7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switching to the main guy again has been fucking great. He upped my jab count to 16 and they are 3x as fire.

hell yea opiateguy I just moved to little rock yesterday and my stash of oxy's and morphines are running low so about time to hit the streets i think.

Finally got my license back after having it suspended for about 6 months. Of course it was only because I was too cheap to pay the restoration fee of $100 lol, but still, I'm excited. If only I had a car and it wouldn't be such a giant hassle to get to Newark....

Sad got no money for this week til I get paid so back on sub's for the week have like 20 empty's left out of about a hundred and then I am all out such a sad feeling rough week ahead

Spent the last 3 days sick as hell. Now vibrant and drunk.

hell yea opiateguy I just moved to little rock yesterday and my stash of oxy's and morphines are running low so about time to hit the streets i think.

Gonna be hard to find anything other than pills, weed, crack, coke, and meth in Little Rock bro. but I think they got some ok tar that comes up from Dallas,but I would not know where to look for it there. Good Luck though, pills in little rock are/should be cheaper than Fayetteville, IMO anyway, still overpriced though, but I think pills should be hella cheaper, but that supply and demand thing keeps the prices up higher than where they should be IMO...later man..

Got a few from a different batch yesterday.. Not as good as ones I got last weekend.

hell yeah happened to come into money enough for thirty bags boy did that make my week

now i am noddin like a mother fucker and i love it!! yeah yeah

Was $20 short of a jab, but since he took a long ass time to turn on his phone he just gave me a jab+1 for that much. It was fucking awesome.

Shit is fire as fuck. Noddin hard, where's my team at?

Had me a nice H dream last night. Haven't had the real thing since August though.

ugh i always kinda love and hate the opiate dreams. sometimes when i have them i wake up and then am sad cause i dont have any, but on the other hand sometimes when i have them i wake up really happy cause i feeel like i got a freebie high when i didnt actuaally get high lol

congrats by the way TB

^ Thanks. I have only taken opiates about 5x since then. It isn't exactly by choice, it's more due to location, but I also haven't gone out looking for it.

Had me a nice H dream last night. Haven't had the real thing since August though.

Speaking of dreams, last night I had a crazy dream about dope too. My boyfriend who had broken up with me because I did dope decided to give me another chance, so he came over to my place. But he was going through all my things looking to make sure I wasn't hiding anything from him still. He found a bunch of rigs all ready to go and right in front of me shot them into the air. I was just like, 'NOOOOO!'. The thing is that in real life, he did find some dope that I had forgotten about and wouldn't give it back, he threatened to call the cops on me and all I could think about was how could I have forgotten about that cuz it was some good shit.

Those opiate dreams are usually pretty crazy.

Theyd consist of me scoring a ball of tar the size of a tennins ball, and i would be in the possession of a fresh bag of needles,

^Haha usually mine involve me gettin knocked by the boys, I hate that shit.

Anybody else notice it's been quiet in this thread? It's almost like somebody got banned....

Haha just fuckin with Chinky cuz I know he prob still be readin and can't respond to me hatin.

I've been a long time reader of Bluelight, the heroin threads mostly, just haven't posted too much myself. But yeah I like following this thread and I have noticed that it's been quiet. I almost felt obligated to post, like when you have to say something to fill the awkward silence, haha.

I like the one coherent conversation and the fact that new people are posting in here, finally.

i aggree it is actually nice bein able to read about just heroin and not chinkys life story everytime i get on here and everyone else pretty much suckin his dick lol

Status
Not open for further replies.