• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

Okay, also depends on frequency of usage I reckon. In my prime I probably snorted ~0.6g a night twice a week. I don't remember that much blood. Man writing about that really triggers craving for me. :!

But the nose balm is a must-have as a cure and at least 3 days off in between!

I'm craving to fucking hell ban has probably done me good I'd have my back card out in some website if you could still actually do that

My 3-FPM has a strong smell of paint, maybe a of acetic acid. Also the color is not pure white, has a brownish tint to it. Is this stuff aged or laced? Effects are rather weak too.

My 3-FPM has a strong smell of paint, maybe a of acetic acid. Also the color is not pure white, has a brownish tint to it. Is this stuff aged or laced? Effects are rather weak too.

3-FPM is slightly salty when you tasting it. Is your stuff salty?
All the batches Ive had were pure snow white crystalline powder that stings like a mf when you snort it.

Also, if you have testing kits, you should try testing it and compare your results to this - https://duckduckgo.com/?q=3-fpm+bunkpolice&t=ffab&ia=videos

That's your own opinion and from lack of experience.

Caffeine is DANGEROUS in large amounts if taken in high dose, I had an ambulance years ago before I even did 3-FPM come and help aid me with oxygen from overtaking too much Caffeine at once. I felt I couldn't breath and was having a panic attack and that was from Caffeine tablets alone

I'm extremely more than confident with the experience i've had with 3-FMP that Caffeine can put you more at risk than 3-FPM in high doses. Much greater risk because there is a limit in what your body can handle with the Caffeine. 3-FPM an analogue of Phenmetrazine is entirely different and suits your body well, it has been around a long time Phenmetrazine (preludin) even used with soldiers and long term tested on patients with obesity problems as it assists also in suppressing the appetite.

Now what you say is yourself thinking around the bush and trying to be logical about it which is fine, but don't kid yourself either if you've never even tried it. Caffeine is more dangerous than 3-FMP I would say, yep you heard it from me. Taking Caffeine in larger doses is MUCH more dangerous than taking 3-FPM in large doses. I know I couldn't handle it and had an ambulance come for me because i was struggling to breath when overtaking caffeine.

3-FPM never struggled only a few times when laying in bed within the first week more like adjusting in adaptation mode.

I have pushed myself to what some may even consider to be the suicidal limits on 3-FPM in all ROA's even simultaneously at times and never even came close to ODing. Any other drug or chem I've used if I pushed it as far as I have with 3-FPM I would have undoubtedly been there or close so it's relatively SAFE if you ask me and no RISK or CONCERN of overtaking. Long term effects and internal toxic effects are unknown but so are most drugs in the pharma world even on the market. Just sharing my experience, but keep in mind what may be 100% safe for one person may not be the same for another. We all have different chemical make up in ways and allergies. In my opinion though 3-FPM is the BOMB if taken in the amount that best suits you and mix it in with a shake orally for starters in the morning.

Why thank you Crooky, so far it has appeared that way and my colleagues have noticed after turning over my company and letting go of the life i used to live behind the desk.

It's about time for some real action and adventure and 3-FPM has allowed that to happen, I am glad I read all of your posts in this thread they pushed me into attempting things I probably never would have if it wasn't without you.

I owe you one Crooky, I pushed myself to beat your max dose injection in which i did by quite a ways and how wonderful indeed it was. I won't be intravenously taking anymore though out of decision on visiting what I felt to be outer space after the last big one lol

orally has worked quite well, rectally is fun only with the right ladies around and when sharing.

No more lines up the nose.

No more under the tongue.

No more vaping it's a waste.

ORAL ORAL ORAL all the way
and occasional Rectal from now on.

At least I hold the record so far on shooten em up and I didn't miss the vein but damn I did feel some stinging action then a calmness and blissness and indescribable passing of the moon to another area outside of space.

Never doing it again, shouldn't have attempted to do what the Crooky did himself and beyond what he did.

3-FPM way better still than MDMA or any other junk chit out there including Meth that only fucks with you over time and destroys you.

This you have control over, it doesn't control me I control it.

Haven't had any for a while now and still Ok with it, maybe it's about that time though.

I'll take that as a compliment in that I'm far out of anyone's league yet to come close to experiencing all I have with 3-FPM and some of the other previous chems.

I take my time, I thoroughly put things to the test. I put my hours in and yes this is a SUPER HERO booster drug for me, it's who I really am anyway.

Brings the best out of me and Nah I'm not trying to brag or boast I was on top of the world in business and finance years ago, means nothing to me.

All that matters now is the action, entertainment and fun that goes along with it.

As the song goes, it's my life and i aint gonna life forever...

Keep the drum rolling please

Enjoy the rest of your days while you still can working for someone or yourself or living out an adventure and dream.

I prefer staying on vacation forever.

My day is now starting off beautiful and so is she, "Hey gotta meet her and get some of that today."

I haven't read every post of this thread but I've pretty thouroughly skimmed the last half of it or so. This was the dude's last post. Does anyone have contact with him outside of this site? Reading some of the shit this guy posted is what convinced me to flush my stash. Considering his usage patterns, I'd say there's a pretty good chance he killed himself with this substance.

Holy fucking shit at this thread.

People ordering 100s of grams of this, shooting entire grams at once, dosing their co workers?!?! What in the actual fuck.

And to top it all off those people act like it's completely okay behavior.

I've never read such differing reports on how a chemical is.

This guy pretty much sums up how I feel about this. I've done doses at much as 150mg; vaped, insufflated, and oral. I really like the stuff but for some reason it has this very fiendy quality to it that's definitely comparable to some of the worst offenders ime; hexen, cocaine, methamphetamine. It's really not a fun drug but it doesn't really seem to have a ceiling as people like crook and curious have demonstrated which incentivizes redosing.

Basically, I would say stay away from this shit unless you have very good self control. After binging on something like meth or coke, you're gonna feel like shit for a while afterward, but this is not the case with 3-FPM. You can keep going and going, and it doesn't really interfere with your sleep so much. It's pushy but forgiving. You can redose as much as you want during the day and stop just a couple hours before you need to sleep; wake up the next day, do it all again.

It's very easy to develop habits especially considering the price. I'm sure the shit is dirt cheap if you're buying in the same quantities as curious. For anyone thinking about using this, seriously, go back to page 49,50 of this thread and revisit Curious777's last days. This guy was totally delirious. He repeatedly suggests that people take massive doses of this stuff, he talks about dosing his secretary and trying to fuck her. I'll leave you with this:

The last 20 gram order came and went faster than expected as CANDY LAND but I already had a back up order on the way via DHL Express and the next order received was 30 grams. I used it all up and my last order received DHL Express same way was 100 grams and I'm not keeping track now how much remains until it gets down to the last 10gram bag as I requested the 100 gram order comes in 10 individual 10 gram bags ?€“ I mostly keep tabs now on what I use per hour and day but I must say I only wish Crooky gave me what he flushed off; 400+ Grams HELL NO) I wouldn't flush that stuff or give it away but consume consume consume - I LOVE THIS STUFF, I must say, I LOVE THIS STUFF and will probably NEVER QUIT until the DAY I DIE. (Let's hope that is not today LOL)

Intravenously because of dose amount and how it was done is what got the best of crooky; yet as we read he ordered another 3 grams and tried yet again. Bloody why not try many ROA's simultaneously within an hour gap but doses within reason not 700mg's crooky just in the veins. Divide that up, snort some, stick some up ur arse, put some under the tongue, try vaping a little then through a little magic dust into a drink or something. You just might feel much better than you did when putting it all in your veins all at once:) Don't blame me if you hit the bars and go after ?€œHoney Bunnies?€ Yourself ?€“ possible/possible.

I've tried nearly all drugs and see no reason to put the entire list here but you can count on it including most major narcotic and illegal drugs available and all morphine related/synthetic/heroin/fentanyl based drugs and I like 3-FMP not for it's quick rush or Intense High feeling as say hits of quick rushing ?€œCoke?€ or ?€œmeth?€ but moreso in the long run - the longer bunny lasting Mood/High when using correct ROA's and amounts along with it allowing you to staying functioning in the gym and in the office and basically (all around). No negative side effects from my long term experience so far as the mind thinks, works and acts right from my experience so For me it's WAY WAY BETTER than other things out there in the long Run. I wish I was administered as an infant and baptized religiously in this stuff. Lol It is a substance what can I say from the PRIME CREATOR directly and I'm about to "Beam myself up to Scotty temporarily until I ASCEND back into the HEAVENS where I came from as I feel that I AM THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE.

Time for more 3-FMP ?€“ Roger, copy that ?€“ OUT!

Last edited:
Yeah, I also asked about that guy 1 or 2 years ago (in this thread) and received no answer. So I don't expect a great outcome.

3-FPM is the most compulsion inducing stimulant (session-wise) I know, because there are virtually no side-effects (none I remember) and the after-effects usually don't start until ~24h after the last dose. Perceived cardiac issues were quasi non existent in my experience during the session. With every other stimulant you have to stop at one point because the adrenergic side effects take over.

At the same time it is not a very potent stimulant, I cannot imagine people having 5+ days sessions without any sleep on this one like people have on Meth or Peevee. So the short-term danger is likely a bit lower than with those drugs. Anyway plane amphetamine is superior in every regard in my opinion.

Yeah, I also asked about that guy 1 or 2 years ago (in this thread) and received no answer. So I don't expect a great outcome.

3-FPM is the most compulsion inducing stimulant (session-wise) I know, because there are virtually no side-effects (none I remember) and the after-effects usually don't start until ~24h after the last dose. Perceived cardiac issues were quasi non existent in my experience during the session. With every other stimulant you have to stop at one point because the adrenergic side effects take over.

At the same time it is not a very potent stimulant, I cannot imagine people having 5+ days sessions without any sleep on this one like people have on Meth or Peevee. So the short-term danger is likely a bit lower than with those drugs. Anyway plane amphetamine is superior in every regard in my opinion.

In some cases, I think the mildness contributes to the addiction risk. My DoC is adderall just because I know I'm going to get consistent effects with a pretty mild comedown; not always the case with street coke or speed. It's the same draw with this stuff except that it's dirt cheap and seems a lot more fiendy.

Last edited:
It breaks my heart I can't get this since the ban years have gone by too

I guess it really is addictive

Fell in love with 3 FPM in 2015.

As many of you have already said it pretty much gave you everything you wanted from a stimulant,

(focus, euphoria, increased appetite for sex) and generally without the negatives (insomnia, anxiety etc.)

From day one i didnt weigh my doses, just used keys, and insufflated.

I would go 3 days with no sleep (not that i couldnt sleep but i didnt want to), but still feel fresh as a daisy to come into work.

The pre-ban stuff usually had a goldfish flakiness to the crystals/ shards.

But it was approaching finals for uni, and so i regretfully flushed 5g i got on an insane offer due the ban coming in as i knew that if I did not get rid, i would not be passing the rest of my degree, cos id be topping up all the time and just thinking about it.

So a year or more has past and I considered ordering from RC vendors abroad, but most wont ship to uk, but I have been using a vendor on the DW.

Now, his stuff does the trick, but it has a lot more side effects. Most noteworthy being chest pains from time to time (this confirmed by others who bought in with me) and pretty bad insomnia and residual stimulation.

The stuff at the moment is a white clumpy powder. Not saying it is crap, but im curious as to what is happening to it, or being added more like?

x2thec

I was curious about post ban stuff id hoped it was just sane as its legal I'm Europe

But I'm not prepared to fuck with DW

Fell in love with 3 FPM in 2015.

As many of you have already said it pretty much gave you everything you wanted from a stimulant,

(focus, euphoria, increased appetite for sex) and generally without the negatives (insomnia, anxiety etc.)

From day one i didnt weigh my doses, just used keys, and insufflated.

I would go 3 days with no sleep (not that i couldnt sleep but i didnt want to), but still feel fresh as a daisy to come into work.

The pre-ban stuff usually had a goldfish flakiness to the crystals/ shards.

But it was approaching finals for uni, and so i regretfully flushed 5g i got on an insane offer due the ban coming in as i knew that if I did not get rid, i would not be passing the rest of my degree, cos id be topping up all the time and just thinking about it.

So a year or more has past and I considered ordering from RC vendors abroad, but most wont ship to uk, but I have been using a vendor on the DW.

Now, his stuff does the trick, but it has a lot more side effects. Most noteworthy being chest pains from time to time (this confirmed by others who bought in with me) and pretty bad insomnia and residual stimulation.

The stuff at the moment is a white clumpy powder. Not saying it is crap, but im curious as to what is happening to it, or being added more like?

x2thec

God, I fuckin miss this stuff!!

Just wanted to give my two cents and tell people to BE CAREFUL with this drug.
I used this daily for a few months (~1g/day) and legit ended up like Sara Goldfarb (emaciated and completely psychotic, eventually sectioned).

I would say this drug is VERY similar to a very high quality amphetamine sulphate. Perhaps a little stronger and it caused a more severe psychosis and more quickly in me than amphetamine did.

Just remembered how much nose damage I did

Yeah. I didn't have any septum damage but I mainly (like 90%) use my left nostril and the entire inside - flesh-wise - was pretty much gone. Like to stick a finger up there it really FELT empty, especially compared to the other nostril. It's close to normal now, but this is 5 years on.

It's on par with a clean Amphetamine Synth, if not a bit stronger, which makes it not all-too potent but worthwhile if one's into Stimulants. I for myself found it nothing I'd buy me again as I'm too scarred from years of hellishly potent Cathinones, mainly PV, a-PVP/a-PHP, which do offer not only more bang for your buck, but also a different kinda high, that's solely prevalent in the Compounds of the Pyrovalerone-family, which I found the most habit-forming but also most worthwhile Stimulants I ever took!

It's a shame that most of 'em are not available anymore nowadays...

Yeah this thread is insane. the lack of self control is astounding to me. lol. I tried reading various pages throughout the 72 and it was mostly just like the same various 5 people ranting about how much they IVed and then how they did more later and yadda yadda.

Anyways.. I've used this stuff recreationally in a modest way with friends while painting or camping or throwing parties. Super clean and fun. Good for heart to hearts. Never would redose more than once. Usually just snort 20-50 mg, suffer the burn, then have a good time for a while. No bad come-down. once a week max until the grams gone then order another one a few months later. Take notes kids!

One thing my friend group could agree upon was that insufflation was superior to oral. Oral would be just as intense and perhaps longer laster but the actual high felt different. Orally felt like amphetamine salts-- made me slightly nervous about nothing and not extremely sociable.

Snorted its like 2x more euphoric and sociable... strange. I'd much rather just eat it if this wasn't the case.

One time a buddy and me snorted a few key bumps each and then painted freight trains at a trainyard- gave wonderful concentration and patience for art. A little orange kitten came crawling up to us later while we were cooking hotdogs around a fire and we hung out with the cat for hours. Really memorable night.

I got 500 mg of this stuff with my last order of etizolam, and I thought I was going to do maybe like 40 mg ish a day or whatever. Sporadically throughout the week, it really didn't work out like that. Basically I took 15mg to kind of test the waters, and then roughly every 2 - 3 hours after that, probz about another 15 mg until about 4 in the afternoon on day one. I measured my doses up to 72 mg (cumulatively) on day 1, stopped dosing at 4 PM, and to my surprise slept well that night.

Day two I didn't even bother measuring after the first 45 mg dose. Just used the little tiny "10 mg" scoop to do bumps. I gave a new physiotherapist at the clinic a little heaping scoop in his coffee (he's a young psychonaut but much more reserved, likes to microdose and do acid and shrooms) and he loved it. I gave him probably about 35 more mg in a gum wrapper to take home at the end of the day. The clinic was pretty dead that day so he took a quick nap and got up feeling extremely cognitively refreshed, I stopped dosing at about 4 pm again. Slept fine.

Day 3, juat started the day with a bigger bump (~60 mg) and held off until I decided to finish the batch off (there was maybe about 50 - 60 mg left)

Anyway, the effects were mild and pleasant, as everyone had mentioned. Studying was a pleasure, my writing was fast and neat, I thought about sex WAY more than usual, but my dick probably wouldn't have worked very well as I did experience some vasoconstriction, but not to a crazy degree. The cognitive euphoria was incredibly clear and not pushy at all. Sleeping after dosing only a few hours prior was easy, tasks that I usually procrastinate were much more enjoyable, eating was easy, I didn't bother training on it because I don't think amphs and exercise mix after having experimented with meth and powerlifting.

All stims (In my experience) were good for was 1 rep maxes, best pull of my life with a straight bar off the floor, competition setup, was at 3:30 AM, deadlifted 722 lbs for a single, but reps was a no go because of already higher heart rate and BP. That was on meth in 2016. Since I had quit that stuff, I haven't messed with amphs till this very recent experience.

The moreishness of it is absolutely gripping. I immediately contemplated buying more, but held back and just waited out the comedown on some nootropics and an experimental dose of MiPLA 2 days after my final dose of 3-FPM. The day after the MiPLA was the most depleted my brain has felt in a very long time. Going to the gym helped snap me out of my general sensation of malaise, as it always does.

But, the long and short of my experience, is that IF you decide to try it, and you have had issues with self-regulating your use, just get a small bag and see if you can summon the willpower to do one day of it only. Then, try putting er down for a week, if you can't, chances are, ordering more will lead down a tough path of building tolerance, destroying your nose and generally becoming dependent.

Also, I did notice the euphoria seemed to have a very finite ceiling, with the mild euphoria peaking at 60 mins, gently coming down over the next 2 hours or so. The residual stimulation isn't as incredible, and the initial peak is very warm and fuzzy, in a "baby meth" kind of way, which makes one want to chase that initial peak again. So, as so many others on this page have said, try it, but try to preset a limit on your usage. Maybe only pull out like 100 mg and lock the rest up, and once your little stash for the day is gone, let it go and move on with your day. Tolerance builds fast, and honestly, the first euphoria off the first 30 mg was about as good as it got. Redosing was just a compulsion and a waste IMO. But, there I was, redosing like the fiend I am lol

I will definitely be getting this stuff again, but probably right around when I'm doing finals for the first bit of university that I'm doing. Or after finals for some stimulating push to reconfigure a large kick scooter into a gas powered shit kicker of a device. Consequence free situation seems much more appropriate than a high stakes game with my final mark in the course that I'm taking.

Also, for what it's worth, the only ROA I used was insufflation. Glad I only had 500 mg, cause I was blowing chunks of bloody snot out for about 2 days after the last bit haha.

So I guess this is not really suitable as study aid when I am tired? Thought it would be relative light, but the stories scare the hell out me.

For iv use of this stimulant. About the rush.is 200 to 300mg necessary? And what mg/ml concentration is safe/possible.

At 42mg/ml I would need a 10ml barrel and a makeshift butterfly rig made from aquarium tubing, ptfe tape, a spike and some sort of glue.