7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bricks & Stacks said:
That's weak. I'm sure the combo of bein new to the stick + fire dope def did him in. Hows ya boy takin that shit

It was weird, I met up with him a couple hours after he found out to drop off some blows I picked up for him and he was just like "He's dead. He's gone." He didn't seem shook up at all, but I feel like it just hadn't hit him yet. He did tell me that this was going to be the last time he gets high and that he is quitting dope. I'll see him tomorrow in class (assuming he comes) and I'll see what's up with him then.

I think I'm going to go cop a gram today.. Damn I've been going hard on this dope for like 3-4 weeks now. I'm gonna pick up a bunch of subs so I can take a break from spending money/lower my tolerance a bit.

Edit: My boy just came by to give me some subs for a cap.. He looked rough, I could tell he had been crying. I asked how he was holding up and he just said "Its unbelievable, man". I think it has finally hit him.

Well, I've got 32mg of suboxone now that I got for basically free. I'm set for when I want to taper off and take a break.

Last edited:
Yeah OG, you need to look out for ya man right now more then ever. I done lost so many friends and relatives I lost count, and that shit never hits you at first. At first you in such shock its like it ain't nothin. Then when that shit hits a mufucker it's just crazy how much that shit can fuckin emotionally fuck somebody up. I lost my closest friend I ever had in 09, and man I mean I got a memorial to him in my livin room but even without that not a day goes by I don't think about my man. That might sound cheesy, but for real it's almost like the shit I be doin I hope he is cool with it. When I was down at my worst on dope, I always felt like he knew I was fuckin up and wouldn't be happy with it if that makes sense to yall.

I mean I be so drunk sometimes the shit I be sayin don't even make sense to me, but I hope you know what I mean yo. Look out for ya man right now and he'll have that respect for you for the rest of ya life.I done broke down and cried like a bitch at some of my boys or cousins funerals so I can only imagine ya boy losin his brother. I mean you be smokin bud on the regular right? Holla at that mufucka tonight and smoke a L with him if he's down wit it and just yamean let him know you got him regardless and that shit will be in his mind forever when he was all alone, you was there.

Yeah OG, you need to look out for ya man right now more then ever. I done lost so many friends and relatives I lost count, and that shit never hits you at first. At first you in such shock its like it ain't nothin. Then when that shit hits a mufucker it's just crazy how much that shit can fuckin emotionally fuck somebody up. I lost my closest friend I ever had in 09, and man I mean I got a memorial to him in my livin room but even without that not a day goes by I don't think about my man. That might sound cheesy, but for real it's almost like the shit I be doin I hope he is cool with it. When I was down at my worst on dope, I always felt like he knew I was fuckin up and wouldn't be happy with it if that makes sense to yall.

I mean I be so drunk sometimes the shit I be sayin don't even make sense to me, but I hope you know what I mean yo. Look out for ya man right now and he'll have that respect for you for the rest of ya life.I done broke down and cried like a bitch at some of my boys or cousins funerals so I can only imagine ya boy losin his brother. I mean you be smokin bud on the regular right? Holla at that mufucka tonight and smoke a L with him if he's down wit it and just yamean let him know you got him regardless and that shit will be in his mind forever when he was all alone, you was there.
I copped for him tonight, he said he wanted one last good high so I skipped my night class and copped for him.. I'm so noble.. lmao. Anyways yeah I typed this post about 2 hours ago but nodded out, submitting now.

I'm contemplating picking up some china white.... Never had any heroin before. The sad thing my best friend/love died on april 18th due to a heroin overdose. So this urge is really a sick feeling when I think about it. Maybe I'm just trying to waste away my life.

^ Highly doubt it. It doesn't make a lot of sense anyways.. you know the risks of using H before someone dies from it. Why would their death change anything?? Idk man, just doesn't make sense to me.

So, funny story about going out to obtain something. Well, not really funny at
all, but I can vouch it definitely is a story.

Anyway, I went to obtain my morning “breakfast”. I park and head to the spot, guy says “just keep walking”. ..and I did that, next block over was shouting “we got sawbucks, over here, over here!!” This point my nerves are shot so I just head back to my ride. Look to my front and there’s another cop car parked this time, just across from my car. So, it was a damn good thing that guy said something to me and I was too nervous to do anything else.

I hop in my car and turn around to head back home, and as soon as I pull of the cop car starts up and follows me onto a main road. I obey every single traffic law and made sure I drove immaculately so wouldn’t give them a reason to pull me over. I pull to the side of the road, and park. Cop hops out his car yelling “GET OUT OF THE FUCKING VEHICLE!” “GET OUT NOW” Holy crap, didn’t ask for licens/registration just yelling at me to get out of the car. He tells me to Mother-fuckin put my phone and keys on top of the car, and move my fucking ass to the rear of the car to search me. This whole time he’s just talking about “fucking my ass up” just cuz he could and “Where’s the fuckin dope and more stuff about fucking me up. Then he throws me in the back and proceeds to search my car.

He didn’t find anything and let me go more talking about fucking me up, and so on and so on. That was my first experience with the police on the west side of Chi. Holy crap, I know these guys gotta do there jobs, but I don’t get the whole “I’ll FUCK you up” attitude that goes along with it. So, my apologies on the length of the story. Anyone have any experience with Chi cops? Are they all pretty much like this, or was this just one specific person? Also, he didn’t even ask to search the car, he just did. Don’t they need to at least ask even if they are going to go search it whether you agree with it or not?

It was weird, I met up with him a couple hours after he found out to drop off some blows I picked up for him and he was just like "He's dead. He's gone." He didn't seem shook up at all, but I feel like it just hadn't hit him yet. He did tell me that this was going to be the last time he gets high and that he is quitting dope. I'll see him tomorrow in class (assuming he comes) and I'll see what's up with him then.

I think I'm going to go cop a gram today.. Damn I've been going hard on this dope for like 3-4 weeks now. I'm gonna pick up a bunch of subs so I can take a break from spending money/lower my tolerance a bit.

Edit: My boy just came by to give me some subs for a cap.. He looked rough, I could tell he had been crying. I asked how he was holding up and he just said "Its unbelievable, man". I think it has finally hit him.

Well, I've got 32mg of suboxone now that I got for basically free. I'm set for when I want to taper off and take a break.

Hey OG so sorry about your guy. Now I understand some of the questions yesterday. Be careful you're still a young dude.

DannyZee thats what they do. Us dope users contribute to the violence between the gangs due to our business with them. The cops are just sick of people from the burbs fucking around where we really don't belong. I've got a few stories one that includes a cop using me as a front to bust a guy and at the same time paying for my dope maybe I'll post that story one day.

Last edited:
Hey OG so sorry about your guy. Now I understand some of the questions yesterday. Be careful you're still a young dude.

DannyZee thats what they do. Us dope users contribute to the violence between the gangs due to our business with them. The cops are just sick of people from the burbs fucking around where we really don't belong. I've got a few stories one that includes a cop using me as a front to bust a guy and at the same time paying for my dope maybe I'll post that story one day.

Fuck that post it now!! ha

As for the guy saying he was thinkin about tryin dope i highly dont recommend it and i am sure everyone here will say the same..........its not a road i would recommend going down and in most cases it is the road that your life will likely take............if you must do it at least snort it and dont jump right to the needle

I already mess with morphine and its just coming harder to come by.. And I already obviously know the consequences. By the way I'm a female and its only an idea.

If my best friend died cause h, i would stay away. Nbdjs

i know this isnt the right post Rock monster but i was curious if you were being serious about smoking your subs? if so did you REALLY get high? what was the high like? any comparision to H? and pills or the film?

I already mess with morphine and its just coming harder to come by.. And I already obviously know the consequences. By the way I'm a female and its only an idea.

Well it doesnt matter male or female but it can take a hold of ya
anyway do you already shoot it up?

I'm contemplating picking up some china white.... Never had any heroin before. The sad thing my best friend/love died on april 18th due to a heroin overdose. So this urge is really a sick feeling when I think about it. Maybe I'm just trying to waste away my life.

Either you are in Vancouver,B.C. or Australia, because China White is not around in the US anymore, the #4 SEA white powder heroin, not the Fentanyl shit called "china white" ..The US gets tar and some brown powder heroin from Mexico,mainly on the west coast,and some parts of the midwest and somtimes in southeastern states, and the east coast,Detroit,St.Louis,Memphis,New Orleans, and parts of Florida and Mississippi,and Alabama all get #4 South American heroin,which can be off white, light brown/tannish or a bit darker brown, but still powder. The last time real China White aka SEA#4heroin Hcl powder was around in the US was in the late 80's and early 90's..So unless you live in Vancouver,Canada, or Australia it's not actual China White heroin , people are trying to call it that as a sales gimmick,

I think some people copy and paste stuff they get from some random website. I'm just sayin

Yeah, because I live close to the dope capital of the united states and you can cop some good shit around here. My friends have china white and yes they have brown powder as well but they're not fuckin with tar.

What we're saying is, even though a lot of the east coast powder is white/beige, it is still of Colombian origin.

So, funny story about going out to obtain something. Well, not really funny at
all, but I can vouch it definitely is a story.

Anyway, I went to obtain my morning “breakfast”. I park and head to the spot, guy says “just keep walking”. ..and I did that, next block over was shouting “we got sawbucks, over here, over here!!” This point my nerves are shot so I just head back to my ride. Look to my front and there’s another cop car parked this time, just across from my car. So, it was a damn good thing that guy said something to me and I was too nervous to do anything else.

I hop in my car and turn around to head back home, and as soon as I pull of the cop car starts up and follows me onto a main road. I obey every single traffic law and made sure I drove immaculately so wouldn’t give them a reason to pull me over. I pull to the side of the road, and park. Cop hops out his car yelling “GET OUT OF THE FUCKING VEHICLE!” “GET OUT NOW” Holy crap, didn’t ask for licens/registration just yelling at me to get out of the car. He tells me to Mother-fuckin put my phone and keys on top of the car, and move my fucking ass to the rear of the car to search me. This whole time he’s just talking about “fucking my ass up” just cuz he could and “Where’s the fuckin dope and more stuff about fucking me up. Then he throws me in the back and proceeds to search my car.

He didn’t find anything and let me go more talking about fucking me up, and so on and so on. That was my first experience with the police on the west side of Chi. Holy crap, I know these guys gotta do there jobs, but I don’t get the whole “I’ll FUCK you up” attitude that goes along with it. So, my apologies on the length of the story. Anyone have any experience with Chi cops? Are they all pretty much like this, or was this just one specific person? Also, he didn’t even ask to search the car, he just did. Don’t they need to at least ask even if they are going to go search it whether you agree with it or not?

Copping in the west side is to hot. Most of the time I meet my dude downtown.

Yeah, because I live close to the dope capital of the united states and you can cop some good shit around here. My friends have china white and yes they have brown powder as well but they're not fuckin with tar.

just curious what you consider the dope capital of the US??

Status
Not open for further replies.