• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A YT-link - do people know this? And if so, why do they use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking can be quite pure, it can also totally not be, the difference is it lasts only a nano-second, while high quality Blow lasts up to three hours... Personally I don't enjoy smoking it because that's all what you are doing once you start smoking it, and that's smoking, non-stop, the rush is over before it began, and you sit there and keep re-dosing constantly, while it's a bitch to quit smoking... Each to his own I guess, but I never understood why people like Crack/Freebase...

^ tbh it can sometimes just get so compulsive that its ridiculous but i tend to only smoke one or two because anyything after that just gets, as you said, over before it begins.
the reason i like it is the same reason i like whippets/Nos or DMT, how quickly you sober up, no commitment - perhaps i have commitment issues

Since I'm from Amsterdam, where drugs are legal, I'm all for the harm reduction that you suggest, and I'm not the kind of "say no to drugs"-kind of guy, I just gave a relevant factor as to how it relates to harm reduction, I mean, I'm an addict myself!

So you got me figured out whole wrong mate!

I just find it fascinating as to WHY we want to get fucked up instead of being able to enjoy life, that's my question. You put words in my mouth that are totally the opposite of what I believe, so please, don't speak for me, because you obviously don't get me at all...!

What the fuck? Drugs are not legal in Amsterdam or the Netherlands in general. Do we need to put a muzzle on you? The fantastical image of Amsterdam as a super-market-sweep of 96% purity drugs is simply that, a fantasy. This is the image that folks outside of the Nederlands attach to the country and it's simply not true, it's exaggerated.

Last edited:
We can buy lot's of heavy stuff in the Smartshop, possession and use of any drug has no consequences (I have been busted with several grams of Coke and Heroin myself and they just gave me back my stash, they don't say anything about it), we can get any drug tested in professional laboratories, since a while hardcore Heroin-addicts don't get Methadone anymore, but - for free - three doses of clinical Heroin a day and last but not least; I stated very clearly that in general Coke has a purity (on the streets) of 60% since 2016 (which is a better quality compared to 2014 when Coke was about 50% purity in general) and that the quality that I get comes from main suppliers, not streetdealers, and that I buy big each month at very strict conditions - I get the stuff before it get's cut and distributed.

Now I know we have a gedoogbeleid, but how is this not like a legal way of looking at drug users, since possession and use is not a crime at all and you will suffer no consequences at all and you even get to keep your stash (even when you, like me, are seen while snorting from a bullet from a sniffkit from the Smartshop by the wouten, a.k.a. the police.

Saying drug use is not legal is bull shit, the difference between our gedoogbeleid or drugs being not legal is just a matter of terminology, in practice, and I don't know where you are from but Amsterdam is way different and much more tolerant and open towards drugs and other things as well as the rest of the Netherlands, but anyway, in practice possession or use (unless you have 50 grams on you or something like that) is not a crime in any way. So saying that drug possession and/or use is not legal, is just saying that we gedoog it, it's not legal but we tolerate it and no consequences follow from it.

And Smartshops are just drug-supermarkets, nothing else, you can buy very hefty drugs there, you even used to be able to buy legally GHB in the Smartshop, it's only due to problems with drug-tourists who can't handle the drug-binge they go on when they visit Amsterdam that fucks things up and makes our government take a step back in our gedoogbeleid, but drugs are tolerated by authorities, if it's for own use - and you can easily possess 8 grams or more and you get to keep your stash nice and clean.

They even busted down my door twice for certain reasons, while I was having an afterparty both times at my place, all sorts of drugs where all over the place, they didn't even mention the mirrors with Coke and Speed on, or CD-covers with chopped lines: not one word! Only because we didn't hear the door and the music was over the top loud they eventually busted down the door, but all they did was ask to turn the music down and end the party and that was it, nothing else.

So don't act like an idiot, Amsterdam is thé place to be if you want drugs - of course, tourists or people who are not from Amsterdam and don't know the right people, because of all the drug-tourism in Amsterdam (for which we are world-famous) you get ripped off with fake stuff very easily: dealers pray on people who are not from Amsterdam but who visit especially for drugs to make a nice profit by ripping them off (it's not like that tourists would become steady customers).

Living in Amsterdam is living in a culture where drugs are part of everyday life, with Coffeeshops, Smartshops, dealers and main suppliers all around, and a policy that condones possession for own usage, no matter what drug it is about.

So saying drugs are not legal is just changing the word not legal into tolerated, drugs are tolerated, not legal, but it's nothing more than a terminological question, nothing more, nothing less. You obviously are not from Amsterdam, because in Amsterdam things are quite a bit different than in other parts of the Netherlands, Amsterdam is a drug-Walhalla!

And if you are from Amsterdam and you can't get any decent drugs, you must be socially isolated, because quality drugs are everywhere! And why else would we have the largest drug-tourism of all cities in the world? I think that says it all...

Think about semantics and terminology before you make an ignorant remark like that.

ps: try to read what I type more carefully, because I never said drugs in Amsterdam where 96% pure, I said 60% according to the latest statistics (which is really quite high), and I said I don't buy from those streetdealers with that Coke, I buy higher up the ladder at a higher price as well, I clearly stated that the stuff I buy is even really the best you can get, even for someone from Amsterdam - but we have the cleanest Coke together with at the moment the UK in all the world (except for the drug kartels themselves of course), nowhere else is the Cocaine so pure as in Amsterdam and the UK - and the UK is just catching up, Amsterdam was leading the way already long time! - so read what I actually say and do not quote me with things I did NOT say AT ALL!

pps: I'm really fucking sick and tired of you, you won't get off my back and you take any opportunity, even if there is none and you just say stuff I did not say at all and pretend like I said that, to trash me, it's getting old - you're a fucking asshole, what the fuck is your fucking problem dude? Are you feeling like the Alfa-male and acting like this little child acting out because someone else came along with strong opinions that you can't handle so you are now completely obsessed with on purpose trashing me, mis-quoting me, mis-understanding me and just looking to start a fight.

Well fuck you mate, I think you're just a little piece of shit, and I shit on you, fucking pussy, go fuck yourself you fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Mananas totally off topic here do you speak Dutch? I just noted some of your words and they are very similar to Afrikaans (came from Dutch settlers here in South Africa)?

I'm from Amsterdam, so yes, Dutch is my native language... And by the way (to Richards, not to you), be thankful I don't know who you are in real life, because I would fuck you up without hesitation man, you really are crossing a line, you don't know who you are fucking with, but believe you me you do not want to fuck with me, understood? I would fucking destroy you.

I'm from Amsterdam, so yes, Dutch is my native language... And by the way (to Richards, not to you), be thankful I don't know who you are in real life, because I would fuck you up without hesitation man, you really are crossing a line, you don't know who you are fucking with, but believe you me you do not want to fuck with me, understood? I would fucking destroy you.

Thanks for the enlightenment...
Please relax - there is no need to threaten anyone!

This guy trashes me non-stop, with every word I say he has to trash me, he does not even know what he's talking about because he obviously is not from Amsterdam, and if he is, he is just trying to make me look bad, he's going too far and driving me crazy, he's a stupid fuck, if he can't stand me okay, ignore me, but don't shit on me every time I say something, and he puts words in my mouth that I didn't speak - I never said all drugs in Amsterdam where 96%, I said, very explicit, and those are the official statistics, in general 60%, so the guy is just on purpose fucking with me already for over a week now with every little thing I say he has to bash me, fuck that shit, he is fucking making me miserable with trashing me all the time, if you think I'm an asshole, okay, no problem, but I never trash someone, only when it comes to this point, the point that he is going too far and making me fucking mad, I never show disrespect to someone else, but he disrespects me every time I say just one thing. So fuck him, he should stop and shut the fuck up to me and about me, just let me be, I'm not causing anyone trouble, I've been bullied my entire childhood, I had to fight my way through life, which made me into someone who does not take shit from anyone anymore, and he just keeps going, now it has been enough, he has got to cut with his bull shit because he's fucking things up he doesn't even know about, as long as I am stating facts, that guy has to ignore me, not keep saying shit like I'm a liar and then say things I would have said, only, I did not say those things, he is just fucking with me because he can't stomach me, he really needs to stop because I might be arrogant, I do have feelings and I do have my limit, and he is fucking crossing that limit, and I warn him, if he does not back off I'll hack the shit out of him, find out who he is, track him down and fuck him up. And I do not bull shit, I would definitely do that. I hacked someone once to track that guy, he ended up losing his job, his appartement, his friends and had to go live back with his parents; I won't kick your ass, I destroy your life in a way you won't even know what's going on until you have lost everything you have, your girlfriend, your family, everything, I know how to and I will do so if he does not stop shitting on me, that bitch, in real life I can make your life a living Hell, I'll do what you do over here, you make me look bad, I'll do the same in real life, the only difference is I will do it in such a way that you lose everything that's important to you, and hacking your laptop is fucking easy, I'm very good in hacking the shit out of almost everything, and I will find you, I'll kill your life until all is left is just a pathetic person who has lost it all and all of that because you can't stop acting out against me, fuck you man, I have big problems adjusting to the world, adjusting to people, that's because I have Asperger-syndrome, and it's people like you who make things really personal for me, because you make me lose all control over my socially adjusted behavior, and I can't help that, you just push me over that limit, it's due to my Asperger that I'm always hated by other people - I know I'm not sociable, but I can't help that because I don't know how to be, but you punish me for it, and that's a dagger in my back every time again, I go crazy from people who fucking disrespect me while I might be arrogant, I'm never talking down to anyone, never rude to anyone, never trashing anyone, so get the fuck off my back or I'll fuck you over, I build my own Trojan Horses with C++ and Windows Visual studio and such, I won't hesitate to take control over your desktop man, you have been warned and I only warn once, understand, fucking cockroach!

Mananas, your exaggerated self-appointed credentials do not grant you authority or respect here. Your compulsive attempts to put yourself on a pedestal above others is quite disturbing and the fact that you would threaten violence towards someone for pointing out your obvious lies really just validates how full of shit you are.

Mananas I think you are taking what he said way too personally.

You seriously need to calm down, what you have just said is so off the scale its frightening.

Why would you destroy someone just because they don't agree with you or just because they might not quite understand where you are coming from?

I understand people get angry or whatever but seriously you need to calm down, remember not everyone in life is going to like you or going to agree with you so its pointless getting so angry over something you have zero control over.

It's not because he does not agree, he puts me down in every post I make, and yes, I can come across as someone who is not a sympathetic person, but that's due to the fact that I have the syndrome of Asperger, I have a very low emotional quotient and I don't know how to act properly in social situations, but I do NOT put other people down! I might come across like if I think highly of myself, or that I am a snob, or things like that, but I never say anything negative to someone - because of my Aspergers, I can't help it that I'm not capable of being socially well adjusted, and it is very difficult for me to cope with that, and getting trashed by someone who is on purpose out to trash me because he can't stand me is really hurting my feelings, this is going on for a while now that I get trashed and that he makes me look bad on purpose just to fuck me over because he can't stand me, he has to stop shitting on me, it's in every post that he is fucking with me!

And I did not say I would use violence, on the contrary, I said I would use NO violence, I won't kick your ass is what I said, I said I'll destroy his life, I'll make him lose his job, his friends, family, get him in trouble with the law and so on. That's trashing someone's life without using violence, that's trashing someone's life in an intellectual and sneaky way, taking my time to execute a perfect plan that flawless that it is not to trace back to me, even if I have to be patient in doing so, I can be patient, but stop fucking with me, because Asperger people are very obsessive and have big problems with letting issues go, so if you keep fucking with me sooner or later there will come a day things in your life are seemingly going downhill - I never can let things like this go, that guy is fucking out to get me while I cause no trouble normally. If you can't stand my persona, than ignore me, it does not give you the right to shit on me every time I say something, and this is going on for over a week with everything I post, even an entire topic of mine where he made me look bad as well ended up in everyone ridiculing me:

I DO have feelings and that guy keeps hurting my feelings, that needs to stop, I never put anyone down usually, I might come across as a snob, yes, say that one time and we all know it, you don't have to keep fucking me over for that, and once more, I can't help my lack of social skills! And I know I have anger issues especially when it comes to this aspect of my life, because due to my lack of social skills I'm socially isolated and I do not have any friends at all, which I can understand if I'm that socially off, but I don't know how to be socially correct, that's a symptom of my Asperger syndrome, and the fact that I live in social isolation is killing me, so every time someone keeps fucking me over because I come across as an unsympathetic person, I lose my self control because it is really fucking hurtful to me, it might sound strange, but this guy is really hurting my feelings to the point that I'm in tears, because I feel helpless, lost, because I don't know how to interact with people in a social correct way, but I never attack people, I just come across as not sympathetic, but that's no reason to keep trashing me, if I would be trashing other people then I would say he has the right to do the same with me, but besides being socially off I never - besides when someone like this guy really hurts me and pisses me off - say anything that is putting other people down, and as long as I'm respectful to others I should deserve to get the same amount of respect, regardless of whether you like me or not, that's just a matter of basic ethics.

And then I explode, like I do now, because he pushed me over my limit, and now I'm in the wrong, I realize that, but when every time I say something and this guy shits on me there comes a point where you say fuck it you know, that you just don't give a shit anymore and just want to fucking hurt this guy his feelings the same way he is hurting your own feelings, that's what is going on!

So, if I make a post stating facts, don't say that I said certain things that I didn't say just to make me look bad and don't fuck with me with every post I make.

Okay, I am not sympathetic, but at least let me just be, because none of my posts are usually negative towards others, and as long as I'm not putting others down, I don't deserve disrespect! You are putting me down the entire time tho, and the fact that everyone condones that and just discards me as a piece of shit makes me lose it, makes me not able to say anything to defend myself because I get a short-circuit in my brain due to my Asperger syndrome and out of desperation I get a fucking explosion of anger that erupts like a volcano and that's because I have serious issues with controlling my behavior.

But if you would just stop triggering it by letting me be, and just either respond in a normal way to my posts or either to not say anything to me at all (like with my other topic asking to close it, always saying how arrogant I am, that I am a liar while I can give you every proof you need about my professions, it started already weeks ago with that, that I would not be who I claim to be, it's just everyone is against me, and I get it, I'm NOT sympathetic, but that does not give you the right, as long as I do not put other people down, to put me down, so fucking cut it out!).

From now on, drop all of this, and like I said, either respond in a normal way to the things I say and if you quote me than make sure it's something I said and don't just reply to make me look bad or to fuck with me, only reply if you have something to say about the subject in question in a normal way, otherwise, from now on, say nothing at all, but the trashing of me stops here, or I will definitely take revenge, I can promise you that much - nobody fucks with me, and as an Asperger I'm not capable of being a liar, so stop saying that, this is what has become of it, people making me look so bad with their comments just because they can't stand who I am that I'm everything that's negative: I'm stupid (tho I have 2 master degrees, one bachelor, one Phd and one post-graduate, and no I do not just know the facts out of my head, I do understand the things I studied, I'm a liar (tho I am actually not capable of being a liar, because people with Asperger syndrome don't have that capacity), I'm not working the professions I said I'm doing (tho I put them from the start in my profile, I introduced myself as such with new members introduction and I can offer proof for what I do for a living, and I gave proof already, yet that by some sort of miracle nobody seems to have been reading, you all just read what you want to read), and so on... - also you constantly on purpose mis-interpret me, make it look like I have bad intentions, while my intentions are not bad at all, I'm mostly here to share what I know and to ask for information about the things I don't know, you don't have to like me, but at least just let me be, and once more: from now on, either reply on something I say without the intention to trash me or otherwise don't say anything at all, as long as I'm not putting other persons down, something I just do NOT do, so I don't deserve to be put down either.

This is the last thing I have to say about it, I have a question and I'm going to start a new thread, I hope this can be one where people will give me more information since it is about something I don't know and I would like to know everything about it, and that nobody puts me down just because they don't like me. If you do, repercussions will follow. I'm starting my new thread now and I'm not replying to any of this shit anymore, you know now how it comes that I'm not sociable, it's an illness, take that into account and face the fact I can't help that I'm incapable of being someone I'm not and pretending to be someone I'm not, I'm just the way I am, and if you don't like it, let me be because I normally cause nobody harm, and just reply to my topics in a normal way. Period.

^ seriously man, could you not be a bit more concise\?
walls and walls of text just to say 'i'm mad at this guy and here's why': keep it brief man.

like, be a little more succinct cause honestly, no one wants to read that.
how about a tl;dr at least at the end of your novellas?

Last edited:
You see, that's what I mean; when I'm calm I make my texts build up nicely with paragraphs, this is just a rampage, but more important - you can tell me what you just told me in a more constructive way instead of adding the sarcastic 'novellas' at the end. That's instead of constructive criticism again ridiculing me, why can't that stop and can't you people just let me be.

Yes, there are things wrong with me, I am admitting that, but I usually do not put other people down, so nobody has the right to put me down.

mate, lighten up dear lord it was a little wink and a nudge locker-room humor man
this 'you people' stuff has gotta stop, we're all the same here and we're all just trying to make the world of drug taking a little safer.
i was offering you a little advice, that is all. just chill man ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Do you know anything about my new thread: Flakes? (if so, answer there, please)

i have, and i have also sent you a message, could you do that too please.

Maybe the word "decriminalized" is more suitable. commenting from the previous page about legal, not legal, blah blah... I love you all, take a breath and exhale. remember the sun is shining.

Over here there is a specific term that defines our drug policy, this definition includes the word legal versus gedoogd, and gedoogd means something like tolerated, this means drugs are not legal but they are tolerated - so that makes them still illegal, however, it's not a criminal offense. This is put into English words quite clear I think this time.

They call this system gedoogbeleid, which means something like tolerance policy.

And indeed, the outcome is what you call it, a decriminalization of drug possession (for own use) and use, aiming towards harm reduction in the first place (the idea behind the Coffeeshops, where you can buy and smoke your Weed and/or Hashish, is that you do not need to buy your softdrugs from a dealer in the illegal circuit and by doing so taking away the chance that the buyer risks getting introduced to other drugs, more destructive drugs, harddrugs (by the dealer wanting to sell more stuff and make more profit from more expensive drugs, like f.e. Cocaine) from which you would buy your weed illegally if it would not be tolerated, meaning the main idea is to make Weed and Hashish possible to buy and use in a nice sort of tavern without risking coming into contact with other drugs than Weed and Hashish.

The Smartshops provide natural highs, with psychedelics (from Truffels to Ayahuasca and Salvia Divinorum extracts, or LSA seeds which are the natural version of LSD with a very similar molecular structure and psycho-active substances like Kratom, which works on the mu-receptor in the brain, like Morphine does and can give similar effects and is often used by people who are clean after having used Opioids for some time which will help in preventing someone relapsing) as probably the most popular products, but also natural substitutes for certain drugs like for example natural MDMA - the idea behind the Smartshops is to provide a natural high and natural substitutes for synthetic drugs like the all natural MDMA, aiming to keep people from using real MDMA. The drugs in the Smartshop, however, are not to be taken lightly; for example Salvia Divinorum and Ayahuasca are two of the three most intense psychedelics (n,n-DMT being the strongest and most intense psychedelic of all), together with other DMT containing drugs like Yopo-seeds, which produces very beautiful colors and patterns. So keep it natural, is the philosophy of the Smartshop (although in the past also, for example, GHB (Liquid XTC) was legal to buy in the Smartshop).

Too bad that there where some incidents with drug-tourists who did some horrible things while mostly tripping which made our government scratch some things from the list from drugs that can be sold in the Smartshop (for example dried Magic Mushrooms can not be sold anymore, only fresh Truffels, although it's actually the same, containing the same two active compounds and with the same effects - Truffels are mushrooms that grow beneath the ground, not above the ground, that's the only difference).

Since a while hardcore Heroin-addicts are given three doses of Heroin a day instead of substituting Heroin with Methadone, here they are aiming to prevent that the addicts will develop a second addiction next to their Heroin-addiction, a Methadone-addiction, and to prevent the addicts from spending all their money, prevent them from developing debts, getting homeless or turning to crime to support their addiction to Heroin.

The laboratories, the test-centers, where you can have - when you turn in a sample of whatever stash of drugs you have - your drug(s) tested on it's/their purity and if it's cut or not, and if so with what exactly your product is cut. The aim here is to first of all know the strength of your drug(s) and also to give you an insight in possible harmful cuts which can make someone decide to not use the drug(s) purchased after all, because of the cuts found in the drug(s).

Not handling users as criminals, not taking any action towards possession (up to certain amounts) and often, if they find a drug on you - if we are talking about user-amounts - you can just keep your drug(s) and they will not be taken away from you and no consequences will follow after such an encounter with the police. The idea here is, that the user will buy another amount for own use anyway if he want's to and that there is no sense in trying to prevent something that they can not control, they can not prevent people from using drugs that are not aloud to be sold - like Heroin and Cocaine, so sensibilisation about drug-use is seen as more important than prosecuting possession for own use, whatever drug it might be that you can get busted with...

And so on...

I think we have a very, even by far the uttermost, progressive drug-policy in the entire world and one that is not followed to this extent by any other country in the world, yet I strongly believe - and some statistics support this - that our policy regarding drugs definitely is reducing harm by drug use, for example; Dutch people themselves use less drugs than people from the surrounding countries or other (European) countries, the most OD's that happen in our country occur with drug-tourists, also are Dutch people quite well educated about drugs and their effects and side-effects, mostly because of the fact that there is no fear for committing a criminal offense and this makes it so that people feel much more free and very little afraid to openly talk about drugs and drug-use; and this open mind towards drugs and drug-users creates more exchange of information about drugs and what they bring about (for example folders that come with certain packs of psychedelics from a Smartshop with information of how, when, how much,... to use and what to expect from the drug in question, which creates a more conscious way of using drugs.

Also is there much less hypocrisy about for example the use of Weed and/or Hashish and the impact of this drugs on people in general compared to how alcohol is everywhere legal and socially accepted yet Weed and Hashish are in many countries still frowned upon - and this while alcohol is so much more destructive and self-destructive in so many ways that it's almost insane to make Weed and Hashish illegal but not even thinking twice before drinking yourself into oblivion...

If you get busted, for example, with a letter that get's intercepted by the authorities containing drugs you ordered on a dark net market, this matter will just be closed and there will be no consequences (besides you probably not having your order arriving), no consequences whatsoever. In the USA people are really afraid, as far as I know, to use dark net markets and to get their drugs delivered by mail because when such an order would be intercepted, there would definitely be consequences (correct me if I'm wrong here). Anyway, my point is that the user will not be punished, not even when it comes to participating in something like the deep dot web...

I will even go that far and say that our drug-policy is not only educational and aiming for harm reduction, it's saving lives that would be totally ruined in other countries and policies like ours should be introduced on a global scale, so all people can benefit from such kind of a policy; not as an excuse to go bananas with drugs, but to be thankful to be taken good care of when you either start using drugs or once you have developed even the most severe drug problems that follow out of severe addiction and stuff like that - as far as I know, and I'm quite sure we are, I think we are the only country that has for example GHB-clinics (because quitting a GHB addiction can very easily kill you and since there is no substitute drug (like Methadone for Heroin) to stop using GHB, the only option is to slowly lower your daily dose of GHB, something that is near to impossible to succeed in without professional help) - while a GHB addict in any other country has very few to actual no perspectives on quitting his addiction and not even has any chances, not even remotely, to quit his addiction in a safe way, on the contrary, dead is a very real possibility with going cold turkey from GHB; lowering your dose every few days slowly with major self-discipline is something that is only possible for very few people, most people can't handle this on their own.

Consider this a celebration of our drug-policy and maybe it clears up some things about our policies but also, maybe it makes some people who are thinking about taking a drug or more than one drug realize that it's important to know your drug and what certain drugs can bring about so you won't jump into the entire unknown, but start using prepared and in the most responsible way possible.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.