• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A YT-link - do people know this? And if so, why do they use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better position: I mean, DMT is forcing you to ask questions you would not ask yourself before, and the conclusions following from the overwhelming experience it presents you (which is not for people who do not have a very strong mindset! - be aware, DMT is biting your teeth even when you are a professional tripper lol :) McKenna says: people ask me if DMT is dangerous because it sounds so crazy, and I say "only if you fear dead by astonishment", and people laugh, and he says: remember how you where laughing when I told you this, but the moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face - it's like a group of mechanical elves knock down your front door, take you away to hyperspace on their after-death-vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart...

He also says: DMT is something you can't prepare yourself for, union with a white light and beautiful patterns dancing before your eyes is something you could imagine and prepare yourself for, an invasion however of self-dribbeling and with diamond covered basketballs suddenly bouncing around in your livingroom and speaking to you in demonic greek and so lifelike that you could not tell the difference between reality and the world DMT takes you to, and remember, you stay complete sober, you are not in any way intoxicated, you are just the same as you are when you are sober, nothing changed, except this world is gone and you are in this ultimate dimension;

for me it felt like I was in the ultimate dimension, encountering robot-like entities, alien-like entities, seeing the construction of the multiverse, seeing molecule strings and things that seem to be the building blocks of life, and these entities talk to you with sounds that you can't recall because they do not exist in this world, and you see morphing objects with so many dimensions you can't recall them afterwards because it's impossible to imagine such objects in our reality, yet, you saw them and they where so real you feel like you can grab one and just take it with you...

I mean, DMT is really something that goes far beyond tripping balls for fun, DMT is really something to explore the mind, the world, the multiverse, reality and so on with... If you don't freak out easily it's really worth trying, you will be overwhelmed by it in a way words can not describe to what extent it will flip your world-views upside-down...! :)

It helps if you are contemplative by nature of course, people who don't like to think about things that are mind blowing in everything that exists (let's say by nature interested in asking philosophical kinds of questions) to see why DMT is so unique and such a must to have done in order to learn some things about certain things that you might never get without having done DMT, but it needs a mind that has been searching for such answers his entire life by nature... Otherwise the importance of exploring DMT might be lost for someone... Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.