Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I mean me and my friends use both terms, like blowin blunts, blazin bowls, rippin tubes, smokin joints etc. What do yal say?

Smoking bowls/joints, ripping bongs, blazing/smoking L's, or blunts.

I voted multiple ROAS.
sniffed and smoked, never IV'd..

Lots of folks from chicago here i see..
Maybe there's some truth to the the NP articles in the recent past about us being the dope capital of the US :\
I can't speak on the quality; I just don't have much experience anywhere else, but I can't imagine any market being as easy and safe. :D
The west is the best. The west is the best... =D
anyway...back from making the trip.
26 foils. It's going to be a good couple weeks. \o/
I don't seem to have the tolerance of some of you and perhaps a bit more control - I can easily make this last a couple weeks.
I'm probably going to catch some flack for saying this, but I have to say, I really don't get much pleasure out of doing so much that I 'nod'...I'd much rather get a great buzz and do stuff, whether staying in or going out and enjoying friends.
now is time for a little bit of H and a little bit of weed %)

Last edited:
^ I'm not much of a fan of the nod either. I still get stimulant effects from dope, and usually talk my ass off, and get shit done at work or around the house. I usually end up with a bunch of outgoing calls and a very clean room at the end of it all. Now if I get that all done and then catch a nod, I am fine with that. I just don't want to nod out instantly.

sounds somewhat familier to me TB
I've been reading the back threads and have seen much talk about Team Nod
I'm more of an opiate connoisseur. =D
Suppose I should get off my high horse :D being green and all..

^ Just keep you use in check, so you don't become dependent. You have a completely different mindset once you need some opiates to feel not sick. I usually never go out of my way for dope, but that all changes when I'm a little sick.

Like today, I'm not getting any dope because my family is home and I don't feel like being shady and disappearing for 40 minutes to get dope. But if I was sick, it would be a different story for sure.

Thanks TB
Weed is my true DOC
I've never really developed a habbit that a couple days of Imodium and aleive couldn't clear.
successful chipper for 7 years now.
/flex

Thanks TB
Weed is my true DOC
I've never really developed a habbit that a couple days of Imodium and aleive couldn't clear.
successful chipper for 7 years now.
/flex

Ahh, 6 years for me. I have only had one legitimate full on withdrawal during that period. The rest have just been a night or two of shitty sleep, and an achy body. The real kick was from getting off of suboxone after being on it for 18 months (to make probation a lot easier). I didn't get a chance to taper off of it more than a week, and the doctor back then had me on 32mgs a day.... Granted I usually only took 16mgs a day, but still that is a big dose looking back at it. It was in 2007 though, and most doctors and junkies didn't know much about it at the time. I just took them and figured "wow, this is what they will give me to not do other opiates!!!" After like 5 days on it though, most of the buzz went away, and I needed to wait til I was a little sick if I wanted to catch another buzz off of it.

^ I won't ever touch subs or done for that reason.
and I could probably catch a nice buzz off them...
It's ended up being a really rocky road for those I've known that have.

Yea quitting methadone was the toughest thing ive ever done and I've had quite a few cold turkey heroin kicks. That shit was evil man.

Tommy I think my habit is kind of on par with yours. I'm in day 3 and feel like yesterday was a little harder than today was. Still achy and toss and turn all night. Are you gettin Any sleep yet?

^ I'm getting alright sleep, but it is because of the clonidine. My appetite hasn't been that bad, but I usually can only eat 1 snack during the day, and then a half-ass dinner. It's better than no appetite at all though, like the suboxone kick. I don't think I was able to eat anything other than soup for 4 or 5 days when I kicked that. Meat is the other thing that I can usually eat, but I can't eat bread at all when my appetite is like that.

I'm pretty much over it by now other than the restless legs. I don't want to kill everyone I run into, so that is a good thing. The first few days I didn't want to hear any shit from anyone, but I actually went out the last two nights.

^ great Chinky
I picked up today too.
Enjoying a nice buzz - H & weed while read though this awesome site today.
it seems your the most prolific poster from chicago in this thread.
Good to meet you Sir.

Im waiting for my boy to make a delivery...should be here in 30 min and im JUST SO EXCITED. i went thru my dillies and last batch way too fast and am now feelin the pain. I have all my supplies ready =D

yeah i guess i am kinda the OG of these and especially when we had the chicago threads..but i dont come on everyday like i used to, i just comeon every couple days when i get high

you wher talking about not likeing the nod, to me thats like the best and most important part..if i do dope and dont nod then i feel like i didnt realy get high and just wasted my money..unless im only doin a bag to get rid of the chills then it doesnt matter, but if im tryin to get high and dont nod then to me i didnt get high

^ I know that many would agree with you, maybe it's the majority, especially the hardcore users.
But for the first dozen times or so when you did opiates, were you shooting for a nod?
Probably not. and I'm just as sure you enjoyed that stimulating buzz (If it was a good opiate, and not shitty fent)!!

maybe it's like hitting the needle, you do it too much and you can't really go back to enjoying sniffing (most people).
you hit the nod too much, and you can't enjoy just doing a little dope again, and have to get black out wasted.
a bit like alcohol as far as excess goes (don't take any of this seriously, I've got the 'perfect' buzz going and i'm talking out my ass) :D

Where did all of these IV users come from? I swear, it seemed that all the regular posters sniff their dope, but this poll shows almost twice as many IV'ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.