• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

*** A Place for Greenlighters to Introduce Themselves! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone I'm brand new to your board and very excited to get to take part in such a unique online community can't wait to get acquainted with everyone... Till then!
- Mandy

Hello, I'm new to this whole posting on message board thing. The highlight of my life was seeing Spinkle nude. My advice to people is 'knock first'!

heya folks,
not exactly new here just lost my p-word for my other name but i like this one much better. never really sure of what to say or whatever. livin in MA (damn its freakin COLD) and lookin for some fun hangouts people and more fun. well i guess thats all for now. Peace

Umm... I feel like I've been here awhile, but I've only been posting for a couple weeks.
My name is Rick, I'm from Western Massachusetts, US. I enjoy snowboarding and urinating outdoors, except when it's 9-degrees-below-zero. My boy EMBRYO introduced me to this site. I am forever greatful to him, bluelight has enriched me with information to keep my trip/roll tight fun and nice to me in the morning. Plus, I like knowing more about a dealers drug then the dealer does.
example conversation: Him: "this pill has more heroin then this one does"
Me: "what?"
Him : "yeah, heroin, it's what makes your roll on E"
me: "bwah hah hah hah hah"
Blatant ridiculousness.
More blatant ridiculousness, trying to pass the RAVE act as a provision under a different bill..
Nice to know yall.
Peace
[ 19 January 2003: Message edited by: Heavy-R ]

Hi! I'm new. I'm 21/female, ex-partykid, etc
I'm an interdisciplinary student, mainly because I haven't quite found a major yet. So, um, Hi!

Hi :) I'm a little late on this thread - I have had my Bluelight ID for about a year, but I never really posted until this month.
Hmmmm... interesting info...
I'm a 26 year old girlie, from Ohio. Boring Ohio. If you ever want to see what I look like....
click-y

Isn't it oh so nice how this ended up being a thread with posts by more or less all bluelighters, and the few greenlighters that did post were ignored for the most part?
Kind of defeats the whole purpose of the thread.

Like you, a lot of newbies go on a "post-whoring" spree in the lounge and they become BLers b4 they post here.. (the reason they find this thread is usually by posting in here excessively)..
Also the BLers posting also points out (since some ppl fail to feel recognized here) that the Newbie thread is read, and they are welcomed.

ello! i'm menthol missy so called cos i love menthol fags :)
i'm 23 from england soon to be moving to manchester and hope to have lots of fun there in hard house clubs and to find some decent breaks nights to get to and to take a few drugs too.
i like the word to too.

Right, the date on my profile says 2003, so let's all make the general assumption I've never posted on here under another name...

hello, i've been on and off of bluelight for about 2 years under a different name but i never ventured out of the Canada forum, now that i had to get a new name i figured i might as well introduce myself tot he rest of the community
i'm 20 years old, originally from toronto, now living in montreal, i'm female, i think i've met some people from bluelight at beatmatch.com meet ups and in the neksis tent at wemf...

Hi my names Nexus One. I enjoy hot beverages, walks on the beach, all 10 of my fingers, cuddles, sea lions, Windows XP, paper, playing with matches, watching girls skirts when they play tennis, magic shows, ruby slippers, helping disabled people read the instructions on their medicine, the Cosby Show, calling people a "fuckstick", sniffing permanent markers, not eating my greens, being a sleepyhead, mugs, cups and spoons, irony, kebabs, facts and figures, the letter "R", hydroslides, sunshine, large cookies, jesters, palindromes, being clean, bicycles, books about tidal waves, things that are blue, discusions about mutant clones, fibreglass, music shops that have closed down due to poor sales figures, excessively long posts, licking power sockets, anagrams, using a K instead of a C to be kool, the slime you get from not chlorinating your pool, ringing random people on the phone and asking them if they've ever pushed the key next to the right Ctrl key, tubthumping, dice, things that are non-toxic, measuring surface areas, smoking banana skins, anything made by Toshiba, anything with stripes, anything made by Toshiba with strips, butting in, placing stickers on peoples cars after they hit me, finding stuff thats lost, the bit in the Two Towers where that stupid kid falls of the horse, eating play-doh, fripples, going the wrong way, making spaghetti, fighting about Bobby Brown, and posting stupid bullshit where it's not wanted and doesn't belong.

Originally posted by konsept:
Right, the date on my profile says 2003, so let's all make the general assumption I've never posted on here under another name...
If you read the guidelines you'd know that was against them.... and then, since you're "so old" you should be worried about posting in here anyway.
Please stick to the topics and direct any other comments, questions and suggestions to the anouncements and feedback forum or email the mods and admins

^^^ Nexus One: ROFL!!
Hey all, glad to be here. I only go by Nuada when I'm online, and I'm very picky about giving out my real name. I'm not too big on drinking or smoking, but I love to roll, and I'm looking into tweak. I'm a student in Houston, 22yo, and an "unbroken pendulum." (Sorry... obscure reference)

Hello!
I'm kinda new to the whole message board thing but this one looks promising (compared to the local ones I've been checking out).
I'm also a univeristy student that needs to get back to it......later!
[ 09 February 2003: Message edited by: Obnicus ]

Status
Not open for further replies.