Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many of those that are trying to take a break (etc) will be successful. I've been saying the same thing for a bit now. I just bought 12 bags again today. 3 gone. I'm nodding now, on the bus to work Not going to be an easy shift. Ag least it's shorter?(5.5hf shift)

Coppin today, there were so many fucking cops. I swear dealers pick the worst spots-here, it's a matter of 10ins and you're in a no police zone. Not like Chicago here-Dealers take note!!

Nod ON!

Finally ran out of the 2 grams I copped a week and half ago. That was some bangin shit man. I love to come home and hate havin to come back here(Nc). 10 days of straight heavy use leaves a pretty mean kick. Atleast bein up here I know I can't get strung out on it again. Not goin home for 2 weeks so time for a little clean time myself.

Oh btw, had my first expierence with speedballin last weekend. Shit was intense!! I can see why people talk about how dangerous it is. I was only putting 25 to 30mgs in the spoon and that mix had me blasted. Anyone else in here have any experience with this?

And sign me Up for IV please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never IV speedball for me. Isufflated for sure-LOVE IT! I can imagine I'd love it way too much IV'd, for now I'll pass. Then, I always said never do H.. never do coke. Look where I am now-haha. Still at work. Still sleepy. About to enjoy another bag! This dope is NICE! I swear.. just two more bags tonight, then just oxy and some Purple Passion. Lights OUT after that.;)

I wonder how many of those that are trying to take a break (etc) will be successful. I've been saying the same thing for a bit now. I just bought 12 bags again today. 3 gone. I'm nodding now, on the bus to work Not going to be an easy shift. Ag least it's shorter?(5.5hf shift)

Coppin today, there were so many fucking cops. I swear dealers pick the worst spots-here, it's a matter of 10ins and you're in a no police zone. Not like Chicago here-Dealers take note!!

Nod ON!

I seem to be over the worst of the kick already. I just don't want to be dependent on it again. Easier said than done, I know.

It's amazing how much of a difference being dope sick makes on your mentality. Yesterday I wasn't gonna make the call for a bag, but if I got the call I probably woulda picked up. Today though, now that I'm feeling better, I can say no so much easier. I find that to be true with most drugs, even weed. When I was smoking all day everyday, it would take me about 3 days to be thinking completely normal again, aka, not burnt out. I'm not saying that it would be easier to turn down weed after a couple days, I'm saying that your mentality turns back to normal. But for H, it's definitely easier to turn down once you break dependence.

Now that I'm back home from school, I've run into a lot of the kids that I used to run with, and a lot of them are back in the game again. I swear, it seems like most people don't quit, they just get better at doing what they are doing. Whether it be having a subs or dones handy all the time, or being successful chippers, almost everybody that was big into dope when I went away to school, and they went to rehab to get "clean," almost everybody is still in the game, obviously in different capacities.

The thing that changed, is myself and the people I mentioned stopped dealing with shit directly, and go through a middleman. I know the connect, and don't want it because that direct line to the dope would have me fucked, and that is the same thing my buddies are saying. We would rather pay an extra 10 dollars for out faces and names to be kept out of the dope game.

Last edited:
you gotta set limits and rules and live by them to maintain..everytime i stop for more then a few days i almost dont need to do dope, but its like i want to so i always go back to it..like this past week i went 4days and on the 5day i went and saw my PO and went and copped, later on that day i was like man i really dont need to do this. like i ddnt have the urge or cravings, but since it was there and i did it..and thats the problem

ive been nodding for the past couple hours..it seems like everytime i sit back and watch tv it hits me but if im sitting here looking therw shit or typing im ok

i nodded alot harder 2 days thiugh even though it was the same amount of bags...even though im not gonna use til saturday i thyinmk i might go cop tomorrow..imma try and get some hard too causei want to try it again..i wish dope was like the hard..yeah i wanted to do more the day i had it but the next day, i thought about it until i smoked some spice and since theres no Wds and craving i pout that shit out of my mind..i say i want to do it tomorrow just cause its friday and i wont be doin dope, so ill get some beer and some coke but i might not even get it and it doesnt matter..thats why i wish dope was like it

^ Word? I'm feeling a lot better now, so this kick seems to be coming to an end. It's about on par with what I was expecting.

TRM, just chill with some normal people that don't do dope or meth or rock or any hard shit. That's what I did tonight, and I came home feeling a lot better mentally.

It's the season for cutting back, anyway. It seems like a lot of people slow down now, then pick back up for the holidays. The few that don't quit usually end up in rehab by the winter. I had to go there for court one winter, and the counselors there said that winter was by far the busiest time for rehabs. Nobody want's to hustle in the cold, business' are slow, so money is usually tighter too.

Maybe it's just me, but I've been quitting every fall, and only using for holidays until the summer. That's how it's been the last 3 years anyway.

Last edited:
rock you said that shit before but we know youll go grab something tomorrow and if not then saturday lol..you know we love you and got your back but we heard this shit before and doesnt seem to work too long foryou..last time wernt your living with some chick who had a kid or something like that?

the only way its gonna work for you i feel is if you grab some subs and go stay with some family out of town or go on a vacation so your away from your hooks..tommys suggestion of hanging with normal people i dont think will work for you...if my people dont hear from me for like more then 5days, they will call to check up and se how im doin and offer a bag or 2 if im broke or he will "bless me" next time i come down..which is his term for throw in a few extras but yeah when i want a break, he will call and see whats good if he dont hear from me...nice guy right?

@tommy ya man im tired of doin dope.. all the bs that comes along with having a daily habit, it seems like its not worth it. and yes its important not to just stop dope, and then pick up another addiction. cause you'll get tired of that other addiction and go bak to dope. then you'll get tired of dope and go to another addiction. etc.

and indeed hanging out with "normal" people is very enjoyable. i dont need drugs tobe happy.

Last edited:
rock you said that shit before but we know youll go grab something tomorrow and if not then saturday lol..you know we love you and got your back but we heard this shit before and doesnt seem to work too long foryou..last time wernt your living with some chick who had a kid or something like that?

the only way its gonna work for you i feel is if you grab some subs and go stay with some family out of town or go on a vacation so your away from your hooks..tommys suggestion of hanging with normal people i dont think will work for you...if my people dont hear from me for like more then 5days, they will call to check up and se how im doin and offer a bag or 2 if im broke or he will "bless me" next time i come down..which is his term for throw in a few extras but yeah when i want a break, he will call and see whats good if he dont hear from me...nice guy right?

man i know all too well about those relapses. and every time i sayi want to slow down, i really do mean it. but its so hard man. its the hardest thing ive done in my life, trying to quit/ stay quit. i know that it would be in my best interest NOT TO BE A FUCKING DOPE FIEND...but you know how itis chinky

yeah man i know..i truthfully never want to quit but somehow slowy go back to chippin and using once a week or once everyother week..

im attempting to get into a CDL school and hopefuillyif i can start making some decent money and having to be sober cause im driving a truck..i dont want to be a trucker forever, i dont even plan on driving a truck with the job i have lined up, i just need a cdl for it..but i want to eventually own trucks of my own cause thats where the money is and then open a bar of somesort down the road...working in retail and in an office all couped up with a boss down your throat is stale...and im sick of doing it

i know a guy who had 3 trucks and was able to sit at home doing nothing while the other drivers drove and then he got bored after 2years of doing nothing that he bought a truck for himself and thats what he does part time...hes the one thats convincing me to get my cdl cause he said until you can teleport shit, we will always need trucks, trains, and plains...you cant outsource us to china..

Last edited:
Chinky, weird that you bring up getting a CDL and wanting to be a trucker or atleast, a part time one. I was just talking about that shit like yesterday and saying how that would be a pretty awesome job and I'm seriously considering getting into that. My grandpa was a trucker, had his own truck, and made some good money and only worked like 8 months out of the year, if that. Just curious though, is it pretty much impossible to get into that if you have a drug related felony? I have one pending (I'm not convicted yet) but it's a possibility. You got any felonies man?

Man the only way i think i can stay clean was by moving away from where i had been for the last 15 years.

Im sooo fucking mad right now just blew my last pack that I needed for work tomorrow but I don't even give a fuck now. Not sure if any of you guys ever read my post about me totaling my car in the D, but I got it fixed, looked brand fucking new, this was literally less then 36 hrs ago... So 30 mins ago (3am) im driving my boy home after blowing some bowls of chronic, i get literally a 1/4 mile from his house and see a few deer on the side of the road, I didnt think they'd be that fucking stupid to run out in front of my car when they saw it coming, I slow up just in case to about 30 as I get closer one of them decides to run out of fucking know where I slam the breaks and veer into the other lane (I know they say not to, but road was deserted) motherfucker slams into the fender on the front passenger side. I pull over to the next street, whole side of my whip was fucking smashed in... Look almost the exact same from the first accident...

^ Well that sucks... Btw, you say "blowing bowls" instead of smoking them, or was that a typo?

Status
Not open for further replies.