• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin A million and one heroin questions

I'd try smoking/snorting/plugging/ect. if you're new to it. I'd be worried about overdose if I was going the IV route my first time w/o knowing anything about the batch.

29g were always my preference.

Enjoy whats to come.

Why are you shooting heroin when you've never even tried it? Add acid to tar IIRC, or just smoke it. Use 28-31g 1cc insulin syringes

You're thinkin of the stuff them europeans use ;)

snorting it kinda hurts and tastes horrible for a long time. If youve never done heroin shooting it is pretty dangerous man. Smoke it, if youve got no opiate tolerance at all and the tar is decent one good hit will give you a pretty strong buzz. Itll slide at first, then get stuck but itll still bubble and smoke for a little, then its gone.

ok thanks. i read about making tar snortable, found this on drug-forum.

I have no expertise with BTH at all (never used it) but with powder heroin, I preferred snorting or shooting. People seem to not like snorting BTH as much, I guess due to the fact you have to mix it with liquid. However it's a nice way to try heroin.

I'm going to merge this into the 1,000,001 heroin Q's since this is a pretty basic post.

i ended up trying snorting and injecting. it was alright, didnt seem like that great of H. oh well haha. i want to try some china white but i cant get any :(

i wont be doing heroin for a long time

i ended up trying snorting and injecting. it was alright, didnt seem like that great of H. oh well haha. i want to try some china white but i cant get any :(

i wont be doing heroin for a long time

whyd u change ur mind all of a sudden

do you think the reason i didnt really feel it all that much is cause my opiate tolerance? 100mg of hydrocodone barley does anything to me, and 160mg oxy is what i need to nod. could this be why?

160mg of oxy is about the same as 4 bags usually (.1 or a little less) of powder H in the NY/NJ area. Our H is usually more pure that black tar so yes, you would need a a couple of bags to feel effects.

yea if you don't have a good connect, even though the H may be cheaper to buy, the oxy may be worth it still.
This summer I was getting oxy for a decent price, and had a bad H connect where it made it cheaper to get high buying oxy.

keeping heroin fresh

SWIM was wondering the best way to keep heroin fresh for a long period of time (4-6 weeks). Ziploc baggie? Dark room?

SWIM was wondering the best way to keep heroin fresh for a long period of time (4-6 weeks). Ziploc baggie? Dark room?

2006 registration and nearly 200 posts? Come on you should know better that bluelight isn't a fucking pool.

Just keep it dry away from moisture and it will be fine.

Just keep it dry away from moisture and it will be fine.
Same would apply I'd guess.
Though, is there any chance that the moisture content of black tar would initiate Hydrolysis 'n' turn into Morphine in time? I'm assuming it's unlikely as it's traveled [lengthy length and long time] already to get where it's going to.
In DustnRoses' instance - Earth =D

haha yeah well it's not traveling anywhere, just being stored. currently its in a ziploc bag and if nothing changes, thats where it will stay for the next month. Just wondering if it will be as fresh and/or potent when it is opened as it was when it was first put into the bag. Total storage time is about 35 days.

Yea I'd imagine it'll be fine. Just make sure you press all the air out of the zip lock.

I've kept amounts of b.t.h. for lengths of time. What I would do is seal it from air and keep it in a dark, cool, and dry area. I would find if was readily exposed to air, it would loose a lot of it's mositure content. Some people don't care if it's rock hard.. but I prefered it soft and pliable.

I couldn't tell any difference in potentcy drops.

yea if you say 4 bags, then i might as well stick with oxy. oh do i love the needle though <3. ive read some about people shooting oxy, and some of my friends have. would i do it like i do heroin?

After crushing the oxy, dissolve it in water. Do not heat/cook this. The reason being that all the "goodies" dissolve in nomal temp water. If you heat it, then you will be causing nasty fillers to dissolve, which will solidify after injecting and build up in your system... you dont want this.
The best way to filter a pill if you are going to shoot it is by using a micron filter which can be purchased online in bulk. If you must use a cotton, use the cotton to filter once, then also backload another syringe w, cotton, and add the solution and push through it allowing it to filter again. Use new syringe to draw up solution again.
You shouldn't heat tar heroin either, for the same reason stated above. I know it take a long time to dissolve otherwise, but somebody the other day mentioned shaking it in a small vile to make it dissolve faster.

I would find if was readily exposed to air, it would loose a lot of it's moisture content. Some people don't care if it's rock hard.. but I preferred it soft and pliable.

I can see why you'd like it a bit softer, but maybe losing moisture content wouldn't be such a bad thing as it'd be less likely to convert to Morphine.
But, as we all said - store in an air tight container / zipbag, keep in a cool, dry place and out of the reaches of sunlight :)