7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
You copped those in Jersey City ? or you go through your guy that you have been going through BHannon?

Listen. If you think that a post is against the rules, just report it, and me and/or Johnny will take care of it. It is not up to anyone else to speculate as to what the motives of another poster are. If it is suspicious, report it. This is one of the least reported forums.

Listen. If you think that a post is against the rules, just report it, and me and/or Johnny will take care of it. It is not up to anyone else to speculate as to what the motives of another poster are. If it is suspicious, report it. This is one of the least reported forums.

We ain't snitches!

^^^yes we are, what areyou talking about?...the reason its so low is because ive been known to single handly make sure the bullshit stays out...we, well more like I, dont take kind to peope ruining our threads...ive slayed many of newfags that never returned because of my rath..

but thats funny you say it was the least reported forums now a days TB..cause when we had the chi thread and the other city threads...it was one of the most reported threads/forums

you literally could sit in the thread and just hit refresh and i bet at least once an hour a post would have to be removed..thats why we went threw so many mods at one point, tfor the amoiunt of work they had to do, not getting paid wasnt worth it..this was literally like a part time job

my favorite line though is "im not trying to source but..." or when someone comes in and says "why cant i PM you so and so?.. something is wrong with my PMs, can some one pm me i have a few questions" then you look and they only have 2posts...then 20mins later they are bluelight status and i got a pm asking to buy my phone connect or seeing if i wanna take a ride with them or for me to try their blows and that they will give me 2bags for free the first time...and i cant help but laugh and ask them if they really know who i am?

i would say that same sequence has happened one way or another at least 10x since i started making the chi threads...now people try to avoid me at all costs cause i will hang them out to dry..people literally tell me to "leave me alone"..well newfag stop trying to source...yor not even a mod..your right the mods come to me for suggestions...well they did until johnnyblue lame ass came around and started handing out infractions over petty shit trying to swing his modstick..thats what happeens when people who dont post in the fourm they get a modstick for,and dont realize and know how we run shit over here

^ my post was mostly sarcasm. Of course on the street is a different game altogether.

To me it would seem like you were asking to get ripped off or arrested trying to source online. But that is just me. I could see grabbing a beer or something to get to know some new friends but straight up asking for connects is just dumb in my book.

Chinky I am coming to Chicago in a few weeks and I think it would be cool to grab a beer and bullshit because I like meeting new people. But I will be busy with family shit and have no free time.

Last edited:
Haha Chinky yo you're such a fuckin hater, it's fuckin hilarious. I stopped checkin this shit every day but I can count on everytime I log on your ridin ya own dick and bitchin at somebody, they need to just go head and get ya ass a BL badge & gun. I fuck with JB he seems straight, you just swole he hit you with some infractions a while back I never heard of nobody else gettin hit with infractions for dumb shit

question about snorting H. so i finally got some this weekend and was a shooter so i shot this weekend and totally hit me like a train. i tried to snort 2 lines yesterday and basically NOTHING. dope seemed good and from the same batch. so you people that snort do you always get high and quickly? i would rather snort then shoot but seems just like years ago you get higher by shooting. thanks in advance.

I don't do heroin cause its bad but I always shoot pills because snorting them just don't do it for me.

yeah i guess it could just be snorting. but seems like a bunch of people here snort (be it whatever drug) and seems like it does them all good...

To each his own. I use to snort but after switching over it just doesn't do it for me. I'm all about getting 100% of what I'm paying for.

@ rearranged what pills do you shoot? if others can weigh in about snorting vs shooting (see my comment above) it would be much appreciated.!

I have snorted some dope and shot a lota dope..so ill give a account of how they compare..when i snorted it only this one time it didnt do shit, was a .35. Now if i had smoked it i would have gotten a solid nod for rest of night. Few days after this i shoot half of the .35 piece, got severely opped out, shot the other half was too fucked up rest of day..shooting really beats snorting. However if your tolerance is low, it doesnt matter what roa you use, either way you will get fucked up. But shooting beats snorting for sure, by a long shot.

yeah i snorted the same amount as i would a shot of the same stuff and it really seemed like 1/4 the potency. how would you compare shooting or smoking RM? i have never smoked it. i really never snorted either and kinda would rather but if i wasn't feeling really anything seems like a waste. do not want to get back into the game but my pill connects have nothing right now. and made a cop this past weekend and 4 bags can last like 4 days (for now due to tolorance obviously) where i would need like 10 hydrocodone pills @ no prices a pop to feel something. but for those i am not going to the the dope spots to get those. one day at a time right?

Last edited by a moderator:
@ rearranged what pills do you shoot? if others can weigh in about snorting vs shooting (see my comment above) it would be much appreciated.!

Mainly roxis, but also dilaudid, opana, morphine but I don't see those around as much as roxis.

You copped those in Jersey City ? or you go through your guy that you have been going through BHannon?

my guy that i have been going it has been easily 10/10 everytime that i have gone and got these bags although the word got out it was a great batch so they did it again but they filled em a lot smaller this time........go figure but you were talkin about how you got the bentleys or something the one time that i got as well but from different cities so i was curious if you saw these by chance cause if so snag them up

i went yesterday and grabbed another brick and its still banging and still around

to answer your question i only snort and when i first did it i actually wasnt impressed but since i was used to snorting 5-8 roxies a day it is still mad cheaper to snort my dope cause i am just to afraid of the needle

i can tell you this that since dope doesnt have a great BA when ingested dont snort it really hard and pretty much clear it threw to your throat because then you are just swallowing it and its not that effective you pretty much wanna breath it in and coat the mucous membrane

but i do like 10 bags in a day right now which is still cheaper than doin roxies

since i have never shot i cant say i know for sure but for most people once you shoot its pretty hard to go back to snorting unless you are okay with understnading you will need more bags since the bioavailability is lower with snorting but it def works and its not the rush that shooting is but its a longer lasting buzz

Last edited:
^ Good job regurgitating a bunch of info that has been posted 10,000 times..

Half jab, what whattt. Gonna nod after this English final..

yeah when someone asks a question towards people who snort i answered the question.......idk about you but i am here to help people out sorry if you get angry when you do your dope maybe you need a kpin for that

not to mention that was all pretty much my own personal experience so where was it stated 10,000 times? did i post that 10000 times or something? am i missing something? haha =D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.