Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
summer is gone acid thread is dead, coincidence?

Haha, not at all, gotta stock up for winter. I moved cross country too so I don't know when I'll have access again either. Went to a festival in PA this summer (and last actually) that's a straight family affair, always amazing stuff around. This year I was just coming up on 2 good tabs (@70/strip, going rate) when this kid comes through the campsite offering liquid. He has a good vibe, and I explain my current situation, but he doesn't have a small bottle or anything to put some in for me for later, so I just offer him $5 to dose me on my tongue (he was offering 2/$15). He agrees, but as he's doing it he flinches and SQUIRTS my tongue, I feel it rolling down, but I close my mouth before any gets away... all he says is "oops." Immediately boosts my trip, I was lost for a few hours. Good thing I was experienced with high doses or I would have freaked out. (he gave me at least 500mcg, maybe as much as 750 in that squirt, on top of probably 250 or so like 90m before)

I did get offered L at a show here in OC last week though, so I have hope on this coast. (no idea if it was any good)

I had some nice red and black blotter in the PNW not that long ago. I meant to get a photo but it's hard to resist just eating it, lmao

Probably around 75-100ug, one tab was enough to get a light trip but not enough to really fry.

Does anyone have any info on quality of the acid with Ken Kesey's face plaster painted style the blotter, it's multicolored and says
K
E
S
E
Y
I think it also says "the frontiers we broke in the 60's are still largely unexplored!" These are in the midwestern area.

some pretty good blotter is making its way in Missouri it was an image of Jerry Garcia I am told but what it looked like was parts of tiger lillies -- well worth it

WOW in CO area as well as the Ken Kesey print I mentioned above. Tried a half tab of the Ken Kesey, I'd say they're 75ug-95ug per dose.

some pretty good blotter is making its way in Missouri it was an image of Jerry Garcia I am told but what it looked like was parts of tiger lillies -- well worth it

there is also real clean liquid around too, and WoW (same batch), the same as 2-3 years ago.

Hi, i got a Getafix blotter, here in Brazil.

35i3ona.jpg
[/IMG]

I cant try yet, i will do tomorrow, but anybody konws this blotter? Tanks!!

Every Garcia i've ever gotten in Missouri has been grade A.

A friend of mine has access to great L from chicago area. I haven't tried it yet but I trust his word, he's well informed on RC misrepresentation. On a major midwestern (big 10) college campus, there is no significant L to speak of. Any that exists is for people's personal use and has been brought with them from home. Other blotters that were going around in the last 12 months have ranged from 25x chems to complete bunk. What is this shit, you can't even find acid in college!

^theyre probably more interested in adderall and xanex on the campus...
go see some shows. ratdog is touring right now.

Dan, I can find some if I really need to, but the I was making more a blanket statement. Yeah, you're totally right about adderall and xanex, but (maybe un) surprisingly the big thing is painkillers. Heroin is coming back in a big way due to recent PK policy changes as well. As for ratdog, Goddam I love the dead but i'm saving my $$ for summer fests and Phish tour (I think my patience will be well worth it musically)

Well I'm gonna see bobby (and maybe phil) too lol. Also allmans, panic and cheese, it'll be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.