9th Issue Heroin Discussion v. quit drooling on yo keyboard

When do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Them pink panthers look good, well, in terms of size. I've gotten pre-prints before, but not from the city. In the city I just get the same stamp for a month or so. I think I've had 3 different stamps since October from my Brooklyn connect.

I've read about people flocking to ND to work the oil fields. Just make sure you don't pick up another habit there, like booze or meth.

Yeah these are really nice on size.. some of them are fucking huge. They range from average to HUGE. This is really a good batch fo dope.. I am psyched as fuck on it I hope they made thousands of bundles so this batch stays around./ The dope is beautiful.. nice white fluffy dope that just mixes up perfect.. has such a strong pungent dope taste.. mmmmmmm

Ive heard ND's economy is booming, best in north america. It gets to damn cold for me up there though.

IME, the best way to test the quality of dope w/o actually doin it is to taste it. The more bitter the better. That being said, you have to know the taste of good dope or it's pointless.

Just got back from the hood with a half g and a 10 of some white. Pretty good stuff. Block was bumpin today.

another night of this server bullshit huh?

Yea pretty much new it but guess I just wanted someone with experience to basicly say it like it was in the back of my head,uhhhhhh don't even know when it all started lol was like a 30 once a month if that then just a lil more and I guess it just adds up before you relize it your in deep,I do appreciate any an all knowledge some of yous who have been down this road. So just interested how'd everyone here (that does opiates) get started, what's your guys and girls story? And does everyone allways think they have it undercontrole?

we have all told our stories a million times but since your new and asked heres the "short" version

started out stealin my grams vicodin 5s in high school and kinda got other people into them and then norcos and oxys came about and i was cool with that for a few years and then my real habit started when this old dude we copped oxys and bars from died and his wife needed money so we basically paid pennies on the dollar for 40mgs and 80mgs OCs and 2mg bars...im talkin oc 80s as cheap as 2mg bars right now..so we made a ton of money and went from using once a weekj to using 3 or 4times a week and at the same time i was workin and sellin weed for fun and then lost my job so i started sellin full time and had way more money then i knew what to do with and when you have unlimited amounts of weed you kinda look for other ways to get high and thanks to the OCs i got my tolerance went from 40mgs to 200mgs in no time even though i wasnt using everyday and thats when i made the switch and now its been i dunno 2years of dope..really i fucked my self buying those couple hundered oxys cause when your paying pennies for them its nothing but when you run out and need to start payin normal prices, your fucked..never the needle though

that whole time frame was like 2003/4ish-now

so which one of you did this?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...-naperville-pharmacy-20111229,0,6870026.story

who knew it would be that easy?

What up ninjas? Been gone for 2 weeks partying in my hometown and now back to the daily grind. Tried some oxy while i was there for the first time in a while and lets just say i doubt ill spend anymore money on it anytime soon. And i still needed 60mg to get a decent rush...

WTF This server is being ridiculous

yeah the server is stupid

and only 60mgs to get high? thats not shit man your tolerance must be low...i wish mine was like that

yeah the server is stupid

and only 60mgs to get high? thats not shit man your tolerance must be low...i wish mine was like that

Yea but for 90 some days with nothing then i loaded up 1 30 and was expecting to be blown away with no tolerance and IV, but i was like meh and then did the other one. Needless to say i dont think ill be spending any money on it ever again cause i just have lost the taste for it or something. I love my chronic and until im on probation or in prison its all thats gonna be getting bought with my money.

Thank you RecklessWOT I appreciate your feedback and will definately discuss this with my doctor. I have been on 120mg morphine er a day for a few years now and just started 10mg oxycodone 3 times a day for breakthrough. The oxy is not so bad for the breakthrough but the morphine er I believe I have built up a tolorence for and it is time to switch up. I recently dropped down from 60mg er at night to 30mg because I just didn't see the point in taking something that wasn't working in the 1st place. Someone told me to take one and crush the other and I told them to go fuck themselfs because I know what it can do for me. I am not trying to get high just some relief. Now back in the day i sure the hell would have been all over that lol. You take care now!

wish i would have saved my drugs for today..oh well theres always tomorrow

people are callin me and askin what my plans are and tellin me about parties but im sick of this holiday shit..new years is just another day and id rather stay home and get high then go out and get drunk..with my luck ill run into a roadblock on my way home tomorrow and end up with a dui

Chinky.. yo for real that ALWAYS happens to me. I get drugs planning to save for the holiday then bam I end up dry when I need them most. I hat eit

Dude i feel that Chink. I havent gone out since 2007 and i got stopped and searched at a checkpoint at 10 o clock at fucking night. But im partying this year. Fuck it i may go do some time in a few months so im partying at all opportunities. Definitely want be driving at all or with anything on me other than my crown fucking royal. Big party in Little Rock tomorrow ima hit up with this girl i met last week in fayetteville.

hell yeah crown is my drink of choice too..most people skip over it and grab jack but not me

this new years shit makes me deprssed knowing i wasted another year just getting high and not much else

ahhh dude you cant think about that kinda shit. Man im looking at some bullshit felony right now and i got a smile on my face and just gonna make sure i dont keep doing the same shit. I may be facing that shit but man I got off the shit and feel great. Stay up and if you wanna quit getting high next year then just do it. If not get high to your bestest abilities my friends.

im alrady on felony probation for fucking weed..thats depressing in itself..for fucking weed!

This Monday will make two weeks since I have done dope, although I've taken some subs and some morphine since then. It looks like I'm done for a while, since I may have a drug test coming up for a job.

Chipping allowed me to get some shit straightened out, and focus on a real job. Hopefully it pays off.

yea i been on felony probation once before too man and thats when i started getting fucked on the opiates well and broke my back and shit. Now that i can smoke regularly its straight. But we all know what happens after jail time probation/parole hooorray....

^ I went almost 2 years without using for felony probation. I was on suboxone for 18 months of it though, but only was on it to make probation that much easier. I've definitely successfully stopped for drug tests, but the craziest was before I was on suboxone, I would do dope Friday-Sunday, then piss clean each Friday. I would bring bags with me, give my piss sample, and then sniff a few bags in the parking lot of the treatment court place to get well before starting my weekend binge. I would cop every Thursday night, be sick as hell all night, and believe me that Friday test couldn't come any sooner. I've mentioned that it used to take til Thursday for me to get really sick, which is pretty weird since that's 4 days after stopping. I failed one test all my time there, and that was even with giving it 5 days after using, so be careful all you out there trying to beat the system. It was like my second piss of the day, and it was dark so I knew I should have dumped it and given a sample from my next piss since I had drank a lot of water, but figured 5 days after using for 3 would have me pissing clean, and I had to get to work. The lady was nice and dumped it, and told me she wouldn't tell anybody, but to never fuck up again.

im alrady on felony probation for fucking weed..thats depressing in itself..for fucking weed!

How do you fuck weed? Do you need to use lube? Can it give you STD's? Shit man, I knew a lot of people really love weed, but damn I guess you really love it huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.