• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

The hot shower works thats true. And I keep hydrated, the key to survive.
After 2 days (and two nights) awake, even at work, my body is broken, and my head is spinning sometimes...Thats the signal. I push it to far. But at the same time, thats the way a molecule gets the approved stamp for me...
I m interested in vaping every stuff I get, will try asap...as soon as I translate your posts on googtrad |-O.

I wish there was a way to safefly IV 600mgs of this shit at once because that rush is something else. Def MDMA like but no good for the veins. My veins will tell me to stop when need be. I just can't push anymore soo I pull out and say thank you body for letting me know I'm going to harm myself.

I guess I'd have to get a 20ml RIG like OL crooky did and IV 600mg. Seems like it'd take forever to get it alll in though.

Anyway. I'm def addicted to that rush but its also getting old because you can only get it a few times and then the veins get bad to the point where it could cause damage which I'm not willing to put myself through.

Right now I settle at about 300 mg dose in a 3ml syringe. I try to load up 2 and do one then the other but that doens't always happen the way I want it to,lol.

If only there were a way to increase the potency allowing lower milligrams for the same effect. Essensiatally Re rocking your crystals if thats even possible.

And yeah man high doses turn me into a zombie, I've stared at a screen for hours not achieving anything but somehow being ok with that, it may prove functional at a low dose, but I can't stop at a low dose.
I used to inject 100mg amphetamine phosphate and be golden for a multi-day coding session, then along came 3F-PM and I merely found myself sitting in front of 2000 open browser tabs towards the end of a session. :D

I wish there was a way to safefly IV 600mgs of this shit at once because that rush is something else. Def MDMA like but no good for the veins. My veins will tell me to stop when need be. I just can't push anymore soo I pull out and say thank you body for letting me know I'm going to harm myself.
Welcome to the club! :D I couldn't say it any better. Glad I am not the only one who thinks injecting this feels at least as intense as IV MDMA (of which I've shot over 100mg in one shot before). Makes IV coke look like a bad joke if you ask me, let alone freebasing.

I think I never got past 500mg, since I just have to pull out once I can feel my arteries pulsate all the way up to my jaw. I might've done 600mg before, but I can't remember for sure.

Looks like I managed to ruin all the superficial veins on my forearms within what must've been half a year. Not even half a year of daily IV ketamine did this much damage. Had blood drawn the other week and all we got was a vein on the back of my hand. They used to be excellent.

Try 42mg max per ml. It means you are gonna have to inject 12ml per shot, but there won't be any significant damage in my experience. Too bad I had to learn the hard way.

EDIT: I used 10ml syringes, which can carry up to 12ml though. :) I used butterflies to keep the needle in place with one finger and inject with the other. If you think that's bad, try injecting 500mg ephenidine (awful solubility)... :D

God I fucking have to avoid this thread. I am getting such bad cravings eventhough it's been over 7 months. That rush... Baboom Baboom - Blood boiling, breathe freezing - BA-BOOM BA-BOOM - heavenly sounds, blinding light - BOOM BOOM BOOM, time comes to a halt.

Last edited:
Congrats on the 7 months thats an achievement. I'm not even that deep into this shit but feeling like I gotta stop. I've battled drug addiction my whole life this is just one of those drugs I order small amounts and binge and i'm ok with. But its the crack and herion that will make you homeless and lose your life real quick.

I've actually never IV'd MDMA but I feel the MDMAish feeling after a heavy 3-4mg shot. Even a 200mg will give you a glimpse. What scares me is when my body heats up sometimes I feel I may burst in flames.

I have a couple grams on the way then I think i'm done. I can't order bigger syringes so I'll prolly try to stick to 250 per rig and do both for my last bang. I'll have fresh veins. My veins are fine now it appears just minor tracks. I only use the crook in my arms. The Golf ball from a missed shot a month ago went away fairly quick surprisingly. Really though its just stupid and I can't live a normal life and continue to IV drugs. Wish I could but I can't.

Really though its just stupid and I can't live a normal life and continue to IV drugs. Wish I could but I can't.

I feel ya on that one. Gonna be a hard habit to quit, but I can feel my use gradually increasing.
I'm not the best at shooting and so only stick to 1ml rigs, anything bigger I'd be all shaky and probably slip out and shit, unfortunately thay means I'll never achieve the crazy 500 rush, most I've gone is about 200 and yeah that definitely did some damage, thankfully it's healing slowly.
Maybe curiosity will get the better of me and I'll seek out a big 10ml, since shooting coke is leaving me in silly amounts of debt.

I actually feel more steady with the bigger rigs. I also use 25 gauge and find it easier to make sure i'm in and stay in. You'd think 25 gauge would cause more damage but as long as its not a daily thing and your limiting it to a 1-3 binge every few weeks it doesn't mark me up too bad.

I ordered 100 of the 3ml with pins for like 14 bucks or something. Just couldn't imagine using anything bigger now I kinda wish I bought some of the bigger ones.

I actually feel more steady with the bigger rigs. I also use 25 gauge and find it easier to make sure i'm in and stay in. You'd think 25 gauge would cause more damage but as long as its not a daily thing and your limiting it to a 1-3 binge every few weeks it doesn't mark me up too bad.

I ordered 100 of the 3ml with pins for like 14 bucks or something. Just couldn't imagine using anything bigger now I kinda wish I bought some of the bigger ones.

I guess that makes sense, a thicker barrel can just rest there in the arm, but again having the patience to slowly push 10 ml haha, I dunno maybe I will consider after a break

I've picked up a bit of tolerance from a few too many closely spaced nights, anyone know what sort of period would be good to drop my tolerance back to baseline (or close enough)? Relatedly, does 3-FPM have any sort of cross-tolerance with speed or should they both scale on their own tolerances (obviously not going to be taking both the same night, but if say I had one weekend of speed, one of 3-FPM will they increase tolerance for each other or not have an effect)? If it's relavant, I take both orally.

3-fpm is a form of speed. Of course there will be cross tolerances with drugs affecting the same neurotransmitters. I also tested positive for amphetamines in a detox center. I did take adderall a few weeks prior but that should have been out of my system so I think it was the 3-fpm but can't be completely sure.

A week or 2 break would probably drop tolerance back to zero.

3-fpm is a form of speed. Of course there will be cross tolerances with drugs affecting the same neurotransmitters. I also tested positive for amphetamines in a detox center. I did take adderall a few weeks prior but that should have been out of my system so I think it was the 3-fpm but can't be completely sure.

A week or 2 break would probably drop tolerance back to zero.
I'm surprised you would test positive. It's a significantly different molecule that I would imagine would have low immunoassay cross reactivity. Though I suppose with its very high (relative) doses even a low crossreactivity could produce a positive result.

Also, two weeks is better than none, and maybe is plenty of time to leave "between sessions" to bring back the euphoria. But IMO stimulant tolerance is not something that goes away except with very large (months to years) breaks. Not quite as persistent as dissociative tolerance, but it's up there.

Best bet is to avoid accruing tolerance in the first place (i.e. Don't binge.... Nothing skyrockets tolerance like a binge. 24 hours later and you're taking multiples of your starting dose just to avoid crashing.)

I'm surprised you would test positive. It's a significantly different molecule that I would imagine would have low immunoassay cross reactivity. Though I suppose with its very high (relative) doses even a low crossreactivity could produce a positive result.

Also, two weeks is better than none, and maybe is plenty of time to leave "between sessions" to bring back the euphoria. But IMO stimulant tolerance is not something that goes away except with very large (months to years) breaks. Not quite as persistent as dissociative tolerance, but it's up there.

Best bet is to avoid accruing tolerance in the first place (i.e. Don't binge.... Nothing skyrockets tolerance like a binge. 24 hours later and you're taking multiples of your starting dose just to avoid crashing.)

At least when I did a 16 hour binge on 3-FPM, I didn't notice tolerance going up to the point where I'd need more than my starting dose to keep at a noticably high level. I think I was feeling it somewhat less once I got near the end, but not to the point where I'd have needed a doubled dose to not crash or anything.

I'll give it a week and see how well that resets, can't really do any longer than that because I have exams to pass unfortunately.

Yeah I still don't know 100 percent if it was the 3-fpm

Hey is there any more experienes of mexedrone+3-fpm. The reports are lacking. Seems mexedrone kinda sucks on its own but I've read a few good reports of them combined. Wondering if anyone else has anything to add

I'm thinking of slamming the two together but will have to try the mexedrone on its own first.

I actually liked 4-mec the first time I did it and the closest reports seem to compare it to that somewhat.

I only use the crook in my arms. The Golf ball from a missed shot a month ago went away fairly quick surprisingly.
Oh how I wish I still had that huge vein (the contralateral vein is long gone due to getting some saliva and a shitload of air under the skin during compulsive blood drawing on 3F-P and MDPV, a nice combo if you dig insanity)... One bad injection, one huge-ass blood clot, months of painful inflammation and now the vein is no more. :(

EDIT: This was not 3F-P now that I think about it, those were like 10ml 40% PG which were injected paravasally in their entirety. Didn't even hurt during the injection. Dissociatives will do that to a person lol.

Has anyone ever had a large amount of air under the skin? That must've been my worst IV experience. Living nightmare.

This seems to be highly individual. I still get tweaked off 20mg amphetamine phosphate despite years of heavy daily and later very large-dose IV abuse. I really have no tolerance whatsoever. The high is just very different now, infinitely more compulsive and not really euphoric, almost depressing. Sex on it is still off the hooks though.

Same goes for ketamine, pcp, dxm, mxe, those lefetamine derivatives and all other antiglutamatergic dissociatives I have used. 120mg IM racemic K still have me hole, 200mg will still have me pass out before I can remove the needle. However the experience has changed in character. E.g. S-ketamine does next to nothing for me anymore on the psychedelic side (racemic a little still), ever since I used n-ethyl-1,2-diphenyl-etthylamine aka ephenedine.
This is after years of ketamine (intranasal->IM-IV) and pcp (smoked) abuse. Hundreds of injections.

People are just very different and in my experience this rings especially true for tolerance issues. I get stoned off so much less pot than I used to despite nearing 20years of daily use.

Sorry if this was a bit OT...

Last edited:
Maybe its a blessing you don't have that vein anymore. Have you been staying completely sober or do you still mess around with things?

Yeah I still don't know 100 percent if it was the 3-fpm

Hey is there any more experienes of mexedrone+3-fpm. The reports are lacking. Seems mexedrone kinda sucks on its own but I've read a few good reports of them combined. Wondering if anyone else has anything to add

I'm thinking of slamming the two together but will have to try the mexedrone on its own first.

I actually liked 4-mec the first time I did it and the closest reports seem to compare it to that somewhat.

I have tried that combo, as I bought some mexedrone when it came out. Like everyone I was distinctly unimpressed. However, I put some with 3-fpm - I think about 150mg mex and 100mg 3fpm. It did have an effect mildly reminiscent of mephedrone. Don't get too excited though, the effects were 95% from the 3fpm and I wouldn't say mexedrone was worth it. I wouldn't buy it again.
I intend to see how 3fpm combines with mdai. That seems potentially more interesting, though there's not many reports on that either.

Thanks for the report. Yeah I didn't pay any money for the Mex I just asked for a sample to see if its worthwhile. I mean there are some non shill positive reports but not many. How did you take the mex? nasally? I won't dare put that shit up my nose but i'll put it in my veins,lol. Like that makes sense. I just heard people getting sick from sniffing it so will either do it by capsule or IV but I heard its not very soluble in water so well see.

I never got a chance to try good ol mephedrone unfortunately.. All I got was 4-mec and 4-fa. The first time I did 4-fa I was expecting only a stim and to my surprise started rolling face for a very short period. This was with a capsule of an unknown amount but my god I had to call my work and say i'd be an hour late. Once that 20 min rush left I was left with somewhat uncomftable stimulation probably from too large of a dose.... Another trial with 4-fa i kept the doses more reasonable and found it worked great with frequent dosing to keep I believe the serotonin action going but once that wore off it would kind of suck.

3-fpm seems to have very brief serotonin action followed by a more comfortable stim. I'm wondering if after taking a large dose of 3-fpm and i'm a little too stimulated if mexedrone may balance it out a bit. I heard it does but only from one report so I'm not sure.

I believe that the only good reports of mex were when combined with a stim other than that they were fairly negative.

I don't know why people were so willing to continue sniffing the stuff when its poorly soluble clogging up your nose so its no wonder larger doses were needed. Very few oral reports from what i rememeber. Anyway glad to hear it may be ok but nothing special. I'm not going to get my hopes up I just don't want to ruin my 3-fpm sesh with some garbage thats going to make me feel like shit.

5-apb seemed to kinda of do that to me. I'd be rolling but tired and really not feeling it at all but once combined with 6-apb I was good to go.

5-mapb seemed much more euphoric and erotic comparted to 5-apb but different dosing different times.

God I wish I could get my hands on some MDA and true molly but i'm stuck with these RC's. lol

Thanks for the report. Yeah I didn't pay any money for the Mex I just asked for a sample to see if its worthwhile. I mean there are some non shill positive reports but not many. How did you take the mex? nasally? I won't dare put that shit up my nose but i'll put it in my veins,lol. Like that makes sense. I just heard people getting sick from sniffing it so will either do it by capsule or IV but I heard its not very soluble in water so well see.

I capped them both together. I would do 3fpm again and although I think adding the mex did make the effect ever so slightly more like meph, I wouldn't pay for the stuff again. Also you're right it was impossible to sniff. It will always be a bit of a mystery how the original samples given out received such positive reviews. Some went to long term members of other RC forums that I don't think would shill. Can only assume they got sent mephedrone!

its not handy when you have to try stick your hand down a blocked u bend when trying to get rid of something, and that just sounds worse doesn't it, doh..

Hi, first post. Well, I don't have a u bend problem, only with toilet roll over indulgence, as I haven't passed solids regularly for about 4 years lol.
Well, there was that insomnia paranoia episode when I flushed my cannabinoids, zopiclone and ambien..doh!

Last edited:
by Marauder I'll try to throw in some tips on how I personally improved my vaping and "lighting" anything experience. Losing lighters included. The first problem is disposable and most non-disposable cheap lighters are GREAT for their intended use but none are made to withstand being lit for prolonged periods. At best they run out of butane (or other fuel) and at worst they stop working prematurely. They get expensive if you decide to keep replacing them said:
I get a hunch that a person vapes or smokes often if they have numerous bics and other cheap lighters all over their place and none of them have fuel or seem to work. In this context I mean [/COLOR]smokes as in may apply near direct heat to a drug/pipe but to a point where they are wastefully and dangerously burning the substance in question, as opposed to somebody who may use a lighter VERY often but only to light each cig of the 3 packs they smoke a day.

The answer to that is to buy a permanent tool for the job. Cigarette lighters are not it. Look at Home Depot and outdoor supply stores. The DuPont (and replica) lighters are great. Companies that make outdoor fire lighting and survival gear are generally very high quality. My lighter is $10 and in the past 2 months has been through maybe 1-2 full butane refills a day, 10+ refills on weekends, countless friends using it, playing with it, refilling it, tossing it around, and still works perfectly.

It looks and feels like craftsmanship. You'd need to have some pretty fucked up 'friends' if you're buying a quality tool and you're having it get lost everything you're using it around people. Bics are awesome, don't get me wrong, but they lend themselves to getting easily lost. They aren't memorable in our demographic.

If you vape a lot, consider paying for quality butane. Keep around 6-12 cans (or 3x that much. I treat butane like rolling paper. It should always just exist within arm's reach) of VERY FILTERED BUTANE 5x etc. It makes a big difference. The first obvious sign will be that your pipe will rarely get dark/black soot on your glass pipe. It's almost immediate and opaque black with the pre-filled Bic lighters, for instance. You don't wanna be inhaling that. You'll also ALWAYS need to have butane to refill. Fire is useful even when you aren't vaping, you'll notice.

That solves the lighter problem or at least improves it significantly. The next biggest problem is buying/making/using a glass piece to vape/smoke out of. At best it'll work but be less than ideal in terms of efficiency and most likely be disposable. At worst you're going out and buying handfuls of the shitty "rose glass tube" crack pipes. The straight and bent meth pipes (or "wax pipes" Is that tobacco wax, in states where weed isn't legal whatsoever?) are pretty good for the job though, at least in my part of the woods. While they may easily break, it's more likely to be a user problem: using a butane/propane torch like those cigar lighters, using high heat in general or not knowing how to be gentle with the heating and cooling cycles of the fragile glass.

[url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pencil-Jet-Torch-Butane-Gas-Lighter-1300-flame-Welding-Soldering-Refillable/381293834276?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131003132420%26meid%3D6d732054722b4871bf91977fa5f12750%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D171930716634

[/URL]
Got this in the UK. A bitch to fill, but hours of fun, good for vaping, or oxidizing an alumin(i)um beer can. :)

Last edited:
how the hell are you guys getting such insane tolerances, even after regular usage doses should never go above about 30-40mg per dose??

Last edited: