• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A YT-link - do people know this? And if so, why do they use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mananas

Bluelighter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF68u0Um_04&t=1496s

Check this clip out at 34 min and 26 sec. Shows once again the poor level of purity and the high level of garbage in Cocaine in the USA... Also keep watching it for two minutes or so, there comes a guy right after this scene saying how he's just selling a pile of garbage instead of Coke...

Why do people use this stuff in the USA, if they know this? Or don't they know this? Anyone?

Also, uncut Coke is hard as rock, so why would anyone do the effort to cut it up into nice powder for you if not for to cut it up? So why buy powder anyway?

Grtz.

I think the answer is as simple as not everyone lives in Amsterdam with your perfect coke, yet they like/want coke, so they still buy it, knowing it's cut.

I'm not going to watch the video. I don't care to. Most coke we get is cut with benign stuff. A video may show some bad cuts, referred to as "garbage". Don't let one YouTube video, with likely a biased view, represent an entire country for you.

This superiority complex you have over Americans is staring to get annoying. We know you get good drugs. We get it.

You can respond if you want. But I'm done in this thread. Feel free to wall of text insult me and my country again. It's all good.

I did not in any way suggested I had good drugs in this post, I just don't get why people give a lot of money to something that's garbage - and this clip was just to stand by my questions, that's far from the only source I have had about this.

My questions are sincere, so stop trashing me, this was a normal post with nothing wrong about it - stop trying to be so cool, because you're not...

You're right. Forgive me, Perhaps I read too much into this post and interpreted a meaning that wasn't there.

If you are sincerely asking why we buy it, my answer remains the same. It's what we get. If we had access to more pure coke, of course we would buy it.

But even the cut coke is pretty damn good. We know it's cut, yet having an 8 ball in your pocket still makes for a fun night.

And there are different levels of purity depending on source. It's been a while since my coke days, but sometimes it was rock and sometimes it was powder. It all got me high. So we take what we can get.

This isn't exclusive to the U.S. People all over the world buy cocaine that is cut to shit. Why? Who knows, maybe that's all they can get and keep buying it because they like cocaine. The same could be said for other drugs too. I will leave this open for now so please keep the conversation respectful. Thanks.

If I get my drugs tested (and I do every time) and they turn out to be cut up shit they get disposed of, I never would want spend money on something that is more harmful, gives maybe a placebo effect and other than that nothing.

Yes, it's true, it's with other drugs the same way, but I'm only in to two drugs: Coke and Skag. In the USA Smack is often of better quality actually than the quality we get over here (if it's not from a street-dealer). Yet I don't understand why some Dutch people give money to cut up Afghan H3...

I find this a fascinating thing, because it says: man want's to escape this life so bad that he buys placebo's while knowing so to try to get away from reality...

That's why I find it an interesting topic.

You can sort of say that Harm Reduction can be applied to this topic, but what is the point of simply making a thread saying Cocaine is on average of low purity. This doesn't really keep anyone safe. It's just a statement. Street drugs are by definition cut with other substances. The purity of your drugs will vary from awesome, to someone selling you Nesquick as Heroin. This is nothing even remotely new.

Yes, Cocaine is often times not legitimate, but that doesn't mean you can't get good Cocaine from someone else. It's like anything else in life, it's about your connections and your ability to cold-cop and read people accurately.

T. can we close this?

Still, why the search for escapism to such a degree that people risk, especially in the USA, to be handled as a criminal when busted with drugs because they are illegal over there, I mean, people go to great lengths to find something to escape their life, why? Why are we so unhappy with reality as it is?

As far as harm reduction goes, the answer to this question is the first step in not taking the risk of using drugs in the first place, so it is definitely relevant.

Still, why the search for escapism to such a degree that people risk, especially in the USA, to be handled as a criminal when busted with drugs because they are illegal over there, I mean, people go to great lengths to find something to escape their life, why? Why are we so unhappy with reality as it is?

As far as harm reduction goes, the answer to this question is the first step in not taking the risk of using drugs in the first place, so it is definitely relevant.

I swear, we have worked so hard to eliminate this shit from the forums. Please, please do not start running around telling people that Harm Reduction dictates that they never take drugs in the first place. I know it probably seems harmless to you, but the "just say no"/D.A.R.E/Nancy Reagan approach to drug abuse has been devastating our community for decades.

If you believe that people should just never use drugs and feel that that will actually work, there's no place for you on Bluelight. If someone has an HIV-infected syringe and asks us how to clean it, do we tell them that the best course is just not to use drugs in the first place? An Opioid addict is going to inject the drugs. come hell or high-water, so to approach these situations with the "just say no" attitude, we can literally kill people.

There is no place for "Just Say No"-esque policies on Bluelight. It's not what we do and it's not what we're about. Our community has been marginalized by philosophies like the one you are espousing for over a century. Tell me Mananas, has "Just Say No" worked to keep people from using drugs? Are desperate, sick junkies with a dirty rig going to stop and say "Wait a minute, I shoudn't be doing this?" It does not work like this.

Seriously, we're all about freedom of speech and expression, but we will not allow oppressive, conservative values to harm our community. Accept that people are going to use drugs even if people tell them not to. It's reality and failure to accept that reality can cause harm to our community.

Since I'm from Amsterdam, where drugs are legal, I'm all for the harm reduction that you suggest, and I'm not the kind of "say no to drugs"-kind of guy, I just gave a relevant factor as to how it relates to harm reduction, I mean, I'm an addict myself!

So you got me figured out whole wrong mate!

I just find it fascinating as to WHY we want to get fucked up instead of being able to enjoy life, that's my question. You put words in my mouth that are totally the opposite of what I believe, so please, don't speak for me, because you obviously don't get me at all...!

You ever hear of the studies where given the choice between cocaine and water, rats chose cocaine nearly all the time until they died? Well they redid this experiment but instead of just two choices (coke or water) they made a little rat heaven with tons of options (extra rat friends, toys, larger area to roam etc) and the rats almost never subsituted coke for water. We humans arent much different. We see high addiction rates in the inner city, rural America and among teens and young adults. The common denominator is none of these groups have the varied options available to them to live a full life without drugs. Of course Im simplifying but you get the idea.

Eh it's been a few years since my coke days, but quality was actually generally pretty good where I'm located as compared to the rest of the US (guess depending who ya know).....

I'm located pretty damn conveniently for drugs considering certain travel routes and such for certain importers/proprietors lol....so it isn't really stepped on/cut to hell yet.

Aside from literally a single time, it was ALWAYS rocked up. Powdered only once- and even that wasn't TERRIBLE.

-PA

Since I'm from Amsterdam, where drugs are legal, I'm all for the harm reduction that you suggest, and I'm not the kind of "say no to drugs"-kind of guy, I just gave a relevant factor as to how it relates to harm reduction, I mean, I'm an addict myself!

So you got me figured out whole wrong mate!

I just find it fascinating as to WHY we want to get fucked up instead of being able to enjoy life, that's my question. You put words in my mouth that are totally the opposite of what I believe, so please, don't speak for me, because you obviously don't get me at all...!

seriously man, coming from a citizen of one of the most enlightened and forward-thinking countries in the world you have a remarkably regressive mentality.
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

I don't know why this guy seems so intent to prove that the U.S has such shitty coke. In another thread you said that no one could possibly know what good coke was in the U.S because at best it would be 20%.... I don't know? I have only done coke in Florida, Puerto Rico and Medellin, Columbia so I can't speak for the entire United states and yeah the coke was better in Columbia but it wasn't so much so that the stuff I get in Florida isn't worth buying or made to seem like a totally different drug. Florida is known for having good coke and the United States is a lot bigger than the Netherlands so perhaps after you factor in coke samples confiscated in Boseman, Montana or Minot, South Dakota that could lower the national averages. No offense to people living in those cities getting fire coke. I just don't really see the point of this thread or a lot of your other post except to try and brag about how superior your drugs are to people living in the United States.

Last edited:
I agree. I would say of the many 100s if not 1000s of times Ive done coke, 90% was of good quality. Im tempted to close this thread but for now will leave it be. If it continues as a back and forth over quality, Ill shut it down.

If I get my drugs tested (and I do every time) and they turn out to be cut up shit they get disposed of, I never would want spend money on something that is more harmful, gives maybe a placebo effect and other than that nothing..
Enlighten me, Do you get it tested before you buy it? How does that work? Seriously curious bc you make it seem very superior. So you're saying that you buy your heroin from the streets, and then proceed to get it tested? Bc there seems to be zero correlation towards increased quality from being able to score H off the street and getting it lab tested. Does your shit come from a "store" ?? (legitimately interested)
Also, so you're saying that if you purchased low quality stuff (bc you'd know bc you get it tested), you're saying you would throw it away? Have you done that before lol? elaborate please. this baffles me for some reason.

Last edited:
I make a sincere confession at the end of this text...

I first of all never buy my drugs, not even Heroin, from streetdealers. It took me quite some years, but I managed to - by buying each month a large amount of Coke and Heroin - buy from people a few steps higher on the ladder. Also I buy at a way higher price than what most people pay or are willing to pay for these drugs, but, I get them practically uncut and as pure as one (besides if you would be a Cocaine and Heroin Kingpin) can probably get his drugs.

I also had to pay quite a large amount to gain the honor of buying from these people and buying the drugs I buy before they get cut by these people and distributed among smaller gangs.

Yes, I get them tested in my city, Amsterdam, every time I buy a new batch, so once a month. You bring in a sample of the product(s) you want to get tested, and about a week later you should have the results - it will say how pure your drug is up to 2% accurate, it will tell you all the cuts that are in your product (or when it's uncut that there are no cuts) or it could also be that unknown compounds are detected.

I'm having a big problem with Cocaine in the USA, because I know some people from the USA from when I traveled to NYC and LA, and all people I got to know complained (and I have tested it first hand when I was in the USA) about the quality of the Cocaine there. After that I did a lot of research of the drugs that where tested when police made a bust, and IN GENERAL Cocaine costs way more in the USA than in Europe and IN GENERAL the quality of the stuff tested after the police made a bust (and I'm speaking of many busts and tests) show that Cocaine in the USA is on average 20% pure - and studies show that the USA has some of the lowest quality Cocaine in the world.

This being said, yes, you can get good Cocaine in the USA, but, just like me over here you will not be able to buy high quality Cocaine for a cheap price or the most common price and not from a streetdealer, because by then it's cut up the most of all. Only, in the USA, this highest quality Cocaine is more part of the scene of celebrities and other rich people, not the average day guy will be able 99.99% of the time to get his hands on Cocaine of let's say 85% purity.

Some will be able to get their hands on Coke that's perhaps 60% pure, which is what you get in Europe on average from streetdealers for the standard price. But I don't get why this is so offending to you, you guys in the USA have a lot more better Heroin and you have easy acces to Crystal Meth, which is nearly impossible to find in Europe... So I'm not saying that the USA doesn't have any good drugs, I'm just positive of one thing, that 99.99% of all people in the USA would not believe that when they would do the Cocaine I buy that this would be Cocaine and probably at first it probably will be too heavy qua intense effects for most people to enjoy it - the euphoria of 89% pure Coke kicks in really hard and is not to be compared with even 60% pure Cocaine. This being said, 60% Cocaine is quite good Coke already, and yes, in certain areas of the USA - mostly where the Coke enters the country and has not passed too many people who each cut the stuff that get's distributed up more and more until only a pile of mostly harmful garbage is left.

Since I kept in contact with some of the people I got to know in the USA, we got quite good friends over the years and they visited me in Amsterdam as well a number of times, and one of those people almost died due to a bad batch of Cocaine. That's why I am, maybe in a way that is a bit too strong but overall not false, so occupied with pointing out how people saying, while living in the USA, knowing what good or even real Coke is are wrong - the fact that people over there IV their Coke says enough, because the Coke I buy you can't IV or you would OD, it's just too strong - you also don't lay down lines of that stuff, only little bumps, dots,... And it's not like with shitty Coke that this Cocaine suddenly stops working after half an hour, no, a small bump will last you up to three hours and slowly the effects will fade away and not stop very sudden and it will not leave you behind craving that next line so desperate.

I care so much because I was shocked of because what happened to that girl from LA I have gotten to know, and I was and still am shocked that she almost died just by snorting ONE line of Coke, well, garbage, not Coke, just ONE line. And from all the people I have gotten to know in the USA, I only hear the same thing: all cut up garbage. Also world-famous is the low quality of Crack in the USA; it's called Crack because it makes a cracking sound when it's smoked, this is due to too much baking soda in the Crack making it of very poor quality, the name Crack is named that way by people from the USA, because they where smoking garbage - high quality Crack doesn't really make cracking sounds when smoked...

But like I said, you got Heroin #4 going around in the USA, that's near to impossible to get over here in Europe, we only have #3, so there is a lot - if it's not from streetdealers - of superior Heroin in the USA as well as the fact that Crystal Meth is just as near to impossible to find in Europe, while you have easy acces to that drug in the USA. So once again, my focus is on Cocaine, not drugs in general - but believe me, the quality of Cocaine that I buy is even for over here exceptional and it costs me a shitload of money, also I have to pay very much for quality #4 Heroin and Crystal Meth I got lucky with and found a good source, but it's the only source I know, yet, they sell high quality stuff for what seems to me a cheap price...

You really can not imagine that Cocaine has the ability to give you such an intense euphoria - and also, this highest quality Coke is not that stimulating is poor quality Cocaine, which is very often cut with other uppers like Caffeine - that you are literally moaning very loud from an explosion of euphoria that feels like the peak of an orgasm times infinity running through every vein of your body while you will not start talking none stop but just sit there tightening up your muscles and relaxing them, winding round and round from pleasure, you should get a full body orgasm and a euphoria with an energy boost but one that never makes you nervous or never makes you feel like your heart is pounding heavy, so intense that you are blown away completely and you are totally in your own zone.

I live in the biggest drug-tourist city of the world, this city is unique in that way, and I get to know so many, really almost every day I get to know new people, tourists, and they buy the average Coke from streetdealers, which is already pretty good like I said, around 60% in general, and they are already blown away by that stuff for quite a huge part of that purity, imagine how they react when they try out a bump that's almost 30% more pure even! They do not believe it's the same drug, they think it's Meth (if they have never done that, because Meth doesn't feel natural like Coke, Meth gives a very chemical high, at least in my opinion) or some other drug they don't know, because it's such an intense euphoria Cocaine can give you, while most people say that Cocaine is more of a subtle drug, well, it's not, it will hit you in the face and blow you away all the way and all tourists I know are surprised like Hell that Cocaine is such a powerful drug.

Lately new developments have developed; the UK, which was for quite some time known for it's shitty quality drugs all around, now for some time has some of the most pure Cocaine and MDMA that you can get! So things also do change.

Anyway, after that girl, someone I care for a lot, almost died and after the research I have done about Cocaine in the USA, I decided to start a quest to try to make people aware of the fact that they did studies in the USA where Cocaine users where given Cocaine from I don't know exactly anymore but I think it was something like 40% purity and when asked how pure these people where thinking this Coke was, they all said it was top quality Coke and definitely over 90% pure (which is quite impossible even in real life to get that pure Cocaine, 89% is the highest I ever had, because I deducted the 2% inaccuracy from the end-result, because no way you get Coke in your hands that's 91% pure unless you grow your own Coca-plants and you are a great chemist and you have a professional laboratory especially for making Cocaine), anyway, this shows how people think how pure their Cocaine is while in fact it wasn't even 50% Coke, instead it was 60% garbage!

So no, 99.99% of you, and not only people in the USA, people all over the world, do NOT know what Cocaine that's around 90% pure is like and they would be amazed of what the effect of such pure Cocaine is, I'm sorry, but that's a fact.

And something else, you think it's all great for me, but as an addict who craves that euphoria of that most pure Coke and can't be satisfied by and is scared of cut up Cocaine that I really do let be disposed of when batches turned out to be cut up, even it was Coke from around 60%, which like I said is quite good quality to have, for most people higher purity would be too much, too intense, seriously, you have to have a heavy tolerance by nature for any substance, which I have, I guess it's due to having a good defense system physiologically spoken, but, it costs me a shitload of money, and I have to follow some rules, for example, if I should quit using Coke, I have to keep paying the same amount to these people as what I buy now every month, that was one of the rules, and this are not people you fuck with, and there are other things like that. So really, don't think it's all good, yes, I get the highest quality Coke one can probably get, but the price literally and figuratively spoken, both, is very high, so keep that in mind, I'm not happy with the situation as it is, but I'm an addict and I probably committed myself to things I should not have just to get that highest quality Coke, while before I knew what that Coke was like, I was already enjoying the 60% Cocaine a lot! So, was it worth the deals I closed with those people? In retrospect, no, so now you know - life is not one big paradise for me neither...

Plus for me it's way more expensive, like I said, to get high quality H4 and Crystal Meth just came across my path, I was just lucky with that, and only tried it for the first time last month. I'm now doing it for the second time as we speak...

So I'm just trying to make clear, as long as you do not get your drugs tested - too bad that's something that is typical for the Netherlands and a great tool in harm reduction and it's sad this system is not carried out by many more countries - dealers know that you know shit about what is in your drugs and they will cut it up to the largest extent possible because you don't know what pure Coke is like; you know I can identify three different common cuts just by smell/taste? And do you know with Coke that is at least 75% pure I can tell by the effects whether it is Colombian, Bolivian or Ecuadorian? And also by effect I can tell up to ten to five % accurate how pure a batch of Coke is.

I trained myself by buying the cuts, getting to know their taste and smell, also their effects (like the over the top numbing), I can accurately guess the purity because I feel the effects of every batch I buy and every batch get's tested, so I always know exactly how pure my stuff is, and so on...

This might seem over the top, and maybe it is, but Cocaine became at a certain point all I lived for, so no need to trash me, here's another thing about me; I'm a pathetic addict who is not able anymore to be happy or function without Cocaine... And I spend a fucking fortune on it... That's actually more sad than that it is something to be proud about.

Maybe that's what I'm hiding with my arrogance...

Last edited:
the first 25% of your text is crazy lol huge difference in drug culture on that aspect.

In Amsterdam the average Coke is about 60% mate...
And in Antwerp 50%.
And in the UK there is a lot of Coke going around 75 to 85%! Do some research about published test-results about certain DNM vendors from the UK, tested by Dutch customers and published in reviews.

And yes, I've been in those countries, but years ago already, when the quality was way better than it is today, on average, global - the DNM's popularity is playing a role I think in the dropping sales of streetdealers because on average the quality is better on a DNM than on the street, well, on average, you have some major high quality vendors that much is a fact, so the streetdealers have to make more profit by cutting up their stuff more than they used to, but that's just a theory of my own...

But once again, that's only when you do not buy at the bottom of the ladder, the guys who sell on the street or from their car or come to your home and such, no, you have to buy from people who are a few steps higher on the ladder than the local gangs selling Coke...

But you confirm my point, that most people don't know what Coke is, they only know what a pinch of Coke in a big pile of garbage is... And that you have to pay big money and get lucky with the right people to get uncut stuff...! So thank you for pitching in!

That the Coke in the Netherlands and in Antwerp is so high qua purity, has to do with it's harbors, all Coke comes in through Antwerp and Rotterdam, so we are right at the source, and in the Netherlands, because all sensible people get their drugs tested, dealers don't cut up so much because they know if they sell Coke that is cut up a lot, that nobody will buy from them, Dutch people want quality, like I said, 60% is already quite good quality Coke, imagine what 80 to 90% Coke must be like! You can't! Really!

With the average streetCoke in Amsterdam around 60% purity you can lay down about 40 lines, with the stuff I buy I can easily lay down almost 100 bumps! (because I buy large, I also get a bit more, for each gram I get 1.2 gram, while on the street amounts for one gram fluctuate between 0.4 gram and 0.8 gram for one gram, so getting 0.2 more if you buy big, that gives you a lot more if you count all those little extra 0.2's together! So my grams are a bit overweight always)... :)

Last edited:
^ my bad, i thought you meant everyone could get that kind of purity, but then i re-read it and you had specified that only the fairly well-connected was able to do so.
was gonna edit my post but just decided to straight up delete it.
and you are correct, i can't imagine that kind of purity - now excuse me while i go smoke a rock* ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.