• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

4-methylaminorex (4-MAR)

^And that fluoro compound would be? im going to assume 4-fluoro-methylaminorex?

4 mar tested with marquis -
marquis2.jpg

It did bubble. It's hard to see in this photo, I took a video too which shows it better.

Last edited:
Well done footscrazy! From the pic, it doesn't look like there was much, if any, colour change.

so no color change confirms it as 4mar??? or more reagent tests needs to be done before having an conclusive result

so no color change confirms it as 4mar??? or more reagent tests needs to be done before having an conclusive result

It's important to remember these tests are "presumptive" only, meaning other analytical techniques are required to confirm a result. Therefore, using several reagents can give a better indication, but even then, results are far from conclusive.

Last edited:
I don't have any pictures but I've previously tested what I suspected to be 4-Methylaminorex with the Mandelin reagent.

It fizzed slightly and slowly produced a pale pink colour.

actually her ein the united states they do arrive like that

Thanks for that, I imagined the process was something like that. I think most of your average Joes would be suprised how unprotected their borders really are. When I was younger I used to think that drugs arrived in the dead of night on some isolated beach, or an airstrip out in the middle of nowhere.. Clearly Hollywood got the better of me.

Here in the USA often times drugs do arrive in the night via boat or submarine more nowdays...on a beach or offshore on a ship ,then transfered to a smaller boat and brought in a rural,swampy are by boat well away from law enforcemeent customs people and any surveilannce...airstrips not these days...a lot come in container cargo ships among 1000's of metric tons of other cargo,and that at one major port...add all the major cargo vessels with a container/containers of drugs...underground tunnels from mecico into the usa,,,go fast boats inthe gulf of mexico into some backwood swamp where only alocal knows which way the rivers lead and which dead end in a hopless mess of swamp,pay them to offload it,etc.. and you got a bunch of drugs arriving all kind sof ways,from out in the open cargo ships,to duffel bag carriers from mexico,to tunnels unde rthe borders to water craft..etc...anything you can imagine to smuggle has been done in some way...and some no one can imagine are used..they are often so simple yet highly planned that its so easy no one would think that it would be done that way...sometimes the best way to do something is in the open in front of people which make sthem think there no way someone would be that brazen to be doing this for illegal purpose...thats why it works..and the most successful smuggling ways ,,are not know of really because they are so successful they never have filed and been caught...

hell yeah footscrazy, just from the sounds of it, seems like you got the real deal :) interesting :)

It is only presumptive, but its heaps better than just guessing.

Glad to see your test results came back well footscrazy!

Knowing the real deal is out there makes me that much more confident my source is also legit. :)

P_D I could *probably* refrain from scraping my next baggie clean if someone out there could perform GC/MS and conclusively say what it is.

^ I could suggest another way of getting a good idea, but it'd likely wind you in jail - or at least with alot of questions from federal police in a lil room at the airport ;)

I smoked this stuff again this weekend and just thought I would add some stuff I neglected to mention in my previous posts.

It DOES crackle a little in in the pipe, but only really when you are melting down a chunk you have just thrown in the bowl, after the first toke off the crackie it doesn't seem to, but it is a pretty faint initial crackle and maybe if you had your ear right up to it it does still crackle, who knows.

One interesting thing I noticed is that marijuana has less of a tendency to kick the 4MAR back in so to speak. When using meth I often find that smoking marijuana increases the stimulant effect slightly and when smoking on the comedown it makes the meth high come back if you aren't smoking in conjunction with other CNS depressants. I found that smoking a small amount of weed while on 4MAR does still have an increase in effects similar to meth, when the 4MAR is wearing off smoking weed is more sedating and doesn't really bring back the feeling of the 4MAR. Not sure if weed has this effect on most people when using meth/stimulants, but it always has for me and many people I know.

As well as the reduced sweating it also causes considerably less jaw clenching for me than meth. Weirdly though, it seems to have a diuretic effect on me, last week when I done it I was peeing a lot but didn't think much of it as I was also drinking. Last night I drank literally nothing but was still pissing non stop. If it really was the 4MAR causing this would that make it slightly more likely one would experience dehydration on 4-MAR than meth?

For whatever reason, I don't smoke nearly as many ciggies on this stuff as I would meth, infact probably less than I would on an average night on the piss and I chain smoke like all fuck on meth.

I think meth is a better sexual drug, for me atleast, on 4MAR it is harder to get an erection but for some weird reason considerably easier to finish after you get one. It takes ages to finish meth but once you do its really good. Climax on 4MAR wasn't that great ime.

I tried taking smaller hits and have to admit it does space the gear out pretty damn nicely. I still think you get more of a rush when holding in bigger hits but given how damn expensive the stuff is I will be altering my technique to the more economical method for the forseeable future.

I also have a question in regards to roadside drug testing, is it likely that use of 4 methylaminorex could cause a positive result for amphetamines on a standard roadside drug test in Australia?

Last edited:
Been experimenting further with this drug, the more I use it the more the gap closes on how much I prefer it to meth, it is definately still superior though.

After using a few days in a row I am definately starting to notice a lack of euphoria when redosing as PD pointed out earlier in this thread. I am pretty sure I read somewhere that 4MAR had greater activity on serotonin than methamphetamine which was partially responsible for the more euphoric high. When you consider the hugely decreased effectiveness of MDMA when used repeatedly in a short period of time, it doesn't seem like too much of a stretch to think 4-MAR would start to have less of an effect on serotonin quicker than it would on dopamine. Also, when smoking at first every hit seemed to give a really intense rush but the intensity has diminished significantly with a few uses in a short time span, I have been indulging for the past few days so I might try take a few days off before I use my last bit and see if the initial magic comes back.

Last edited:
hey drug mentor and footsgray, got some stuff two weeks ago and again on tuesday and noticed a crackling sound in bowel when i first heat the crystals up. after afew puffs i would get bang like feeling in my head and my eyes and feel like im going to fall over. very wierd feeling (almost like fainting feeling) and get tingles in back of head. when i read ur post (footsgray) i had simular experience ie very europhic but after awhile (next day) less so, but had a constant content like feeling. sleeping was very hard. the stuff also seemed to burn abit in the bowel after afew goes (moreso than normal) and when it would recrystalise in the bowel it seemed to want to clump together

Last edited:
Insanely lucky people seem to be getting this again. Last time I'd even heard of it online was about 4 years ago! Would absolutely love to sample this. It sounds like a better all round drug than meth to me, apparently less toxic aswell. The seratonin release probably attributes to it being a more enlightening and enjoyable experiance than meth.

Wonder whats brought about chemists opting to cook up 4-mar now. Sounds lush anyway :)

hey drug mentor and footsgray, got some stuff two weeks ago and again on tuesday and noticed a crackling sound in bowel when i first heat the crystals up. after afew puffs i would get bang like feeling in my head and my eyes and feel like im going to fall over. very wierd feeling (almost like fainting feeling) and get tingles in back of head. when i read ur post (footsgray) i had simular experience ie very europhic but after awhile (next day) less so, but had a constant content like feeling. sleeping was very hard. the stuff also seemed to burn abit in the bowel after afew goes (moreso than normal) and when it would recrystalise in the bowel it seemed to want to clump together

Good meth crackles, all the meth i've been geting recently has been crackling, as i would expect for the price paid. However ur euphoric rushes seem to match 4mar. If you've been geting shit meth then get decent stuff, the dop rush alone from that may seem euphoric in some way. What does your stuff look like? Does it look like broken peices of glass? or rocks? Crystals? ect

if you got headaces and stuff and ur body was way off par then how it normaly feels then there is something really wrong going on!! i no how u feel tho my body does weird shit when i have bad puff for eg the skin on my heals peal.....

someone was talking about some stuff lst night they put it in a bowl of boiled tonner (if you dont no what i mean by boiled tonner then this one isnt for you) anyway then the tonner was left to disolve off what remained was a gel or what looked to be a gel ..... so re added tonner but this time swirled diff by hand and out come the crystals....thiss puff without tonner added gave simalar side affects as to what u had odx