7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you speak the way you type?? i hope not because people that speak like that sound like they went to slip and fall school.

so tonite white on my nod i got a call to go meet up with this girl..and i didnt want to but i was thinkin its saturday night and i might as well put in some work considering she called me...

i went on facebook for the first time in like 6 months and she sent me a message saying she changed her number..so i texed her and used it to my advantage like "i tried callin you and texting you so, and you never answered"...really i never tried callin her but today outtta nowhere..while on my nod feelin good.. she called and asked if i wanted to meet up with her and her roomate so i was like fuck yea girls..so we met up had a couple drinks..she got me high with some sour diesel..im mad i lost a nod..i could prolly snort half a bag...and get my nod back but do i want to waste it at330 in the morning by passin out on it

Heh chinky, I'm right there with you. I wanna do some more dope too but itll just be a waste.. fuck it im just gonna go to bed and save these 8 caps for tomorrow.

if i where you and used tonite and still has 8bags..i would wait til monday to use them..you will feel much better yyou did...if anyting snort half a bag tomorrow and watch how that holds you over then get high on monday

why cant you do dope and since when...i see you in the Detroit dope threwad all the time'

Because I don't have the self control that some of you have. So I just don't do it. Also don't want to get arrested down in the D.

^lol. In fact, I have a ton of self control right now.......on my birthday....... :'(

Thank you. I guess since a horrible chain of events has prevented me from having my dearly beloved heroin on this holiest of holy days, I'll just get real drunk at the bar. Oh well, win some, lose some.

You will feel better when you use tomorrow any way...

OG if your around I'm sure your hopy you saved your bags til today..

Finally got some capsules of some really good powder tonight, the wait seemed like a month ,although it was only since this morning, and they told me what time tonight, but I was getting pissed becasue time was passing so slow, like I was on some trip drug that makes a minute seem like an hour or some shit. The people said 8 PM this moring when I talked to them and damn it was a long ass time, but they showed up at 7pm so that was a good thing, I was about to lose my pateintce totally and go and take some pills and sleep until they got there, but I kept waiting and now I got enough good powder to last me 3 or 4 days since my tolerance is lower these days!!

good shit

i was gonna get high today but did 2 bags and decided imma stop and just save the rest for tomorrow instead..

I only did a few small lines last night, becasue I knew I would be nodding out soon, so I still have all but the capsule I did last night, and there is still a little in it, but I put it aside for another time. Waiting for noon if I can before I snort more, this shit is defintely fire compared to the usual stuff I have seen lately, so I can snort some and be good for about 6 hours with a klonopin or two eaten after a line or two, the benzos seem to make the dope last longer for me now, at least the noddy feeling.

Pickeds up four bags of the best dope Ive ever had today!8o=D

So needless to say I coulsnt be happier! How all are my fellow nodders doin out there in bluelight land!?

God damn i wanna get high so bad but im my area a couple people high up in the food chain just up and decided to check into rehab so its dry as a fucking desert right now. Has been for like 1.5 weeks now. Suboxone stash is getting lightened up lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.