• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-I Subthread] Combinations

[2C-I Subthread] 2C-I Combinations

I believe 2CI would be a full blown psychedelic when taken with MAOI. I have taken 2CI with amphetamine (which is a mild MAOI) a few times and both times it was a lot more trippy than plain 2CI, even when I took 2CI intravenously... that was interesting too though, instant visuals...

MDMA + 10mg of 2c-i orally

Tried it like last month at a rave and was my first experience with 2c-i or any 2c for that matter....

Very very visual in a very different sense from LSD or mushrooms, it wasnt so much things shifting and breathing as it was depth perception being thrown off, closer things would come into focus while things in the back would still be just as clear just sort of separated.... It was sort of like looking at one of those "magic eye" images. Fractals were everywhere, overlaying light and physical objects as well...

Other than the body load it was very much enjoyable...

i use 2ci for art. i take 20mg 2ci and 250mg dxm and paint, usually for about four or five hours. right now i'm painting mayan stuff from the popol vuh on my walls. i've tried art on drugs before - i love to write on opiods. but painting on 2ci is a religious experience. i paint my gods. and when i come down, and look at what i've done, i'm *amazed*. when i look at mayan art for inspiration, most of it just doesn't make sense, visually. but with 2ci, i understand it. i can look at the washed out replica and see the living art, then bring it to life on my walls. most other drugs would interfere with painting - the net result would be crap. but 2ci is pure magic.

so, this is my first pic, JaguarDream, i've gone far beyond that.....

download.php

Last edited:

I'd say there's a "hump" you have to get over. (caveat: your personal experience may vary)

Anything sub 5mg produces jittery stimulation without much visuals. This dosage can be repeated every few hours without ever "breaking through" to a psychedelic state.

5-10mg is a good "halfway" there state for me.

Anything above 10mg will definitely produce visuals (along with the famous "punched in the face by a rainbow" feeling).

I would not exceed 20mg insufflated - there's simply no rationale. Pain and body load increase far more than euphoria and visuals.

I've snorted 20mg... It was a stupid thing to do but looking back on it, it was amazing.

The come up was beyond hell, i was throwing up and thought I had OD'd or something (I know its not possible but hey, I was munted beyond imagination) nothing would stay in my stomach. The pain was incredibly bad for about 20-30 minutes. I smoked some weed and that helped a lot, stopped the nausea and made the trip amazing. I might post my trip report tonight since Erowid doesn't seem to want it :(

My girlfriend wants to do 2C-I at an upcoming rave, would a 15mg oral dose keep her going for the night or will she have to redose?

I think I'm going to have a 15mg oral dose then 40-50mg of MDMA for this rave, or should i lessen the 2C-I dosage?

Oh no... was going to try a small 2ci dose however after reading this thread i'm not so sure..quite a few people mention hppd from it :(

I've taken a fair bit of 2C-I and don't have HPPD. That's not to say others haven't, of course. People can get symptoms of HPPD after pretty much any psyche from what I've seen - and maybe 2C-I is worse for it than others. Don't know but it's not affected me that way. So far at least...

My girlfriend wants to do 2C-I at an upcoming rave, would a 15mg oral dose keep her going for the night or will she have to redose?

I think I'm going to have a 15mg oral dose then 40-50mg of MDMA for this rave, or should i lessen the 2C-I dosage?

15mg would keep me (and most other folks I know) going for a night with no tolerance so I'd imagine your girlfriend would be similar :)

Not combined 2C-I with MDMA but I'd imagine it would be a good combo, although possibly a bit overstimulating - depends if you're using actual MDMA or "Ecstasy" as the latter may well have some form of speed (or god knows what else) in it too. I'd imagine 40-50mg would be okay though - probably more would be okay too - but it's not somethin I've had the oppurtunity to do yet.

I've taken a fair bit of 2C-I and don't have HPPD. That's not to say others haven't, of course. People can get symptoms of HPPD after pretty much any psyche from what I've seen - and maybe 2C-I is worse for it than others. Don't know but it's not affected me that way. So far at least...

15mg would keep me (and most other folks I know) going for a night with no tolerance so I'd imagine your girlfriend would be similar :)

Not combined 2C-I with MDMA but I'd imagine it would be a good combo, although possibly a bit overstimulating - depends if you're using actual MDMA or "Ecstasy" as the latter may well have some form of speed (or god knows what else) in it too. I'd imagine 40-50mg would be okay though - probably more would be okay too - but it's not somethin I've had the oppurtunity to do yet.

Well it is Ecstasy, but the pill is very pure and contains about 100mg of MDMA in it. I was planning on taking half then another at a later stage.

Sounds good :)

God i love bluelight....

I have combined ket and 2C-I... actually it was my first ketamine experience. I did it on the plateau rather than the peak. I found it to increase the clarity of the trip and make it "lighter" (in coloration and content). I enjoyed it a lot... it was my most successful ketamine experience, though it was also my first. I haven't used ket all that many times.

Whats the risk of Serotonin Syndrome when combining MDMA and 2C-I?

Also, what order should i be taking it? I was told to take the Molly when i hit the peak of the 2C-I.

Whats the risk of Serotonin Syndrome when combining MDMA and 2C-I?

Also, what order should i be taking it? I was told to take the Molly when i hit the peak of the 2C-I.

No more than with MDMA alone, and you'd have to take a lot of that to get serotonin syndrome. If you're on any anti-depressants I'd be a little wary of MDMA, but not 2c-i. 2c-i can take up to 2hrs to come on, in my experience anyway, so I'd take the molly 2-4hrs after the 2c-i dose if you want the two experiences to overlap, or 4-6hrs in if you want the MDMA to outlast the 2c-i. All this is on an empty stomach of course, with food in there you'll have to make slight adjustments, but these certainly aren't absolute measurments to begin with...

I have some 2ci and tested about 5mg out when i first got it.....it felt like a good roll or just straight molly.....real thought envoking.....not realy any hardcore visuals....did see the out line and ligh of images get brighter tho.....anyways i have 2 capsules left iam gona take friday each capsule has 8 to 13 mg in them....i plan on taking both of them with also 2 rolls i have.....will i be ok or is that to much....iam very experienced and usally take 3 to 4 rolls at a time or 3 to 4 hits of acid at a time......but 2ci and rolls=safe?....also i have some chocolate shrooms which contain 3.5grams of dehydratd muhshrooms....would it be safer to eat the mushroom instead of the rolls or should i do all 3?

Fish, read on the last page, there was just discussion regarding mdma + 2ci.

I took 18mg yesterday, and was a bit underwhelmed. Probably gonna try 20-22mg next time (I've done it 3 other times, but was unaware of the dosages). The visuals were good, but mentally it didn't do quite as much as I was hoping.

Does anyone have any experience with mixing 2c-i and methylone? If so, how was it, and what were your doses?

I'd like to experiment with this combination as i have thoroughly enjoyed the individual effects of each of them. I'm thinking of taking a light-regular dose of 2c-i (10-15mg) and then topping that with 200mg of methylone when i'm peaking on the 2c-i.

Last edited:
2C-I is like a magic eleixir, feels quite safe and gentle; add a bit of strong methamphetamine though and it ascneds into warpspeed, plus overdrive.

MDMA is a wonderful thing to mix with 2c-i as well....

very chilled out, a lot more of the happiness from the MDMA and a lot more visuals from the 2c-i, they both really just fill in what disappointments me about both of them, and what is created is a really laid back intense trip that is very easy on the mind....

10mg of 2c-i and probably between 75-100mg of MDMA destroyed me.... i hardly stood for 5 hours for any other reason than to piss.... I fucking melted into the chair and had no urge to get back up.... you know the face of someone rolling really hard who just took a whippit? yea i looked something like that...

anyone done mdma with 2ci? Is it good? Is it best to have them peak at the same time? Does it take away from the mdma at all? Whats a good dose?

anyone done mdma with 2ci? Is it good? Is it best to have them peak at the same time? Does it take away from the mdma at all? Whats a good dose?

E goes well with just about any RC. Well, at least any 2C version.

I've been experimenting with the combo for a bit now and for me, taking the 2C first and then the E about an hour to an hour and a half later seems to work best. That way I'm peaking on both at the same time.

The feeling is almost indescribable. Mindfuck coloration with insane head/spinal rush from the E. Ugggggghhhhhnnnnn.....feels so good! =D

Seriously, last trip I had when they both started peaking I had to sit down and chill. I felt too good to move. Think my eyes were rolling up in the back of my head a bit....

How much 2c-i do you take? I'm gonna be taking 175mg of molly with a 70mg booster 1.5hrs later.

I'm wondering if I should go with a low dose of 2ci (like 10-15mg) or a somewhat higher dose (18-25)

I'd dial down your molly if you're planning on taking the 2C-I. try 125 to start, then add the 2C. I'd say 15mg of the 2C should be adequate to start, then maybe a 5mg bump if its not enough.