7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Haha I like this dude, everybody been taken their turns takin a shot at him tryin to bring him down but this mufucka steady doin bags with a smile on his face not lettin anybody fuck with him.

Damn everyone on the Bhannon ass lol yea hes not team nod material yet but fuck let him be. He seems pretty smart and knows what hes talking about. Chinky smoke a blunt homie and chill. And to answer the question i used to snort all my pills but fuck I literally cant snort shit anymore it gags me the fuck up. And since ive been shooting for about 2 years snorting just dont do it for me. Im sure if i was snorting some good powder H it would do something for me but i think im more addicted to the needle than the opiates honestly. Allthough im about to be living with my Dad i want be shooting anymore so thats good and eventually im gonna be off the shit completely by the end of the summer. Gotta rebuild my engine god damn it!! Sorry off topic there but fuck its gonna cost all my scratch that ive saved up and its on my mind lol.

Just got back from scoring. Got myself 6 dubs I ended up going with some dude I had just met on the L and I think some of the bags I was suppose to get got lost in the mix. I was so on my toes because of the heat around there that I actually was shaking a little bit and I freaked out the dude that was hooking us up. I'll admit I get nervous but I think it had more to do with knowing the high that was about to come. I remember when I would cruise to the westside in my ride I use to get either gas and stomach turns or a hard on. Its pretty damn good and I'm contemplating busting out one of my needles but the problem I haven't shot myself up in so long I don't want to screw my arms up and my ex girlfriend use to do it for me. I really hate dealing with people that are full blown hypes not because of their problems or their hygiene but because they are so sketched out and pushy about you giving them something for free. I give the dude ten bucks for being a middle man then he wants not only 1 cig but 3 then he wants me to split one of my bags with him then he wants some more money and then and then and then.

i am pretty much addicted to the drip.........i have a question tho

what would be more effective in someone who snorts or just someone who knows the answer

is it more effective to say snort five bags at once or do one every hour or so til all five are gone? cause i snort one or two at a time sometimes three if its the first one of the day but would it be more effective to just say snort 4 at once? then like 4 hours later snort four more or do one each hour for 8 hours?

I prefer to do it spaced out. I suppose if you just want to nod, it is better to do it all at once, but its better to space it out especially if it is a new batch that you don't know the potency of. I prefer to have a nice high for a few hours, than eventually achieve the nod.

I prefer to space it out when I'm snorting. Man I really want to shoot this shit but I don't waste by fucking it up. I get such a small high when I just bump it and not get the vein.

Chinky you're the only regular that I have infracted and both were for breaking rules that you yourself bitch about. You keep saying we but, it's only you man. Believe it or not people could do without your long boring selfish posts. If you don't believe me than try and stop posting and we will try our best to do without your de-railing and bitching.

Like Tommy said if there is something that is against the rules than just report it and we will deal with it. We want our community to grow. We do not want noobs afraid to post because people don't know how to act. Unfortunately for you "how we do things" is just not how bluelight functions and regular posters are expected to know and abide by the rules. They do not get a free pass because they think they're cooler than everyone else.

If you really don't like the rules then don't post here it's really simple.

Damn everyone on the Bhannon ass lol yea hes not team nod material yet but fuck let him be. He seems pretty smart and knows what hes talking about. Chinky smoke a blunt homie and chill. And to answer the question i used to snort all my pills but fuck I literally cant snort shit anymore it gags me the fuck up. And since ive been shooting for about 2 years snorting just dont do it for me. Im sure if i was snorting some good powder H it would do something for me but i think im more addicted to the needle than the opiates honestly. Allthough im about to be living with my Dad i want be shooting anymore so thats good and eventually im gonna be off the shit completely by the end of the summer. Gotta rebuild my engine god damn it!! Sorry off topic there but fuck its gonna cost all my scratch that ive saved up and its on my mind lol.

i cant smoke..thats why im so irritable

Haha Chinky yo you're such a fuckin hater, it's fuckin hilarious. I stopped checkin this shit every day but I can count on everytime I log on your ridin ya own dick and bitchin at somebody, they need to just go head and get ya ass a BL badge & gun. I fuck with JB he seems straight, you just swole he hit you with some infractions a while back I never heard of nobody else gettin hit with infractions for dumb shit

i dont want the badge and gun..i like being the punk that can say what he wants and not be all PC... ive been the same ass hole the whole time ive been here...i dont change i stay 100

beign the asshole is so much more fun..i love the hate and love to hate...everyone comes on here trying to be friends and thats just not me..im a loungerat for fucks sake that should say enough..

Last edited:
cant we all just get along

whoa? did chinky just back down? i think so haha :p

and thank you for the answers thats what i always do but my buddies that shoot always say that it would be more effective doin it all at once and i was like i dont think so i like doin it a little at a time spaced out so at the end of the night i have a nod but not all day

yeah when someone asks a question towards people who snort i answered the question.......idk about you but i am here to help people out sorry if you get angry when you do your dope maybe you need a kpin for that

not to mention that was all pretty much my own personal experience so where was it stated 10,000 times? did i post that 10000 times or something? am i missing something? haha =D

i know for sure but for most people once you shoot its pretty hard to go back to snorting unless you are okay with understnading you will need more bags since the bioavailability is lower with snorting but it def works and its not the rush that shooting is but its a longer lasting buzz

That shit, right there.

And I hadn't done my dope yet. I'm about to do it now though, big guy.

whoa? did chinky just back down? i think so haha :p

and thank you for the answers thats what i always do but my buddies that shoot always say that it would be more effective doin it all at once and i was like i dont think so i like doin it a little at a time spaced out so at the end of the night i have a nod but not all day

back down?.. ho please

chinky just doesnt feel like getting banned again..

and im not high so im not as testy..

lmao @ chinky Ill smoke a Btown for ya got some alaskan thunderfuck X northern lights for ya.

please do..i got some spice left over now that i think about it, i guess i could smoke that..but only like one bowls worth and i got like a bowls worth of bud that i just found a couple days..

when you dont smoke as often, as soon as i smoke that spice shit i get mad muchies.

Quote:
i know for sure but for most people once you shoot its pretty hard to go back to snorting unless you are okay with understnading you will need more bags since the bioavailability is lower with snorting but it def works and its not the rush that shooting is but its a longer lasting buzz

I rarely do dope but when I do i usually shoot. But most recently when I copped I left my ID at the houses and had to snort. It wasn't that much different shooting IMO there was no intense initial rush but I can deal with that rather not fuck up my veins. I've seen people that abuse dope on a regular basis with veins so fucked up they keep trying to hit them selfs for hours on end in desperation. It's very scary and I cannot even imagine getting to that point.

chinky thats crazy that u mention spice. i just got some a few days ago and that shit aint no joke. i fuckin start trippin out hard lol. granted i havent smoked weed on the reg for more than a year now, but that shit is pretty crazy. i got the peace out blend. and i no i prob sound like a noob but whatev.

Oh shit another temp. ban for Chinky

HOw will we ever be able to survive in this thread now? Mod's mine as well shut the thread down now cause that's obviously the inevitable road it will go down without chinky "slayin noob newfag's" Haha

^Haha I like this dude, everybody been taken their turns takin a shot at him tryin to bring him down but this mufucka steady doin bags with a smile on his face not lettin anybody fuck with him.

Haha dam straight son

i love gettin done with work and then doin a couple bags and it just rockin me! i have been layin here noddin out for like 30 mins so far tryin to read shit on here but its so hard cause my eyes keep going crossed if ne one knows what i mean

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.