7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dope+No Sleep=Super Nod.

And here's to hoping I don't get piss tested when I go to probation for the first time on Thursday.

Man chink you realize i am in Arkansas there aint no backups if like 1 or 2 big people get popped or leave or something. And its not heroin here its all pharmaceuticals unfortunately.

living in one of the best dope cities in the us, we take that(back-up) shit for granted

^ been there man but i just moved to jersey so the switch has been made i am on team nod today (if i am allowed to be) tomo too lol but my tolerance was pretty high when i switched from oxy to dope however 5 bags got me good now i am doin a bun a day........i only snort but damn the tolerance rises quick but i keep doin it til i get the nod going

Man looks like i spoke too soon on the withdrawal; decided not to cop today and had to take a sub right now just to try and get my legs to settle the fuck down to get some sleep. That was fucking gayyyyy. Feel great now, but 24 hours really fucks up tomorrow (can't do dope till midnight if i cop).

Oh well, its all in the game.

i wasnt gonna cop til tomorow too but i noticed i had like 4 bags leftover so i took one bag and tried smokin it...its alot harder then you might think tryin to smoke it...dont ask me why, i just felt like try in to see if it works but i couldnt tell really..imma wait try it again when im i got some wds tomorrow to see if acouple pulls will take the chills away

Man chink you realize i am in Arkansas there aint no backups if like 1 or 2 big people get popped or leave or something. And its not heroin here its all pharmaceuticals unfortunately.

Damn man I thought you would still be In Cali. and not come back to ARK. unless you had to!! Man I know if I did not have this dope from St.Louis in capsules I would be fucked, becasue Memphis is all wacked out on the heroin lateley, and I don't know any local Arkansas people here where I'm at, except some relatives, and they don't even eat pain pills , just smoke weed, and do coke and meth(idiots)lol..pharm. opiate scene here is non existent it seems, compared to several years ago, when you could get any pain meds, and they were cheaper than other places usually, now the people that get pills, hold out on other people that used to hook them up, like me, but i have been away long enough that I don't know where anyone is at here anymore, just the older people is all I see, and they don't fuck with pills much, and if so they keep it quiet..

so i was looking for some tylenol in my moms nightstand and i found this vial of suboxone that i thought i lost a long time ago..i have subs still but now i just doubled up

i wasnt to ask her why she had them in her nightstand but for all i know shes gonna say she found they layin around and they imma have to explain what they are...im suprised if she found them tat she never said nothing about them

so i was looking for some tylenol in my moms nightstand and i found this vial of suboxone that i thought i lost a long time ago..i have subs still but now i just doubled up

i wasnt to ask her why she had them in her nightstand but for all i know shes gonna say she found they layin around and they imma have to explain what they are...im suprised if she found them tat she never said nothing about them
Good find.

Well, looks like my connect has finally started to suck dick. The shit i got today is HORRIBLE. They've been doing a shotty job for the last month or so on having shit, they're constantly having to pick up and shit. After like 2 years, they've finally fallen off. Oh well, at least im in Chicago.. time to look for a new connect.

Hey - Sorry if this has been covered I checked the old thread briefly and didn't see anything. Are we allowed to ask about regional availability and quality in this thread?

Well the guy above you is talking about the quality of dope in chicago

As long as you dont get more specific than a city its all good

Whats going through the west coast (CA) right now? Specifically around the SF Bay Area but the state market seems pretty fluid. Anything other than the usual quality of tar? what ever happened to that sticky powder starting to come out of mexico?

what do you have to do to become a part of team nod? haha

first rule of team nod...dont talk about team nod

so if you gotta ask..your just not ready noob

\dont think you can just come around her eand start calling assemblys..shit dont work like that

thats only for us OGs..not someone who signed up a month ago with 6posts, who are trying to be cool

Good find.

Well, looks like my connect has finally started to suck dick. The shit i got today is HORRIBLE. They've been doing a shotty job for the last month or so on having shit, they're constantly having to pick up and shit. After like 2 years, they've finally fallen off. Oh well, at least im in Chicago.. time to look for a new connect.

my peoples shit seemed off today too but i couldnt tell cause i mixed 2 differnt batchs of dope

im still wishing they had the shit from 2 weeks ago..oh my god was that shit fire..i still have the 2 bags of that shit saved..

whats up all!! been goin to outpatient and its fun as hell, got some amazing people in my group. i also just got a job 2 days ago!!!! so alls good in that department. but i think im gonna go and try and cop today for the first time since september. kinda nervous as il be hittin the corner. was unable to get a number from one of my buddies, he just moved to florida and is not answerin me for shit. god damn im so ready to get high, but itl be a in the moment descision, kinda scared lol. il let yall no.

what do you have to do to become a part of team nod? haha

first rule of team nod...dont talk about team nod

so if you gotta ask..your just not ready noob

\dont think you can just come around her eand start calling assemblys..shit dont work like that

thats only for us OGs..not someone who signed up a month ago with 6posts, who are trying to be cool

Lmfao

Dudes not ready for team nod yet..hes the team nod waterboy!!! Lol

Can't let just anyone on the team. We're fuckin' professionals over here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.