• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

*** A Place for Greenlighters to Introduce Themselves! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone i'm Nic from syd/aus.
*waves with the level of stupidity as the contestants on 'who wants to be a millonaire'*
:p

Hey everyone,
My names Marc and I was born and raised in Las Vegas but am in my last semester of school here in Philly. I used to be in the scene but now I'm just trying to get myself a job!

Originally posted by foucault:
The name is Michel, I am from France and fight for the rights of all oppressed. I died a few years ago, but not before releasing a few books that you will be able to find at your local university library.
You're also my favorite philosopher, although I don't share your affinity for gay s&m clubs in San Fran ;)
Anyway, I'm not a Greenlighter but I'm damn new here. I'm 21, male, Icelandic, and I've lived in Beijing (China) for almost three years now, before that I spent some time in England and Holland. In a couple of months I'm probably moving on to Berlin for a few years.
This site has become my most visited, gotta love the PLUR here ;)
Also, the info and level of knowledge here is a LOT higher than in your average drug user circles, very useful and very fun community at the same time. I'm glad I found you folks :)
--- G.

I'm Tom. Im from Sidney, OH. It's a small town about 40 minutes north of Dayton. I'm 20 yrs old, be 21 in a couple months!$!@$ Yeah! I like d'n'b, psytrance, classic rock, jazz, jam, and just about any other type of music I can get a chance to get in to. I've read this bored for awhile now, posted occasionally, but I seem to have to re-register the same name about once a month. *shrug*
-the tom

i'm Chad... Vincennes, IN... 17 yrs old...
and i think i'm the only graver here. =(

... Name's Shay. 18, female, from central NC. Drug of choice is ecstasy although I've never been known to turn down pot and thoroughly enjoy the occasional "ski" trip. Out on the corner of Goth Street and Rave Avenue... By far not your typical "candy-flippin, visor-sportin', glowstick-wavin' e-tard" (alas, I love them oh~so~dearly). This is my official HI to everyone here at Bluelight. So... HELLOOO, KIDDIES :)
[ 24 February 2003: Message edited by: Kandy.is.Dandy ]
[ 24 February 2003: Message edited by: Kandy.is.Dandy ]

geez, it's been a long time since i've used this nickname. Any way I can append my newer username to this one.. hence, saving my cool name and ALSO my place nearly a year earlier in the rankings?

ahh how i wish we could have the old bluelight back ......i use to be a bluelighter about 2 years ago .....i miss miss apples and smurf and doc and dangermouse
errr yeah umm hello and stuff :)

ahh how i wish we could have the old bluelight back ......i use to be a bluelighter about 2 years ago .....i miss miss apples and smurf and doc and dangermouse
errr yeah umm hello and stuff :)

Hi all. I'm from Ohio, 20 yrs old, and I attend Kent Stark University. I believe "rave is dead" so I guess I'm just a party-kid now.

Hey all! I'm Tony, from Denver, CO. Was referred here by a good friend who's been comin on for a bit. I am a dj of 4 years and an aspiring producer. My website below contains a few of my demos, and I'd love to get some feedback from anyone thats interested. Main styles are hard trance/house/nrg, with some progressive and breakbeats. I also spin some jungle, but its fairly new to me and the mix shows it. Anyway, great place you have here!
www.subterrania.nu/eklectik/
[email protected]
[ 07 March 2003: Message edited by: EklectikFromCO ]

I'm Amanda....
-I'm 18, still enrolled in the shittiest public education my state has to offer!
-I reside in Portland, OR, USA.
-As far as music goes, I favor hard/minimal techno, drum&bass, breakbeats, and tech house. I'm also a novice on the turntables.
-My favorite drugs are (in order): Marijuana, Ketamine, and GHB/GBL.
-I like Italian food.
-Favorite movies include Trainspotting, Hackers, Gia, Go, Return to Oz, Suicide Kings, and Wet Hot American Summer (short list).
Thats all for now :)
-Amanda

Whats up! my name is brandi......i've been partying since last april...actually on 4/20 it will be a year for me!! didn't start posting till june......still don't write that many posts....starting to write more!! anyway i love having fun and meeting people!!!
AIM: BrandiMarie01......message me and say hi!

Hi everybody.. My name is... doh, wait can't give that out yet, and I'm an alcoholic. hehe
I'm just a newbie that wanted to say howdy to those who are out there. and lookin forward to meeting as many heads out there. see you on the board. mellow posting

um... hi... looks around... im new... my name is mindi.
i am 18 from ohio....
im confused... why when i got on here on the top its said the new bluelight not inteed for oh people :(... i dindt do naything wrong :( thats not me :( i promise
hehe im a student at kent state but i live in cincy where muh home is. i am a raver at heart. i just never done ne drugs,,, just a lil kandi kids at heart :) hehe
hit me up some time
mindi

Status
Not open for further replies.