• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-I Subthread] Combinations

has anyone had any experience with methylone and 2c-I?

I'm getting a fairly large package of methylone in the mail tomorrow, accompanied with a sample of 2C-I. I have experience with methylone, but not 2C=I. Also have a lot of experience with LSA, shrooms, and LSD and MDMA.

I plan on taking about 15mg of 2CI, then when i feel like im about to peak i will rail a line of aabout 150mg methylone, and experience theoretical bliss.

Anyone have any personal methods to approaching methylone and 2CI simultaneously? what should be doesed first, what next, when, how?

well it really just all depends, theres a few good ways to go about this combo. You can dose the methylone first, then reboost however many times u want, then when your about an hour and half or two hours before you start coming down on the methylone, take your dose of 2c-i. This will provide a very smooth transition from the methylone role into your PEA trip, and instead of a crash you'll have a few hours of tripping in front of you.

If you want to correlate the peaks I would take the methylone anywhere between 2-3 hours into the 2c-i. I would not snort the methylone but I never snort methylone anyways. depending on how experienced you are with the two compounds Id recommend anywhere between 15-25 mg of 2c-i followed by the initial 100-200 mg methylone bomb then 50-150 when ever you need a redose.

i get extremely intense hot and cold flushes on 2C-I.. the first time i tried it I drank a whole gram, thinking it was mephedrone, lets just say it wasn't enjoyable as i try as hard as I can to block out any memory. I asked my friend to take me home about 2 minutes after me.

Me on 1g 2C-I - "Im going to die, batman is after me and my heart is eating its way out of my chest!!!" I wasn't even seeing batman or anything, I just felt like batman wanted to kill me.

The other two times were great, 15mg orally.. except for the intense hot and cold flushes which is why I no longer like 2c-iPod.. 2c-Beats is great though :D

2ci and ecstasy has been the all around best combination of drugs I've ever taken at a rave. Four other friends and I mixed varying amounts of 2ci and ecstasy (I personally took 30 mg of 2ci and 2 different drops of e, I know for a fact one pill was really good stuff, I'm not sure about the other). I took 2 pills of 2ci around 4:30, 2 pills of e around 5:00 and the last pill of 2ci around 5:30. I had taken 3 tabs of 2ci on its own once prior and it was a great trip but I did not expect 2ci and ecstasy to work so well together. Coming up was a bit uncomfortable but nothing too serious; my stomach hurt a bit a couple times but I was just having such a good time raving, it passed before I even noticed.

The come up was a bit delayed compared )to when I had just taken 3 tabs of 2ci. I felt like I was coming up from around 5:15 to 6:30 but before I knew it I was tripping balls and rolling to the music. Once all the drugs finally kicked in at once though it was the most enjoyable experience of my life. I was going crazy to Chuckie, Avicii, Rusko, and Kaskade, back to back to back and I was only getting more into it.

In regards to what I actually saw, felt, and perceived - it was probably the most mind-blowing experience of my life and one of the most difficult to describe. People do have to remember with a high dosage of 2ci you are still tripping so your brain is gonna make some pretty insane scenarios. During Avicii it was still daytime and the sun was BEAMING onto the crowd and when his name would go up in flames on the visualizer I just felt like I was transported to the depths of hell dancing harder than I've ever danced before - seriously, if you just want the ultimate raving experience, take 2ci and ecstasy together. Once I started seriously tripping and rolling towards the end of Avicii (around 7:00) I just kept going until the festival ended without realizing. Song by song just went by and I felt like I was on top of the world for every single one. During the entire drive back, everyone who had taken 2ci and e was just dancing the entire time. We only started really coming down around 2-3 AM and finally sobered up entirely around 6-7 AM.

Out of all of my friends, I took the largest dosage of 2ci and e. Almost everyone else I was with took either 2-3 tabs of 2ci and 1 pill of e. I really don't know why people are so apprehensive about this combo, one of the people I was with is a small 100 lb Asian girl and she took 2 tabs of 2ci (20 mg) and 2 pills of e and that was her first time rolling and she had the best time of her life. Good luck to everyone wanting to try out this combo and make sure to listen to Avicii, he changed my life on this stuff! Oh ya, the second the music would stop at the festival or we'd move to a place where there wasn't music playing, we'd start tripping really hard balls and losing grip of reality so music is actually really structuring on this combo, when the music is on you tend to get much more clear-minded.

I've tried 2C-I with bk-MDMA but the synergy was not that good. I am (almost) sure that it had to do with the setting (I was at a psytrance party) because a few friends told me they enjoyed these two together.

Hey ya'll. For some reason, since the site upgrade I've been having difficulty searching so forgive me if this is covered somewhere in this thread (didn't see it quickly leafing through). Does anyone have any experience combining 2c-i and LSD?

I'd like a little input on a possible combo I was thinking about running.

100mg methylone + 100mg mephedrone + 12mg 2C-I, all combined in the same capsule.

My thoughts here are that the 'lone & 'drone will provide an instant kick that will cover up the usually unpleasant 2C-I comeup. Then, when these are wearing off, the 2C-I euphoria will be in full effect. I usually find that the positive and euphoric mindset that kicks in from MDMA or M1+4-MMC will "color" the rest of my psych experience, but I have no experience in this specific combo.

^ in one cap, I dunno. Methylone kicks in at 15min, really starts rushing to its peak at 45-60m, and is definitely starting to go down by 2 hours... just about when the 2C-I will be entering its full phase. Know that some people take a full 2 hours to really notice 2C-I. The idea of the M's "smoothing over" the 2C-I's comeup is very speculative... might work... or it might make it WORSE.

I don't know if I would want to experience the jitteriness of 2C-I's comeup, just as Methylone's tail-end frazzles are starting. 12mg is for SOME (but not most) people a pretty strong experience. And adding the mephedrone as well... hmmm... Most will probably have their asses kicked and be shitfaced happy. I few will want more. And a few might have very bad reactions to such a multi-direction punch to their nervous system and freak.

FYI lots of experience with Methylone and 2C-I, none with mephedrone.

BTW a friend took a previously mild hit of LSD just past a Methylone peak and it had him tripping his balls off, seeing kaleidoscopes everywhere, moving woodgrain, breathing surfaces, the whole 9 yards, said it felt like he had done 3-4 hits. So the 2C-I might well have its "pshychedelosity", haha, increased doing it after Methyhlone, who knows.

I'd say at those doses though you should be OK, sounds about right. Will probably be great. Do let us know, oh intrepid psychonaut!

Last edited:
i've been toying with the idea of combining Methylone with 2C-P in the same cap.

shulgin used to often give people MDMA, then have them dose a psychedelic on the comedown of the MDMA. its supposed to be a marvelous way to trip. i'm thinking that with 2C-P's long comeup the methylone will wear off right as the 2C-P starts to kick in, making for a smooth transition in theory.

2C-I might work just fine for that idea too.

Are there any trip reports with 4-aco-dmt + 2c-i? I've been thinking about trying the combo out. I've read a few reports on mushrooms +2c-i.

I did this combination last night. 25 mg 2ci and 20 mg 4-aco-dmt. Please note that I have heavy tolerance from using psychedelics frequently for the past 15 years and would recommend smaller dosages for people that do not have tolerance/experience.

The closed eye visuals were wonderful, very intricate and flowing. They had more of the organic DMT quality from the 4-aco but also the complexity 2ci visuals which for me are usually very geometric. I felt somewhat euphoric but not as euphoric as with 4-aco on some interior psychological issues, do some self-healing. It lasted quite a long time, about 8-9 hours at which point I took around 50 mg of mdma to pep it all up so I could keep partying with my friends. Obviously this is a low dose of mdma and it mostly kept me awake and feeling very content and serene. The mdma did not really add anything to the psychedelic aspect of the experience.

Tried about 100mg of mdma + 25mg of 2ci recently, for me it was about 10mg of 2ci too much. I hadn't taken it in a long time, but wanted something to give me visuals with the mdma. I was flooded with crazy visuals, along with around 2 hours of stomach cramps and bad body load.

I took the mdma in 2 50mg doses spaced over an hour. About 2 hours later I took the 2ci. I don't take it often because i find it pretty uncomfortable, but for some reason I forgot that. I think the tension caused by the mdma was amped up by the 2ci, and I didn't start to feel comfortable until about 2 hours in to the 2ci. However, the visuals were an amazing multilayered curtain of neon pixels, cartoons, symbols and characters and the music I was listening to was fantastic. In the future, I might try this again at 12-15mg of 2ci and possibly try taking the mdma second.

This saturday there's a party I'm very much looking forward to. To give you an idea about what kind of party it is: there will be electronic music, 5 areas and a maze in between the areas. Now I was thinking about taking a combo of 2c-1 and MDMA there. However, I'm still not 100% sure and I have some questions about dosage and such.

With MDMA I have extensive experience. I never had a bad experience on MDMA, and I usually take about 3 pills of around 150mg MDMA (tested) over the course of the night. I have some experience with 2c-i, twice a 15mg, twice at 18mg, and once at 20mg (although that last one was not in a party setting). 15mg is really mild, 18 was great and a bit stronger and 20mg felt a LOT stronger than 18 but still a lot of fun. For me 2c-i has no negative bodyload and only mild visuals compared to a comparative dose 2c-b (although 20mg was quite visual). However I always get into a very pleasant mindstate where everything is funny and i feel really good.

Now I was wondering how much 2c-i I should take and in what order I should take both drugs. I was thinking of taking just 10mg of 2c-i and taking the MDMA once it kicks in, but it might be hard to notice if the 2c-i is actually working at such a low dosage. Should I take more, or in a different order?

Finally I'm wondering whether I will still be able to act somewhat normally, I don't care if everyone sees that I'm tripping, but it do still want to be able to understand a conversation or order a drink. If you guys think I might become too impaired for the party setting I might just take the 2c-i at the comedown of the MDMA. However I'd rather do it during the party.

I only had a negative drug experience once with methoxetamine, speed and too much alcohol. I've had no trouble partying on 120mg of methoxetamine, or 10mg of moxy, or 18mg of 2c-i. Would this combination be much more trippy than those substances?

B.Mans,

If I were to do the combo of MDMA and 2ci, I would definitely start with the 2ci, as should seem obvious since it lasts longer. I would dose 15mg, which, for me, can be quite strong. 3-4 hours later I would dose 120mg of MDMA, maybe even lower (~100mg).

Sometimes it is better to dose them in such a way that the come-up will be longer and more intense... I think I prefer to go up, come a little ways down, and then go up again, then come down. With the 2ci and the MDMA combo, the 2ci should kick in within an hour or so and develop for another hour or so. Then I'd be in the 2cI trip, most likely enjoying the buzz. 15mg (in my last attempt at least) has given me decent acid-like visuals. So I'll probably enjoy that for a while. My mind will probably catch up to the trip, and I'll feel at peace with it. 3 hours in I should have a nice control on things. At that point I can enjoy the trip for a while longer, then eat some MDMA and hour later (t+4). Then the mdma should kick in fully about an hour later. At which point I will probably dance the night away, and maybe get paranoid. For that reason I would take a smaller-ish dose of MDMA. I would prefer if MDMA didn't kick my ass in a trip. I prefer that it just add a euphoric push, and a pleasant, peaceful state.

So that is what I would do if I were to do this combo again. You may or may not want to do that for the same or different reasons. I'm just not a huge fan of MDMA. I only like to eat it one I am at my house and I can just get intoxicated on it, lay around and feel good for a few hours. Feel like everything in my life is awesome. Feel comfy in my home and whatever else. With 2cI and most other 2cs going out is really nice, and I don't mind using them at home. They are pretty versatile, I feel. Same with acid. I prefer acid at festivals and all night parties/raves. So for my, most likely I won't ever use this combo again. honestly I think I would like to combine 2cI with mushrooms... but I'm not really sure how I'd go about it and whether I would even want to.

Anyways a word about past 2cI MDMA explorations.

I ate something like 20 or 25 mg of 2cI... It was my first time and I was at a festival. I tripped good and hard. It was awesome. I ate 1 roll about 4 hours later. I had a great night. I got very dehydrated when the roll started to kick in though... which led to some paranoia. Make sure you got plenty of water before and after you eat the MDMA.

I have one other time, where I ate 18mg of 2cI at an all night party/rave. An hour after eating the acid, I ate 2 hits of acid. I tripped hard and danced hard for a long while. 5, or 6 hours into the rave I ended up getting some "molly" and eating it up. It was an undetermined amount. Probably 60-100mg I would say. I don't quite remember though, since this was also a few years ago. We left the rave, and I was feeling great. I was the driver though, and we had a good 2 hour drive ahead of us. It was alright though, cause it was 6am and that beautiful sun was rising in the bright blue clear skies. I felt grand driving along the road while my some of my friends crashed in the back seat.

I also have eaten MDMA with 2ce. This made me feel very opiated. very calm and peaceful. I did it the same way, eating the MDMA 4 hours later. I think the doses were 18mg and 120mg. I was at a major festival, and missed a few of the bands that I wanted to see. I just didn't care. I felt at peace just being at the festival. I didn't need to do anything important. It didn't matter if I saw anyone. I felt bliss just picking out blades of grass from the ground and talking with anyone who would come sit by me.

I feel like MDMA gives me that opiated feeling... The feeling where I just wanna lay down and relax and let all my worries dissolve. It makes me less active in combination with psychedelics. I'm not a fan of candyflipping. I'd rather mix 2cb and acid.... and moreso at this point I would rather just do a stronger dose of one particular chem than mix things. The MDMA makes me not give a shit about how cool anything is because everything is cool anyways. It takes away the passions and excitements of choice, and replaces with a loved-up feeling for nothingness.

Okay, I'm done. Whatever you end up doing, Enjoy! Let us know how it goes.

Does anyone have any experience combining 2c-i with MXE?
I might try this out soon because I'll have both. I have combined psy and dis together in the past, and it never fails to be an intense trip :D
I could only find a total of one trip report on it and was wondering if anyone else could chip in.

B.Mans,

If I were to do the combo of MDMA and 2ci, I would definitely start with the 2ci, as should seem obvious since it lasts longer. I would dose 15mg, which, for me, can be quite strong. 3-4 hours later I would dose 120mg of MDMA, maybe even lower (~100mg).

Sometimes it is better to dose them in such a way that the come-up will be longer and more intense... I think I prefer to go up, come a little ways down, and then go up again, then come down. With the 2ci and the MDMA combo, the 2ci should kick in within an hour or so and develop for another hour or so. Then I'd be in the 2cI trip, most likely enjoying the buzz. 15mg (in my last attempt at least) has given me decent acid-like visuals. So I'll probably enjoy that for a while. My mind will probably catch up to the trip, and I'll feel at peace with it. 3 hours in I should have a nice control on things. At that point I can enjoy the trip for a while longer, then eat some MDMA and hour later (t+4). Then the mdma should kick in fully about an hour later. At which point I will probably dance the night away, and maybe get paranoid. For that reason I would take a smaller-ish dose of MDMA. I would prefer if MDMA didn't kick my ass in a trip. I prefer that it just add a euphoric push, and a pleasant, peaceful state.

So that is what I would do if I were to do this combo again. You may or may not want to do that for the same or different reasons. I'm just not a huge fan of MDMA. I only like to eat it one I am at my house and I can just get intoxicated on it, lay around and feel good for a few hours. Feel like everything in my life is awesome. Feel comfy in my home and whatever else. With 2cI and most other 2cs going out is really nice, and I don't mind using them at home. They are pretty versatile, I feel. Same with acid. I prefer acid at festivals and all night parties/raves. So for my, most likely I won't ever use this combo again. honestly I think I would like to combine 2cI with mushrooms... but I'm not really sure how I'd go about it and whether I would even want to.

Anyways a word about past 2cI MDMA explorations.

I ate something like 20 or 25 mg of 2cI... It was my first time and I was at a festival. I tripped good and hard. It was awesome. I ate 1 roll about 4 hours later. I had a great night. I got very dehydrated when the roll started to kick in though... which led to some paranoia. Make sure you got plenty of water before and after you eat the MDMA.

I have one other time, where I ate 18mg of 2cI at an all night party/rave. An hour after eating the acid, I ate 2 hits of acid. I tripped hard and danced hard for a long while. 5, or 6 hours into the rave I ended up getting some "molly" and eating it up. It was an undetermined amount. Probably 60-100mg I would say. I don't quite remember though, since this was also a few years ago. We left the rave, and I was feeling great. I was the driver though, and we had a good 2 hour drive ahead of us. It was alright though, cause it was 6am and that beautiful sun was rising in the bright blue clear skies. I felt grand driving along the road while my some of my friends crashed in the back seat.

I also have eaten MDMA with 2ce. This made me feel very opiated. very calm and peaceful. I did it the same way, eating the MDMA 4 hours later. I think the doses were 18mg and 120mg. I was at a major festival, and missed a few of the bands that I wanted to see. I just didn't care. I felt at peace just being at the festival. I didn't need to do anything important. It didn't matter if I saw anyone. I felt bliss just picking out blades of grass from the ground and talking with anyone who would come sit by me.

I feel like MDMA gives me that opiated feeling... The feeling where I just wanna lay down and relax and let all my worries dissolve. It makes me less active in combination with psychedelics. I'm not a fan of candyflipping. I'd rather mix 2cb and acid.... and moreso at this point I would rather just do a stronger dose of one particular chem than mix things. The MDMA makes me not give a shit about how cool anything is because everything is cool anyways. It takes away the passions and excitements of choice, and replaces with a loved-up feeling for nothingness.

Okay, I'm done. Whatever you end up doing, Enjoy! Let us know how it goes.

Thanks for the elaborate answer! I ended up taking 13mg of 2c-i (low dose, just being careful as this is the first time I combine these chemicals) and about 300mg of MDMA (cumulative). It was great!

My plan was to open the cap of 2c-i and put it in my beer. In my experience it comes up a lot quicker this way, and I planned to take the first half pill (these pills are 220mg) after the 2c-i kicked in. However, I had trouble opening the cap. Because I was in the middle of the dancefloor and fiddling with the capsule became a bit irritating I just popped it in my mouth. Half an hour later I took a half pill.

The result of this was that both kicked in at the same time, which was a bit too intense. I also got pretty nauseous, although this is not uncommon for me when I take XTC. I walked around a bit and sat down for a while. I noticed the combination was pretty trippy; I got some weird thoughts and had some visuals, more than I expected from this amount of 2c-i. 15mg normally gives me no visuals except a bit of blurriness, but I was seeing patterns now. I started feeling really good and after about 15-30 mins I got up again and resumed the partying.

I had a great time and redosed half a pill 2 more times. The party also turned out to be awesome. It did get a bit less trippy after a while though, normally 2c-i works really long for me but now I felt like it was wearing off a lot quicker. Maybe next time I will dose a bit higher.

This combination was great for a party environment. Except for the come-up I was perfectly able to hold normal conversations and I didn't stand out at all. I did get a comment about the enormous size of my pupils, but that's accepted in this environment.

All in all it went really well. Next time I'll make sure I take the 2c-i in advance so the two drugs don't kick in at the same time. I also think I'll take 15mg of 2c-i next time.

Thanks for the elaborate answer! I ended up taking 13mg of 2c-i (low dose, just being careful as this is the first time I combine these chemicals) and about 300mg of MDMA (cumulative). It was great!

My plan was to open the cap of 2c-i and put it in my beer. In my experience it comes up a lot quicker this way, and I planned to take the first half pill (these pills are 220mg) after the 2c-i kicked in. However, I had trouble opening the cap. Because I was in the middle of the dancefloor and fiddling with the capsule became a bit irritating I just popped it in my mouth. Half an hour later I took a half pill.

The result of this was that both kicked in at the same time, which was a bit too intense. I also got pretty nauseous, although this is not uncommon for me when I take XTC. I walked around a bit and sat down for a while. I noticed the combination was pretty trippy; I got some weird thoughts and had some visuals, more than I expected from this amount of 2c-i. 15mg normally gives me no visuals except a bit of blurriness, but I was seeing patterns now. I started feeling really good and after about 15-30 mins I got up again and resumed the partying.

I had a great time and redosed half a pill 2 more times. The party also turned out to be awesome. It did get a bit less trippy after a while though, normally 2c-i works really long for me but now I felt like it was wearing off a lot quicker. Maybe next time I will dose a bit higher.

This combination was great for a party environment. Except for the come-up I was perfectly able to hold normal conversations and I didn't stand out at all. I did get a comment about the enormous size of my pupils, but that's accepted in this environment.

All in all it went really well. Next time I'll make sure I take the 2c-i in advance so the two drugs don't kick in at the same time. I also think I'll take 15mg of 2c-i next time.

Thanks for these posts, I was thinking of a similar combo for this weekend (might be 2c-c instead of 2c-i), glad to get some good dosing info and a few trip reports. thanks.

Piracetam+2c-I combo

Well, its been a while since I had this particular experience, I wanted to share this this info with all of you as I found this combo much more enjoyable that 2c-i alone.

I had been taking the pira for two weeks, 2400mg a day, three doses of 800mg each time. The day I was to drop the 2c-i, I took an attack dose of 2400mg and then, three hours later, took 800mg followed by my 18mg dose of 2c-i.

The trip came on slow, comeup began after about an hour and a half. A few friends and I decided to venture out of the campgrounds and into the music festival we were attending. As we got inside, I began to feel an extreme euphoric energy come over me. I felt like some kind of neon- electric child. (If that make any sense lolz) The visuals I had walking around the festival where some of the most intense and intricate visuals I've ever seen on 2c-i (even at doses up to 23mg), I was seeing the clouds shift and melt at great speeds. The grass took on the form of a living persian carpet, patterns swaying and dancing to the music. I remember looking into a crowd of people and seeing them take turns leaning over and vomiting streams of color, took me like 5 minutes of staring at them to realize they were just hoola-hooping, the vomit i thought I was seeing was the hoola-hoop. I saw a cloud take on the shape of the centipede from the animated movie James and the Giant Peach, he was looking down at the festival, smiling with his tongue out, holding a triton, was weird shit. We walked around and danced for a while before making it to the dance tent for Shpongletron, the stage was a soup of light and color, the music sounding more crisp and clear than on MDMA.

In conclusion, I found that piracetam greatly enhanced the effects of 2c-I. I was shocked as to how visual it was as opposed to it w/o the pira. Also noticed it smoothed out the comedown, I normally feel stimulated well after the effects are over, this post-stimulation was non-existent. I have repeated the experiment with 15mg of 2c-i with similar results.

Hope this is useful information. I personally won't be dosing the iodo again with out some piracetam.
Much love

Post copied from the Big & Dandy 2C-I thread since it fits in both as to some piracetam is regarded more in line with supplements than a substance in a combination, but it should still be shown here as it's definitely something I could see people looking for a combination becoming interested in trying :)

2C-I & LSD Combo

Could I get some feedback/input around combining 2C-I with LSD? In the LSD and 2C-E combo thread, the general suggestion was to dose the 2C first and then add acid around the 1 or 1.5 hour mark due to the greater affinity that LSD has for the same serotonin receptors. Is this also the case for 2C-I? Or should I reverse the order or stack the peaks instead? Also, is this combo even worth trying?

I want to finish off a bit of acid that I have sitting around and don't think it'll be intense enough on its own, so I was thinking of throwing some 2C-I on top of it. Adding 4-HO-MET is also an option, but I'm not a huge fan of this substance based on previous trips, so my preference would be to go for the 2C.