7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like your doing good Rock- easy does it, hate cliches but its true. We all know getting of stuff is an enourmous acomplishment. Talk to you latter we hit the City.

Another cool thing about recovery is you have friends in each city were there's meetings- real friends, not scandalous people we've often had to associate with, not that everyone in recovery is a perfect saint.

Another cool thing about recovery is you have friends in each city were there's meetings- real friends, not scandalous people we've often had to associate with, not that everyone in recovery is a perfect saint.

For sure. Peoples in recovery are generous, ive made some good friends in NA, real friends. Being of service is an important part of recovery.

Have fun in NYC leme know how your adventure goes.

jspun not that everyone in recovery is a perfect saint.[/QUOTE said:
You got that right. I've seen too many times people in recovery start thinking they're better than everyone else then after they relapse they realize they're no better than anyone else in recovery. Recovery is just that, RECOVERY. We didn't become addicts over night nor are we gonna eat a magic pill and get better over night. Recovery is a lifelong process. Everyone is going to fall back sometimes, but you just gotta pick yourself back up and move toward. Don't listen to anyone downing you because in the end all that matters is what you achieve not what they said. Good luck!!!

I have only heard rumo(u)rs of that. I was planning on asking one of my friends that got off the H and joined the Navy, but he didn't return home after he was discharged for what I am assuming was a drug offense. I am not sure where the drugs that he was using came from, as he was at a military base in the U.S, and had not yet deployed.

The markets here are all run by gangs, so I would assume that anything brought back here from Afghanistan would only be in very tight knit groups, to the like of which I do not belong. As I said, people have claimed that it is here, but nobody on here has mentioned that they, themselves, have used it.

I have heard of several army soldiers sending back Afghani #3 to the US via Military Postal system, and for what they pay a 20 for sells for several 100's here in the US. Anyway those are just a few people sending back a small amount to family member to sell for them to give them(the soldiers ) and their family some extra money, less than an ounce of dope always, usually 5 grams or so, maybe 10, but it's pretty damn pure and it's cut a bit and sold to a small number of people. Anyway Afghani #3 can be found in Detroit from time to time, Chicago sometimes, and a few other places in the US, not in large amounts ,but in large enough amounts that I personaly know two people who have bought and done some Afghani#3 dope here in the US..There was a bust in the midwest or somewhere a few years ago where some Nigerian smugglers had brought in 30+ kilos of Afghani#3 to be sold in North Carolina or somewhere, for some reason, but the US drug gang and the Nigerian Trafficers were arrested before the dope could hit the streets. And I myself have seen and used #3 Afghani heroin once with a guy that was getting it from some Africans in Minnesota!! Weird huh, not all that great compared to SA #4 powder, but I think the #3 afghani dope was cut more than the SA powder is I am used to, but it was a lot stronger than smoking tar, at least the few times I tried tar, smoked it every time, but tar I smoked was not the best quality tar either, guess being used to SA powder dope thats really good to fire, makes a difference.

I work on military aircraft and have heard countless times from co-workers about people they worked with in the past who would remove a panel and find stacks of kilo's then turn them in, this one Guy removed an access panel and found wrapped up bricks of money then turned it in, there's no way, I would all of a sudden get a virus and have to leave, lol. There's no way I would turn in a brick of heroin untouched and straight from overseas! That would be better than hitting the lottery!

easyeasy
You got that right. I've seen too many times people in recovery start thinking they're better than everyone else then after they relapse they realize they're no better than anyone else in recovery. Recovery is just that, RECOVERY. We didn't become addicts over night nor are we gonna eat a magic pill and get better over night. Recovery is a lifelong process. Everyone is going to fall back sometimes, but you just gotta pick yourself back up and move toward. Don't listen to anyone downing you because in the end all that matters is what you achieve not what they said. Good luck!!!

Well said, so have I. Often when you relapse you find out who your friends really are. Put another way, there are two paths to humility, as i've heard it put, humiliation or the steps. i've seen people tie too much time to there self-esteem, not how they act or treat others. After condeming others for relapsing they usually end up relapsing themselves.

The addicts with decades clean are often the most humble. Time clean has lost its ability to prop their ego. They've evolved into having better self-esteems for the people they help- the comonality between an oldtimer and newcommer is today. In NA they have a chapter recovery and relapse.

When I broke my wrist at age 11 my dad gave me a codeine for the pain. I felt wonderful despite the pain. Apocalyspe Now which we watched on HBO @ 3 am b/c I couldn't sleep from the pain still has fond memories for me. When I when I smoked real opium at age 16 made me feel sublime. At 19 i smoked tar for the first time- I feel in love all over again. I, unlike others on this thread was made differently- I don't feel trully alive without opiates- unless i'm in recovery. Thats the solution. I've been following the drought since January when I was vacationing in Hawaii on the Big Island. The people over there are tortured obsessing all day long and then getting beat for overpriced, wacked to shit garbage.

I've had days like that in the 90s, before the quality of dope improved dramatically when we would pay for way overpriced quaditos (quarter grams) of tar that would be rock hard and have a sickly sweet chemical taste but leave you broke and fiending for more. Over the years I've seen the price drop sharply and the quality improve dramatically. But the last time I did heroin is a week before my daughter was born in 07'. I was on juice, had to raise the dose to 135mg before I wasn't craving enough to chip on top- but they did a peak and trough at my old clinic and found that I was a "fast metabolizers". Anyway what was supposed to be a 6 month taper turned into being on juice for 6 years- 300/ month. My last clinic was prety customer friendly in SD- open from 5:45 am- 7:00 pm. The clinic in San Jose where I started was county- they droped my fees because at that time I didn't have a job- but they would slam the door in your face if you didn't get there by 11:00.

I can aford things like vacations- I work my ass off- but one thing I can't explain to people in the program is my bluelight addiction. Not one person I've met has heard of it. Still recovery is the only thing I've found that prevents me spending every waking hour thinking of dope. I still spend alot of time- dope for me was more than just using- it was like an art lover appreciating a work of art- learning about the artist, the context it was painted in. In the same way an extension of my addiction is obssessing about all aspects of drugs- in college I majored and got my degree in biochemistry because I was fascinated in neuropharmacology, I read about the history of drugs, geopolitics, ect... Like a baseball lover being obsessed with statistics, batting averages, ect

I'm a real addict...but anyway I have found a way to live and enjoy life without drugs otherwise, like I said i'm tortured by the obsession... like our suffering brothers and sisters in Europe. Sometimes there are people that can find dope in the hubs- London, Birmingham. In Dublin its hit and miss. Apparently oppressive Sweden is one of the few places not hit hard by the drought. Anyway, now I'm rambling.

But if the Colombians saw the profits available- the US would get potentially hit with a drought of catastrophic proportions potentially. Thats why I'm glad to be outta the game.

New York is exciting, but its spooky in one respect Rock. In AZ, in response to increased abductions your state legislature has allowed concelead weapons without permits according to our relatives in tuscon. Here, There are cops with H&Ks and M-16 patrolling major subway stops like Penn Station, guarding tunnels, ect...its spoky seeing cops carrying that kind of weaponary in public with flack jackets and paramilitary helmets.

The other interesting thing is that New Yorkers were known for rudeness but they have been extrordinarily hospitable (we do have a 3 year old) but many people have gone out of their way to direct us though obviously tourists (one guy helped me carry my sleeping daughter in the subway down the steps, 2 lent us there metrolink card when mine was acting up.

Saw the Statue of Liberty Today, NYSE, place were Washington was inagurated, Ellis Island.

All the antipathic people live in the Bay Area it would seem. Well there I've seen a localism and geographic elitism that is worse than anti-Haloeism in Hawaii (actually alot of Aloha still in the Islands)- not much black but the tropical streets out there are full of Ice.

Gonna try to squeez in SOHO, Tribeca, East Village, and lower Eastside tonight but we tired and that may be too ambitious. Also want to hit a midnight meeting in Soho- get sanity, fellowship, and insider info on the scene- always curious.

the city is blowing my daughter's mind the energy and people- its cool as fuck- and i don't need to worry about getting dope.

Rock- NA has a pamphlet "in times of illness". Anyway, it aint cool for any member to play Doctor- too many people died that day- the fellowship is revising its literature (and AA too) to bring them in line with Rx meds that people need- and the issue of sub and methadone is gonna be addressed. basically its ok to use Rxs as perscribed or even take pain meds if you need them if your very cautious if opiates were your drug of choice). The point is that your recovery is your responsibility, not anyone elses businness. When people are telling you what to do or dispensing unsolicited medical advice that aint recovery, basically, and it aint cool to judge others, period, acording to the program. When you find people doing that time to find another meeting. There are lots of meetings with creative young people, or otherwise interesting people, not miserable old dry drunks or their equivalent sitting in a room bitching about there problems- those are the meetings to avoid.

How much can you talk about dope in Chicago without getting sick of it? I find this to be a nice change in pace, as do the other mods. I really don't see what the problem is.

Nobody said you couldn't post about the dope here. Go ahead, this is the only recent post I can recall of yours, and it isn't even taking about heroin. OK there were 3 other posts, but still...
i think he was tryin to make the point that this EU drought talk thats been goin on in here has nothing to do with north or south amerixcan drug discussion and that if this was us americans going into their thread, we would prolly end up getting told to get the fuck out of thyere and to take it back to our own forum

IMO this has been one of if not the best dialog this thread has had since I've been reading it. When else do we get an opportunity to converse with our friends from across the pond? Good stuff as usual Tommy.
the best dialog is when i piss off people and start flame wars..words get created during thoswe disputes..how cool is that?

Ya idk why either.

They def could make more $ by constantly supplying. I mean if theres no supply practically then when someone does supply they could set their own prices due to monopoly aka no competitors. Its hard to wrap my head around cuz here all sorts o drugs are super common available.

Supplying drugs is a huge market, so theres always more than enough willing participants, at least here in the USA.

The million dollar question, why is europes demand for this drug not being supplied. Its hard for me to believe theres not enough dope, barely any or none. I mean i know if u control a market you can set a price for product, if demand is great and supply is low that would drive up prices, yes. But it dont make sense why the suppliers arent selling now, since theres no dope they can set whatever price they like.

Also there may be a production issue? Is this true, that growers have stopped, ran into problems, and cannot supply the people.

Would be interesting to get to the bottom of this.
this is why i posted the lyrics and got flamed for it..someone just needs to step up and becpome the dealer...buy up a quarter or half oz or something small and work up from there..i know there is a "drought" but by drought i think they mean thedope is shitty and pricey and not worth buying...i think if you looked around for some weight instead of a couple sawbucks, you can get what your looking for

Ya im over 7 weeks clean from dope, but im smokin spice and takin adderall. It beats dope n coke cause its an easy habit to support. I dont miss runnin around hustlin and i dont miss the desperate feeling the desire for dope gave me. Now i really aint gota worry bout shit.

NAs goin well. Sometimes im self conscious that people know im a junkie scumbag at meetings. But NA still does work for me. Having a support system like that is a good thing.

whats the brand of spices you been smoking..me personally have found the cloud 49 and mr nice guys to be some of the better ones ive tried..bad thing is ive got some sort of tolerance to the cloud 49 and it doesnt really work that well anymore..

i had one that came in a carmex looking container called "black rooster" that was too strong and had me tripped out..i never bought that one again

i think he was tryin to make the point that this EU drought talk thats been goin on in here has nothing to do with north or south amerixcan drug discussion and that if this was us americans going into their thread, we would prolly end up getting told to get the fuck out of thyere and to take it back to our own forum

the best dialog is when i piss off people and start flame wars..words get created during thoswe disputes..how cool is that?

I'll admit I approached them with a link to this page. It's not like they just showed up on their own. Summertime is here and madd ppl bail out, so I gotta keep fresh convo coming through here.

Last edited:
jspun, if your into the Rave scene there is outlaw rave tonight i can hit you the info if you are intrested its in Queens, NY

Unbreakable
jspun, if your into the Rave scene there is outlaw rave tonight i can hit you the info if you are intrested its in Queens, NY

Thanks my man. I got a three year old otherwise I'd be totally down. Having said that I kept my daughter out until 12 and went to a midnight AA meeting on west Houston- stayed out until 2 am, the limit of my wife's tolerance.

From alcohol 3 years this sep 3 and other drugs not Rxed to me. My last run was on coca leaves then tweak right after for about a week (I was tweaking on my daughters 1 year birthday.) That got me to really get clean- there is a year gap on BL during this time. I began jonesing, was severly depressed/ w panic attacks that were crippling and almost relapsed right after 1 year. Got on subs and xanax- with the first test dose of subs my depression lifted instantly, then I tappered that over about a year and a half and now I'm working with my psychiatrist with clonopin. It doesn't get me high nor did the subs- kinda energized me, noded alittle. Then just feeling normal. But count my time as 2 plus years. Having said that I have been stalled after working the 5th step- when I do that recovery stops and I start falling into old patterns.

Anyway, harm reduction in the context of recovery keeps us alive long enough to get clean from everything if that is my goal or improves my quality of life tremendously if thats not our goal. I believe that some of us are born with a defective endorphine system- but we have tools- medical, spiritual, ect...to deal with this disease.
Chinky

actually they have a social thread for non availability talk. I got alittle rough reaction at first when I was posting back in January but there is a good crew over there, really, and they have been suffering through this drought. People are just frustrated. But they have alot of support for each other, and this phenomena is not fully understood. We are welcome, just like when you visit anywhere, show respect for the locals. They just don't like us flaunting our thriving scenes when their getting skunked. There are a few people getting quality, some more regularly than others but its generally bad for the majority. And no body can figure out why for sure. They had a MDXX drought for a couple years too- alot of pips and mephedrone was legal but I think thats improving (haven't checked in a while). While SoCal is flooded with MDXX from what I'm told (and what pill reports tells us). But they have stated specifically that we are welcome.

But anyway, you like to bust balls sometimes Chinky and thats all good.=D
Your known here, but there they got to get to know people first- plus when talking about dope we are seperated by a common language- dope is "gear", wacking dope is "bashing it". The scotish (who have a severe drought) and Irish are sometimes realy hard to understand.)

For our scene, I met someone @ mtg whose been clean for a few years- was running in the Bay Area, we got on the topic of white dope and he said it was around occasionally in Oaktown and really fucking knock your dick in the dirt good- because I thought it was all tar- it was when I lived there in the early 2000s and not nearly as good as the dope in San Diego. But we didn't dwell on the topic too much- it was a meeting after all.

Anyway, I'm up way too late- there is supposed t be a cool farmers market in the lower Eastside someone recommended tommorow. Its like 3:30 am so I go to sleep.

But they mostly cool cats.

Doing stuff is more mainstream than here (although Chicago seems to be getting that way from what I read.)

Do you guys really have pass outs- or free dope given out first in the morning? Saw a documentary were they were talking about that. If thats true, good lord? "Living in the city of dope, couldn't be saved by John the Pope."...some old too short speaking of lyrics.

^^^^ I think thats a little ball busting man. Yea he may have been lying about what hes doing but he still knows what hes talkinga bout. The information he provides to people is usually 100% spot on even if he does lie a little bit about tar. I talk to davis on a regular basis and hes not just blowing smoke up our ass with his info yea maybe hes a little jacked up sometimes and either forgets what he's allready said or just wants to dicksize but his information is credible about heroin in general.

^ I took it down. I will take it to PM. I agree that a lot of it is accurate, but sometimes it makes me wonder....

Man, took a 2 week t-break and just got back from getting a jab. 1 cap and im almost noddin', unbelievable.

Anyways, i was about to get back on i90 and was at a redlight under this underpass and some crackhead was yelling at cars and banging on them and shit. Dude was definitely trippin on wet or something. So he finally gets done calling this dude a "mofuckin white bitch" and took a pole and started NAILING the dudes door. The guy had no where to go cuz it was a red light and mad traffic so he just went back and forth and shit.. it was funny and fucked up at the same time. But yeah then the crackhead stopped and went back to yelling at other cars, I just avoided eye contact cause anyone who looked at him seemed to get fucked with.

Good ol chicago.

Listen if you don't like it here than don't post here. It's really simple. Every fucking week you and you alone bitch about something. If you have a problem with a post then report it or PM a staff member. I know that multiple staff members have told you this. If you continue to try and start shit in here then you will receive another infraction so don't be so surprised this time.

Even though I've told you this before like every fucking thing else I'll say it again. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that no one else can. We are making an effort to bring in more posters and expand the community in NASADD. You can choose to help make the site better or you can choose to continue bitching, complaining and getting infracted.

So is everyone good 2nite? Got your favorite opiate and walking on that cloud of titties? Lets get to feeling all un-neccesary!!!!!!!!

I was watching a cops marathon today, the "war on drugs" episode came on and they showed some white guy in patterson getting busted. Just from the stuff i've read in this thread I could tell the guy was sick as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.