7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snorting xanax reduces its effectiveness/bioavailability

Its meant to be eaten

This reminds me how i used to be scripted xanny. Good times :)

I like my lorazepam script way more than xanax... Seems like more people are starting to like them more too... ;)

I like my lorazepam script way more than xanax... Seems like more people are starting to like them more too... ;)

meh, lorazepam is ok its definitely got a cleaner and more functioning high. what i mean by that is its much harder to go into black out mode than on xanax

Just because something isn't water soluble doesn't mean that it won't be absorbed through your mucus membrane. The reason snorting benzos is usually a waste is because the amount of fillers and binders in the pill far outweigh the active ingredient. Drip aside you can absolutely absorb a benzo by snorting it but, of course it won't be as effective as eating it or another method.

I never liked snorting bars..only did that when I first started. Gettin some of them..

Me either it's a lot of crap. I actually like taking them somehow bucally. Regardless of the best BA or flavor I find that I like the way benzos hit me when I just suck on em or take em sublingually.

^ I feel ya on that. I get my unemployment check a little before midnight, so as soon as I can on Thursday, Imma head on over to Newark and get supplies to enjoy my birthday this weekend.

gotta pick up some bud too for 4/20..cant smoke but tomorrow imma choke

For the past year I've smoked very rarely and my one "pothead" buddy decided to stop smoking for a while, so he was the only person I would bother to call to ask to get me weed, so I'm a little bummed that I'll probably be pot free on the holiday tom. It'll be the first time probably since I was 14 that this will happen. I'm a little heartbroken to be honest.

For the past year I've smoked very rarely and my one "pothead" buddy decided to stop smoking for a while, so he was the only person I would bother to call to ask to get me weed, so I'm a little bummed that I'll probably be pot free on the holiday tom. It'll be the first time probably since I was 14 that this will happen. I'm a little heartbroken to be honest.

You can always smoke Herbal/RC blends like K2 ;)

^^^ thats blasphemous to smoke the fakes on the high holiday ;), kidding

but seriously dude, ur telling me the dudes on the corner slangin dope n coke wont have ne idea where to find u atleast some shitty bud?

where i go to cop, i can pretty much get anything i want, i mean i usually dont fuck with anything but dope n diluadid, but the trap house where i go has everything, if i wanted coke, xanax, hydros, crack, mid grade weed, pcp, n prob a few other things i dont know about but yea, my trap house is like wal-mart, 24/7 n whatever i can think of (that i would want) they prob got

Not that I want any, but the place where I live made K2, and all THC synthetics illegal recently, they have not banned Salvia D, though, although I have yet to try it, I might one of these days. It sucks because all the head shops are always sold out of Salvia D concentrate about 20X it seems, I think it is probably just a matter of smoking more of the 20X Saliva concetrate than the 40,80X saliva concentrates , but If I'm gonna do something I would prefer a stronger blend than 20X, if 40X, and 80X concentrate are always selling out ,they must be better or more bang per hit or something, but I dunno never smoked any yet..got myself some good buds to smoke today on 4-20..lol Some AK-47, and some Kush strain I don't know the name of..

I don't see why people even be smokin that k2 shit when the shit I seen at the store cost more then some fuckin bud do as far as gram for gram. I have a hard time functionin without bud and I can for real say even if I run out, that spice shit has never even crossed my mind. If they sell it in the corner store, I don't want to get high off it. You can get high as fuck off huffin paint, don't mean you should be doin that shit.

I thought only kids and mufuckers on parole smoke that shit, I couldn't see bein a grown man not on paper and actually buyin some shit like that. Ain't like this country ain't flooded with cheap weed.

I don't see why people even be smokin that k2 shit when the shit I seen at the store cost more then some fuckin bud do as far as gram for gram. I have a hard time functionin without bud and I can for real say even if I run out, that spice shit has never even crossed my mind. If they sell it in the corner store, I don't want to get high off it. You can get high as fuck off huffin paint, don't mean you should be doin that shit.

I thought only kids and mufuckers on parole smoke that shit, I couldn't see bein a grown man not on paper and actually buyin some shit like that. Ain't like this country ain't flooded with cheap weed.
True that, only seen that stuff when my boys had to drop.

Well people, just got my license back about 2 hours ago (haven't driven in a year and 4 months).. Gonna cop a jab tonight and I've got 2g's of kush (not a big smoker anymore) so I'm gonna stay fucked up this week/weekend. Hell yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.