• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

*** A Place for Greenlighters to Introduce Themselves! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats up.
im a long-time reader, first time poster.
been frequenting these boards since in knew how to use this silly interweb thingamajig.
was recently a wonderful greenlighter, so..
im 21, of the male species, and living in canadia. yay.
i like beer, music, parties, drugs, girls, and all that fun stuffs. i like to paint pretty pictures on other people's property, and this fun lifestyle constantly lands me in the slam.
i constantly thank the interweb thing for such wonderous things as bluelight, and hope you do the same too. it's the only site on the interweb that really matters.
not much else to say, other than the fact that i am crazy, and am going to kill you.
oh, right. my lawyer told me to refrain from such comments in the future if i value my freedom.
aight. i love you all and would never think of doing something as crazy as hurting you.
ugh. peace.
cooey.
[ 01 December 2002: Message edited by: yeeoc ]

Hi everyone! Its Yola again! I picked the name from the chick who plays the manager on the Chris Issac Show. I like that show cos it shows that musicians/celebs are real on that show. Hansen is the best!
At first I thought just another keyboard player and now I can't wait to see what he's up to..I'm hoping that Yola and Chris would get together but that could be the end of the show if that happens. We'll see how it grows! Rock on!

The name is Michel, I am from France and fight for the rights of all oppressed. I died a few years ago, but not before releasing a few books that you will be able to find at your local university library.

I am no greenlighter anymore but when I was I never found this thread so here goes..
My name is Jaymie and I am in Fresno, CA
I hope to be moving to the bay area within a few months as Fresno sucks and I might have the opportunity to room with my boyfriend and a friend of ours. I will definitely be checking out some parties and hope to meet some of you on the west coast someday :)
Peace

meow meow....me is new....well kinda....i've read bluelight quite a few times but never posted or anything....anyways *waves* =)

Hi
my name is phillip
i'm kinda new to drugs, although i've used aspirin for as long as i can remember
i love happy hardcore and Oakenfold, he's just the BEST!! isn't he?
i also like girls in schoolgirl outfits and getting up at 6:30am on saturday mornings...
now, if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go snort some K and play SOCOM all day
PLUR,
phillip

Hi all
Just wanted to introduce myself my name is lynn and I think I might be the oldest hippy around :) :( I dont know if thats a good thing or not???? I guess I have done about evry drug out there except K havent had the nerve to try that one yet, but who knows. I was just wondering if any one orders their stuff online?
I have been doing this for at least 3 years and always interested in new site to do so. Anyways just wanted to say hey and hope to check out this board fro what its worth i have several other boards i belong to, don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. hope to meet some new friend s here

Green lighters unite!
This is the coming of the age of the GREEN LIGHTER!
Rejoyce all Gl's for we have found a glorious new land to vent our anger, frustration, wonder, wisdom and maybe even some creativity.
Enough sucking up to those high and mighty blue lighters... :)
Me... From Darwin, in Perth at moment. Enjoy dance clubs, raves, outdoorsy stuff, watersports, drugs (e's, speed, bitta mull) and motorsports.
Look forward to chattin to uz...

YAY im new here! My name well i rather not give my name. But hello. Im from southern cali. i just stopped into check this place out and meet some (hopefully Smart) heads! P E A C E

I'm not a greenlighter, either, but I was without a computer for about four months and forgot my password for my original username. My name is Thaddeus, and I live east of Indianapolis. My old username was (you guessed it) Thaddeus.

HEy whats up, im not really new here i just forgot my old name becuase i didnt use it much so i made up a new one. but like i said ive been comming to this site for about.....hmmmm......2 or 3 years, i dunno, but Hi anyways becuase it says im a Greenlighter

Hoo boy... I'm an older Greenlighter and hence, I make mistakes online - like not posting my intro in the right place. Okay, here goes:
Hi,
I used to a Senior Member at poppies.org until they changed the board recently and became Nazi's about sharing information. I'm hoping to make Bluelight my new home. I try to post useful information, don't participate in any flame wars, and generally just like interacting with other nice folks. My experience lies mostly in the opiates, but this year I was introduced to E at Burning Man and that was a very nice experience. My brain is really wired quite strangely. For example, I get no pain relief from Codiene, Morphine, or Oxy, yet the semi-synthetic Hydrodocone works well. most Cocaine I've tried doesn't work either, but some batches do. I recently tried Crack and that had absolutely no effect.
I hope this isn't too blunt for the Lounge. I just want to get started in my new choice of online family. If I'm addicted to anything, it's new experiences.
I look forward to e-meeting many of you.
Thanks,
Tappuck

Status
Not open for further replies.