7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys want to do some gear photo links? To show our local pride? I don't think its against the TOS. I just walked into several different brands from chi town. The first flavor, very tan powder, is tasty. It kind of clumps weird into rods.

Just make sure to tag pics "nsfw"

Right you are rearranged. You may want to be sure that the pic doesn't contain any EXIF data. Most smartphones including the iphone will store your gps location in the EXIF data and savy people can find out where you were when the pic was taken.

Right you are rearranged. You may want to be sure that the pic doesn't contain any EXIF data. Most smartphones including the iphone will store your gps location in the EXIF data and savy people can find out where you were when the pic was taken.

Exactly what i was thinking...........so because i got beat on that 280 i was drinkin cause my subs werent cuttin it sure enough i get pulled over for a brake light bein out and it was my girls graduation night so we were out at a party and on my road i get pulled over like a mile from my house me my girl and her friend were going to my house to have a threesome sure enough i get pulled over and my brake light wasnt even out and got a dui i only blew a .088 so now i am really out for blood cause i never drink but becasue i got beat i drank and now i am more fucked than ever

^ Be careful man. You don't want to dig yourself into a deeper whole. Cut your losses.

And yea, I am the same way with not drinking when I have my opiates, but no opiates means I am boozin.

I made a mistake that I have to take responsibility for. I paid more than a few thousand to lawyers and fines.

but now it's six years later and I got cops pulling me over for BS reasons.
They run your plate and see your record and assume you are gonna be carrying.
Cop who stopped me was a younger guy and looking to make points. The old cops knew me cause I chased down a hit and run driver and it used to mean something.
Now I gotta look all over the place to make sure there's no rookie trying to make the cut at my expense.

When i was a kid we called them Pigs. Got older and started to appreciate the job.
But if I'm am going to get hassled I am going to start using the old name.

Exactly what i was thinking...........so because i got beat on that 280 i was drinkin cause my subs werent cuttin it sure enough i get pulled over for a brake light bein out and it was my girls graduation night so we were out at a party and on my road i get pulled over like a mile from my house me my girl and her friend were going to my house to have a threesome sure enough i get pulled over and my brake light wasnt even out and got a dui i only blew a .088 so now i am really out for blood cause i never drink but becasue i got beat i drank and now i am more fucked than ever
Just think if you had given the xanax instead of the ativan.....

right i mean i had a roxy 15 in my pocket but he only felt the straw not the 15 and i am cutting my losses although i told the kid i am blaming him and he texted me today sayin he is gonna work on payin me back but i am nervous about all the oxy i did that night and the weed i smoked when i never smoke and the ativan comin up in my system too it all sucks but i learned a good lesson that night been clean since that night well subs but thats it...........and no they told my girl she could drive and to meet us at the hospital then when she came to pick me up gave her a fuckin dui and the other girl an underage its a fucked situation

280 is not worth it dude. Definitely a cut your loses situation. If he pays ya then fine but, you'd be hard pressed to find a user that hasn't been burnt like that or worse. You're already in a little trouble there's no need to build a record over night.

280 is not worth it dude. Definitely a cut your loses situation. If he pays ya then fine but, you'd be hard pressed to find a user that hasn't been burnt like that or worse. You're already in a little trouble there's no need to build a record over night.

i wasnt plannin on doin anything to hurt him but was gonna slash his sisters tires and his moms that would have been good enough for me cause he would know why it happened and his sister would know why so then he would be forced to lose as much money as me

what is this thred about lol?

supposed to be a heroin discussion. now we're talking about some o the consequences and what to do if your friend caused you to get a dui.

I chimed in about the cops keep pulling me over for BS reasons when they run my plates.

Suburban cops ~sigh shaking head side to side~ they act like catching a guy with a joint is a capital offense. Then when they see you're clean they act like they didn't find anything this time but next time .....argh,,,and I used to like our PD.

Damn foo, LOL if u gonna do something to this fool y you talking about it over the internet, handle ur biz and that's that.

Damn, can't take any recreational drugs until Friday, I'm on MMT and they're doing a peak and trough so I can only take my morning dose, it sux cause I got plenty of xanies sitting around and roxi's are close by. I was actually going to try to not take my full dose for a few days so it wouldn't block the dillies that were supposed to be coming, and was also thinking bout "boy" trip, guess that's put off cause I have to dose every day this week to peak and trough. ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN OPIE ADDICT

Damn foo, LOL if u gonna do something to this fool y you talking about it over the internet, handle ur biz and that's that.

just cause I posted it here doesn't mean I am not handling my business its a heroin discussion and I was talkin about gettin burned on a breezy.
That's that

just cause I posted it here doesn't mean I am not handling my business its a heroin discussion and I was talkin about gettin burned on a breezy.
That's that

HUH:?:?:?

What the heck does that mean? I ain't up on the regional slang.

So my pill guy is back but have been getting good dope and got a number so question is do I spend (x) more a pill / day or give this new connect a go at (x) the price... Makes $ sense to get the dope but the pills r safer but not as good... Safer meaning I dint have to cop he brings to me. I have slowly fell to the dark side that I never wanted to again but I did. I do have to hit a shady spot and drive to dope spot. Thinking about getting both and switching up? Opinions? Usually shoot up twice in evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.