• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

4-methylaminorex (4-MAR)

Friend of mine in brissie was up for 4 days on some pills that he said gave a clean, 12 - 14 hour speedy buzz. Not gonna jump to conclusions but if there's 4-mar doing the rounds it sounds like a likely culprit.
I dont quite understand how to differ
Meth from 4-MAR by length of duration.shared 2 bumps of meth with a friend last x-mas and were both up for 3 fu...g days. I dont get it how meth-heads can do that daily.sure-tolerance and such... but must be heavy on body and soul.

Yeah I was charged up writing that post. Who am I? Someone with loads of experience giving my 2 cents. This is a public forum so I don't think I have to explain myself any further.

You yourself seem a bit charged up bro. As far as I can see, you've provided no evidence so as to the validity of your claims, while I personally have only given my opinion. I'm not saying you have shit quality- excuse me if it comes off that way. I'm just calling into question the validity of you claim that that is 4-mar and not methamphetamine, to which youve not provided any further proof other than your word.

So by what method do you determine what it is you have? There are a myriad of different ratios a pure batch of meth can look, smell, feel, and duration. Pseudoephedrine and ephedrine (I think) look exactly like meth and crack back in the same manner. So a bag 40% unreacted pseudo the rest meth will be very hard to discern from fully reacted. All I want is more proof, seeing as I myself have been searching for this ever elusive 4-mar in inexpensive street bags for.. Going on half a decade now? So I want to get to the bottom of it as well.

One thing to note, if your that sure, and you can guess and I paraphrase "purity down to the last percent", then I would say it is you that is inappropriately charged up. No hard feelings and I understand, I really do.

"Yeah I was charged up writing that post. Who am I? Someone with loads of experience giving my 2 cents. This is a public forum so I don't think I have to explain myself any further."

Actually my friend, you were not giving any 2c. The above was not posted for discussion whether or not it was or was not 4mar. aka Question. It was posted as picks of 4-mar. You have giving your $1 be in effect, calling me lair. And your correct, please do not try to explain yourself any further as your talking to a brick wall. If you had been hanging around here a while you would have been here when i posted another 5 or 6 pictures which gave shots of different ammounts and batches over a period of time and made exactly the same way but was rightfully taken down by the moderators for breaching guidelines which i was warned for, rightfully.

"So by what method do you determine what it is you have? There are a myriad of different ratios a pure batch of meth can look, smell, feel, and duration. Pseudoephedrine and ephedrine (I think) look exactly like meth and crack back in the same manner. So a bag 40% unreacted pseudo the rest meth will be very hard to discern from fully reacted. All I want is more proof, seeing as I myself have been searching for this ever elusive 4-mar in inexpensive street bags for.. Going on half a decade now? So I want to get to the bottom of it as well."

i Agree, and you will find many will here. Believe it or not there are many more members than yourself and I here that have ample knowledge of chemistry but there two main things here. Firstly you want proof? Sorry but your not going to get it. - Guidelines.

Secondly- "All I want is more proof, seeing as I myself have been searching for this ever elusive 4-mar in inexpensive street bags for.. Going on half a decade now?"
Im sorry to hear you have had no luck. I wouldn't have either to be hondest if i was on the street prawl. Nothing was ever said about it being bought from the street or a street level dealer, or any dealer. The bag sized was used for again, reasons implemented on this forum for the safety of all and that is called Guidelines.

Before posting i suggest you read them as a member of bluelight you agree to abide by them and you are asking another member to supply "proof" too you which will not be happening for it will be in breach of those guidelines and as mentioned i got myself in trouble for doing so already and i have apologized and learn t from that. Im not going too be tricked into doing so to 'save face' just so your satisfied. It doesn't worry me if you dont believe it, or anyone for that matter. But we have a good close community here in AUSDD and some choose too use there own judgement on a members credentials from there observations and judgement thus concluding if they believe it or not.

Thats all there is to say, please dont get this thread shut. I wont be saying anything more so lets leave it and move on to the next 4MAR post or topic and not have this thread closed because of arguing. Im also glad you understand. It means a lot.

Peace

I think anyone that has been around here knows you are on the money Andyturbo. GoTo is just jealous.

I appreciate that mate. I would never intentionally mislead anyone or post in AUSDD, Its been amd still is a great source of H.R for the Australian bluelight community.

Of course it is. And of course I am. Just kidding, because truth be told just the sight of those shards makes me want to upchuck while simultaneously giving me the most unpleasant headrush. Have I done too much in my short 20-odd years already? Perhaps. Am i over it? Definitely so. I don't care if it is pure 99.9% meth straight from China, your own personal 4-mar uncut batch,, whatever. It's all complete shit.

So whatever the opposite of jealousy is... That's what I am x-) glad to be far away from that bullshit drug aha. I wasnt trying to trick you into trying to "save face". Thats what i hate the most about being a bit too charged, everything turns into a fucking mindgame and a farce. Apologies for.. Erm.. "making you explain yourself". Or whatever it is you gave as a reason for typing that clusterfuck of a post, which by the way, I did not read.

Perhaps if you want people to spend their energy on sifting through your voiced opinions, at least format the post properly. I bid this thread adieu. No hard feelings andyturbo, it just wasn't meant to be =]

Last edited:
Nah dude that is complete bullshit. Show me some gc/ms, NMR or IR data of that. That's right, you cannot. Because it never existed. It's just another hype tactic for pushers to keep selling cut or so-called methamphetamine.

I'd be extremely glad for you to prove me wrong. Perhaps at some point, or in extremely small personal batches it was indeed made and shared, but you can bet your ass that the people that have that KNOW how good it is, it is a unique extreme self-limiting entactogen chemical along the lines of 2c-t-2/2c-t-7/4-ho-mipt, and anyone worth their salt is not going to be selling it, its not something you can buy or sell for a smaller or greater price than what it actually is, you dont get something for nothing with the good ones.

Gladly will :) If your happy to pay for costs.

Also my post was aimed at you and only you. I dont need to exain myself here champ. We're a good tight group here so if your going to contribute properly then i welcome any H.R you have to share or discuss. But AUSDD isnt the place to troll like an idiot. So make ur mind up and if whatever the issues you have remain then i recommend you find another forum were you might fit in more.

You talk a big talk (as do I). How am I trolling bro? Everything I said, you actually cant refute it, and thus you resort to calling me a troll and an idiot =] lol

Proof could be something as simple as a melting point analysis. I'm not going to pay for you to test your own drugs. Here's more tweaked mind games again lmao. If you actually cared about hr or the integrity of this forum, you wouldn't post a picture of something that looks like it could literally be *anything* and then use your "forum cred" to talk about how what you have is the rarest strongest batch etc.. LOL =] whatever it doesn't even matter. Enjoy :p

I came across 4 Mar by accident. I havent gone looking for it since but do suspect its around off and on.

I saw what a few months binge on it did to pretty hard core drug users who used meth etc for years. Ihave never seen anything like it.

If we had have actually taken it seriously as a completely different type of drug we wouldnt have got into so much trouble.

Live and learn I guess.

Your right it it is completely different. One strange thing is whenever ive wanted to have a break from shards, substitution with small amounts of 4mar and tampering down dose untill nothing actually helps me. As i dont crave 4mar, meth i do.