• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

I have heard that 5 mg insufflated x 4-8 times per day can be pretty functional stimulating.

@sekio: I wonder too about the insane tolerances mentioned here.

There's no way that you can feel 5mg of the stuff. That's a tiny tiny dose, considering the potency of the compound.

@Sekio, IMO your doses are on the lower end, but certainly typical of someone who has a minimal stimulant tolerance and wants a functional dose.

I suppose the question is, how "regular" is your usage? I've never noticed significant tolerance build up to my Vyvanse/other prescribed ADHD medications when taken at the same, therapeutic dose, even over long spans of time. On the other hand, Repeatedly dosing 30-40mg at a time still adds up. If you give in to the 3-fpm's compulsive character.

Welll my last supposed final 3-fpm result ended up with me IVing between 350-400 mgs. I measure that amount but didn't prepare to do it all in one shot so emptied a little then started up.

Holy shit is all I can say........I expected a mild rush because I emptied some and it didn't look like anymore than i'd sually do but this rush was insane. Usually it comes on hard with the heat, icy mouth then turned into an unbelievable horny euphoric feeling. Well before the tweeky paranoia phase. I went through 2.5 grams in what appears to be 2 days. OUch. My veins are a little messy but will clear up soon.

Its strange i've had varied results with really only 1 unpleasant one from the smokemaster. That time it made my body heat up then turned straight to stimulation. This one felt much more pure. People talk shit about smoking like its a bad place but its treated me well. Only few will get these so don't go jumping the gun editing my response.

On another hand Mexedrone sucks.. I Ived like 250 and it did shit. Maybe a slight tingle and euphoria a bit.. I was hoping it'd balance out the 3-fpm jitterys but it didn't.......... So I tried another and once gain. Nothing

how the hell are you guys getting such insane tolerances, even after regular usage
In my (overly extensive, admittedly) experience 3-FPM is incredible for building tolerance, particularly when using via rapid administration routes; IV/vapourised i.e.

When plugging or using oral the tolerance jump is akin to most amphetamine derivatives, I assume because neither carries the ridiculous compulsion, nor the rush, that dopaminergic vapours are renowned for.
The whole character of the experience changes with the ROA. Jumping from typical Amphetaminesque functional stimulation to borderline Crack.

There is certainly a very sinister character to 3-FPM under that smooth, controlled facade.
It's eerie. It's sinister.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I wish I could do just 40 mg's and enjoy the uplift but once you know what it feels like to IV 300 mg's of this stuff good luck going back. I actually used to just IV around 100mg's and not get a big rush but clean stimulation and it would last longer and was less compulsive but its progressive and once I heard crook saying the rush is on par with coke and mdma I was like yeah right. I only got a slight rush. Then I bought the bigger syringes and oh lord. I'm single and was home alone. You can't really do shit like that if you have a wife or girlfriend unless she approves and doesn't mind getting her asspounded,lol.

I wish you could order in lower amounts I'd order say 200mgs and wouldn't bother IVing id just snort and it'd probably last me more than my 2 grams did,lol.

I keep telling myself I don't need to go crazy. I can just try snorting some tiny lines and vaping it and actually get some shit done or maybe call someone to hang out but this shit just sends me at first into an MDMA rush for this time about 5 minutes longest rush i've had from it and the dose was no more than 400mg but i'd say more like 350

When I use this stuff it have zero tolerance because I only binge for 1-2 days every few weeks. It takes 7 days for packages to arrive from the UK to USA. I will say though after Iving 300mg 3 times the next day your tolerance will already but much higher but its due to their still being the drug in your system but you've just gotten used to it.

I've never bought enough of the stuff to know what true tolerance is but I know after having a 2-4 day break from the stuff I can go right back and IV 200mgs with great results. If the stuff was more bearable when sniffed then i'd be more likely to give it a go but I just can't deal with the pain. The same thing happened with ethylphenidate I could only sniff tiny amounts then went to IV. IV ethylphenidate is a joke though. There is hardly any rush and just causes jitters..There were different qualities though I remember the first batch I had had way more euphoria and slightly MDMA ish but every batch after that just seemed to make me overly stimulated with no euphoria. Only good for making you hypersexual.

Ok so yesterday I went for the 10ml barrel, 500mg shot. my scales are iffy however and i think more than 500 ended up in there, I chose my big vein and as I pushed slowly I saw a lump forming, I pulled out and immediately tried to finish the shot in another vein. took me 3 stabs all together to get it I think the rig was too big for me to keep steady, I've only ever used 1ml fixed.

The rush wasn't as incredible as described here but I think it's because it was basically 3 separate shots. Each site is now sore and hard, and man that tells me to take a break, I struggled hard today to find a spot for a bit of amphetamine, which had little effect (cross-tolerance)?
Realised I have a very high tolerance with stims i can just keep going and going and going, cool party trick"!
This stuff is great, but the IV ROA isn't being repeated by me again. I will stick to an occasional treat of IV cocaine (my secret love, forever)

If your getting a big lump it appears your missing or quite possibly in too small of a vein and it can't handle it but you said you used a big vein just curious which one. You must register the blood first and then re check to make sure blood is still coming up you probably already know that though. Also I'm not sure what vein you are using but the big one in the crook of your arm is the only one i've been able to use for big shots like this.

When everything is done correctly it should be pretty smooth and there will only be burning if the concentration is too high.

Try a 350 dose or 400 with 5ml and see what its like. When you get it right its great. While Coke rushes are great the are short lived and end in a shitty feeling. way too expensive too..
I'm not saying this stuff is great for you but if your doing it right you shouuld easily be able to do it as long as your in the vein smoothly.

I couldn't imagine using a 10ml barrel honestly but have no problem with the 3ml barrel's. You can get just as good a rush with those. If you wanna play it safe put 250mg's in each and do 2 shots in a row or load up 400 and make damn sure your in the vein a go slow but not too slow.

You could even go with 400mg's with the 3ml rig as long as its a one time thing and it in a big vein. Do you have the big vein in the crook of your arm?

You may have not had a good rush yes do to the timing or it could be a quality issue. Did your body heat up almost like extremely hot at any point. That is the first sign then comes then extreme euphoria coupled with intesnse horniness.

If I could get Coke cheap I'd probably stick to that too but for 80 USD I get 4 shots 2 grams of 3-phen will give me well over 5-7 shots and I need to learn that its really only the first big one that knocks your socks off and its better to wait a day or some time rather than poking yourself again for a meh rush.

My advice is get 3ml barrels with 25 gauge and try 300mgs and see what happens. Yes this is against Crooks rule of Concentration but I don't completely agree with it because he was using massive doses and had 450grams of this stuff in his possession. There may be truth to what he is saying but I never used to have problems loading 200mg in 1ml rig as long as my injection was perfect and if it any time I tried using more I found it to burn and immiedly pulled out the first sign of it burning. That time I believe i didn't measure and just dumped a large amount into a spoon and could barely get 1 cc in there due to the burning pain. When watering it down everything went smooth.

I never experienced any of the crazy rushes until I hit around the 300mg mark. I wish I knew my exact dose from my last use because I dumped some and didn't filter it and left some behind. It was somewhat sloppy but once I did it I was surprised at how powerful it was. It could of just been a better quality. Maybe they are slipping mephedrone in there or something,lol but I def felt like I was on E for way longer than a coke rush or even my typical 3-fpm rush. Sad to say now i'm hooked and can't wait to try again. Definetly an evil yet beautiful drug. Maybe i'll set myself up with an IV drip or whatever those things are called. And do it that way,lol

Last edited:
how the hell are you guys getting such insane tolerances

I had the same thoughts.

I can only suggest that when on a binge, excess concentration of the drug will only produce minimal DA release due to mostly lack of DA, rapidly downregulated DA synthesis and possibly downregulated DAT. But mainly the first one. This seems to be the case with a lot of drugs. At the start of a session 150mg of MDMA will go far, but if one keeps redosing several times, then 250mg+ doses are nowhere near as rewarding as they should be. Of course serotonin is different to DA and requires a longer time for resynthesis etc but considering that some people are going on 2+ week binges on this stuff, using 15g+, it seems feasible.

After the user gets off the stuff for a while though, I'm sure 50mg doses of 3-FPM will result in normal effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Followup to my previous question, gave it a week off, 50/60 mg-ish (still using my dodgy scale because my good one is being crappy. Getting the new one seems to have scared the crappy one into behaving a bit better though) once every 1.5 hours orally, same as a week ago, gave about the same effect. Took some DXM with it this time in an attempt to stave off tolerance, that combo led to noticable dry mouth and somewhat alarming rise in body temp (probably because I am on fluoxetine 20 mg/day, so I was getting a bit too much SERT and that was jacking my temp) but it levelled off and I had a good night. I think I'll be going to definite 60 mg doses, because at the current dose it feels like I am dancing back and forth over the line for the amount of high I want (I am still relatively stimulated physically when I drop below the line, but mentally I'm not at where I'd like to be) and it'd be nice to go up and stay there. Not sure if the DXM works, I guess we'll find out next week. This week I'll be trialling lower (40 mg or so) doses to carry me through my Uni exams, I'll report back how well that works after my first one tomorrow. Until then, I have cut back to caffeine to keep me going through revision, and I'll be taking 3-FPM only for exam performance or if I absolutely need it to stay awake. Haven't slept since clubbing last night, but I slept right before so I'm not running much sleep debt yet. Wish me luck!

Followup to my previous question, gave it a week off, 50/60 mg-ish (still using my dodgy scale because my good one is being crappy. Getting the new one seems to have scared the crappy one into behaving a bit better though) once every 1.5 hours orally, same as a week ago, gave about the same effect. Took some DXM with it this time in an attempt to stave off tolerance, that combo led to noticable dry mouth and somewhat alarming rise in body temp (probably because I am on fluoxetine 20 mg/day, so I was getting a bit too much SERT and that was jacking my temp) but it levelled off and I had a good night. I think I'll be going to definite 60 mg doses, because at the current dose it feels like I am dancing back and forth over the line for the amount of high I want (I am still relatively stimulated physically when I drop below the line, but mentally I'm not at where I'd like to be) and it'd be nice to go up and stay there. Not sure if the DXM works, I guess we'll find out next week. This week I'll be trialling lower (40 mg or so) doses to carry me through my Uni exams, I'll report back how well that works after my first one tomorrow. Until then, I have cut back to caffeine to keep me going through revision, and I'll be taking 3-FPM only for exam performance or if I absolutely need it to stay awake. Haven't slept since clubbing last night, but I slept right before so I'm not running much sleep debt yet. Wish me luck!
Have not seen you posting in EADD lately squid. Hope your well.

Have not seen you posting in EADD lately squid. Hope your well.

I'm good, I just got a bit sick of the drama on EADD and took a break for a while. No problems beyond doctors being excessively cautious with me switching SSRIs and leaving me a mess for a month, but hopefully between weed and 3-FPM I can kick my brain into a useful state until the meds start working.

Curious as to how Heroin + 3-Fpm would be. Might be able to do it this week.

IV H for sure.

Maybe IV 3-fpm as I only have a small amount coming.

Maybe both at once?

I'm good, I just got a bit sick of the drama on EADD and took a break for a while. No problems beyond doctors being excessively cautious with me switching SSRIs and leaving me a mess for a month, but hopefully between weed and 3-FPM I can kick my brain into a useful state until the meds start working.
Good to hear your good. The only SSRI that worked for me was Lexapro. I tried Zoloft and hated it. Dont take any of them anymore. I think a lot of my stress and depression back in the day was from studying and the general pressure of uni. Good luck with the study, its worth it in the long run. And EADD seems to have settled down these days. You should pop in again.

Good to hear your good. The only SSRI that worked for me was Lexapro. I tried Zoloft and hated it. Dont take any of them anymore. I think a lot of my stress and depression back in the day was from studying and the general pressure of uni. Good luck with the study, its worth it in the long run. And EADD seems to have settled down these days. You should pop in again.

I'll stick my head in once the exams are over. So far the fluox side effects seem nicer on me than the sertraline side effects, though I'm only a week or so into taking it, so I won't know if it actually works for a few more weeks. I'll come stick my head into EADD once I'm done with this week and I've recovered from the mixed caffeine and 3-FPM fuelled craziness I'll be trying to accomplish. At least I'll have a good idea if 3-FPM works for focus, concentration and switching my brain to functional state afterwards.

To go back on topic, does anyone know of a non-serotoninergic NMDA antagonist? I'd prefer not to take chances with the DXM, but I don't want to give up the shielding from dopamine related problems if at all possible. If I start getting severe downsides from the DXM I might just give up 3-FPM use altogether until I can quit SSRIs, which is a while away, so I hope it doesn't come to that or there's a decent replacement available. Alternately, is there anything that could O-demethylate the DXM before it makes it to my brain? Especially with the CYP2D6 inhibition from fluoxetine, I'm getting a double up on risk and less effectiveness to boot.

If your getting a big lump it appears your missing or quite possibly in too small of a vein and it can't handle it but you said you used a big vein just curious which one. You must register the blood first and then re check to make sure blood is still coming up you probably already know that though. Also I'm not sure what vein you are using but the big one in the crook of your arm is the only one i've been able to use for big shots like this.

When everything is done correctly it should be pretty smooth and there will only be burning if the concentration is too high.

Try a 350 dose or 400 with 5ml and see what its like. When you get it right its great. While Coke rushes are great the are short lived and end in a shitty feeling. way too expensive too..
I'm not saying this stuff is great for you but if your doing it right you shouuld easily be able to do it as long as your in the vein smoothly.

I couldn't imagine using a 10ml barrel honestly but have no problem with the 3ml barrel's. You can get just as good a rush with those. If you wanna play it safe put 250mg's in each and do 2 shots in a row or load up 400 and make damn sure your in the vein a go slow but not too slow.

You could even go with 400mg's with the 3ml rig as long as its a one time thing and it in a big vein. Do you have the big vein in the crook of your arm?

You may have not had a good rush yes do to the timing or it could be a quality issue. Did your body heat up almost like extremely hot at any point. That is the first sign then comes then extreme euphoria coupled with intesnse horniness.

If I could get Coke cheap I'd probably stick to that too but for 80 USD I get 4 shots 2 grams of 3-phen will give me well over 5-7 shots and I need to learn that its really only the first big one that knocks your socks off and its better to wait a day or some time rather than poking yourself again for a meh rush.

My advice is get 3ml barrels with 25 gauge and try 300mgs and see what happens. Yes this is against Crooks rule of Concentration but I don't completely agree with it because he was using massive doses and had 450grams of this stuff in his possession. There may be truth to what he is saying but I never used to have problems loading 200mg in 1ml rig as long as my injection was perfect and if it any time I tried using more I found it to burn and immiedly pulled out the first sign of it burning. That time I believe i didn't measure and just dumped a large amount into a spoon and could barely get 1 cc in there due to the burning pain. When watering it down everything went smooth.

I never experienced any of the crazy rushes until I hit around the 300mg mark. I wish I knew my exact dose from my last use because I dumped some and didn't filter it and left some behind. It was somewhat sloppy but once I did it I was surprised at how powerful it was. It could of just been a better quality. Maybe they are slipping mephedrone in there or something,lol but I def felt like I was on E for way longer than a coke rush or even my typical 3-fpm rush. Sad to say now i'm hooked and can't wait to try again. Definetly an evil yet beautiful drug. Maybe i'll set myself up with an IV drip or whatever those things are called. And do it that way,lol

Yeah I used the crook in ym arm, found it too hard to pull back a 10ml rig and mustve slipped out, although it wasnt painful and the lump did go down quicklly, and this shit was from a different supplier than the usual, fuck it im gonna try again thanks for your advice my man .

@Squid - How's it going Squid? How come you changed SSRI if you don't mind me asking, I'm on Sertraline but interested to find out your thoughts on other SSRI meds.

@Squid - How's it going Squid? How come you changed SSRI if you don't mind me asking, I'm on Sertraline but interested to find out your thoughts on other SSRI meds.

I was finding the sertraline was making it really hard to focus on uni work, and wrecked my sleep. Still waiting for the fluox to reach active level, so I have no idea how effective it'll be, but the initial side effects are a lot nicer, and caffeine's regained its effectiveness, which is excellent.

Other than that, just ticking along the same as always really.

I was wondering, did anybody found the batches of early january REALLY ODD? I had one from 2 different vendors, both were literally awful and nothing like usual, and i wanted to know if this happened to anybody else or if that was just me going crazy !

Last edited: