• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin A million and one heroin questions

To be honest, the rush from a nice shot of hydromorphone while in the throes of withdrawal makes me sound like what I imagine i'd sound like were I to be having a very 'vocal' orgasm during intense intercourse. can't help but take very loud, deep quick breaths, with a groaning sound to them. It is great, indeed.

^^^
I can sort of relate to that when I drink PPT on an empty stomach while in withdrawal. Though the "rush" isn't very intense with oral PPT to go from sick to high is a very reinforcing feeling. Sometimes I find myself taking deep breaths and just breathing a sigh of relief once the effects start. Can't imagine how much more intense that must be w/ IV opiates. I hope I never find out :\

Thanks for the responses everyone, you've all done a great job of answering my question.

if the smack is strong then id say that movie isnt too far off base, you smell the vinegar as it hits, you feel a warm and heavyly sedating wave washing over your whole body(which makes me nodd out hard for the duration of the rush), taking away all physical and mental pain, and making you feel unbelievably relaxed, content, euphoric and comfortable. You forget all your daily stressors, troubles and just have one thing on your mind, which is "WoW, I feel fucking AMAZING!".

That would be my description of the Heroin rush. But then again one should'nt read it religiously because everyone is differrent and plus the differernt batches of Heroin out there can have substantial varing amounts of morphine, codeine etc. which gives different batches of heroin slightly or substantially differernt effects.

Too the OP. The day I run out of veins is the day I give it up. Been at it off an on for 30+ years and the arms were gone along time ago. I used many others and the level of frustration was quite high. I was lucky that I found a vein on the inside of my left leg about midway between ankle and knee one day that has never let me down since. It's pretty long and I try too vary the points and use good rigs. I would NOT muscle or skin pop tar under any circumstances. If you can't IV it then next best thing is too prep and snort the liquid. Good Luck.

...that one is damaged after o.d.,dont remember how(coma)but both of
them were fucked when i got out again.doc warned me about shooting there,but you know how it is.in case you find any other xcept the femoral,please let me know!!! now you say the day you run out....,i've personally never seen a longtime iv user ever take a step back to snorting,etc.
i have never seen tar,but what i heard it eats veins,where is the good white gone?only brown 'ghani here.:!

Honestly, if you are going about skin popping your drugs the right way, which after my how-to should have you ace in a day's worth of shooting anyway, you really shouldn't ever risk doing an IM shot with something as unregulated and dirty as street dope. If something bigger than just the needle head gets into those muscles everything around the site of injection will start to necrotise and sometimes half the muscle is lost in the pursuit of way to get high quickly, even though there usually is another way, as I alluded to in the skin popping guide. The only preparations that you can ever really know are safe to IM are ampoule preparations that either come from a hospital, stolen from a stock room, or are diverted from people with horrific pain in a situation where they are supplied opioid ampoules while they are bedridden from an illness; and those cases are very rare that you will ever see a sustainable supply of ampoule preparations of IV opioids. In fact, I think that me even bringing up the possibility of a well supplied junky with ampoule preparations of strong opioids is pretty damn unbelievable except in the cases where some European studies will supply heroin or other IV preparations of opioids to only the most unsavable needle junkies, and even then I am sure that they have ungodly restrictions about how much you can inject at a time, where you must inject, and how often.

I will say confidently that I have never in my medical career even handled more than 1 order for a high potency concentration of opioids ordered to specifically be administered in an ampoule along with syringes, and that case was more or less to supply a patient with horrifically painful disease who knew her only fate was death sooner or later a way to basically have the doctor wink harder than anyone ever has and for the patient to basically have herself be comfortably put to rest in her own time on her own terms. The doctor who did this immediately regretted it on a legal basis, even though he never really gave it for assisted suicide he was scared for over a year that the police would come knocking on his door any day to indict him for manslaughter or some exaggerated charge related to a patient's right to die.
oh,i i.m. m.capsules e.r. 200mg.all the time,its a little tricky to prepare the solution but quite easy.never an abscess there,but i always!!! use a wheel filter,0,2micron.had my share of abcesses,but i hope never again.

if the smack is strong then id say that movie isnt too far off base, you smell the vinegar as it hits, you feel a warm and heavyly sedating wave washing over your whole body(which makes me nodd out hard for the duration of the rush), taking away all physical and mental pain, and making you feel unbelievably relaxed, content, euphoric and comfortable. You forget all your daily stressors, troubles and just have one thing on your mind, which is "WoW, I feel fucking AMAZING!".

That would be my description of the Heroin rush. But then again one should'nt read it religiously because everyone is differrent and plus the differernt batches of Heroin out there can have substantial varing amounts of morphine, codeine etc. which gives different batches of heroin slightly or substantially differernt effects.

Minus the nodding, this is how I feel.

It's terrible - I have a "high tolerance" for heroin. I usually shoot half of a dime bag (so ~.05) at a time. Then I usually shoot the second half right away. I'm too terrified to shoot the whole thing because I overdosed a couple months ago from shooting .1 in one shot (Dope was higher quality than normal, and my tolerance was way down) so I don't get rushes as intense as I used to, I'm too scared. I hate myself god damnit. Hahaha.

But when I would get huge rushes, my mouth would always be open like a "huuuuuuuuuuhhhh" type of look. My eyes would either be closed or they would, as people have told me, kind of roll to the back of my head...which I guess was terrifying for everyone who wasn't used to seeing me do that. If I wasn't sitting down, I would have to brace myself against something or else I would (I assume) fall down. Your whole body just becomes light and nonexistent and you just feel like you're floating there. The high is all through your body, but it's most concentrated for me in my head like...behind my forehead. I just feel it there.

And then the rush fades away and I'm left with a high that is unsatisfying, so I wait 30 minutes, and then bang again. Repeat process until the whole gram is gone or I fall asleep. God damn I want some dope now.

^^^
you don't really have a high tolerance. it will keep growing tho. hopefully u won't look back a year from now and find it funny that a point was a lot for you. i could do well over a quarter in one shot before i got on methadone, and i thought my habit was on the light side! i remember when i used to only have to put a tiny little bit in the spoon. i knew i had a problem when i had to get 3-4 scoops out of the bad for my shot!

anyways, to the question. someone mentioned the smell- i think i get more of a taste in my mouth. you can taste it right after. i'm not sure what i do right after the shot, never thought about it. if it is really good i sometimes have to lean on a wall. what i wanted to mention though, is that my boyfriend coughs every time the dope is really good. he usually goes first for safety reasons, and i always knew it was really good if he coughed! it is kind of like in between a cough and clearing his throat. weird huh?

I am interested in trying IV heroin at some point, because I really need to forget about my problems for a while...but I was curious about safe dosing. How much heroin and how much sterile water is good for a first time shot?

my mouth would usually drop open with this heavy feeling behind my eyes.

followed by "sweet nectar" and falling back onto the bed. or my head would end up in my lap.

fuck.

I am interested in trying IV heroin at some point, because I really need to forget about my problems for a while...but I was curious about safe dosing. How much heroin and how much sterile water is good for a first time shot?

There are threads here dedicated to proper IV technique. How much to use is entirely based on you and the quality of your dope.

That said, it sounds to me like you're looking for trouble. Do you see this turning out well, in your opinion?

Man I got to stop reading these IV threads...

I want a shot

I want a shot so bad

QFT

As everybody keeps saying, and with my experience, I'm usually sitting or standing sometimes, takes the shot, then its like getting hit by a tidal wave of awe and warmth, you feel your head get very light and painless, every body part relaxes, and I usually then say 'wow' or some interjection of the sort, then go chain smoking outside or inside when it's cold/raining.

How I relax with my dope. I wouldn't recommend doing it to forget your problems for while, that will lead to either a shitload of rehabs, or death in the long run. Keep it simple and use with moderation (kind of hard, but possible)!

just smoke some pot and have a few beers.. getting into H is a bad idea and an even worse way to "forget about your problems"- it wont end well. sorry :|

I finally got to merge this thread.

Yeah, using heroin to forget about ones problems is not a good thing. Heroin usage is something people can do in moderation but why risk it if you're not sure it'll end up that way?

Sure its possible to do in moderation but can you smoke cigarettes in moderatoin? Heroin is highly addictive just like cigarettes, if not more. And if you do it to forget your problems, you will come down and your problems are still there, prolly worse.

Word on the streets around here is that 90% of everyone that EVER tries heroin, is addicted for life. Maybe not constantly, but it will always be an issue and will always haunt you. Not a day goes by where I don't think about it. I wish I had never tried it but its too late now. I can go a long time without it but I always relapse, almost everyone does.

pce