• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

The concentration required for the relatively impotent 3-FPM to be vapourised in PG is obscene.
Even at 1,000mg/ml you'd have to inhale a ridiculous amount of vapour at once, it simply isn't feasible.

Thanks Sprout / varimix for the info.

Have never used e-cig.

If we can have 100mg/ml and 20 drops = 1 ml then we can have 5 mg per drop.
I don't know how many whiffs are produced from 1 drop.

I guess, we can put a better carrier for 3-FPM in the liquid.. PG screws it as you said.

Can e-cig use water instead of e-cig liquid (PG, veg oil) ?

Getting 2g in the mail in a few days, can't wait for that euphoric goodness 3-FPM always gives me! It's gonna be a good week boys!

How euphoric is 3-FPM in comparison to dextroamphetamine? I've read a lot of people say that it's only pretty mildly euphoric. Less so than dextroamphetamine, making it not much worth my while since I can easily source amphetamine.

Thanks for that info Sprout. I''ll probably hold back on vaping and just do minor 10mg bumps for maintainence.

Wish there was a way of using this effectively to get the rush without IVing I really don't want to harm my body and already have a lump next to my vein due to Reckless Injections with dull needles, 3fpm, MPA, Ephinindine, benzos, ugh... Its just a whole different experience when you get a benzo in you and do a shot then chill. So much more functional and cleaner.

I'd love to try Ephenidine out by itself but always have to have my 3-fpm and can't put it down until its gone..

Minor 1-2 gram binges don't seem to affect my mood negatively or energy. THere was that one time I felt I had shitty quality but was using without a benzo. I had the most sore muslces ever after a day but there could be so many factors inovolved in this. To say 3-fpm will cause sore muscles and flu like symptoms seems to be false. There are other factors involved.

Anyway finally getting my batch soon. stuck at cusstoms for what seemed like weeks but was really only 3 days. I'm used to it going right through with my past vendor.
Stick it up your ass.

Seriously. Rectal administration is generally the "next best thing" to IV in terms of bioavailability and rush, and you have much more surface area + a more durable mucusa to absorb the product than your nose provides.

Of course, this option is "inconvenient" in many social environments. But if you're just speeding in your house, go for it.

--it will still burn, btw. Use as a dilute a solution as possible.

vapes cleanly, no residue and the taste isn't great but I've acquired a taste for it.

A nice stimulant with little to no jitters, no paranoia unless one re-doses repeatedly with no sleep for 1-2 days. Please be sure to keep hydrated, eat here and there and try to get some sleep if you're binging (which I don't recommend.)

Amphetamine is not euphoric in my opinion and experience. It's a study aid at low to medium doses and barely recreational at higher doses but paranoia and anxiety sets in quickly as you increase doses to the point where any euphoria begins to set in.

4 inch pyrex test tube with a diameter of 10-14mm. Use a circular diamond drill bit (dollars online, lasts forever) to cut a few notches near the end of the tube. Then rinse thoroughly with water and let dry. Drop a bit of 3fpm into the bottom of the tube and hold a butane flame inches below the sweet spot. The little crystals will begin to melt into an offwhite liquid before sizzling. Inhale slowly and the entire tube turns milky white.

Last edited:
Everytime I've tried this (small dosages 10 - 30mg) I end up with a headache. I don't see a lot of people complaining about that in here, am I alone in this?

I got some shades of headache, but I assumed that was dehydration as I get that from my meds normally. Wasn't particularly a problem and a couple of ibuprofen killed it.

Vasoconstriction and dehydration will result in a gnarly headache with any stimulant.

Just as I decided that I really liked vaping this stuff in very moderate amounts for functional use (something like 75mg in a day), and as I spent a few days resisting ordering another 10g (I like to stockpile), I've decided to instead dump what I already have. This, I guess, is the insanity of stims.

At first I thought it was too good to be true: It seemed like there was no crash. However, after a few attempts I had to admit that, although I felt fine on the days after (in fact, the day after I feel very good indeed!), I was nevertheless emotionally volatile and prone to impatience and anger. As a husband and a father, I have realized that this is totally unacceptable and beyond the normal range of selfish behavior that I can allow in my life.

Maybe I'm particularly sensitive to stims; I have no idea. I've read the entire thread and am amazed that so many people binge on this stuff in extreme amounts and don't report extreme problems. If less than 150mg over the course of two days has three days of repercussions for me, I have no idea what it would be like if I had been doing grams...

I've tried other stims in the past (ethylpheniate and some of its better analogs): With these others I had the same (or worse) consequences and similarly ended up dumping my stash. I think 3-pfm is a bit insidious since its effects (both negative and positive) seem somewhat subtle until you see the full picture more clearly.

Stay safe folks.

Last edited:
So I was up all night on this and read this entire thread. I now see how addictive this can be, got a tiny bit left but after that I hope I can resist ordering more.
No bad side effects as of yet and I've had nearly 5 g's in a few nights, only insomnia ofcourse.

Tried every ROA except plugging, IV wins, vaping was shit IMO, and intranasally burns like hell. But you guys already knew that....
I find myself really aggitated now, like I don't know what to do with myself except drink and finish it off, but what then? I've no access to benzo's unfortunately so sleep may still be a struggle, we will see!

its quite scary to read about, hope everyone is doing ok now.

At first I thought it was too good to be true: It seemed like there was no crash. However, after a few attempts I had to admit that, although I felt fine on the days after (in fact, the day after I feel very good indeed!), I was nevertheless emotionally volatile and prone to impatience and anger. As a husband and a father, I have realized that this is totally unacceptable and beyond the normal range of selfish behavior that I can allow in my life.

Maybe I'm particularly sensitive to stims; I have no idea. I've read the entire thread and am amazed that so many people binge on this stuff in extreme amounts and don't report extreme problems. If less than 150mg over the course of two days has three days of repercussions for me, I have no idea what it would be like if I had been doing grams...

I've tried other stims in the past (ethylpheniate and some of its better analogs): With these others I had the same (or worse) consequences and similarly ended up dumping my stash. I think 3-pfm is a bit insidious since its effects (both negative and positive) seem somewhat subtle until you see the full picture more clearly.

Stay safe folks.

+1. Found myself exactly in that same position. It did take a couple days off to get really bad patience/anger-wise. Then i was an asshole for a whole week, all the while not really being able to realize it... Sure way to test your partner's love, and nothing to be proud of.
Took me at least a month of sobriety to feel good/enthusiastic again. Sneaky stim for sure this one...

To you bingers out there, i wholeheartedly recommend you take at least 2 weeks off to truly assess the damage before you order any more, a couple days just isn't enough...

Wise words here from mozaik and Listening, and I'd have to support their observations - even with using miniscule amounts (avg 20mg/day orally and never two days in a row), I note myself also becoming slightly more prone to anger and impatience, similar to how sleep deprivation can affect ability to cope. Being a father myself as well, this is constantly tested. The day I'm using it, I'm like superdad (with a slight headache), it's on the next day that the so-subtle crash happens.

Funny stuff, a powerful substance that should not be trusted. I'm glad that I don't have any compulsion to abuse this, it's crazy to read some of the stories in here.

The day I'm using it, I'm like superdad (with a slight headache), it's on the next day that the so-subtle crash happens.

Yea, same here. It's a tricky bastard. On the pretense of being a better father I found myself being an awful one. The worst part is how many times I repeated the mistake. All my stims went down the drain this morning and I am feeling much better about myself and my work ahead.

Interesting to hear that the after-effects can make you irritable/angry, I was being more of a bitch than I have been in a while on tuesday night, I assumed it was because of the SSRI taper that I was returning to my former levels of depressed arseholery, but I had taken 3-FPM both nights on the weekend (40 mg both times, though the 40 on the sunday felt the same as 20 did on saturday. This stuff tolerances pretty fast...) so it's possible that I was being an arsehole because of the 3-FPM after effects instead of the reduced antidepressant dose reawakening my latent arseholery.

It's interesting how in a lot of ways this stuff seems subtle. Slow come-up, long tail-off, sneaky after-effects from what you guys are saying, at least with the relatively low doses I have been using apart from the feeling of awakeness it's not brash and obvious in your brain, just quietly switching things around so you're happier (instead of a punch-you-in-the-face euphoria, it's an almost natural feeling happiness), more energetic, less inhibited, and have a strong desire to talk to people. It's fascinating stuff really, I'm not sure I could quite call it straight-up fun or boringly useful (caffeine would be a decent example of the latter category), but it's definitely quite something.

It's possible smoke 3-Fpm in a standard meth pipe (oil burner)?
Or is better use foil?

Why a modified Pyrex tube would be better? :?

Last edited:
it's an almost natural feeling happiness), more energetic, less inhibited, and have a strong desire to talk to people.

Its been about 6-8 months since i have touched any of this stuff, but this was my experience exactly.
You could almost forget you took anything and just feel like you woke up refreshed and healthy, feeling good and having a great day.

The one time i tried pushing the dosage i found it terrible and i was left with persistent sharp chest pains for about a week afterward.
I flushed the rest and haven't looked back.