7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
c'mon seriously, its must be better that way. how muc better

anyways found some H here in arkansas yesterday that was ridiculously priced so i only bought a tenth and tried it and needless to say im not impressed at all... Glad i didnt spend anymore money on it. Got some 30's instead after that

anyways found some H here in arkansas yesterday that was ridiculously priced so i only bought a tenth and tried it and needless to say im not impressed at all... Glad i didnt spend anymore money on it. Got some 30's instead after that

Damn I bet it was some shitty tar wan't it?? Probably a dub for a point huh? lol..the idiots there with the dope don't realize their shit sucks and is not worth a 20 for a point of garbage!! If they sold some higher quality and higher puirty tar, and sold it for a lower price they could get rich quick, but those fools with it are on the mindset of selling ICe, ICE ICE,,lol..fucking idiots and the idiots that buy that shit all the time suck..

I'm wondering if there are any dope stamps about bin Laden yet. That was one of the first things I thought of when I heard they shot him dead.

Cause it gets me high
you should just go back to dope bro..its obvious you dont really want to stop..i mean shit if your trying to get high off the things that are supposed to make you not want to get high..then whats the point of even "quitting"? the point of taking the subs sublingually is because it lasts longer and you dont have to dose as often..i mean it seems like your taking subs everyday, and you shouldnt need to..and just like any other pill i wont doubt it if eventually the subs stop working..

for me subs are a wonder drug, i can basically kick my phisical habit with 1 pill in 2 doses over the week but thats cause i only take them when i really cant use dope and i only take it when i absolutly cant stand the Wds anylonger...since your abusing them to still get high, i say go back to dope.. just go back to chippin or something and use on the weekends ..that way you can still enjoy gettin high but not get Wds cause seriously theres no differance between smokin tar and smokin subs...save the subs for when you really wan to stoip getting high period.

personally i couldnt imagine smokin that nasty orange flavored shit

so what was your ROA and what is your oxy habit? if its more then 80mgs to get you high i highly doubt .1 will get you high if your snorted it..if you shot it and .1 didnt do shit for your first time then id think again if that was really dope and if it was then it was cut to shit

when i made the switch i needed like 200mg of OC and when i first did the dope .2-.25 was all i needed...and this was snorted not shot

id try it again cause really there is no comparison for snorters and if you bang it...well haha saying theres no comparison doesnt even give it justice, dope is that much better highwise and price wise...

Geeze chinky..im not tryin to get strung out on dope again..i cant just use on the weekends..once i use then im gona be using 24/7 after that, trust and believe thats whats gona happen..plus my life is a whole lot better on sub, and not strung out, dyin for that next fix

you should just go back to dope bro..its obvious you dont really want to stop..i mean shit if your trying to get high off the things that are supposed to make you not want to get high..then whats the point of even "quitting"? the point of taking the subs sublingually is because it lasts longer and you dont have to dose as often..i mean it seems like your taking subs everyday, and you shouldnt need to..and just like any other pill i wont doubt it if eventually the subs stop working..

for me subs are a wonder drug, i can basically kick my phisical habit with 1 pill in 2 doses over the week but thats cause i only take them when i really cant use dope and i only take it when i absolutly cant stand the Wds anylonger...since your abusing them to still get high, i say go back to dope.. just go back to chippin or something and use on the weekends ..that way you can still enjoy gettin high but not get Wds cause seriously theres no differance between smokin tar and smokin subs...save the subs for when you really wan to stoip getting high period.

personally i couldnt imagine smokin that nasty orange flavored shit

so what was your ROA and what is your oxy habit? if its more then 80mgs to get you high i highly doubt .1 will get you high if your snorted it..if you shot it and .1 didnt do shit for your first time then id think again if that was really dope and if it was then it was cut to shit

when i made the switch i needed like 200mg of OC and when i first did the dope .2-.25 was all i needed...and this was snorted not shot

id try it again cause really there is no comparison for snorters and if you bang it...well haha saying theres no comparison doesnt even give it justice, dope is that much better highwise and price wise...

He said subutex not suboxone so it wouldnt be orange flavored

Geeze chinky..im not tryin to get strung out on dope again..i cant just use on the weekends..once i use then im gona be using 24/7 after that, trust and believe thats whats gona happen..plus my life is a whole lot better on sub, and not strung out, dyin for that next fix

Of course you shouldn't get back on dope. You should think about what you're doing though man. You're trying to get high on you maintenance drugs. Maintenance being the operative word there. You are not maintaining you are getting high.

Here go Chinky again. Yo you got to understand cuz, everybody don't do dope like you. You keep shit like "go back to usin on weekends" like that's some easy shit to do after bein strung out. I don't know how many times I was like "Ima use dope tuesday and wednesday then take subs till next monday" with a bunch of subs at the crib but when Thursday comes around and the dopes around and the sub feelin ain't lookin so good, Thursday turns into Friday, Friday turns into 3 weeks later.

I for real believe RM wants to quit, he just strugglin along a lil at the begining like almost fuckin everybody do and of course he still thinkin about gettin high. He was a dope head yo you don't go to sleep on Monday a dope fiend and wake up Tuesday ready to never be high again that just ain't how it works. Man I aint touched dope in a few weeks and fuckin rubber bands are a trigger to me, a certain parkway in the city be makin me think like damn i could jump off here and holla at my boy and be back on 10 min, every thing reminds me of how much better that same shit was when I was high as fuck.

And anyways yo I don't know why you talkin like you sober or somethin, you said you used subs a few days was clean a month, then started doin d again. All kinds of fiends done went to 30, 60, 90 day rehabs, and came right out exactly the same a few months ain't shit with this shit. This is heroin yo, I mean I don't got no statistics or nothin but I know it got to the hardest or one of the harest drugs to quit permanently.

I don't want to feel like I just be gettin drunk and comin on here and bitchin about Chinky hatin on subs or whatever, just like I said yo you be assumin to much about people. Maybe I'm takin shit to literal like you said before, just sayin shit like to a mufucker tryin to get clean like "you obviously don't want to get clean" even tho its the internet that shit can be detrimental to a mufuckers mind state when that shits in a fragile ass spot anyways.

Congrats with your two weeks Bricks, to chinky that might not be much :p but i know thats a major accomplishment

I got somethin like two weeks also..shit man idk about you but i really couldnt enjoy much when all i could think of is how to get more dope..

Congrats on 2 weeks clean bricks. You still around it or you give that up? That would be the hardest for me trying to quit. I'd have to stay home and just turn my phone off. Oh yeah, hang in there rock monster.

[/QUOTE]so what was your ROA and what is your oxy habit? if its more then 80mgs to get you high i highly doubt .1 will get you high if your snorted it..if you shot it and .1 didnt do shit for your first time then id think again if that was really dope and if it was then it was cut to shit

id try it again cause really there is no comparison for snorters and if you bang it...well haha saying theres no comparison doesnt even give it justice, dope is that much better highwise and price wise...[/QUOTE]

It all goes in the vein and my Oxy habit is about 90mg to feel ok and around 150mg to feel great. But i am pretty sure it was just shitty H i am in arkansas and it is tar. And i aint paying that retarded bullshit price for crap again when i can pay the same price and get 30's that i know are legit. If it was some powder id just assume it was a weak batch but that aint the case unfortunately.

Congrats on 2 weeks clean bricks. You still around it or you give that up? That would be the hardest for me trying to quit. I'd have to stay home and just turn my phone off. Oh yeah, hang in there rock monster.

Good look y'all, 2 weeks seem like 5 years to me. I'm around it all the time, which def makes it harder but at the same time makes me feel more like I'm done fuckin with it. I mean yo I been goin to the mall and actually fuckin eatin out and shit again which is like shit that when I was doin dope I was like yo fuck eatin out I'll get some mcdoubles and fall back for the night.

Lookin back on it now yo I feel the worst for my girl, at the time I ain't realize how bad I was treatin her but now that I'm not on the d I just be thinkin like damn yo I was fuckin up, just ignorin her all the time not givin a fuck bout nothin.

I hear you RM about it not bein fun no more, it ain't been fun to me for a fuckin minute. Even tho I ain't completely out the game the level of stress that's been taken off my mufuckin shoulders is unbelievable. When I wake up in the mornin I ain't bustin open bags, I'm makin coffee and eatin cereal or some other normal shit that just fell out my life cuz dope gave me energy in the mornin I didn't need no food or coffee.

It's just crazy how much that shit can change you yo, I feel like I was the fuckin Incredible Hulk or some shit. Like I woke up everyday a regular ass dude, but I got a bundle in me I be turnin mufuckin green, down for whatever no matter the consequences to get that next bag bundle brick whatever in me.

It's a cold mufuckin world, I know y'all know that

Here go Chinky again. Yo you got to understand cuz, everybody don't do dope like you. You keep shit like "go back to usin on weekends" like that's some easy shit to do after bein strung out. I don't know how many times I was like "Ima use dope tuesday and wednesday then take subs till next monday" with a bunch of subs at the crib but when Thursday comes around and the dopes around and the sub feelin ain't lookin so good, Thursday turns into Friday, Friday turns into 3 weeks later.

I for real believe RM wants to quit, he just strugglin along a lil at the begining like almost fuckin everybody do and of course he still thinkin about gettin high. He was a dope head yo you don't go to sleep on Monday a dope fiend and wake up Tuesday ready to never be high again that just ain't how it works. Man I aint touched dope in a few weeks and fuckin rubber bands are a trigger to me, a certain parkway in the city be makin me think like damn i could jump off here and holla at my boy and be back on 10 min, every thing reminds me of how much better that same shit was when I was high as fuck.

And anyways yo I don't know why you talkin like you sober or somethin, you said you used subs a few days was clean a month, then started doin d again. All kinds of fiends done went to 30, 60, 90 day rehabs, and came right out exactly the same a few months ain't shit with this shit. This is heroin yo, I mean I don't got no statistics or nothin but I know it got to the hardest or one of the harest drugs to quit permanently.

I don't want to feel like I just be gettin drunk and comin on here and bitchin about Chinky hatin on subs or whatever, just like I said yo you be assumin to much about people. Maybe I'm takin shit to literal like you said before, just sayin shit like to a mufucker tryin to get clean like "you obviously don't want to get clean" even tho its the internet that shit can be detrimental to a mufuckers mind state when that shits in a fragile ass spot anyways.

define strung out...to me strung out is using a gram a day not a gram a week, like RM was..he just had/has a habit like i do..i have never once used for 7 straight days, i wouldnt want to..you said you wanted to go back to using mon,weds,friday and have said it a million times...then why dont you just do it? like yesterday i was sitting around doing nothing on a sunday and was thinking about how pissed i was using on saturday when i planned to get a few beers and watch the fights so i sat around for a couyple hours thinkin about if i should go cop and use for 2 days in a row or wait...i even went as far and called my dude but he didnt answer..when he didnt answer i was like ok thats the sign i needed and made up my mind i wasnt gonna go..of course h instantly caled back and i didnt answer then and then he called back again and i told him i called the wrong number and that ill call tomorrow..and thats what i did today..its all in your head man

but like you said i guess i am differnt and i dont realize it...you guys dont have the same mentality when it comes to using drugs that i have, we just have differnt brains and people control it differnt from one another and i dont realize it i guess...most users dont set rules that they try and live by, ive been doin this shit for years and its just how i do it cause i know the consequences when you dont have anyrules and its prolly why ibve been ableto maintain for so long...i couldnt imagine waking up and doing a line of dope, i just cant, and since i dont do that i bet my Wds arent as bad in the morning as yours are and thats why i can wait til 6pm

i dunno man i guess we are just differnt types of fiends..like i was always smart about it and cared and not lazy and didnt not give a fuck..yea i quit for that month but it was because i wasnt gonna be around it, i was goin to stay with my uncle and yeah i wanted to stop but really i didnt, i knew as soon as i went back to chicago with some cash i was usin again..them people who go to them 30.60day rehabs. unless they signed themself up with no push or begging of family or court ordered, i dont seen them stopping..you cant stop cause someone else wants you too, so thats why they use again..your not gonna truly stop unless you 100% want to, no ifs, ands, buts, about it nothing...they say you shouldnt be around it to be tempted but i dont fully believe that. i mean sure when people are doin dope around you your gonna get that itch, but if you want to be done with it then you suck it up and put in work..imagine how good it will feel knowing you turned it down if someone puts it in your face

persoanlly i dont think ill ever stop fully, not without somesort of motivation like a kid..so when i see people who want to stop i root hard for them too and get disappointed when they fail..i think the best way to go about it is to use every now and then..i use dope 3x a week and sometimes 4, which i think is alot but i guess not..now ever since highschool ive been doing opiates on average once a week, so its like ive been doin this for so long that its just like what i do..it wasnt until i lost my job like 2years ago that i started using dope more then twice a week, i think i use becuase im bored withnithing else to do..hell it could because im depressed i dont know but im startingto look for a fulltime job again and i think when i find it that i will slow down my use again..i have never once in my life used for 7straight days, so when the times comes for me to quit i think quitting will me using once a week or once every 2 weeks..it will never be 100% done for, i dont think

Congrats with your two weeks Bricks, to chinky that might not be much :p but i know thats a major accomplishment

I got somethin like two weeks also..shit man idk about you but i really couldnt enjoy much when all i could think of is how to get more dope..
dont make it sound like im not rooting for you guys cause thats why i keep bringing it up and questioning your motives..i mean howmany pms did we send back and forth talkin about subs and you knew how to handle them...no one knows that we have talked privatly before you even started takin the subs, bricks sees my post and thinks that what i post here is the only thing i say on the subject..you know im on your team...im a full supporter if you want to quit..but all im sayin is if want to quit then do it, if you want to quit dope, dont start using OCs instead..or if your tryin to use subs to quit and they work wonders and help, dont start smoking them when you realize you can get high off them that way...

im just trying to get you to think fam, cause thats what people dont do, thats why people do dope... so they dont have to think, they just do

Last edited by a moderator:
define strung out...to me strung out is using a gram a day not a gram a week, like RM was..he just had/has a habit like i do..i have never once used for 7 straight days, i wouldnt want to..you said you wanted to go back to using mon,weds,friday and have said it a million times...then why dont you just do it? like yesterday i was sitting around doing nothing on a sunday and was thinking about how pissed i was using on saturday when i planned to get a few beers and watch the fights so i sat around for a couyple hours thinkin about if i should go cop and use for 2 days in a row or wait...i even went as far and called my dude but he didnt answer..when he didnt answer i was like ok thats the sign i needed and made up my mind i wasnt gonna go..of course h instantly caled back and i didnt answer then and then he called back again and i told him i called the wrong number and that ill call tomorrow..and thats what i did today..its all in your head man

Strung out to me is anybody that uses dope every single day to get thru their life. Even if RM was only smokin a .2 a day, if he was usin it every day day in and day out and had to have it, that's strung out. Not hatin on you or nothin RM, just tryin to make the point.

but like you said i guess i am differnt and i dont realize it...you guys dont have the same mentality when it comes to using drugs that i have, we just have differnt brains and people control it differnt from one another and i dont realize it i guess...most users dont set rules that they try and live by, ive been doin this shit for years and its just how i do it cause i know the consequences when you dont have anyrules and its prolly why ibve been ableto maintain for so long...i couldnt imagine waking up and doing a line of dope, i just cant, and since i dont do that i bet my Wds arent as bad in the morning as yours are and thats why i can wait til 6pm

I don't know tho Chinky, I'd like to talk to you in 10 years and see if you're still usin a couple days a week. Maybe it'll just take you longer to fall into the trap, I've seen it happen people are cool for years doin it here and there, all of a sudden shit changes. I've watched so many diff people go from decent people to strung out junkys that as much as I like to think you could do it ya way forever, you'd be the fuckin 1% that could do that. It don't happen overnight yo, it slowly takes over you and before you realize it it got you gripped up. Like I said I ain't hopin you turn into a full blown junky, just don't speak to soon you ain't but a year or two older then me and if you ain't plannin on stoppin no time soon that shit only gets harder I guarantee that. When I first started usin I didn't bust open 20 stamps and fuckin rail em in 2 mins, I'd do half a bag and went like 2 weeks then did another half a bag. Eventually it was a whole bag. Then it was twice a week, then it was 5 times a week, then every day all day.

dont make it sound like im not rooting for you guys cause thats why i keep bringing it up and questioning your motives..i mean howmany pms did we send back and forth talkin about subs and you knew how to handle them...no one knows that we have talked privatly before you even started takin the subs, bricks sees my post and thinks that what i post here is the only thing i say on the subject..you know im on your team...im a full supporter if you want to quit..but all im sayin is if want to quit then do it, if you want to quit dope, dont start using OCs instead..or if your tryin to use subs to quit and they work wonders and help, dont start smoking them when you realize you can get high off them that way...

im just trying to get you to think fam, cause thats what people dont do, thats why people do dope... so they dont have to think, they just do

Good to know you ain't just a hater. Haha just fuckin with around

Chinky you dnt think i was strung out?

I needed that dope everyday, that my friend is strung out. Sub is the only thing that would get me off, i couldnt do it ct. I would just keep getting more dope to keep from being dopesick.

Oh ya, im off subutex two weeks ahead of schedule fool

My boy's brother died yesterday, OD'ed on H. Never saw that coming. My people (also his people) had fucking FIRE dope yesterday, which is probably why. (And he had just started shooting up, dumb fucking move..)

I'm noddin' the fuck out all day. Sup team?

Oh ya, im off subutex two weeks ahead of schedule fool

That's whats up yo, today ya first day without? I know damn well I couldn't do it yet if I didn't take subs today I'd be doin bags tommorow I almost guarantee it, glad you got a grip on that shit yo. I could never quit cold turkey either off some d, somethin about the projectile puking, uncontrollable shitting, and other fucked up symptoms make it impossible haha.

My boy's brother died yesterday, OD'ed on H. Never saw that coming. My people (also his people) had fucking FIRE dope yesterday, which is probably why. (And he had just started shooting up, dumb fucking move..)

That's weak. I'm sure the combo of bein new to the stick + fire dope def did him in. Hows ya boy takin that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.