7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha no shit. They were actual cop though, or just some uber neighborhood watch bullshit?

Years ago there were dude in and around Boston with red berets that were uber neighborhood wtch types. I can't remember exactly what they called themselves but, it had the word angel in there somewhere. Never saw em do anything though myself.

I think they are just called the guardian angels. Lacey had a story about them here. I think BHannon was talking about them on that page too, post 89 and on. I wonder where he is at anyway, haven't seen him post recently.

Years ago there were dude in and around Boston with red berets that were uber neighborhood wtch types. I can't remember exactly what they called themselves but, it had the word angel in there somewhere. Never saw em do anything though myself.

Guardian Angels, I think. Usually they're reformed cons or tweakers AFAIK that turned to the dark side of Jesus and social stability. Basically just an excuse for these people to still get out their violent tendencies in a barely socially acceptable fashion.

I don't put too much stock in them though, I have seen countless deals go on outside one of their clubhouses in SF, and even a full-scale brawl, and the most they did was creep outside, take a peek at the action, and meekly walk back inside. I don't think they even called the cops when the brawl was going on.

Anyway, as far as dope-scussion goes, I was on the West Coast last week, and I'm pretty used to copping tar there. However, the tar I received this time was a lot less gunky, almost like it was powder that got compressed and went solid. It seemed to be pretty good quality, better than stuff I've gotten there in the past. Has anyone else seen this less-sticky tar going around? I was in the Bay Area, if that helps.

Heard a cousin in San Diego, who is part Mexican and part white, who always gets good tar, does not really use tar much, but he and his bros' and all sell it, anyway he told me recently that the tar thats been coming trough lately, some of it anyway was less wet,sticky gooey tar and more dried solid pressed stuff, not quite like pressed powder, but less gooey and shit, more of a drier than usual pressed kinda tar, though the old sticky ,wet,gooey shit still comes in he said.. So you probably are getting some batter dope there than before, if fools are not cutting the hell out of it first anyway
Thats what he told me anyway, i'm not in Cali. so I'm just going on his word about it, but he has no reason to lie to me..

Heard a cousin in San Diego, who is part Mexican and part white, who always gets good tar, does not really use tar much, but he and his bros' and all sell it, anyway he told me recently that the tar thats been coming trough lately, some of it anyway was less wet,sticky gooey tar and more dried solid pressed stuff, not quite like pressed powder, but less gooey and shit, more of a drier than usual pressed kinda tar, though the old sticky ,wet,gooey shit still comes in he said.. So you probably are getting some batter dope there than before, if fools are not cutting the hell out of it first anyway
Thats what he told me anyway, i'm not in Cali. so I'm just going on his word about it, but he has no reason to lie to me..

It sounds like that's what's going on, for sure. Actually when I picked up today (not in Cali, but still in the West), it was the same kinda stuff. Not the same batch, obviously, but that drier, less sticky tar, and it also felt stronger than the usual tar I get. So even if someone is cutting it, and I'm sure they are, it doesn't seem to be cut as badly as the tar was.

That's cool to know it's not just me though, and that someone else has heard about all this. I know that the stuff I get both here and in Cali is from Mexico, so it makes sense that San Diego would be experiencing it as well.

^^^ In Ariz. and New Mexico they are getting the same stuff, or similar type of dope, good to really good quality tar, and good to almost "fire" Mexican Brown powder, the powder they had in Mexico before tar, since the 1950's, I dunno where you are in the West, but I know that ARiz. and NM get the higher quality tar more than Cali. in general, and they get Mexican #4 brown powder, not powder made from tar, the real #4 mexican brown powder, and it's really pure shit compared to the tar in some places, and many places do not get the Mexican #4 Brown powder, they get some powder made by cutting tar with a powder, and it's definetly not the same shit..

^^^ In Ariz. and New Mexico they are getting the same stuff, or similar type of dope, good to really good quality tar, and good to almost "fire" Mexican Brown powder, the powder they had in Mexico before tar, since the 1950's, I dunno where you are in the West, but I know that ARiz. and NM get the higher quality tar more than Cali. in general, and they get Mexican #4 brown powder, not powder made from tar, the real #4 mexican brown powder, and it's really pure shit compared to the tar in some places, and many places do not get the Mexican #4 Brown powder, they get some powder made by cutting tar with a powder, and it's definetly not the same shit..

Yes the tar cut with powder is like baby's first drug dilution, it never turns out well and its so obvious. Real mexi powder is so far beyond the tar it's not even funny. I managed to find some more today and avoided having to put a chunk of tar into myself.

I was wondering if you guys ever used syringe filters for sterilization and cleaning. I have access to an unlimited amount as well as 25 ml threaded syringes that they fit onto. Also I have access to 3 mil tiny glass vials that have syringe tops? Its a cap and the center is this white crap you stick through.

My deal is always a powder stamp of some type. Im trying to think of how I can do this all efficiently. Like maybe mixing 4 stamps into 12 ml, sterilizing it and catching it all in the 3ml vials, and then chasing it with another 5 mls to clean out the filter. Id keep the filters around incase I want to do additional washes for jonesing.

My goal is to have a shitload of premade ampules that are ready to go whenever but that arent too dilute. What do you think? Btw filters gd/x whatmans. I also have access to another brand but I the whatmans should be fine, they are for using harder to work with fluids. Ill also be using some highquality DI water.

Would you guys be nervous using this over boiling?

Also here is a product page for the filters they are .2um or whatever. They are the 25mm ones.
http://www.capitolscientific.com/es...BORATORY~LAB-E/F~LAB-FILTRA~FILTER-P7~WHA-GDX

The problem with storing the vials is that the heroin breaks down into morphine when in solution. I am not sure about how long it takes, but the Other Drugs forum has a lot of information on this topic.

Here is a link on that topic. It is is the Advanced Drug Discussion forum, so they are pretty scientific over there. One of the posts had a link in it, I didn't get a chance to check it out though.

I hear about people doing that shit which i think is funny cause how are you gona make a shot and just let it sit around?

^ man u aint Lyin bout the heat. You been gettin that flame in zone 1?

Haha naw I never go to the bluffs I've heard to much sketchy shit happening around there. Plus a skinny white boy like me has no business around that area I'm not tryin to get the red dogs sniffing on my ass haha. Yea it's been hotter than a mother fuck tho I usually am in zone 3 tho south side

Edit: didn't know they did away with the red dogs haha. Good to hear tho cause they were some corrupt cops. Some chick I went to school with her uncle or pops or something was a part of it and actually had something to do with that old grandma getting drugs planted at her crib and I think that shit actually ended in a shoot out....??? I could be wrong it was a couple gears/years ago I don't remember ha. But yea how is everyone feelin tonight?

Bricks: thanks for finding that video hahaha that fucker went fuckin ham on that damn car lol that's just what I needed to see right now.

Last edited:
Haha naw I never go to the bluffs I've heard to much sketchy shit happening around there. Plus a skinny white boy like me has no business around that area I'm not tryin to get the red dogs sniffing on my ass haha. Yea it's been hotter than a mother fuck tho I usually am in zone 3 tho south side

Edit: didn't know they did away with the red dogs haha. Good to hear tho cause they were some corrupt cops. Some chick I went to school with her uncle or pops or something was a part of it and actually had something to do with that old grandma getting drugs planted at her crib and I think that shit actually ended in a shoot out....??? I could be wrong it was a couple gears/years ago I don't remember ha. But yea how is everyone feelin tonight?

Bricks: thanks for finding that video hahaha that fucker went fuckin ham on that damn car lol that's just what I needed to see right now.

What's the quality been like for you lately?

Juny who subsitutes the good stuff.

When I was using my guy would sometime take an hour to come back after I dropped him off.

Are there dirty tricks like if the place you copped had some fire stuff your guy switches it for bad stuff?

I really trusted my guy but that happened too many times.

Any input?

Funny , this is same guy who is now four months clean and never stole a dime from me. I am having him over for dinner so he can see and understand what motivation is needed to achieve a better life.

Last edited:
When I was using my guy would sometime take an hour to come back after I dropped him off.

Are there dirty tricks like if the place you copped had some fire stuff your guy switches it for bad stuff?

I really trusted my guy but that happened too many times.

Any input?

Funny , this is same guy who is now four months clean and never stole a dime from me. I am having him over for dinner so he can see and understand what motivation is needed to achieve a better life.

I never had that happen. Of course I have been shorted but I expected that. I figured it was better than me having to go to the hood so it was fine with me. Any time I could avoid the risk of going into the city the better.

Hope your buddy is doing good. 4 months is some good clean time. Is he on a maintenance program? Not that it matters to me, when I was on subs or methadone I considered myself clean. Fuck the haters I say. Did he go to an inpatient rehab? If so which one? Is your buddy working? That is the one thing I was never without was a job. And man I would work all the hours I could because I needed that money for dope. Dopesick or not I rarely missed work. I'm giving positive thoughts to your friend.

I never had that happen. Of course I have been shorted but I expected that. I figured it was better than me having to go to the hood so it was fine with me. Any time I could avoid the risk of going into the city the better.

Hope your buddy is doing good. 4 months is some good clean time. Is he on a maintenance program? Not that it matters to me, when I was on subs or methadone I considered myself clean. Fuck the haters I say. Did he go to an inpatient rehab? If so which one? Is your buddy working? That is the one thing I was never without was a job. And man I would work all the hours I could because I needed that money for dope. Dopesick or not I rarely missed work. I'm giving positive thoughts to your friend.

Only got shorted one ...by my guys lady. Bought eleven got only ten. I knew better, When sh asked for her dope cut I told her she already has it,
Didn;t hear anything about it from my guy her boyfriend.
never used her again.

I knew going into the deal I was gonna get shorted but at the time I didn't have a license at the time. I would still go down to the city if I had to but it was always at a greater risk to me.

I think they are just called the guardian angels. Lacey had a story about them here. I think BHannon was talking about them on that page too, post 89 and on. I wonder where he is at anyway, haven't seen him post recently.

Wasn't me but no worries I am all good except gonna start sub's tomo and hopping to stay clean for awhile unless I decide to hit an open market but I just haven't been on the lab top as much and don't bring it home with me to PA on the weekends.

Question tho when you scrape out stamp bags would you think it would generally be better dope or worse like do you think its more cut that sticks or actual heroin? Per say heroin line's of equal size from the same bags.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Scrapes is usually more cut then dope cuz the cut is what sticks the most to the bag usually. If you look real close at it after you do a bunch (like 2 or 3 bricks of empties) then you can see the powder don't even really look like no real good diesel. But scrapes have saved my ass a fuckin million times yo it kills me seein people throwin away empties like nothin.

Just wanted to say tho dope has been killin it in the burgh. I did some shit the last night I thought I was about to fall out off snortin a bun but my tolerance is way down cuz bein on such a low dose of subs and shit. But mad good bags been goin around all over the city best I seen it at least since last year.

^Scrapes is usually more cut then dope cuz the cut is what sticks the most to the bag usually. If you look real close at it after you do a bunch (like 2 or 3 bricks of empties) then you can see the powder don't even really look like no real good diesel. But scrapes have saved my ass a fuckin million times yo it kills me seein people throwin away empties like nothin.

Just wanted to say tho dope has been killin it in the burgh. I did some shit the last night I thought I was about to fall out off snortin a bun but my tolerance is way down cuz bein on such a low dose of subs and shit. But mad good bags been goin around all over the city best I seen it at least since last year.

I never throw em away its a nice treat when your all out but got 100 emptys its as good as having a few more bag's just a lot of work.
I got beat by my dude yesterday buying a brick he never came back all cause I sorta beat one of his connection's a couple days before by sayin I was trading 50 xanax for a couple bun's did the deal with my middle man in the car with me then I told him they weren't xanax and he got real pissed that I beat his connection even tho he got half the bag's so then because of that took 280 bucks from me and just left me hanging I was so pissed that's why I am gonna get out the game for awhile see how I do with just takin my sub's everyday and that's it it will suck the efirst week but after that I should be stable and work won't be so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.