• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-E is the shit

I wish I had some 2C-E. If t's really psychedelic at the 20-30mg range, then I want that substance.

I'm a newb with 2Cs. I'd like to try all of them someday. :)

I took 30 to 35mg of 2C-E last night. It was like a mild mushroom trip, with some body load, but nothing too harsh. Tolerance or cross tolerance was not a factor. The product came from a solid vendor. A few shots of rye were taken for good measure. Miprocin at 125mg provided many more OEVs. I thought 2C-E had a sharp dosage response curve?

I took 30 to 35mg of 2C-E last night. It was like a mild mushroom trip, with some body load, but nothing too harsh. Tolerance or cross tolerance was not a factor. The product came from a solid vendor. A few shots of rye were taken for good measure. Miprocin at 125mg provided many more OEVs. I thought 2C-E had a sharp dosage response curve?
2C-E is a highly unpredictable drug.

I know a couple of guys who say they love the body high of 2C-E but don't get much in the way of visuals off 25mg. One guy (who happens to be one of the biggest guys I know) experienced total ego death on that exact same dose. He was complaining that it wasn't working, then about 4 hours later it came up on him out of nowhere and floored him.

I'd say I'm pretty 'normal' in that I can feel it after 45-60 minutes and tend to peak just after the two hour mark. I know people who can feel it after 20 minutes and others who still can't feel it after 2 hours (these people tend to go from sober to blasted in about 5 minutes).

Girls seem to get really silly and giggly off this shit and are really fun to trip with.

I know a couple of guys who say they love the body high of 2C-E
Me! ^_^

I can feel it after 45-60 minutes and tend to peak just after the two hour mark
Once I felt first signs of trip after 5 mins and was fully tripping in 20 mins (this sounds weird for me too). Other day I had first signs only after 1 hour and peaked at 2 hours. That was the same batch and the same dosage (~ 20 mg). Just setting was different - I had faster onset when I drunk a tea and took a small walk at morning before trip, and I had slower onset at the very end of the day after work (on empty stomach).

Last edited:
I love the body high sometimes, and other times it's very alien-feeling and uncomfortable. I've also had a total ego death once on it, from only 18mg, it was the most overwhelmingly intense and discombobulating experience of my life minus ibogaine, but unlike ibogaine a lot of fear was involved. Also a whole lot of incredible beauty and psychedelia. Other times I've taken 18-20mg and just had an intense experience without any trace of ego death. Unpredictable indeed. I haven't taken it in a long time because I'm not sure I want to ever experience 2C-E ego death again, I'm glad I did but once was enough. I'd love to experience 2C-E more times but I am very cautious with it.

Nice, isn't it? It's definitely weird but it's really chill.

Once I felt first signs of trip after 5 mins and was fully tripping in 20 mins (this sounds weird for me too). Other day I had first signs only after 1 hour and peaked at 2 hours. That was the same batch and the same dosage (~ 20 mg). Just setting was different - I had faster onset when I drunk a tea and took a small walk at morning before trip, and I had slower onset at the very end of the day after work (on empty stomach).
Wow... that's after taking it orally???

One of my friends had a really weird reaction to it the other night. He told me he felt nothing 4 hours after taking it, so he went to sleep. He got up 7 hours later to go to work and started tripping hard while eating breakfast. He tripped all morning at work until shortly before his lunch break.
The strangest thing is that this dude has had it once before and it affected him just as you would expect it to. This time it took 11 FUCKING HOURS to hit him. Why did it affect him in this manner?

I love the body high sometimes, and other times it's very alien-feeling and uncomfortable.
Have I told you about my (non psychoactive) pre-trip cocktail?

Take 200mg magnesium, 4mg ondansetron, 50mg cyclizine and 2mg loperamide at the same time as the 2C-E.

Magnesium relaxes your muscles; ondansetron + cyclizine tackles nausea/body load on two fronts (serotonergic and histaminergic) and loperamide takes care of diarrhoea.

I've also had a total ego death once on it, from only 18mg, it was the most overwhelmingly intense and discombobulating experience of my life minus ibogaine, but unlike ibogaine a lot of fear was involved. Also a whole lot of incredible beauty and psychedelia. Other times I've taken 18-20mg and just had an intense experience without any trace of ego death. Unpredictable indeed. I haven't taken it in a long time because I'm not sure I want to ever experience 2C-E ego death again, I'm glad I did but once was enough. I'd love to experience 2C-E more times but I am very cautious with it.
I got ego death that time I took 50mg+ 2C-E. I was totally fried. All my thoughts and memories were merging together and racing around my head in a really random and chaotic way. It was pretty psychotic really. The visuals were ridiculous... at the peak I couldn't even tell if my eyes were open or closed.

Still, I had a great time and felt awesome. It wasn't the most euphoric psychedelic trip I've ever had but it was definitely the craziest and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

Nice, isn't it? It's definitely weird but it's really chill.
Yes.
I have one girlfriend who don't like all of 2c-x she tried (2c-e and... probably one of 2c-c/2c-p/2c-i, I am not sure) because of body high and nausea. But as for me it is not that bad. Yes, come up sometime isn't really easy but I can compare it with the pleasure when you rested after physical exercises and not like the exercises themselves (or maybe like some easy exercises like stretching body and not like some powerlifting). It always full of horripilation, increasing of emotionality, I always feel like I become something bigger than just a body, I am the Universe and I have no boundaries (not like it is the only one objective reality like it could probably be when 'ego loss' happens but like a feeling). Really deep feeling and so exciting on all levels (physical, emotional, mental and even spiritual). Sigh... I want to trip again.

Btw, I tried 2c-e up to hundred times at different dosages (from 6 mg to 40 mg at single dose, and up to 100 mg at repeated dosing through the 2-days session) but never experienced anything like ego loss :( I'm not saying ego loss ever was my goal but I definitely wanted to achieve that state at least once sometime.

Wow... that's after taking it orally???
Yeah, orally.
I just checked Erowid's 2c-e vault and it says "Onset: 20 - 90 mins" and "Coming Up: 15 - 30 mins". So actually even Erowid says that one can reach a peak after 35 mins if one would be 'lucky' enough. So... probably it is not really unique like we think. Anyway as for me it was first time ever, all other my trips were a lot like you described.

Last edited: