• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A YT-link - do people know this? And if so, why do they use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mananas. I finally got around to reading your walls of text. Seriously, like Keeping said, be concise man!

Look. You and I have had our differences. I've said some negative shit to you, as you have to me. But your long post explains a lot. As well as some of your recent posts today.

I understand now about the girl that almost died due to some bad coke. Yes there is some cut up to fuck coke in the US. But I understand how that would give you so much interest into our cocaine culture here.

I have no problems with you asking questions. It was the passive aggressiveness and hostility underneath the surface (or sometimes right on the surface) that I had a problem with.

I'm glad to see you becoming humble and fitting into this fucked up little community we have here.

Just talk man. Talk normal. You're fucked up. I'm fucked up. We're all fucked up with our own problems. We're in this together. Let's stop the hostility. Cool?

I was just having this conversation with my buddy. Nowadays it's so tough to find good blow. It seems like since the H explosion in the mid 2000's, importers have put coke aside and substituted with dope.

^ read that at first as 'blowjob' :D ahaha
was so confused for lik 15 secsyou from the UK pal?
your username reminds me of a Northern accent

Mananas sorry I didn't have a chance to reply back to you yesterday, I know about Aspergers Syndrome so I understand why you say the things that you say. I don't think its about being sympathetic but maybe just read what you write before you post to see how it might sound to others.

We all have our little "quirks" and yours being Aspergers is a biggie but just try relax and not take things so personally here :)

I actually enjoy reading your posts, so keep them coming ok?

Well, I'm kinda amazed, but thank you guys for being this open and friendly towards me. I'll do my best. And it's like I said, indeed, my main focus is on Coke in the USA, because I can easily say you have more easy access to H4 and definitely to Crystal Meth. I finally slept tonight, and people always say that Meth gives this horrible comedown, but I was really amazed once again by how potent this stuff is and how intense the rush and the euphoria is and I have gone on non-stop keeping re-dosing and not sleeping or eating for several days and nights in a row, and yet now, after a short night of sleep (about six hours I slept I guess, don't know exactly, anyway not 8 hours that's for sure) I'm feeling completely normal, no comedown, no hangover, no negative or bad feeling at all, and I've been up for two hours by now and did not snort any Coke or I did not snort and/or smoked any Heroin yet, I'm still sober.

Does anyone know how this is possible, because I was very scared after all the horror-stories I had heard about the Meth-comedown to try out Meth - but I'm just someone who want to have tried everything (of course no such things like Krokodil or shit like that) - and now I don't experience any comedown for the second time after binging days and nights, while the Meth was tested at highest and very pure quality as well and it was really intense to even do one hit let alone several hits, I was rushing like crazy! So, how come I do not have any comedown? (I got twice the same Meth from the same guy and still the same stash, maybe because it's high quality Crystal Meth? Or what do you guys think?)

Grtz.

Well, I'm kinda amazed, but thank you guys for being this open and friendly towards me. I'll do my best.

its cool man, you're an interesting guy with all kinds of knowledge, why wouldn't we want to have you around to talk with?

But anyone with an explanation about Meth without a comedown? Or is it just me, because I do have a major tolerance by nature and I can take quite a lot before something takes me down...

I acctualky only tried meth once a long time ago. So I cant be of help in this particular question.

I avoid uppers like the plague now. But during my Coke days, we scored what was called "crank" at the time. To this day I'm not sure exactly what it was, but I'm pretty sure it was in the meth family, but it wasn't crystallized. All I know is it kept me up for 2 days

Crank is low quality Meth... I had that shit also a couple of times when I purchased it over here where I live, where I live Meth is nearly not present and close to nobody uses it. I now have very high quality Crystal Meth, really pure glass shards/crystals (after quite some research I found out where to get it), and I'm using it only for the second time. It gives me a major boost of euphoria and also energy, but the euphoria is really intense, the only thing I like not so much (but it does not bother me that much anymore as the first time) is that the effects feel synthetic/chemical, while Cocaine gives a very natural-like feeling rush of euphoria.

The euphoria from the Crystal Meth I have at the moment is on one side more intense than the euphoria of Cocaine, but on the other side is the euphoria of Cocaine a more pleasant euphoria (less speedy, feeling more like a natural rush and feeling warmer, as with a Soul - Meth feels like it has no Soul), so I would choose Coke (only if it's uncut Coke) above any other drug any time, but what's interesting, the combination of Meth and Coke gives a supreme euphoria, with the intensity of Meth but with the natural feeling of Coke, but this combo is only possible (for me anyways) in combination with Heroin as well, because otherwise the stimulant-factor becomes too high - but what an amazing euphoria, because the Heroin also adds to the euphoria in it's own way, so what an amazing feeling!

From Crank I felt like I had done way too much amphetamines and I felt fucking sick during and after using...

Probably gambling over here, but: starting off with sniffing a line of Coke, immediately followed by smoking some Heroin in turn immediately followed by smoking some Crystal Meth feels like a golden combo to me - quite a perfect drug-cocktail, but not fitting in the category of harm reduction obviously, on the contrary...

What made you turn away from stimulants, if I may ask? I still love Coke the most of all, Heroin a close second, Meth get's a third place (if it's not Crank!) - I love the euphoric energy rush from stimulants, tho I totally dislike amphetamines, they just make you feel way too tense and they don't go well with Heroin, and also they give no euphoria, a mood-lift yes, but no euphoria whatsoever...

Last edited:
I loved coke, man. I fucking LOVED it for 3 years. I was even shooting it for the last couple months.

Basically I ran out of money. I hit rock bottom. Lost everything. I was only 20 at the time. Got in deep with a Mexican Mafia associated dealer (I'm in Texas, Google Mexican Mafia if you're interested). Had shit fronted to me I was supposed to sell, ended up using it and owing money to someone one does not want to owe money to. It was a bad time.

It's almost like negative association. I associate coke with that bad period of my life, so it provokes negative feelings for me.

Just like I associate alcohol with a bad period of my life. I haven't touched a drop of booze in years.

I would suspect, if I'm ever able to quit this opiate habit for good, I will have a negative association with it too. But the opiates are different man. I can't fucking shake them. I was able to walk away from coke and booze. I try to walk away from opiates, and keep on turning back around.

But if I ever do walk away from opiates, I'll walk towards something else. Get addicted again. That's what I do. It's kind of my thing.

Damn, quite a story... I calculate how much I can spend and I am willing to spend (because I want to have money enough left over to live luxurious and to save some, not spend everything on just drugs alone) and I make the best possible combination to buy (like now, with the Meth added to the combo, I could save myself a lot of money if I could, but I can't, because I only know one group of persons who can sell me uncut Coke and they demand a minimum purchase, so I could use less Coke now, but still have to buy the same amount) - however, I like Coke the best of all, and Meth I do not want to get addicted to, so I will only use Meth now and then and just keep up using my Cocaine as I'm used to.

The great thing about Coke is that there is a small mental tolerance that you develop, but that's it, Coke does not lose it's effects, no matter how much or how often you use, it keeps giving you the euphoria and the energy boost, Heroin I need to quit from time to time for a while, because otherwise you don't get any euphoria from it anymore, but I don't have difficulties with going through Heroin withdrawal that much, but take my Coke away from me for even one day and I would go nuts!

Cocaine, but I'm talking 90% pure, uncut, almost nearly impossible to get your hands on, only if you are willing to pay a huge amount of cash for your stash kind of Coke, is by far my number one drug of choice of all time, nothing can make me feel the same way, I could never and probably never will want to step away from Coke - really my entire life is about Coke and close to it Heroin, but Heroin is easy to come by, good H3 or H4 are also very expensive, but I don't use as much Heroin as I use Cocaine, but really every moment of day and night is about finding the perfect moment for the perfect type of Coke, the perfect combination, the perfect amount, the perfect mood, creating the perfect mood at home, the perfect music, and it's always changing, always busy with creating a new moment to enjoy the rush of Coke - sometimes with the relaxed euphoria of Peruvian Coke just laying in my sofa with jj cale on and doing nothing, sometimes listening hard underground techno while on Colombian Coke or to get my work done I use Ecuadorian (because it gives the most energy but the least euphoria of these three different types of Coke, so you have energy and don't lose focus due to an extreme euphoria like with the other two types of Coke).

So I live Coke, I'm breathing Coke, eating Coke, drinking Coke - I'm not just addicted, I'm obsessed with it, with knowing all I can about it, everything even remotely associated with Coke and I'm in to it, it's my one and only true love, without Coke life would stop for me, really - I need Coke more than that I need anything else, if I can't use for a few hours due to work related things f.e. I'm already going insane on the inside. You really can not imagine what role Coke plays in my life, probably also because I have OCD and because I think it's the ultimate miracle wonder drug that for me is the only one that is supernatural, transcendental, having the power to bring magic to life, real miracles follow out of using it, it's just that good...! :)

So you want to quit opioids as well? Why? And yes, I'm also someone who is not able to live sober... But I know why... Anyway, don't you think if you would get the best Coke, like ten times stronger than you ever had, totally clean, uncut, almost clinical Cocaine, totally blowing your mind away with an explosion of the greatest euphoria ever, wouldn't you fall in Love again with Coke should you experience that?

I know two kinds of people, when they try uncut Coke, many (most) find it way too intense, and the ones who really love Coke to begin with, most of them, if they like it, are hooked after only one line - real, totally uncut Coke is to me really something that everyone should be able to get, because everyone should experience such an out of this world major euphoria - the only downside is if it's not too strong for your taste you probably never can be happy again without this quality Coke - it's really a drug that consumes you, while I have no problem going Cold Turkey from Heroin for a month, strange if you think about it, and also not strange, everyone has his own drug of choice... Enfin... So what will you do after Opioids? Go to stimulants not probably, psychedelics? Or been there done that as well already too?

Last edited:
All the time yes, tho I call it Fireball - either snorting Coke and smoking H3 or just snort a line of Coke mixed with some H4, depends if I want to switch during the day, Coke for a while, Heroin for a while, back to Coke again, etc... or that I want both drugs to work equally strong at the same time, more easy not to fall asleep when nodding heavily and the H taking away the sharp edges away from a very strong Cocaine rush - it's the best combo I know, like Coke and Heroin where made especially to use them in some sort of combo, like two pieces of a puzzle fitting in each other perfectly, and they enhance each others euphoria, meaning it has an holistic side to combining these two specific drugs! Why do you ask? Do/DID you?

Using only Coke, I do miss the Heroin, but I can live with that, using only Heroin is not an option, I can't enjoy it without my Coke, I really need Cocaine non-stop...

The only problem is, I have to quit using Heroin now and then or it gives no more euphoric effects, you just use it then to not get sick, but after quitting for one month you have again that euphoric feeling you get from Heroin, but, the problem is not the withdrawal, I can handle that, but I can't handle using Coke while having Opioid withdrawals, that would make me freak out...

So every time I quit Heroin for a month I have to quit Coke for one month as well, and that's what I almost can not handle...

Last edited:
Mananas, nah even if I got pure coke straight from Peru, I wouldn't do it.

As far as what would be next, I don't even know. It's all theoretical at this point. Right now it's all opiates/pharms. I don't plan ahead as to what addiction I would fall into next. I never plan to. It just happens. Lol.

But no, no stims. For one thing, I enjoy sleeping too much now hahah.

I've done the basic psychedelics. Mostly just acid and shrooms. I enjoyed that when I was younger. But now that I'm older, with a job and family, it's not something that appeals to me. Tripping balls all the time just isn't a reality in my current life.

So... I'm not sure. If I can ever quit the pharms, I may get into kratom a bit more.

We'll see bro. Right now I'm just taking it one day at a time.

Maybe try DMT, but the real spirit molecule, n,n-DMT, before you stop psychedelics totally, because that is something I think is really one of those things you do not want to miss out on in your life, it's like a must-do, because there is nothing that comes close to DMT and nothing that can even be compared with it, because of it being such a unique and the uttermost strongest psychedelic there is and at the same time for many reasons making thinking about the nature of reality and the ways in which DMT (since it is a molecule that is by nature active in three stages in our life and so it's not the same like taking any other drug, since n,n-DMT IS a human metabolite) is raising the most mind blowing conclusions and the uttermost and life-changing, if you use wisely, but you do not use DMT just for fun, DMT really is a source of knowledge as well in many ways - it will at least be something that, if you break through into the void that is, will make you realize there are things that will make your way of seeing reality different and in a way will change many things you think you know and present you with things you couldn"t even imagine to be possible, it's a life-changer (so'r'ry for the bad typing sitting in a difficult position to type for a moment grtz.

Status
Not open for further replies.