7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck i hate taking some sub and then an hour later your dude fucking calls and is like well i got these for this and got a few extra if your still looking. Anyone else just love this phenomenon?

Yes, I believe it has been discussed. People literally spitting out their subs when the dealer finally calls back.

the way i look at its so you cant use for 2days..your tolerance will drop a little

Shit i allready havent used in 4 days and then i finally get paid and am like well im feeling like dogshit and there isnt anything around and blam phone rings with goodies. I mean i only take like .5mg-1mg at the most to keep well but still im not gonna waste the money and the high.

just curious what you consider the dope capital of the US??

I consider new jersey to be. Yet the area in which I live near is connected to major cities... Like we have philadelphia, washington dc, baltimore, south jersey and other little places where it isn't hard to get dope. I've been offered by my dealers but I turned it down.

^^^^^So lucky but if you develop a habit there i know at least for me i'd haveta move away to get off the shit forever.

^^^^^So lucky but if you develop a habit there i know at least for me i'd haveta move away to get off the shit forever.

Yeah, definitely that's why I'm thinking over the idea... It would be so hard to quit with all the dope circulating around me. I want to move to southern california but I would not want to mess with tar...

I think some people copy and paste stuff they get from some random website. I'm just sayin

If you are talking about me doing copy and paste becasue I posted info off the top of my head that I know about then you are crazy. lol..Like I need to copy and paste to tell what I already know?! I assume you are refering to my post!! Wel lif you are, then you got shit hella twisted if you think I need to copy and paste common knowledge shit!! I have a good memory and I know the damn dope game and I type shit from my brain, not copy and paste...lol..Maybe if you knew whats up you would realize that shit!! Ask dub or Chinky if I know whats up? lol..Just Saying...lol..

Yeah, because I live close to the dope capital of the united states and you can cop some good shit around here. My friends have china white and yes they have brown powder as well but they're not fuckin with tar.

I do not fuck with tar either,and Colombia has white powder, and brown powder #4 heroin, not some bullshit brown from tar..lol..Your freinds must be in with some Chinese or asian gangs to get SEA heroin!! lol..they can call it whatever they want and that does not make it China white aka SEA...lol..you telling me about heroin and you fucking with some morphine?!! lol..don't beliveve everything your friends are told is true. They are probably told its China White, but I highly doubt it, "dope capital" or not! Colombia has off white powder and light brown/tannish powder both are fire, and they are whats 99% of the dope in NJ,NYC,Philly,etc..I have been up there in the past,done dope, bought dope,and know some cats in Philly who sell dope, and the shit comes from Colombia 99.99% of the time. If you actually get #4 SEA white powder then you are very very lucky!! That SEA "China White" was around in the late 80's and early 90's until Colombian heroin took over...

Anyway I have been to Thailand,Cambodia,Laos,and Burma and did actual #4 SEA white powder about 8 or 9 years ago, and there is a difference in appearance and all that..anyway if you get real #4 SEA white powder then enjoy..lol..that shit costs twice as much per kilo than Colombian heroin or more, and Colombian heroin is just as good as SEA heroin depending on the purity!!

Davis you are up way early homie. But i think Puke was talking to alwaysblazed callin the heroin around her china white. And if he is talking to you then i dont think hes read much of this thread or any other H thread your postin in.

Davis you are up way early homie. But i think Puke was talking to alwaysblazed callin the heroin around her china white. And if he is talking to you then i dont think hes read much of this thread or any other H thread your postin in.

Yeah I had to get up and go to the doctor an hour and a half away ,but they called this morning and canceled on me, but I was not gonna get anything good, just benzo's and shit like that as usual..zzzz.Anyway man I need to do something, my buddy here that used to get hella pills lost his 2 hookups for MSContin 100's (that guy died),and MSContin 60's and MS-Immediate Relaese 30's , that dude got cut off..sucks,

all the people he and I both know that get 10mg Percocets and Methadone and Dilaudid(from a dealer) are hiding out being fiends and holding out on us as usual. Fucking people I used to give OC 40's to for free, becasue I got them so damn cheap to sell for some people that also fronted me 4 mg Diluadid's for a few bucks each, and I gave plenty of those out for free, not to mention all the free coke and weed I did with them, now that I'm not getting a script of several schedule 2 opiate pills each month, and also not doctor shopping like 5 years ago, when I had every Scedule 2 around basicly, from Fentanyl 50mcg patches to 100's of OC 20's and 100's of OC 40's and Percocet 10mg's by the shitload, and demerol,etc..got like 2 or 3 doctors a week that wrote me shit back then, until I kinda got caught and the locals cut me off anyway, but I still had a few out of town doctors that wrote me out whatever.

..Now those assholes get shitloads of pills from a pain management clinic and never come by to even offer to sell anything, not even come by to say "fuck you" even!! Fuckers..I hate those holdouts..lol..and all the money they bummed when I was selling weed and coke and shit, well they are not worried about me..lol..fuck them though, Karma is a bitch, and I hope sooner than later Karma kicks their asses..lol.!

I thought you got really good dope Davis, why the fuck are you talking about percocets and shit.?

yeah puke davis tells alot of stories that are hard to belive

but id rather read that shit then someone who has absolutly no idea about what they are talking about..at least he posts acurate info...for the most part lol

where the fuck is everyone??? i dont think ive ever saaw this go a full day with no one posting in it

team nod asssemble

Hey bro you see the bulls hawks game? You were right aboyt d rose, dude knows how to play and hes way young, i think he can get really good in a few years. Aint he like only 22? You puttin any $ on the bulls chinky?

Reporting in to the team, got plenty of H for tonight and tomorrow night.

Definitely saving some for the Pacquiao/Mosley fight. Been waiting a few months for this fight. GET EM PACMAN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.