• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin A million and one heroin questions

honestly gettin clean is a tough thing to do. Im off subs but i still dream about bags n banging every fuckin night!!!!!! every part of this is hard I totally respect that she dosnt want to do it. with that said b as safe as u can, only the best 4 u baby

I've been taking daily opiates for 6 months and am switching to heroin soon I think. I'm wondering how much I should start with. Usually I take b/w 25mg - 50mg morphine, or I eat like 5 - 10 poppy pods, or I take up to 40mg oxy. I plan on snorting. I live in NYC, so the dope around here is the white powder. How much should I snort/buy my first time? And is it OK around here to just talk to people in the ghetto who "look the part", a la open-air-market?

If you're only doin 40mg oxy i'd say stop while your ahead. You have no idea how high your tolerance will shoot up after a few months on heroin..youll be blowing 4 40s and feeling shitty still

I've been taking daily opiates for 6 months and am switching to heroin soon I think. I'm wondering how much I should start with. Usually I take b/w 25mg - 50mg morphine, or I eat like 5 - 10 poppy pods, or I take up to 40mg oxy. I plan on snorting. I live in NYC, so the dope around here is the white powder. How much should I snort/buy my first time? And is it OK around here to just talk to people in the ghetto who "look the part", a la open-air-market?

^totally true. heroin ruined oxy for me. I used to do four roxies and be way high and now ill barely feel it. And its not like im doing a ton of heroin either.

What the dif. between cold shots of dope and heated?

I have never heated my East coast powder dope, I was under the impression this was the norm until I started hearing more and more about people heating up their powder, for some reason?? Is there an actual difference between a cold shot and a heated shot of powder dope? If not, why do people insist on taking the extra time to apply heat to their dope in the first place?

No need to heat powder heroin.

People insist on it because they're ignorant and don't know any better.

I think that's going to be the overwhelming response, so thank you for your input daysonatrain.

I'm going to move this to the 1,000,001 Heroin Questions thread.

uuum, is the dope is heavily cut heating it actually helps a lot. i grew up in NE us and never cooked dope until i moved to LA. you dont have to heat tar but stirring it for 4 hrs is retarded. chicago has some cut so shit fucking dope and i never figured how you could get it into solution without heating it. for those fortunate enough to get good strong clean #4 powder ie ny, nj.....enjoy it. pretty soon youll only be able to get tar in this entire country. dont believe me? then tell me why the mexicans have taken over in places like NC. it used to be west of the missisip it was mexican and east it was sa with chicago being the weirdo that gets it from everywhere(mexico, sa, se/sw asia). now the mexicans are taking over the e coast. fuck that. the day you can only get tar in the us is the day i go on methadone. i will make that promise right now.

First time im hearin bou that...Im from Philly and get "clean" powder every day I cop. If it one day became only tar I'd get clean as well!

uuum, is the dope is heavily cut heating it actually helps a lot. i grew up in NE us and never cooked dope until i moved to LA. you dont have to heat tar but stirring it for 4 hrs is retarded. chicago has some cut so shit fucking dope and i never figured how you could get it into solution without heating it. for those fortunate enough to get good strong clean #4 powder ie ny, nj.....enjoy it. pretty soon youll only be able to get tar in this entire country. dont believe me? then tell me why the mexicans have taken over in places like NC. it used to be west of the missisip it was mexican and east it was sa with chicago being the weirdo that gets it from everywhere(mexico, sa, se/sw asia). now the mexicans are taking over the e coast. fuck that. the day you can only get tar in the us is the day i go on methadone. i will make that promise right now.

Sorry I don't believe you.

Powder heroin is still big where I live. The mexicans haven't taken over where I live.

And no, I don't live in nor close to NJ. On the east coast yes, but not the northeast.

Question about IV rush

After finally watching Trainspotting for the first time, I began to wonder not so much what the rush FEELS like, but what do people look like and/or do when the heroin actually hits the brain?

In the movie they would take deep breaths and sort of shudder after the injection, I was wondering if that is what people actually look like/do when the rush hits. Is it that pleasurable that it causes an intense reaction like that? What do you do when the rush hits? What do other people do that you have seen receive an injection?

By the way, I am a PPT addict so I have some experience in the opiate department but I've never gotten mixed up w/ h or IVing so I was just sorta curious.

Depends on how big the load is. I always get the "warm blanket" feeling of "cumming all over", but never like the movie portrayals. I would often sit back in the chair and go "wow", but nothing dramatic.

I would often sit back in the chair and go "wow", but nothing dramatic.

I figured that there was a good chance that the movie portrayals were a bit exaggerated.

-> 1,000,001 Heroin Questions

The rush is good but I have had a better IV rush than heroin for sure.

I usually lean back in my chair and usually say "shit" or "damn" if it was a good, near seziure inducing shot. If it was opiates and I got a good high after I'd usually rub my face and yell something like "fuck yea I'm high" unneccisary loud just to hear the neighbors on their porch laugh or sometimes stop talking for a minute ;), got thin walls on that side of the house.

Sometimes I'll take a deep breath and hold it for a second if it was a particularly good shot of coke and kind of "straighten up" in my chair, It felt like that breath was neccisary to keep from keeling over I guess.

If it was a GOOD shot of both I would actually just moan I think, reality and time kind of melts away in such a situation haha.

Maybe I just like to be dramatic lol.