7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I remember when dude was all "Me and Chinky got the same connect" and Chinky wasn't tryna have it, looks like it turned out to be true huh.

Haha I remember when dude was all "Me and Chinky got the same connect" and Chinky wasn't tryna have it, looks like it turned out to be true huh.
You got to understand that in the 3years I've been on this site thy there has been at least 20people who claimed to have the same connect, that's why I'm so skeptical when people way it..but this was the first person that was actually able to prove it..and I'm happy about it cause now I can ask someone else their opinion on certain batches...like the last batch was off the radar good..I don't care where you live nd the qulity you get..anyone would have liked this..and I'd be willin to bet you don't need no 25bags of it..

chinky u go down to eiu eh? i used to go there, albeit for one year last year lol.

yea man I practically have Lived down at eastern since I graduated high school..most of the graduates went down there or to u of I...so I got lots of friends down there..I did live down there for a month once..was gonn set up shop but some family shit happened and I came home..this past weekend was only the 3rd time this year I went...I used tp go 3x a month lol...but this weekend was crazy man..we had live djs and band and rappers..cops didntt show up til 2am it was great..

Its unbelieveable how many people I know there cause its just not people I know from home, its people that I've met down there too..and the woman are unbelievable...you gotta be a fuckin weirdo if you can't get laid down there..and especially if you don't go to school there the girls will get down..bust out some coke and forget about it..the girls suggest themselves if you want to do it off their tits..and you go..."um..sure, why not?"....lol god I love eastern...best college I've ever. Been to and been to most of the major ones in the Midwest...Wisconsin, Iowa, u of I southern ill...Louisville..notre dame..marquette..valpo..Michigan state and ill tell you eastern Illinois is by far the beat..with Iowa second..u of wis Madison is third...but I. Went to Madison for hhalloween so it was kind of special and homecoming weekend at Iowa..so they both where at their bests...eiu is just off the walls always cause 3/4 of the people who went away to college from my high school end up at eiu..so its like partying at home but 200miles south with people who are freshman now to people a year older then me..god I love it

ya know im not really a drinker...i love the taste but i hate the way you get fucked up on it and can blackouit and do shit you dont remember..and this shit is legal?? i call it the devils juice

^ Yea, I get so angry at the fact that weed is illegal, and I can be denied employment for pissing dirty for weed.... Haha, weed, oh no, I can't perform my job correctly! Try working with the shakes, from not having a drink yet that day.

^ Yea, I get so angry at the fact that weed is illegal, and I can be denied employment for pissing dirty for weed.... Haha, weed, oh no, I can't perform my job correctly! Try working with the shakes, from not having a drink yet that day.

Hey there I used to smoke the shit out of weed up until a few years ago. Now I just don't care for it. But man I can drink a 6er at work no problem. I think weed should be legal but don't be knocking my beer. This means you too chinky.

^ I drink too man, but don't expect me to stop after 6 beers. I've gotta save it for after work.

I used to drink a lot and smoke hella weed, I don't drink much anymore,and I smoke a lot less weed than I used to, but I still like weed and booze, I just prefer to snort some good ass heroin, or do some good coke from time to time, with a few girls especially. Anyway if I had to piss in a cup for work it would suck, but as my former boss said(he smoked weed all the time) "I do not belive that a person should be judged by what they piss in a cup on moday, becasue of what they did on their own time on Saturday night etc.." That was cool as shit, he was always cool about me and him,and his brother and his brother in law, coming to work stoned as long as we could still work and not get hurt, lol..If you were too fucked up on opiates or coke,etc..and were obviously loaded, he would send you home for the day, and not be pissed about it, he would just say "if you are fucked up on something, at least try and be able to maintain in front of customers, and other people and don't get your ass injured over being fucked up!"
Now I work with my uncle as a "foreman" for a construction business, and no one gives a fuck how high you are..lol..1/2 the time I'm the boss, becasue my uncle is too fucked up on heroin or coke or whatever to make it to work on time, so I just tell the dudes what needs to be done, and we smoke some weed, or do some dope, a few of us do , lol..and when my uncle manages to make it to work ,I tell him, I'm taking the rest of the day off with pay, since he did not show up to tell the workers what needed to be done, and since my dad owns 80% of the company and my uncle owns 20% and my dad does not work for the company, I get paid either way..lol.

I used to drink a lot and smoke hella weed, I don't drink much anymore,and I smoke a lot less weed than I used to, but I still like weed and booze, I just prefer to snort some good ass heroin, or do some good coke from time to time, with a few girls especially. Anyway if I had to piss in a cup for work it would suck, but as my former boss said(he smoked weed all the time) "I do not belive that a person should be judged by what they piss in a cup on moday, becasue of what they did on their own time on Saturday night etc.." That was cool as shit, he was always cool about me and him,and his brother and his brother in law, coming to work stoned as long as we could still work and not get hurt, lol..If you were too fucked up on opiates or coke,etc..and were obviously loaded, he would send you home for the day, and not be pissed about it, he would just say "if you are fucked up on something, at least try and be able to maintain in front of customers, and other people and don't get your ass injured over being fucked up!"
Now I work with my uncle as a "foreman" for a construction business, and no one gives a fuck how high you are..lol..1/2 the time I'm the boss, becasue my uncle is too fucked up on heroin or coke or whatever to make it to work on time, so I just tell the dudes what needs to be done, and we smoke some weed, or do some dope, a few of us do , lol..and when my uncle manages to make it to work ,I tell him, I'm taking the rest of the day off with pay, since he did not show up to tell the workers what needed to be done, and since my dad owns 80% of the company and my uncle owns 20% and my dad does not work for the company, I get paid either way..lol.

I need to work for a company like yours lol.

I need to work for a company like yours lol.

Yeah I hear you! lol, I lucked into it, but I don't really get along with my father anymore, but my uncle is cool, I'm turning 34 in May and my dad and I parted ways about things when I told him that weed,and drugs were not that bad in moderation. We had to agree to disagree..lol..but he thinks his way and I'm old enough that he stays out of my business nowdays , and we don't speak much, but at least he let me work with my uncle at the business they own, although my dad owns 80% and my uncle own 20%, my uncle gets to say how good I am doing and how I'm not on drugs, although he is a big weed smoker among other things and I do what I do..lol

Hey there I used to smoke the shit out of weed up until a few years ago. Now I just don't care for it. But man I can drink a 6er at work no problem. I think weed should be legal but don't be knocking my beer. This means you too chinky.

fuck that alcohol is the worst..it ruins just as many if not more lives as crack and heroin..but because you can buy it anywhere legally no one speaks about it..

people forget that alcohol was illegal not even 100years ago and that its the reason gangs became so popular and powerful...

same concept with the war on drugs..you make it illegal and the cartels and gangs still deal in it and instead of making pennies on the dollar they are making 10x that

does time fly for anyone else when they do dope?...i swear i can have some wds and be shivering and sniffling and the day will just drag on but i snort one bag of dope and the chills go away and the past hour and a half flew by...

i woke up at 130 today to watch the bulls game and had some minor Wds...the game seemed like it took forever and then at 5 i came up and did 1 bag and now its 630 and im just no breakin into the other bags...i swear time flys when your gettin high or at least when you dont have Wds on the brain

Yeah I hear you! lol, I lucked into it, but I don't really get along with my father anymore, but my uncle is cool, I'm turning 34 in May and my dad and I parted ways about things when I told him that weed,and drugs were not that bad in moderation. We had to agree to disagree..lol..but he thinks his way and I'm old enough that he stays out of my business nowdays , and we don't speak much, but at least he let me work with my uncle at the business they own, although my dad owns 80% and my uncle own 20%, my uncle gets to say how good I am doing and how I'm not on drugs, although he is a big weed smoker among other things and I do what I do..lol

Thats fucking weird, that story is 99% mine, everything including a birthday in may %)

fuck that alcohol is the worst..it ruins just as many if not more lives as crack and heroin..but because you can buy it anywhere legally no one speaks about it..

people forget that alcohol was illegal not even 100years ago and that its the reason gangs became so popular and powerful...

same concept with the war on drugs..you make it illegal and the cartels and gangs still deal in it and instead of making pennies on the dollar they are making 10x that

I know what you mean. But I can't do dope anymore. I would rather do it than drink but I can't, If it were legal I would. I do envy you guys that still can. Although pills on the other hand are a different story.

why cant you do dope and since when...i see you in the Detroit dope threwad all the time'

Status
Not open for further replies.