7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro you dont know half of it..shes didnt get diagnosed being bipolar until like a year or 2 ago so went 20 fuckin years with her crazyt moodswinging ass...and she holds a grudge against my mom for not taking her to a dr to figure it out and my mom was like you acted like that since you where 5, how where we supposed to know you where bipolar? we just thought she was a crazy antisocial bitch, who was mad at the world cause my parents divorced and then my dad died...shes hated me forever especially cause i used to drink alot and party and she was know as my little sister, no one called her by her name and she hated it and hated me for it, she hated that teachers knew who she was cause of me and all that...but once she was diagnosed with bipolar it kinda all made sense about her..it was the one thing that explained everything over the past 20years ya know?

butt well i heard her talkin to my mom about this guy, and then my mom basically ran and told me so we are all hoping she comes back to the right team abd that the whole dyke thing was a college experiment cause im sick of it...i have to answer questions abpout my sister from her friends and shit cause she doesnt talk to no one from highschool anymore i guess and then i see them at a party and they are like " so is your sister all dyke now?" and im like i guess so, i dont really fuckin know, she just pops up out of no where with crazy haircuts and like a chick that looks like a dude and calls her self andi, and im sick of it..

i mean just look at how drastic things have changed the last 5years or so..when i was in high school there was one gay dude who was out and not a single girl..and noone cared about the dude cause he was like flaming and funny about it, almost overly gay and we all kinda knew that shit for years anyways...but nowdays its like a fad to be gay, like its a cool thing or something the way tv glorifies that shit...i dont really got nothing against it but like i said im just sick of the way tv makes it out to be ok..

i want blood neices and nephews not some adopted black baby that my sister has said shes wanted for the past few years...

funny thing is though this dude i guess is divorced or something my mom said and like i guess my sister told him she just got out of a serious relationship and my mom was like "oh so he knows about andi?" and shes like yeah i told him and my mom was like and hes cool with it and everything? and my sister goes "well he thinks andi is a guy" and im like yeah cause when this dude finds out that its a chick hes not gonna taljk to her ass again...and my mom was like why do you say that? and im like cause im a guy and thats just the way its gonna happen..no guy wants to deal with some chick who was in a serious relationship with another chick, fuck that...my moms like you should support your sister and im like yeah maybe if she ya know shows up more then once every 2 years and only when she needs something maybe i would...

Last edited:
Your sis sounds real fucked up bro..the damaged type. Hope she gets her shit together. Why do you think she stole all that money for?? You talk to her about that?

i tried and she just denied takin it, so what could i do?

she prolly took it and paid rent or took a vacation or something..i mean 700bucks is a come up..if i found it im prolly gonna take it and jump in a greyhound for Jersey city, buy a brick, call up TB and laika to chill, and not leave my motel room for a week lol

I thought you got really good dope Davis, why the fuck are you talking about percocets and shit.?

Becasue of people that have a bunch of pills that owe me hella big time, thats why..lol..plus they get a lot more than Percocets, anyway I do/can get really good dope, but In Memphis the price has gone up for the fire dope in the last few months mostly and it's more than I wanna pay..lol..I got a hookup in St.Louis for some good dope that comes in capsules, not bought any grams loose in a bag though yet from them, they may just be going to Chicago and getting dope there already in caps..

thats wouldnt make alot of sense buying it prebagged...im sure they buy weight and shake it up themselves

maybve they are from chicago and borrow the technique or maybe chicago took it from st louis..but i doubt they buy it in bulk alreadey bagged up...

i always wonder how they get it in the caps..cause they come full to the brim never skimped..and when you buy a jab and get 14 in it..they gotta run threw a thousand caps+ a week..i know i got like 500+ emptys just layin around waiting to get flicked and emptied..

Chinky my dude has a pill machine, he told my boy all about it when he was starting out haha. The machine mixes and fills the caps. But yeah people, i went to the Dr today cause i've had a fucked up cough and coughing shit up for like a month or 2 and it turns out my lungs are filled with shit, I have bronchitis and I know its from snorting dope. As soon as I increased to doing shit everyday pretty much my lungs just got fucked. I'm on steroids and an inhaler and shit. Idk, we'll see how it turns out. Anyone else had this problem?

Whats the medicine you're inhaling?? I use proventil when my lungs hurt but it makes me shaky as fuck

^its the dormin bro

to be honest i didnt get asthnma until a a year ago..never had it my whole life and now it comes and goes..for me its more of a shortness of breath then a cough

whats he got you on advaire??

Thats fucked yall gettin fucked up lungs from fucking snorting the shit..ive smoked shitloads of shit and didnt get even a smokers cough..one exception actually

With this one dude i would go through there was some weird shit in his dope and i would cough up phlegm next morning, but i was smoking 2gs a day..but beside that yall i never had probs wit smokin dope...

anyone else here find that even on their roughed up veins that the scar tissue starts to fade after a bit and they soften up again? it's happening to my crook and i'm psyched! my body must be kicked into overdrive from not bangin as much!

^Yeah I have had some messed up veins due to some crappy tar and after about six months my three of my four main spots healed completely there is still one though that I dont think will ever soften up.

^Yeah I have had some messed up veins due to some crappy tar and after about six months my three of my four main spots healed completely there is still one though that I dont think will ever soften up.

Hey man tried to get back to you but it said something about me not being blue light status. Yes those were the neighborhoods I was talking about

It's like the highest purity shit you can get will be for tar: phoenix, albuq, and san diego?
then that means the best power is all in: nyc, philly, jersey, and boston? So since pharm pills are everywhere if you should buy pills or dope is based on how far into the middle/northwest of the USA are you = how much more likely you are to find a better pill connect then dope. I do h in minneapolis and I feel like this must be one of the last states to get powder from the east coast.

Last edited:
It's like the highest purity shit you can get will be for tar: phoenix, albuq, and san diego?
then that means the best power is all in: nyc, philly, jersey, and boston? So since pharm pills are everywhere if you should buy pills or dope is based on how far into the middle/northwest of the USA are you = how much more likely you are to find a better pill connect then dope. I do h in minneapolis and I feel like this must be one of the last states to get powder from the east coast.

Actually in Memphis they get dope just as pure as NJ dope, but it costs more than in NJ for it, taxed or something, on average though the dope is good powder, and has always been, but you can get some low purity powder for really cheap, so you get what you pay for here.

thats wouldnt make alot of sense buying it prebagged...im sure they buy weight and shake it up themselves

maybve they are from chicago and borrow the technique or maybe chicago took it from st louis..but i doubt they buy it in bulk alreadey bagged up...

i always wonder how they get it in the caps..cause they come full to the brim never skimped..and when you buy a jab and get 14 in it..they gotta run threw a thousand caps+ a week..i know i got like 500+ emptys just layin around waiting to get flicked and emptied..

Ya you are probably right on them buying bulk and then putting it in capsules, but I figured since Chicago and St.Louis are not that far away that they may be picking up capsules in bulk for extra cheap, or they just learned to cut the dope and put it in caps from someone in Chicago, who knows..

And you can buy a capsule filling machine thing online , it has a plastic tray with different size trays to hold different size capsule, and it has a pre measured powder thing you use somehow to cap up 50 or 100 caps at once ..and not spill any..

Status
Not open for further replies.