7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had this long post but was watching the UFC fight on the same browser and closed it down with out saving the post first...so ill make it short

basically it had to do with people nowdays and how they complain about the words "faggot' and 'retard' and basically we need to stop being so sensitive and get back to worrying about paying your bills and things of that nature

but during a convo i had with my mom and grandma, he couldnt do something and i was like "what do you expect hes half retarded anyways" and both my mom and grandma threw a shit fit aboutit and if yall remember my moms bf sons lives with uis is slow, so they dont want it used in this house.;.and i was like thats bullshit i have to change my vocab causeof him and my gram was like well why dont you use a differnt word, why dont you use "mentally challenged"?

i was like thats the same thing..how are they gonna be less offended by "mentally challenged"...since i was on the computer at wiki looking up the word retardation at the time
cause of the convo, i looked up "mentally challenged".....sure enough it redirects me right to "mental retardation"

i was like look, even wiki doesnt have a definition for "mentally challenged"...and my grandma was like embarerassed as shit from it cause i was right the whole time and she was like look it up cause thought she was right...and i know she was embarassed cause when i went "see i told you"...she didnt even let me finish and was mad about it..mad that i took irt far enough to prove her wrong and then that was a whole nother arguement "why do youalways have to prove me wrong?" and thats easy, because you went your whole life just saying "cause i said so"..wether it was cause you didnt know the answer and wanted me to shut up or it swas b/c y7oyu knew i was right but didnt want to admit your wrong.

lol i said this was gonna be short

oh and about heroin...

heroin is fun...

i was doin the dope during the fights and cause i got caught up in watching the fights i didnt stick with doin the dope consistantly i still got 3 bags left and since i was doin the dope so slow that i still nodded..although it was not as hard as i would have wanted, atleast i dont think it was cause i mean i was planning on doin at least 2 of the 3bags tonite...so it only would have been better

Last edited:
I don't see the logic in that statement. It's basically saying that people that use heroin should be more tolerant to being insulted. Nah, man. Just because we use dope doesn't mean that our dignity goes out the window. This is a place where we shouldn't have to deal with that.

Also, that's not what got you banned. It was the whole post, not just the one word. If you didn't have previous infractions, you would not have been banned from that one incident.

Furthermore it's not hard to not be a douchebag to other posters. You "regulars" de-rail the shit shit out of this thread.

Shit man what was it a week ago that OG was on the defensive? Now I guess he's too cool to tolerate the same bullshit he pulls.

Last edited:
At the same time its the regulars who make this thread. It's kind of a double edged sword, no?

I was only pointing out the fact that he was being hypocritical. Since you brought it up though regulars come and go all the time so if you're asking if I think the thread will fail if they stop posting then the answer is no. Everyone is replaceable everywhere. For someone who doesn't even have 200 posts and has 4 infractions you'd think they'd shape up or ship out. I wouldn't stick around if I felt that misunderstood that's for sure.

Point being stop being a dick and add to your group of regulars. Making fun of someone for breaking the rules when you do the same is just stupid.

Last edited:
I know regulars come and go. I've seen them change up throughout the past few years. I was just saying its the regulars, with their thread derails and all, that make for good reading. If the only posts in this thread were heroin related, it wouldn't move very fast. I think a little random bullshit helps the thread move along every now and then. Kinda like this.

Right. I think we've got something lost in translation here. I'm not saying no de-railing I'm saying don't give non-regulars shit for de-railing. Anyways enough de-railing

Well derailing isnt always bad, the oxy v dope thread was a product of derailment..hahaha

To keep the thread on topic... Jb im gona vaporize some subutex, which is used to get off heroin

Well derailing isnt always bad, the oxy v dope thread was a product of derailment..hahaha

To keep the thread on topic... Jb im gona vaporize some subutex, which is used to get off heroin

I wonder if you can find any info on that in the European regional thread. I know they love smoking their "gear," and they get subutex over there and would probably wanna smoke that too.

Ill check it out Tb, its always interesting to hop over to the europe forum and see what theyre about

NSFW:
facepalm.jpg

Yep the entire post

just wondering why would you vaporize sub instead just taking them

Just copped, real high.. And yo theres some new spots popping up in less ghetto areas of chicago.. dope is everywhere!

As far as any infractions I have.. they're all bullshit. So fuck 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.