Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped a jab tonight. Feeling fucking great. Hey new kid autoprune or whatever the fuck your name is, stop tring to get to 50 posts motherfucker and quit replying to every post. Nobody around here likes kids like that.

Ay chinky you get anymore of that hard? And have u tried smokin that shit while noddin yet?

naw i havent got anymore..i asked when i copped on like last weds or thursor and they stil didnt have any and im no hype so i didnt really care..i havent tried askin again

Ugh, I hate being dependent on this crap...it's just so much WORK to cop sometimes (yes i am lazy), having to get shit together and get to the spot and some days I just don't feel like leaving the house you know? When I was married, J WAS the dealer at least he got large amounts and got rid of small, but either way it kept me in dope without ever having to leave the house unless I wanted to...now this shit sucks. I really feel like waiting til tommorrow, but I just did my last one, so I will probably need later in the day. I've got suboxone but what's the point if I'm planning on getting high? Ah, decisions.

just wait til theres a foot a snow on the ground and im sure you will really want to go..

Hahaha it is pretty funny that you guys are having a discussion about knee high boots...see, wiggi, i agree, girls all over here wear those boots all the time, I wear em to work and I work at a library...it was still pretty funny i guess also the extremely serious look on my guy's face when he explained it was the boots.

Also nowdub, you know what, it's weird--I used to get dope by the gram in stl and a tenth in the am would keep my sick off for about 2 days, like you said. I shoot it btw. But now since I've moved to chicago, the packs I get get me a good rush when i slam em, but it is really short lasting in my opinion. I mean the first time I did a bag and started feeling achy in the evening I was like, "yeah right, i can't be getting sick yet." Then I started fucking sneezing, which means I was indeed starting to get sick. It sucks i don't know if its me or my dope or my tolerance or what...i mean it still gives a good rush which is my main criteria lol

Oh and I forgot to add that during this day of sexual propositions, my guy was saying something to the effect of "will you buy grams?" but I could not understand and because my mind was thinking dirty stuff I thought he said "will you BACK RIMS" which somehow had a very sexual meaning in my mind and I was all like "NO" until he repeated himself and I was like "oh...um, yeah." I thought that was kinda funny.

Blue - in my exp. even when i was doing oxy instead of powder it still was like 2-3 days for that shit to come on. When i found powder finally it got shorter but was still like 2 days which is ridiculous compared to some people on here. The shit i was getting back in arkansas was probably from mephis or stl as well.

Well, sometimes I think part of it's mental cuz most days I do a lot more than one bag, so on the days I only have one left I'm already in a slightly crabby mood b/c I can't get high 50 million times a day (slight exaggeration)...so, that's kind of in my head, but the sneezing is definitely not all in my head so who the fuck knows?

Anyway i was reading back on this thread cuz i guess i missed some of it, and at a point recently a couple of y'all were detoxing, cutting back, etc...so how did that go? I am thinking about taking a little break, at least cutting back using my subs, cuz I would LOVE to get to the point where I don't need to do it every day...and at minimum, to a point where I'm not a raging junkie. I kicked last year for a couple months on nothing but clonodine, but it was right after my husband died and I honestly didn't even care about getting high it was too much effort at that point and for some reason also at that point in my life the withdrawals were almost nonexistent. I mean I had a huge habit but I think I just didn't want to bitch and whine and be all "poor me" over some wd's. But anyway my mindset is a little different now, I'm not completely in shock, so now I probably am more prone to whining and bitching over some wd's, lol

I was thinking maybe 1.5 mg of sub? But I am unsure of what roa i want to take, I just hate the fucking taste so much but the idea of shooting something orange makes me think ewwwww (don't know why). I got the strips.

i dunno i dont think you should be wearing knee high boots and a skirt while going to cop in the hood..its just gonna bring unwanted attention like it did today, your lucky no police decided to stop and talk to you, especially if they see you talking to multiple guys in cars

i went and copped once and saw this white guy talkin to a bunch of dudes by this liqour store on my way back like 15 mina later i see the entire group of peope and the white guy with their hands on the hood of 2 seperate narcs cars

my guess is they saw him talkin to the dudes and knew what was gonna go down..so they just sat there watchin the white dude, and waitin for someone to just serve his ass...which they prolly did..thats just one of the reasons why i dont cop on foot, sure takin your car down there could be a risk but at least you got the anoniminity of being in car and them not noticing youre white until they get close...some spots you can cop and be back on the highway quicker then it would take you to just get off the street that you copped on..to me its important to ge off the block i copped on as soon as i can cause just in case some on called the cops when he deal was goin down by the time the cops arrive, im already gone...it one thing for them to say "a white guy in a blue car" but if you walkin they can give the discrption on what your wearing and that your walking, so the chances of the police grabbin you is high cause im ure thers not to many white people walking around with whatever type of clothes you might have on

your boots would be a dead giveaway if thats the only desciption they got..." its a white girl and i couldnt tell what she looked like but she had knee high boots and sunglasses..its likw if your gonna rob a bank with a mask and gun you prolly shouldnt wear some bright orange shoes

Anyway i was reading back on this thread cuz i guess i missed some of it, and at a point recently a couple of y'all were detoxing, cutting back, etc...so how did that go? I am thinking about taking a little break, at least cutting back using my subs, cuz I would LOVE to get to the point where I don't need to do it every day...and at minimum, to a point where I'm not a raging junkie. I kicked last year for a couple months on nothing but clonodine, but it was right after my husband died and I honestly didn't even care about getting high it was too much effort at that point and for some reason also at that point in my life the withdrawals were almost nonexistent. I mean I had a huge habit but I think I just didn't want to bitch and whine and be all "poor me" over some wd's. But anyway my mindset is a little different now, I'm not completely in shock, so now I probably am more prone to whining and bitching over some wd's, lol

I was thinking maybe 1.5 mg of sub? But I am unsure of what roa i want to take, I just hate the fucking taste so much but the idea of shooting something orange makes me think ewwwww (don't know why). I got the strips.

I took a pretty hard route to end my using moving out to california from arkansas. But Ive made it 26 or something days without anything but a .5mg sub dose on the bus out here. Other than that immodium and some ibuprofen was all i took. I had about a 150mg oxy or 3-5 caps of powder a day habit. All went pretty easy but i think that was more me running on adrenaline than no wd's i bet.

Blue, how did you manage to kick after your man died like that? That's a time when I needed it most. When my girl died few years ago, that's when I fell off the deep end harrd. Went from snorter to IV instantly tryin not to feel shit. It's weird but I'm grateful for dope in the way it kind of gave me the ability to hit the pause button on reality.

This detox wasn't bad. Day5 and just RLS. The shit sucks every fuckin time though!

just wait til theres a foot a snow on the ground and im sure you will really want to go..

Lol I remember in January I had just bought the truck I have now like 2 days earlier (after my supra blew up) and it came with some bald-ass tires on it. I couldn't get ahold of anyone except this dude that lives fuckin 45 minutes away from me on a dry day. This was the first of the numerous roof-destroying-road-closing-10ft-snowbank fucking blizzards we had last winter. Took me almost an hour and a half to get to his house, all over the road pushing my luck like an asshole. Then we took some shitty Geo that he was borrowing at the time cause his tires were so much better than mine and we got it stuck in a snowbank on the corner of some side street in one of the worst hoods in fucking Bridgeport, the worst city in this state. Got out of there and (with the exception of a little taste) I had to wait till I got back because I knew there was no way I was getting back through this storm while nodding out. Whole ordeal took me over three hours and I didn't even go all the way back home, I stopped at a friend's house who I had to pass on the way back because I had to get off the road. I actually love driving in the snow believe it or not, but man I can't take that shit when I'm fucking sick.

Well, sometimes I think part of it's mental cuz most days I do a lot more than one bag, so on the days I only have one left I'm already in a slightly crabby mood b/c I can't get high 50 million times a day (slight exaggeration)...so, that's kind of in my head, but the sneezing is definitely not all in my head so who the fuck knows?

I haven't done any dope in a week, but I did buy some oxy today to treat myself. I know I won't have any money for drugs for another week, so I wasn't risking becoming dependent again since I can't afford it except for once a week.

Withdrawals seem to come on quicker each time. Back when I was getting drug tested for probation, I would use on the weekend, and then stop on Sunday so I would definitely piss clean on Friday. Well, I wouldn't get that sick until Thursday, and I was doing more dope then than now. My kick last week started about 18 hours after my last dose, and was at its worst at day 3.

Blue, I would definitely not walk around the hood wearing anything that will draw attention especially if you cop right off the blue line anywhere in the <snip> area. That area is without a doubt the HOTTEST area in all of Chicago open air markets. Doing anything that might draw the slightest bit of attention ain't good. I'm sure you know that though.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I get your advice, but the point I was trying to make was that I didn't think it was an attention-drawing outfit! It wasn't a SKIRT and knee-high boots, it was jeans and boots. And everyone wears them. But anyway point taken I will go in sneakers next time, lol, but today I actually took suboxone trying to cut back. Not sure what I think yet. We'll see.

Bluffboy, the first week after J died I was in the hospital, having my dealer bring me stuff to my room. Got really fucked up, can't barely remember the funeral or anything. But my parents found out about all the drug use, and I went back to their house in chicago with them to "clean up" so I had them watching my ass alot. But mostly it was just kinda like, instead of "everything sucks, i need to get high" it was "everything sucks, i don't even give a fuck about getting high". Really I was just so fucked up it felt like the dope was the least of my problems.

But that didn't last too long anyway (especially after the insurance check came), cuz here I am right back where I started.

Ah, you guys make kicking sound easy. Wish I had the willpower to follow through...all right, I took the sub, I figure today will be a success if I don't go cop later (and I know I shouldn't anyway cuz it'd be a waste) so I'm just going one day at a time.

so here i am detoxing, for the 13289284r9384th time....... last used yesterday morning. the sickness aint bad but its still here.

last time i picked up i got a .5gram. and i went throug that so quick, i should have saved more. i was a lil annoyed i didnt save more..

i wish i had some suboxone/subutex right about now. that stuff actualy makes it possible to detox. cuz if i dont have that i usually just get more dope....

Yeah, I am feeling impressed with the suboxone I took this morning. I feel totally fine, off 2mg, and I think it maybe even reduced my mental craving cuz I'm not super obsessing over dope like I usually do. I haven't taken subs in a long time cuz I hate the taste so much. And I realized that was kinda stupid b/c some days I'd save the tiniest shot for the next morning, before work, and it would barely take the edge off and I'd be walking around with the chills feeling shitty and the whole time I had this suboxone set aside but I figured I'd rather do the dope. Well hell this 2mg of suboxone beats a tiny shot any fucking day!!

TRM, I know what you mean, I'd say I've detoxed 983787873687583759million times too and it rarely sticks for more than one day. Like I said before if I don't cop today then I will be quite proud of myself.

I hate it when people tell me how/when/why I should quit getting high--my main reason for cutting back is so I can enjoy getting high MORE when I do. Especially if someone tries "J would have wanted you to quit"...um, if there is a heaven, J is getting high there and I can honestly say he is not looking down on me hoping I will stop getting high.

I hate it when people tell me how/when/why I should quit getting high--my main reason for cutting back is so I can enjoy getting high MORE when I do. Especially if someone tries "J would have wanted you to quit"...um, if there is a heaven, J is getting high there and I can honestly say he is not looking down on me hoping I will stop getting high.

I hear that shit... Loud and clear.

this is a great thread what ever happend to bhannon?

pretty new to actually posting on here but long time bl visitor. figured if im gonna spend hours of my day on here anyway(usually at work) or bored fucked up drooling on myself why not post but yea i had a question i thought i could use your inputs on. whats a better way to detox.. just at home with some subs or in patient bs detox im just trying to get other ppls opinions bc ive never done in patient shit and im really only tryna chill for a week or 2 so my tolerance will go the fuck down thanks

//you can make fun of my greenlighter status lol with my10 post count I would if I were you. idk what happened to my old bl acct this is just another one i made a few months ago. its funny my friends have this like running joke with ppl who don't know like whats good they're greenlighters.. the kinda kids who would say something like "d000d those hydros got me so fucked up" hahaah

I'd say if your trying to lower your tolerance try to and stay clean and occupy your time with something else. Of course if you're only taking a break in order to get ripped again that's all you'll be thinking about for weeks, that being the case I guess it's about mindset. Wherever you can keep yourself occupied the best...it's a battle against time in this situation.

this is a great thread what ever happend to bhannon?

pretty new to actually posting on here but long time bl visitor. figured if im gonna spend hours of my day on here anyway(usually at work) or bored fucked up drooling on myself why not post but yea i had a question i thought i could use your inputs on. whats a better way to detox.. just at home with some subs or in patient bs detox im just trying to get other ppls opinions bc ive never done in patient shit and im really only tryna chill for a week or 2 so my tolerance will go the fuck down thanks

//you can make fun of my greenlighter status lol with my10 post count I would if I were you. idk what happened to my old bl acct this is just another one i made a few months ago. its funny my friends have this like running joke with ppl who don't know like whats good they're greenlighters.. the kinda kids who would say something like "d000d those hydros got me so fucked up" hahaah

You could say that BHannon took the advice of your personal quote.

Don't go to a detox if you plan on using in the future. Waste of money.

yeaaa for sure and thanks tommy for fixing my shit its hard to do on an iphone but yea i mean its not that i just wanna get fucked up again. I mean that is surely part of it but also doing a bun or more a day on the east coast is kinda fucking expensive lol I'm trying to just chill for a few weeks and stack paperrr its worth a try I suppose. im noddin tonight thooo hows everyone out there feeling?

tb what personal quote ha? i think i read like all 39 pages on this thread it sucks he got knocked i thought his friend was takin the wrap for it tho

he died???? whatt how did i miss that

I wouldn't go to a detox unless I failed at doing it on my own a bunch of times. If you wanna save money then just take like 2mgs of suboxone a day for a few weeks. You won't be sick, and it will help with some cravings. Take a little higher dose of subs on the first day if you wanna catch a slight buzz which will at least make the idea of taking a break not seem so bad.

Maybe get away from it for a week. Head north and hit up the country for a minute. That's what I did to take a long break. I wasn't about to even bother looking for dope in the 315.

Yea, BHannon was in a head-on collision and died.

"Die young and save yourself."

I wouldn't go to a detox unless I failed at doing it on my own a bunch of times. If you wanna save money then just take like 2mgs of suboxone a day for a few weeks. You won't be sick, and it will help with some cravings. Take a little higher dose of subs on the first day if you wanna catch a slight buzz which will at least make the idea of taking a break not seem so bad.

Maybe get away from it for a week. Head north and hit up the country for a minute. That's what I did to take a long break.
yea good advice I actually might do that. I live in albany and like an hour north of that is all country good looks

Status
Not open for further replies.