7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
same with the dude above my last post

i mean when your asking questions that you dont post in here something is up..and then you go and ask if "did you get my PM?"..idiots

so what happened to altek?..i see hes not a mod anymore

yeah he did but i was wondering if he resigned or they just took it from him

I'm guessing it was taken. He hasn't signed in since march 6. Maybe tommyboy or johnnyblue can shed some light on the subject.

I'm guessing it was taken. He hasn't signed in since march 6. Maybe tommyboy or johnnyblue can shed some light on the subject.

Thats all I know about it. I did see that he has made 4 posts on opiophile that were after march 6th.

Maybe he's just really bitter. I hate opiophile mostly cause its the slowest moving fucking website ever.

I don't go on that website. I just checked it out because someone told me he was posting on there, so I wanted to see for myself.

^was he posting alot on there? or was it just a few posts around march 6th...ive heard of the site but i never even checked it out..is it anygood?...let me guess its one of theose sites you got to swim on?

its sad...im the one who told him to apply, when shake told me i got it, shake asked me who else would be a good mod and i suggested altek and shake had me ask him if he wanted to apply for it..so he did then shake got fired and pff told me no positions where filled yet but he still got it and since me and shake wernt gonna be mods he was having second guesses if he even wanted to do it without us

persoanlly i thought he would be a good mod, hes knowlegable about the subjects we talk about and was well respected by everyone..so i dont know what happened

he was on probation though so i wouldnt doubt he got in trouble again

^its the dormin bro

to be honest i didnt get asthnma until a a year ago..never had it my whole life and now it comes and goes..for me its more of a shortness of breath then a cough

whats he got you on advaire??
They've got me on ProAir (Albuterol) and these steroids (Not sure why, actually) But yeah, shit really isn't that bad, I was dealing with it for 4-6 weeks. Only went cause my mom got concerned about it and made me go in to see the doc on mother's day as a "gift" haha. (How could I say no?)

But yeah, taking a break from dope doing low doses of subs for a couple days to wean off.

And Chinky it's a great site.. well, used to be anyways. I quit going on there as much since they kind of split up (.org/.us) but yeah I waited months for them to finally open registrations. Lots of long-time knowledgeable junkies on there from all over who know the game inside out.

this one time i got some really shitty dope from one my friends connects saying it was some "fire" and how my dudes stuff is garbage compared to his guys..so of course i tried it and got taxed 2bags on a jab and so i end up having to do all 10bags i got and was pissed that it was super shitty..the dope was weird thogh it was real powdery i guess you would call it and left a residue on the mirror i used

my dude of course goes "oh its just a bad batch, normally he has fire" and i was like look dude if you wanted to get high, then just tell me i could of called my dude up and got 14bags nstead of 12 that your guy gave us, it would have been way better and i would have givin you a bag or 2 if your broke and really needed it.."oh no man ts always good this is just a bad batch"..

but yeah i had to do 8 of the bags and got high after i smoked some weed..well the next day my nose was clogged like a motherfucker, anyways i did the last 2 bags and still couldnt breath..well the day after i wanted to do my dope and stil my nose was kinda fucked so i took a nice hot shower to loosen it up when i got out i inhaled real hard and felt this snot hit my tongue and it damn near gagged me and it felt kinda hard so spit t out and it wasnt a snot but some sort of hard but soft snot that was white..so i was like what the fuck? so i kind of messed with my nose by squeezng it and shakin it and pushin down on my face to clear my sinuses and then i blew my nose real hard and i looked and this big soft white thing was sitting htere and me being curious i kinda poked it and looked at it and came to the conclusion it was from whatever cut the dude used in his dope 2 days before

this "snot" or whatever you want to call it was huge actualy and once i blew it out, my nose magically unclogged for the most part...for half the day i blew my nose and snorted real hard to try and clear more of this shit out and little pieces did come out but that first nose cleared most of it..i stil dont know exactly what it was the guy used as a cut that it stuck in my nose and clogged it up...it wasnt like one piece if you touched it to look at it, it would break apartand when it dried out it got hard..my dude called though and asked if i wanted anymore from his guy and i flipped on my dude..like 10bags f this shitty dope clogged my nose and left something in it that didnt come out for 2days and only after i blew my nose really hard after a hot shower..hes like " try it one more time, i know you will like it" and i was like fuck that you can your dude im not tryng to be blowing out cut 2 dats after do it..."well then lets go to your guys, i wanna see how his bags compare'..i go oh you got money..how many you gonna get? you can get 7 for $$...he goes "oh i thought you said you would give me a bag or 2 to get me high if i was broke?"..then i really flipped on him and hes like then why did you tell me you would? i told him that i said that beause he was making his dude out to be frank lucas and he only wanted to use his guy so he could get a free bag or 2 as tax, and that if that was the case then yea i would have givin you a bag or 2 but dont call me up asking me if i want to go cop when you got no money and you just want to tag along to get a bag or 2..

but yeah whatever that dude used to cut his dope actually clogged my nose to the point where i had to blow my nose basically pull somesort of materal out of it

same with the dude above my last post

i mean when your asking questions that you dont post in here something is up..and then you go and ask if "did you get my PM?"..idiots

so what happened to altek?..i see hes not a mod anymore

no actually not sourcing warning about an extremely poten bag was all but thanks for the concern

thanks for straighting out facts no one cared about in the first place

your like the guy who cuts into the middle of a conversation and asks "what are you guys talking about?" or "whats so funny?"..just cause you heard the rest of us laughing

no not at all you went out of your way to say i was sourcing so i straightened up what your claim was and explained it was all. i never come into the middle of a conversation i was simply talking to unbreakable and you came into the conversation actually

oh and the dope i got is fire and i like it very much

see your the one thats going out of their way and actually your making my point for me..you got no idea what where where tlaking about..you just seen one line and assume we are taking you sourcing

all we said is when people talk about PMs and if the other one got it..it makes it look suspicious cause instead of asking the questions in here, they took it to a PM..its just makes it look like your hiding something..

and as a harm reduction site...i would think if a hot bag was goin around you would actually post its name and give warning to the rest of us to be careful if we come across it

well i am not part of your team yet didnt think i would be a trusted source to you guys on team nod............and unbreakable is from around the same area as i am..................and the bag was not super dangerous just really strong not ridiculously strong like fentanyl cut but just really fire fire shit was givin him a heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.