7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
What goes around comes around bro! Live by the sword die by the sword! We should all do business the same way we want business done with us. If you by a bag of fake dope and shoot some shit u have no idea what is, that would be fucked up, so if you sell someone fake pills, you're on the same level. One major step in harm reduction would be honesty when messing around with dangerous drugs. Sounds like the "connection" getting the fake x's is a rookie in pharms cause Xanax is easily identifiable by someone with any history of use

Last edited:
What goes around comes around bro! Live by the sword die by the sword!

Dude it's the game and every body get's it. Was there any special reason you thought your post wold make a difference?

Even though I don't use no more doesn't mean I don't care about shitty product for the guys who still do.

My gut tells me the same people who are the source here are Middle Eastern and i have yet as a former business man to find any reason to trust them.

When i was working I did a lot of markets owned bu Middle Eastern.
I and many other contractors never got paid the agreed price if we got paid at all.
These guys were shady as can be. And some of the stores owners owned big cribs and luxury cars. There was no way the stores they owned produced that kind of income, There was never enough traffic in any of them.

I'm making an educated guess that these bastards bring in the H and than cut the fuck out of it and put it on the street and is the same bullshit I had been using and what's being distributed to day...sheer garbage.

I'm thinking this because of the shady and crooked ethics they use in legit business than they wouldn't think twice about putting shit cut to hell to make more money.

My guy tells me that some guys will cop quantity of this miserable quality stuff and cut it further.

Am I in the ball park you guys who know?

Well, for the most part it is very diluted. Imagine if you had pure fire pharm grade. Id be down for the count after my first whuff. I need to learn to be careful again like when I would test with like .010 gram lines.

Well, for the most part it is very diluted. Imagine if you had pure fire pharm grade. Id be down for the count after my first whuff. I need to learn to be careful again like when I would test with like .010 gram lines.

Well, I have never mainlined, but my boy told me he would hit up and for just a taste...if it was really good shit he would have me unload him. I knew the does and don't of snorting (lol ain't this some antique phraseology I'm using)

Never got off once. SEA was what I had used last time and that was years before in Nam. took me 15 years to finally quit. But I am not one to turn down a Hydro buzz or better.

Damn Bhannon i couldnt imagine getin burned for $280.. i would prolly be out for blood

I was out for blood cause right after I was supposed to get that I was driving 6 hours back to my hometown but I went to his house door was locked and his sister and her friend were right there but the kid told them not to open the door they were about to call the cops on me I had my knife with me and on the one end is a metal piece that I thought would easily break a car window so I tried smashing his sisters car like 8 times with it cause I saw 20 bucks and a credit card in her cup holder and could not break the fucker man sliced my hand pretty good too tryin to do that but it wasn't like I beat him real bad they were 50 ativan 1mg justt not the xanax bars like we told him that's why I am so mad cause I told him as soon as I got paid I would go pay him back but didn't get a chance cause two days later he said his normal connect had some fire so I wanted a brick to last me the weekend it was all the money I had to and he left me sitting there for an hour so I barely had enough gas to get home I was so pissed the ride home

Yeah. Its the game. Its easy to say that when shit is going right. Im glad you guys are so optimistic and chill about it "Well I take the burn cause then I don't have to go to the hood". Perhaps I should be more grateful. I don't have to expose myself really all that bad except for the ride to and from, which is enough danger for my tastes.

Deep inside I am just a pussy I guess, Im not going to go driving around chi town asking people with doo rags for boy.

Bhannon, that is too crazy for my tastes. It sucks but I don't think I could go Commander Keen on somebody. Im pretty sure I would lose my job or worse if I were trying to muscle people in public like that.

Bhannon i woulda got my homeboys and hit that fool for a lick and a beat down..$280 is ALOT

Ya getin burned is part of the game.. like $20 is the worst i got burned for tho.$280 now that would be war. Shit wouldnt be pretty. Id at least trash dudes car. Irreperably.

Bhannon i woulda got my homeboys and hit that fool for a lick and a beat down..$280 is ALOT

Ya getin burned is part of the game.. like $20 is the worst i got burned for tho.$280 now that would be war. Shit wouldnt be pretty. Id at least trash dudes car. Irreperably.

Gotta agree with you. Mu boy was holding 300 for me for a quantity buy and the the ripped em off.

The other dealers thought was bad for business and went to get it back. Since it was my money I wanted a piece of the guy. The bastard even cut my guy for noting.

One thing about my guy and his connections...all on the up and up cause all the burb traffic came thru my guy and his brother. They even had a silent agreement with Ham cops"Keep it low key and we won't need to come. We got more important shit to cover", So when a robbery occurs it's usually from guy out side the hood.

They didn't care how bad ass I was. My white ass was staying on shag's porch.

An hour later they bring me my dope instead of money, their dope.. Denzel was the DeFacto lead dealer what he said goes. He gave me my dope minus fifty bucks worth. He said it was fair compensation for his guys taking a chance in case this guy was a made man. Turned out he was taking advantage of Shag's easy going nature.And was just some punk with no back up.
I was not sick for the next month but I didn't get a buzz from it either.

I was a snorter, so how many bags should a guy try before he gives up on the quality of the dope? Are there test kit that tell purity?

From erowid quoted from "The science and love of Alcohol and Caffeine" by Stephen Braun.

"When the Swiss government began allowing maintenance of heroin users, they were able to collect reliable data about exactly how much heroin was being used. The Swiss found that users offered unlimited quantities would, on average, max out at between 300 and 500 mg of diacetylmorphine per day."

This is basically in absolutely pure pharmaceutical form. Assuming 3 doses that is .1 to .15 grams per dose. This is in a physical sense extremely small, considering what 1/10th of a gram would be on the lower end of the highest dosages recorded. Now, what would it be for someone that is relatively naive?

Erowid states that first timers insuffulate the equivalent of 5-20mg pure diamorphine. Or .005 to .02 grams... talk about small

Well, I have never mainlined, but my boy told me he would hit up and for just a taste...if it was really good shit he would have me unload him. I knew the does and don't of snorting (lol ain't this some antique phraseology I'm using)

Never got off once. SEA was what I had used last time and that was years before in Nam. took me 15 years to finally quit. But I am not one to turn down a Hydro buzz or better.

One of my uncles was in vietnam when all the SEA powder became availabe for super cheap in Vietnam and was super pure shit, like a dude OD'd sitting in a bar offbase just from snorting too much!! When my uncle came back from Vietnam he came back with a heroin habit, and the dope in the US back in the early 70's and shit was like 10% pure or something for "good dope" and compared to the 80-90% SEA shit he did in Vietnam, he had to do a bunch of bags to even get a buzz of the best shit around in the US then, luckily for him, he had a few buddies that would mail him some SEA dope to the US, the military mail or packages were not searched or anything back then 99% of the time ,so he could send a few bills overseas and get like about an Ounce of fire SEA dope, which he could use and step on 5 times and sell and it was still better than the shit on the streets then..I did SEA powder in Northern Thailland/northen Burma about 10+ years ago on a trip and damn what a difference that shit was compared to even fire powder here..wish customs and shit was not so bad these days or I woulda mailed home a OZ. or two, for less than a few grams of fire dope cost here, or somthing close to that..

The shit has been fire for the past month or two but before that it wasn't that great.... Like I said tho I don't cop in the bluffs

Still brown? Have u seen any tar come through lately? I heard a couple of different people say they've gotten tar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea tar is around, you just gotta look for it. 99% of the time dopeboy on the block got that powder. Who needs tar when you got stankin brown chunks.

What type of brown chunks are you talking about, light brown/tannish chunks or darker brown chunks? Both dark and light brown IME can be fire powder. Where I'm at we usually get light brown powder and light brown/tan chunks, but sometimes some really dark brown dope comes through that is really good,fire shit. We only get the off white stuff like they do in NJ/NYC area mostly I think, from time to time, and with it you gotta be more careful, becasue it's easier for a shady cat to cut whiter dope, with some Dormin or something, although if you knwo how ,and dealers always do, you can cut any color dope to hell and make it look darker again or the same as some fire..

you guys want to do some gear photo links? To show our local pride? I don't think its against the TOS. I just walked into several different brands from chi town. The first flavor, very tan powder, is tasty. It kind of clumps weird into rods.

Status
Not open for further replies.