• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

Vaped 3 grams of this stuff over 3 days. You really need a lot and need to vape (read:also burn) the SHIT out of it (and inhale all the toxic shit that comes from combusting it) to get anywhere near the rush vaping MDPV would give me.Do NOT recommend this RoA at all, unless you aren't a retarded monkey with no self control like myself. Stimulation is clean but not really euphoric, with extreme psychomotor agitation at high doses. Lasts a good while.Eat it IMO. Snorting is ok but not really satisfying. Very corrosive.The most interesting thing I noticed from this stimulant is it gives me a fucking massive swollen erection whereas amphetamine gives me limp dick.Good luck nerds

I'm sure a new post would be best off for this, however a vendor of mine posted a new Phenmetrazine analog I've never heard of. I can't seem to find anything on Google but it seems exciting! Any ideas, thoughts, experiences on info on this guy?
3-Methoxyphenmetrazine HCl, 2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-3-methylmorpholine HCl

Man I'm having a horrible time finding it right now but I'd look for FastandBulbous' post in the old "stimulants of the future" thread where he broke down a bunch of the phenmet derivatives he had experience with, this may have been one.

Thanks Jbrandon. I found the thread but it doesn't seem to list this analog. It doesn't seem to be listed on any of the standard substituted phenylmorpholine lists. On a mix of Isopropylphenidate and deschloroetizolam Monday night, it appears I ordered a gram of this novel substance...I am not generally one to guinea pig these things lol. This shall be interesting...

Thanks Jbrandon. I found the thread but it doesn't seem to list this analog. It doesn't seem to be listed on any of the standard substituted phenylmorpholine lists. On a mix of Isopropylphenidate and deschloroetizolam Monday night, it appears I ordered a gram of this novel substance...I am not generally one to guinea pig these things lol. This shall be interesting...
Have you tried it yet? I'd love to hear about it

3-fpm solubility water

I was able to get 60mg/mL soluble in water for a nasal spray. Nice mild stimulation bumps throughout the day.

========

However this drug seems to give me a headache every time. I'd read about others with a similar experience. I think I'm done with this one then.

Last edited:
Hello all I've not been on blue light since UK cover all fuck up ban is 3fpm still being made

It seems I am late to the party but I just tried this stuff for the first time. I took 40mg orally and it gave me a nice mood boost and extra energy. I was able to focus really well on stuff and the time flew past. A bit more talkative than usual. I didn't feel jittery at all but I did feel a little bit "on edge" like I was ready to snap into action instantly the moment something happened. There was definitely some vasoconstriction as well and I got my usual cold hands/feet that I get from stimulants, although my heart rate seemed to be about normal, and there was still plenty of blood flow "down there" ;) . The drug itself didn't seem particularly caustic to me taking it orally, just a chemical taste that all RCs have, but I'm not really in a hurry to snort it based on what everyone else has said about it and I sort of prefer it to last longer too. Speaking of which it seemed to take effect in about 30mins with a light "rush" for about an hour, followed by a slightly more relaxed but still speedy period lasting until about about 5-6 hours after dosing. I felt a little bit exhausted and worn out on the "crash" with some lingering stimulation but I was even able to take a nap only about 8 hours after dosing (2 hours after comedown).

I haven't done any other RC stimulants to compare it to (unless you count stuff like 2C-E, 2C-B, 2C-E, 25I-NBOMe, etc) but for a bit of a mood lift and focused energy I think I like it more than Adderall. I would say it's a bit more "recreational" than Adderall actually, but nowhere near as euphoric and powerful/pushy as stuff like coke/crack or meth...at least taking it orally at the dose I tried. It would probably be fun with booze too but that will have to wait for another time.

Got 3 grams of this, vaping and snortin'. Good times. I love this shit, hands down my favorite stimulant. Still getting rushes from the vaping but they're nothing humongous. Horny as fuck right now. Cleaned my bedroom, vacuumed, did dishes (I FUCKING HATE DISHES).. now tryin to jerk off but my dick's so fucking flaccid. But it's so fucking satisfying!

LURRRVVV THIS STUFF.

I used 3-fpm today, 20mg 3 times, the effect is a slight buzz where focus and colors feels a little more, first i felt a little cold and then i became hot. but i started bleeding easy on this chem. the first time i smoked it and 20 minutes later i shaved my beard and got a little scar which didnt stop bleeding for 10-15 minutes, i thought maybe it's because of lidocaine i used yesterday. 7 hours later i redosed 20mg (i have 100mg scoop so i was eyeballing) and my shaving scar started to bleed again by itself for 2-3 minutes. So the user should avoid bar fights, accidents or anti-blod clotting medicine. i know that acethylcholinesterase inhibitors stops blod clotting, is it an inhibitor? i ate salmon today, maybe the fish oil contributed to the bleeding. two days ago i took 300mg vitamin B5 because i had a flu so that can also have contributed to it. has anyone ideas on why it makes bleeding easier?

Last edited:
First i didn't feel really stimulated but the effect increased the second week after having taken 3FPM
By the third week i felt really depressed and lost, with real anorexia persisting as well as STRONG residual stimulation ( complete mydriasis)
You may just be bipolar. Stimulants affect most of us (with bp disorder) profoundly differently than those who do not present with this neuropsychological anomaly.

I took some Seroquel ( quetiapine, atypical neuroleptic) in order to end this hell
Try olanzapine. Much better side effects profile at the minimum doses you need for killing stimulant effects.

Oh and using 3F-P fast usually means 4-5g per session to many of us, so 2g in 5 days isn't all that bad. Still far from healthy I assume. ;)

It's been well over a year since I stopped IVing huge quantities of 3FPM.

I do miss it. Although my veins on my hands and my arms don't.

I loved 3FPM. I've injected so many, many drugs over the years, heroin, cocaine, ket and every 'legal high' or research chemical under the sun but I think my fave has always been 3FPM. Remembering that rush you get after shoving in the third 5ml syringe syringe. Meh.

Perhaps IVed it is really good. The only thing I know for myself is, that orally it works very well functionally and snorted it feels like a tease (with a ceiling) to its big sister. (Perhaps that is a good thing because in that way it is less neurotoxic).

I suspect this is one of those "IV is a different drug entirely" drugs.

Oral it's fine, plugged I liked it and used it compulsively, but IV sounds completely different.

To date this is the only drug where I've actually gotten rid of it to stop myself from using it. Was more compulsive for me than meth or coke, but I couldn't even tell you why. The experience wasn't anything that warranted that kind of use.

I suspect this is one of those "IV is a different drug entirely" drugs.

Oral it's fine, plugged I liked it and used it compulsively, but IV sounds completely different.

To date this is the only drug where I've actually gotten rid of it to stop myself from using it. Was more compulsive for me than meth or coke, but I couldn't even tell you why. The experience wasn't anything that warranted that kind of use.
I fucking dumped a whole pound of it. Was meant to be a lifetime supply lol.

The rush is like nothing else. I'd pass on IV coke, hydromorphone, morphine and MDMA anytime to shoot some 3F-P. The boiling blood, the ice cold breath, arteries pounding all the way up to my skull, ears hissing, then my eyelids drop and there's perfect silence and tranquility. I haven't injected it in what will be 2 years sometime in summer, but still catch myself thinking about it several times per week. Everytime I look at a person who has some visible superficial vascularisation I get nostalgic. GOD IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD. I remember all those hours immediately before I'd get to shoot up like it was yesterday. The excitement, the sheer happiness and later the torn feeling, tears coming from my eyes while simultaneously anticipating that enormous full-body orgasmic rush. I never felt this out of control over my behaviour again.

I can only urge everyone to not ever IV this stuff, especially if you have an affinity for needles and stimulants. It's only really feasible using a butterfly anyway with a full-blown rush dose being between 400 and 500mg and needing 1ml water per 42mg of salt. I usually had to stop before the full 500mg entered my body simply because it'd feel like another mg would make my heart explode.

I really need to stress that a single year (or two) of IV 3F-P use left my arms scarred. The largest two veins on both my forearms became inflamed and died in a painful process lasting several months. I got an abscess due to the needle fixation it would trigger and the compulsive blood drawing that often followed. It's not fun having to clean your apartment of blood for a full 12 hours straight.
Even worse though, it fucked my nerves big time, eventhough I never went above 42mg/ml. It got to a point where I'd wake up screaming at night. Again, no fun. The symptoms dissipated after as little as a week and were gone after two months. A single injection would at least cause tingling sensations for days after.

However the main effects are the exact same in my experience. It's actually really good when used orally and the required dose is only 40% higher compared to IV use. It's my second favourite way to take this stuff. Keep in mind 150mg is plenty when administering it orally since it's not about the rush and anything above that will just increase the undesirable portion of it's effects.

I've had 10g 3F-P last year for oral use and enjoyed it a lot more than amphetamine and cocaine. Just ordered another 2g for a single session with the misses. The biggest challenge is not dosing too high or the beautiful slightly empathogenic stimulation will give way to that same compulsive hellhole all stimulants take me to.

By the way the experience seems to become a lot more serotonergic at very high doses. Hence the dropping eyelids and silence upon injection. At least that's what I assume.

EDIT: Ha noobcakes, I just read your post. Sounds like we are in the same boat! :D God that rush. I need to steer way clear of this thread!!

Last edited:
Ha noobcakes, I just read your post. Sounds like we are in the same boat! :D God that rush. I need to steer way clear of this thread!!

I still remember the weekend I worked out how long each route of administration took to peak, oral, snorted, plugged and IV. Then I got a stopwatch, noted down the exact times I needed to do each and then did it and it all hit me at once a few seconds after I IV'd the final dose.

It was exquisite, it hit me like a train and there was nothing I could do about it. And it hit me in waves.

I'm kind of glad I don't have access to 3FPM anymore in some ways. But fuck I miss it, I really do.

I still remember the weekend I worked out how long each route of administration took to peak, oral, snorted, plugged and IV. Then I got a stopwatch, noted down the exact times I needed to do each and then did it and it all hit me at once a few seconds after I IV'd the final dose.

It was exquisite, it hit me like a train and there was nothing I could do about it. And it hit me in waves.

I'm kind of glad I don't have access to 3FPM anymore in some ways. But fuck I miss it, I really do.
OH . MY . GOD

That's so ingenious. How could I not have thought of that?! You have my deepest respect.

I mean, my gut feeling says it wouldn't be more intense than a higher IV dose. So did it work?

Last edited:
Actually that's a really interesting idea, and like crOOk I can't believe I never thought of it.

Even if it really wouldn't be more intense than IV, the placebo effect from coordinating that little project and the fun of hitting all those ROAs would absolutely make it a hell of an experience.