• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-I Subthread] Combinations

More intense, yes, shorter duration. In my opinion, however...the 2C's are very psychedelic, but acid is psychedelic in a whole other way that only acid is. I've gotten more visuals on 2C-I trips (20-30mg range, oral) than taking two tabs of the run-of-the-mill white on white acid blotter, but the acid is always more psychedelic in the sense of being mind-expanding and spiritual....

2C-I and MDMA, on the other hand, I have never tried...I'd like to though!

I realize subjectivity, but a good dose of 2ci is far more powerful than an 8th of shrooms hands down IMO.

But yeah, i dunno about all this acid purity stuff or whatever, but 2ci is definitely pretty powerful.

I'd wait a few days (3-5). Usually by then my tolerance back to normal. If you insist on tripping 2 days in a row the general rule of thumb is to double the previous dose to attain the same effect.

AFAIK 2c-i is pretty benign physically

NO! Doubling if initial dose was rather small, yes maybe OK. But if you did 20-25mg on night1, 40-50mg on night2 will almost sure have your heart rate WAY too high and is NOT necessary. I would increase dose by no more than 5mg. I have LOTS of experience with 2CI and Ive done 25mg one night, and 30mg the next and found the results to be equivalent. I even did a 3rd night once at 35mg with very nearly equivalent effect.

I would say more than 3 nights in a row and you will probably be having a HUGE tolerance and you may feel something, but not what you want... at this point you are just too tolerant for it to work and you are just stressing your body. No more than a 3rd night at 10mg + over first night.

2c-I and 4-aco complimented each other nicely. The stimulation you could receive might bother you. The visuals were something else though.......

Are there any trip reports with 4-aco-dmt + 2c-i? I've been thinking about trying the combo out. I've read a few reports on mushrooms +2c-i.

is it likely that I found it to be more psychedelic than LSD because I snorted it?

Snorting 2C-I can be very intense. But the reason you would have thought it was more psychedelic than LSD is undoubtedly because you had a weak LSD dose and didn't fully trip... who told you it was needlepoint by the way? Because it's kind of a buzz word and anyone trying to make money off of it could easily have just decided to say that to attract people.

I realize subjectivity, but a good dose of 2ci is far more powerful than an 8th of shrooms hands down IMO.

Mushrooms are the most powerful psychedelic I've done, and I've done dozens. But again, some mushrooms are weak. I've had eighths that just gave me a buzz, and half eighths that have given me +4 experiences that have changed my life.

I'm coming down from an awesome 2C-I combination. Took 17mg orally at 6:00 and another 4mg at 7:30. By 8:30 I had settled into a very pleasant and surprisingly visual trip, although it did feel somewhat shallow. I'm beginning love how fun this chemical is for recreational purposes, and it really shines as an enhancer for concerts, raves, etc. at lower dosages.

For a solo experience like I had tonight, though, the mental aspects of the 2C-I trip can be somewhat lacking, so with this in mind, at 10:00 vaporized about half a bowl of good weed, and insulated 150mg of ketamine (which is not a K-hole dose for me because of tolerance). While coming up on the K, the visuals became increasingly prominent and within minutes, my entire visual spectrum became consumed by swirling colors and flowing patterns.

By 10:30 I had mostly lost touch with reality, and while absorbed in psychedelic hyperspace I felt as if I could see the fabric of the universe and perceive how it is arranged through a tangle of spacial dimensions to resemble the physical world in which we reside. While coming down from the ketamine I regained touch with reality one sense at a time over a period of what must have been around an hour. Did I mention the body high was fucking unbelievable? Its still hard to read, and I don't want to look through this entire post; it looks long. But anyways the physical euphoria was profound. I think that taking a (dissociative psychedelic) + a (serotonergic psychedelic) is the most euphoric drug combination.

I've been vaporizing the rest of that bowl as I type this and the 2C--I is coming on pretty hard again, so... time to break out the nitrous. See you guys on the other side.

-Saucy

I'm coming down from an awesome 2C-I combination. Took 17mg orally at 6:00 and another 4mg at 7:30. By 8:30 I had settled into a very pleasant and surprisingly visual trip, although it did feel somewhat shallow. I'm beginning love how fun this chemical is for recreational purposes, and it really shines as an enhancer for concerts, raves, etc. at lower dosages.

For a solo experience like I had tonight, though, the mental aspects of the 2C-I trip can be somewhat lacking, so with this in mind, at 10:00 vaporized about half a bowl of good weed, and insulated 150mg of ketamine (which is not a K-hole dose for me because of tolerance). While coming up on the K, the visuals became increasingly prominent and within minutes, my entire visual spectrum became consumed by swirling colors and flowing patterns.

By 10:30 I had mostly lost touch with reality, and while absorbed in psychedelic hyperspace I felt as if I could see the fabric of the universe and perceive how it is arranged through a tangle of spacial dimensions to resemble the physical world in which we reside. While coming down from the ketamine I regained touch with reality one sense at a time over a period of what must have been around an hour. Did I mention the body high was fucking unbelievable? Its still hard to read, and I don't want to look through this entire post; it looks long. But anyways the physical euphoria was profound. I think that taking a (dissociative psychedelic) + a (serotonergic psychedelic) is the most euphoric drug combination.

I've been vaporizing the rest of that bowl as I type this and the 2C--I is coming on pretty hard again, so... time to break out the nitrous. See you guys on the other side.

-Saucy
So jealous, man. How was it?

Can anyone offer some insight regarding 2c-i and MDMA? I plan on mixing the two this weekend at a dubstep show. I've rolled almost 20 times in my life, so I'm pretty experienced with it. I've been to a lot of raves too, so I know what to expect in that regard. What happens with the visuals, headspace, and body high when you combine the two?

So jealous, man. How was it?

The nitrous? Lots of fun as usual, but K is my preferred dissociative by a long shot. Nitrous, even when on a psychedelic like 2C-I, is still just a cheap thrill. Its not unless you're combining it with something like LSD, or DPT or whatnot that it really gains some depth.

Can anyone offer some insight regarding 2c-i and MDMA? I plan on mixing the two this weekend at a dubstep show. I've rolled almost 20 times in my life, so I'm pretty experienced with it. I've been to a lot of raves too, so I know what to expect in that regard. What happens with the visuals, headspace, and body high when you combine the two?

The body high on 2C-I + MDMA is usually very nice. I've found that the visuals don't change much compared with the 2C-I on its own, but if you dose high enough they can still be impressive. As far as the headspace, it is largely dependent on the dosage timing and quantity. Taking a 2C (most notably I and B for some reason) towards the end of a roll produces a unique experience in which the insights and emotions experienced under the influence of the MDMA are much more throughly understood and integrated than if you just crash after the roll. Taking them together will produce a stronger body high and more closely align the trip timelines. Taking the MDMA after the 2C-I produces pretty much what you'd expect.

-Saucy

I'd end up taking the 2c-i a few hours before the MDMA. I suppose I'd start tripping on 2c-i, and then soon the roll from the MDMA would follow. I'd imagine an insane amount of empathy, amazing body high, and insane appreciation for the visuals and the music. I'm so excited.

How is 2c-i and dancing? I know there's a body load while on it, but I feel like if I got up and moving around it'd be fine. While I was walking around my house on 2c-i, I felt like I was walking more fluently/gracefully. Now how you can navigate flawlessly through large crowds while rolling or on psychs? That's how I felt in my own house while on it.

the other day i used one Zicam Cough Max (~400mg DXM) early in the day, then about 13 hours later took another Zimax along with ~15mg of 2C-I (around 10:30 PM).

it was one of the best experiences i've ever had. i was very out of it though. language was pretty much impossible for me... not that i was in my body for very much time anyway. i definitely entered "hyperspace" or "psydelik space" as d.m. turner used to call it. it was my first time experiencing something like this. i just wish i remembered more of it... i didn't sleep the night before and thus was very out of it. oh well, i'll do a more controlled experiment next time now that i know what this combo is capable of!

Not that I am recomending it but I have tried 200mg mephadrone with 30mg 2C-I. The mephedrone gave the speedy push of 2C-I an extra euphoric edge and together they made everything shimmer with flashes of yellow light similar to what you see when dazzled by the sun. It was good but I found that, as always happens with me when I combine stimulants and psychedelics, some mental aspects of the trip were sacrificed for the stimulation which seemed to be forefront in the experience.

Last weekend I sparkle-flipped (2c-i + mdma) at a rave.

Got to the rave, hardly any people there right now, but immeditaly find MINTS (best pills in the US). they were real cheap too. good start to the night.
(I haven't rolled in 3 months btw, which is long time for me, and last time i rolled it was mints:))
00:00 Drop 1 green A
45:00 Starting to feel the roll, my friend who double dropped is ROLLING BALLS already
1:00 Take my other roll
1:30 Friend offers to give me half a mint to give him a lightshow (awesome haha). I brought 2 ultra bright glowsticks and just had to use them on him for this lightshow since he was giving me mintz. Drop the mint after the lightshow (already rolling reaalllll hard :D)
2:00 Drop around 5-15mg 2c-i (not really sure, my scale is off 20mg, but I think it was somewhere in the small range, probly 5-10mg)
3:00 Definitely feelin the 2c-i!! and reall strong for how little I took.
I can tell the roll has peaked now, I still want to keep coming up, so I get my friend to give me some more 2c-i. (This was probably about 10-20mg)
Last set is playing and it's VASKI AND OBLIVION (goodassdubbstepp)
3:30 Rave gets done and i'm just starting to feel my 2nd bomb of 2c-i
We try to find the afterparty but venue owners start freaking out and we are forced to leave.
3:45 We get in the car.. thinking about the long ride back.
Friend sells mehalf a mint he had left.. I take it.
4:30 Feelin the 2c-i trippin decently and start to feel the roll a little..
Pretty boring care ride back, we ended up getting lost due to a friend that was on....:
4 mints (400mg~ mdma)
40-50mg 2c-i (ALL SNORTED.. haha ouch)

It was a great experience overall, for me though, the mdma defintely was the main drug in effect the whole night, while other reports of this combo i read reported the 2c-x was alot stronger.

One of my friends got to roll for his first time this night (with mints!!s first rave.
and he smoked dmt with some dude there.. ha

FYI sparkle flipping is actually 2c-e + mdma

Anyway, I find that (for me) unless I insufflate or SC inject (neither of which are preferable...) my experience with 2c-i is incredibly weak and not altogether worth it by itself. Combos are almost necessary if I want to take it orally.

As everyone has mentioned, 2c-i + mdma is a great mix. They enhance each other in a very synergistic way. I also took about 15mg so it would peak at the same time as a 4-hit LSD trip peaked, and the combo was fantastic... it essentially just potentiated the LSD and gave it a bit of its own body stimulation. I was dancing like crazy in a constantly warping room full of colorful swirls made up of little multicolored dots! Awesome, haha.

has anyone had any experience with methylone and 2c-I?

I'm getting a fairly large package of methylone in the mail tomorrow, accompanied with a sample of 2C-I. I have experience with methylone, but not 2C=I. Also have a lot of experience with LSA, shrooms, and LSD and MDMA.

I plan on taking about 15mg of 2CI, then when i feel like im about to peak i will rail a line of aabout 150mg methylone, and experience theoretical bliss.

Anyone have any personal methods to approaching methylone and 2CI simultaneously? what should be doesed first, what next, when, how?

sparkle flip, jedi flip, hoopty doopty poopity flip

(the last one is jenkem + LSD for anyone interested)