• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-I Subthread] Combinations

2c-i is such an easy-going (mentally) psychedelic that it combines pretty nicely with just about any drug I've found. Last night I dropped 15mg after having a few beers, a couple oxy, some benzos and a few modafinil (all fairly low doses), and it was a truly marvelous cocktail, I was able to be alert and dance, but also was really lucid and smooth with conversing with people.

Keep in my mind I had a lot of experience using all those drugs on their own previously.

An anecdote of warning in the spirit of harm reduction: After weighing out gel caps, we had scraped whatever we could out of the bag with a spatula, then my friend decided to rinse the bag out and drink what was left. He estimated it was perhaps a couple milligrams, but soon realized it was probably more like 20-30! He had a great time, but it wasn't what he was anticipating.

We are both chem students at uni, but we totally abandoned proper laboratory technique, just because we had gotten excited about our "drug". Be careful!

Last edited:
2c-i is great and mixes well with anything and everything! I don't think the body load is bad at all, for me any tryptamine is way worse in terms of that cant-get-comfortable feeling and tummy grumbliness. Just a headache and some neck/shoulder stiffness.

The visuals are nice and fun, but I really like how jovial and silly it makes me, without confusion/recursive thoughts, etc. Great party drug at the 20-22mg point, if I'm at a festival or a show one thing I like to do is pretend im rolling! Its hella fun, and nobody can even tell the difference! Plus, no lingering neurotoxicity in the morning ;)

^Sounds like your ready to see some craxzy elephant butt hamster gerbil monkey dinosaur babra strisend tikel me elmo shit!
I kno it fucking burns, but snort the 2C-I first then eat some other fluffyness. twice da trip. i dunno havnt mixd booze with RC's be carfull my boy tripd out n disaperd for a few days after eatn a 10strp n drinkn a pint of jack.

If I'm going to involve alcohol with psychedelics, It'd probably only be with 2c-i, and I feel like a little goes a long way, drink 3 or 4 while waiting for the comeup....which is pretty much the only thing I dislike about 2c-x in general, the comeup you're waiting...and waiting...and waiting...lol

^ I like where you're going with bumping some and eating some, I may give that another shot but when I start bumping 2c-i it becomes very moreish for me...12 hours later im bumping huge piles frustrated I can't get back to where I was in the first place.

Anyone know of anyone mixing 2c-i with 4-aco-dmt?

Anyone know about how the reaction may be?

It was a long time ago that I tried this combination but I remember it being kind of confusing. Like, everything was kind of making no sense to me. Could be fun?

I think it will be better to take 4 aco dmt first, and after apx 4 hours take 2c-i.I did the same, but with magic mushrooms(instead of 4 aco dmt)That was awesome trip.

Several years ago i have tried such combo: 1mg bromodragonfly and after 10 hours of hard tripping i took 5-7mg of 2-ci..... this was real PEA fullpower, synergetic, full of energy, and really weird. Try it someday(do not forget to smoke weed from time to time)

But still I think the essential combo is 2c-i(10mg) and mdma(70-100). resembles candyflip verymuch.

I enjoyed combining 2ci with: mdma,2ce,mescaline(especially),lsd,mushrooms, and dmt.

I got serotonin syndrome and ended up in the hospital after a weekend of 2c-i and MDMA. all The others sound safe though.

I have tried combining 2c-i and opiates (namely kratom and percocet) on a few occasions but I found it always weakened the 2c-i side of the trip. The opiates removed most of the body energy, and my visuals are usually weakened pretty significantly. The sense of euphoria is great, though.

Also, I am on SSRI's (escitalopram) and I haven't noticed any weakening of my 2c-i trips since I began them recently, though they did seem to remove all of the body load that I used to get on 2c-i.

I got serotonin syndrome and ended up in the hospital after a weekend of 2c-i and MDMA. all The others sound safe though.

Uh oh, I've always been under the impression that MDMA + 2C-I is a safe combination. 8o

Does this mean that 2C-I might be an MAOI, I wonder?

Uh oh, I've always been under the impression that MDMA + 2C-I is a safe combination. 8o

Does this mean that 2C-I might be an MAOI, I wonder?

I am currently on SSRI's and I fairly recently combined 350mg mdma (very large dose is needed to roll on ssri's) and 18mg 2ci and it was quite nice, no serotonin syndrome.

I've heard many, many reports of MDMA+2CX trips going smoothly. That said, there are plenty of glowing trip reports out there about mescaline + MAOIs, for example, which can be an extremely dangerous combination.

I recently acquired some 2C-E and am currently on 18mg 2C-E and 10mg 2C-I. While I have yet to try more than 12mg 2C-E alone, this is the most visually active and euphoric of my 2C trips to date, including my 30+mg 2C-I adventures. I look forward to exploring -E much further.

What didn't you like about the LSD combo? I've been looking forward to mixing 2Cs with tryptamines, but nobody I know personally has tried it except one guy I talk to online who loved it.

whats a good 2ci-e ratio? should the 2c-i dose be cut in half if mixed with mdma? and when you say stimulation..is it something that dancing could work out? or is it more persistent?

What didn't you like about the LSD combo? I've been looking forward to mixing 2Cs with tryptamines, but nobody I know personally has tried it except one guy I talk to online who loved it.
I really liked the combo personally. Its not as good as 2c-e and lsd but visually its amazing and the only problem most people would have with it is the over stimuli IMO. Also when i've done 2c-e/i I always liked dosing higher on the 2c-i. Ex. 15 mgs/20 mgs.

I hated 2C-I + 2C-E - nasty, twitchy, anxious, overstimulated mess. YMMV. And clearly does cos some enjoy it. My doses were low but don't recall them exactly.

Hey shambles... what does YMMV mean?

In concern of the topic... 2cI + acid kicks ass. they compliment each other well. High dose 2ci with acid is much better than a high dose 2cI experiment.

2ci and mdma [plus whatever else is in the role] kicks ass also. Great for dancing. I dropped the roll about 4 hours after the 2ci. It was awesome, and came on very smoothly. It surely propelled me forward. My body felt amazing... very orgasmic.

2ci and 2ct2 was strange. Both were taking in low doses. No more than 10 mg. I didn't scale it the best I could have. I was just kinda fucking around with some left over powder in the bag. I'd say 7 or 8 or 2ct2 and maybe 10 of 2ci. The 2ci was probably the stronger in the combo. I felt strange rather than wonderful. I would not repeat this combo again.

The only combo with 2cI I would probably repeat would be the acid combo... That could be because I love acid.

I'm curious to try an insufflated dose of 2cI immediately after munching some mushrooms. I'm think I would eat 2.5 grams of shrooms... and snort maybe 7 mg. Anyone have any opinions or experiences they want to share concerning this combo?

All in all I enjoy 2cI more just by itself. I want to try lower doses of it... like 12 or 14. I usually stay between 16 and 20... but I'm not too sure if I like it at those doses. The stimulation is to bothersome... I'm curious at how it would be at slightly lower doses.

Also I read a lot of reports of people unsatisfied with certain doses because they didn't get the visuals they were expecting. 2cI is not a very visual drug for me... nor do I really wish it to be. 2c-t-2 gives me the visuals I look for in a long lasting psychedelic.

My mind is scrambled... eh...