Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea the 315 is not the place for bags my best friend goes to suny potsdam lol but damnn thats sad i didnt know that shit with bhannon wow

What's up? Been laying low for a few months, just doing subs. Hate to hear that about Bhannon. Just stopping in to say what's up to everybody. I'll fade back into the shadows now.

OK, my guy is your typical young d-boy, but he is also quite good-looking. And he definitely wants to fuck me. He's just flat out like "what will it take to get you?" Hmmm...I actually think I should go ahead and do it. I mean I could use a little sex, it's been awhile, and he looks good and he is actually pretty nice, and I probably talk to him more than anyone else around here and we talk about all different stuff not just business. At first I was thinking fucking him was not a good idea, but now I'm kinda coming around and thinking why not? If I can get sex with fringe benefits what's the harm? Most of my guy friends are like, "damn I WISH some chick would want to fuck me and give me free dope"--so why can't I feel the same way? Does it really make me that much of a dope ho????

I mean, it's starting to sound like a good idea, a win-win!! Keep in mind last time I fucked my dope dealer, I married him (haha but it's actually true, and that was ten years ago) not that I envision any type of "relationship" with this guy but it could take care of a few of my needs...what's the harm?

Blue, do what you do, I definitely ain't one to pass judgement...just be careful though. It could start out as consensual sex with some favors from him along the way (free dope) and then turn into him trying to get you to repay a debt to him by turning tricks and working for him. This kinda shit happens all the time.

This has been a fucking week... Get my car back after putting two g's into it, gets totaled by deer the next night.. Took this girls virginity didn't get out in time and think she might be pregnant, then today I get rolled right in front of the spot with two packs on me.. I managed to eat both them before they pulled me out.. Got fucked with sooo hard.. Not sure if you guys are familiar with Detroit Police but there complete fucking dicks, especially to white people.. I was right in front of the house when they rolled on me, didn't have a license on me either.. They searched me kept, throwing me around, I keep telling them I was trying to find Harpos (concert hall in the area) to get tickets, they keep telling me"we know your fucking lying, your whole story is bull shit" "Bull shit meter alert, beep beep" as I keep trying to play the innocent lost white boy in the hood.. Car was clean, and the dope was in my stomach so they really couldn't do anything serious. They found my temp (paper) license and two of the three go in the car to run my shit, while I'm still leaning on the bumper I say to the other one why the hell there doing this to me, he says "your in the most dangerous fucking city in the country, on top that your in the most violent, drug infested zip codes in that city" then he keeps telling me how I'm lucky they found me first before I got raped and killed Kept threatening to take my car and throw me in jail, because in MI if your under 18 your not allowed to drive past 10pm.. Eventually they ask for my parents number, call my mom and dad, eventually my mom wakes up to call from a Detroit narc telling me I'm in the hood buying drugs.. I keep trying to deny it to my mom, didn't really help... One of my best friends ODed a while back... she found out I was using, sent me to outpatient, after months of going to it, constantly fighting about it and me cheating drug tests, she thought id been clean since... Not anymore... Long story short I speed to the next road that's outta Detroit and puke the two tenths I and snorted them both.. Long fucking night...

Last edited:
Aw, spitesuicide, that sucks. You're so young to be dealing with all this dope-related bullshit, it goes with the game I guess but I still kinda worry about you...good luck though. It probably pissed those cops off bad not just cuz you were white in the hood claiming "lost", but cuz you are so young too so that musta made them extra mad.

Phantom and bluffboy, thanks for the non-judgement. I'm not too worried about it getting to me turning tricks for him, mostly I'm just considering it cuz I'd probably fuck him anyway, so why not get the extra benefits along the way?

Hell yeah they were pissed, they were so mad I wouldn't be straight up with them. If I didn't think they woulda harassed the fuck out of me to snitch cause they probably thought they coulda scared my ass being a tiny white kid, I might have been. Ive talked to detectives in oakland county multiple times about dope, one being when my best friend ODed, I still wouldn't tell them shit.. So obviously I'm not about to snitch my boy out over the threat of getting my car towed and ticketed for that high drug area bullshit. All I know is the spite I felt puking them up and doing them felt fucking amazing, as gross as that may sound.. They totally thought they ruined my night, they kept trying to say I gave him my money already (had no money) and was waiting for him to come back.

OK, my guy is your typical young d-boy, but he is also quite good-looking. And he definitely wants to fuck me. He's just flat out like "what will it take to get you?" Hmmm...I actually think I should go ahead and do it. I mean I could use a little sex, it's been awhile, and he looks good and he is actually pretty nice, and I probably talk to him more than anyone else around here and we talk about all different stuff not just business. At first I was thinking fucking him was not a good idea, but now I'm kinda coming around and thinking why not? If I can get sex with fringe benefits what's the harm? Most of my guy friends are like, "damn I WISH some chick would want to fuck me and give me free dope"--so why can't I feel the same way? Does it really make me that much of a dope ho????

I mean, it's starting to sound like a good idea, a win-win!! Keep in mind last time I fucked my dope dealer, I married him (haha but it's actually true, and that was ten years ago) not that I envision any type of "relationship" with this guy but it could take care of a few of my needs...what's the harm?

IDK..............i wouldnt prostitute myself ever, so i cant recommend you do so... im a dude, but still.... dudes prostitute themselves

and yes you would be a dope whore

i wouldnt do it if i were you

That's kinda funny, that they thought you were waiting for your product and because of them, you didn't score...little did they know huh? I posted something awhile ago like, is it better to just admit to the cops that you're looking for dope, or piss them off by claiming lost when they know damn well you aren't? I guess it depends on the situation and the cops themselves. But I am glad you got out of it ok.

Anyway feeling good today, gotta go in to work in awhile but I don't mind, I kinda like working while I'm high...

TRM, I figure since I'm attracted to him anyway and I'd like to get laid anyway, it's not so much being a dope ho as it is getting my needs met in a convenient way...

Ex-westcoaster here. Now out east with no tar to be found, only powder.
Questions:
Should it be completely dissolving without cooking?
Do you people commonly cook powder?
Am I retard for asking?

Questions:
Should it be completely dissolving without cooking? Yes Some warm water should dissolve 100%
Do you people commonly cook powder? No never , it is not good to do that
Am I retard for asking? Never retarted to ask a question about your safety

:) welcome to the east

Questions:
Should it be completely dissolving without cooking?
Do you people commonly cook powder?
Am I retard for asking?

Don't cook it. All the good stuff dissolves in room temp water, or even cooler. Anything left at the bottom is unwanted cut.

except for in Chicago. Dormin doesn't dissolve all that great so it can be pretty good dope with a small amount of cut and you can still have trouble getting it into the rig, but with just a few second of heat it dissolves perfectly.

Does it really make me that much of a dope ho????

LOL, that's the definition. Yes, yes it really, really does. But hey, if that's what you want to do, go for it (assuming you have thought this out and are not just using what I like to call "dope logic")! I've had plenty of girls buy me oppies or bags of weed after & before sex, but I've never pre-negotiated anything in exchange for sex. For instance, if a girl was to ask me, "what would it take for me to get you into bed", i would reply "make me want to fuck you" - not "a few blueberries and a quarter of headies".

Status
Not open for further replies.