• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-E is the shit

One of the last reputable sources of several 2c's has just stopped shipping to the US, so as of now you'd be very lucky to get a hold of them... though I'm sure it's not impossible, I would imagine most chinese vendors have no qualms sending scheduled compounds to the US.

Yeah what a bummer... and an extra bummer that I lost my almost 250mg of 2C-E at the festival I went to this summer. :p I never even took any of it...

Funny enough, I haven't found 2C-C or 2C-D to be shallow at all, with both offering intense mental insights at certain dosages and D giving pretty darn good music pleasure. That's why I wanted to try 2C-E... if C and D aren't shallow for me... then I suspect that people's comparisons of 2C-E to LSD would be quite accurate for me. LSD's musical augmentation is the most orgasmic thing I've ever experienced, and I was hoping to find a compound which offered similar pleasures. I guess I'll have to wait till acid finds me again though ahah...

2C-E is amazing at musical enhancement too, indescribably so. Actually all sound enhancement... I remember one time I was on it, standing on my deck at night, listening to the cacophony of night forest sounds, tree frogs, cicadas, etc... I could hear every sound individually all at once and pinpoint precisely where it was coming from, almost like I could feel the sounds. It was amazing how quickly my mind was working and how much information I could process.

Yeah what a bummer... and an extra bummer that I lost my almost 250mg of 2C-E at the festival I went to this summer. :p I never even took any of it...
2C-E is amazing at musical enhancement too, indescribably so. Actually all sound enhancement... I remember one time I was on it, standing on my deck at night, listening to the cacophony of night forest sounds, tree frogs, cicadas, etc... I could hear every sound individually all at once and pinpoint precisely where it was coming from, almost like I could feel the sounds. It was amazing how quickly my mind was working and how much information I could process.
I knew it didn't come around to much so I bought 3 grams from my vendor when he stocked it.
But yes x2 for the mental enhancement. I believe in low to moderate doses it would function quite well as a cognitive enhancer.
For example I wrote a philosophy essay on MDA and I have never had my ideas come together so perfectly before, I ended up getting a 97% on that paper, I imagine 2c-e could function much the same without the shitty stim comedown

My soon to be exwife dumped 1/4 g of 2 ce and 90 g of MXE when I entered rehab in May of 2012.....along with enough benzos to get high for a year on. And a bottle of vodka that had about a 1/2 ounce of dried mushrooms in it that I had be saving for over 2 years and that point

That's nothing man... My ex roommate threatened to kick me out and call the cops if I didn't dump my collection down his toilet... Some members of that collection? 1/4 of penis envy mushrooms, 50g of the highest quality methylone ever made, 40g of the same in mephedrone, 15g of lab mescaline HCl, and around 30 vials... Of every research chemicals from AMT to 2C-T-7...but everything happens for a reason... Had he let me keep that collection and live with him, neither of us would have ever been sober... But that collection is irreplaceable.

That's nothing man... My ex roommate threatened to kick me out and call the cops if I didn't dump my collection down his toilet... Some members of that collection? 1/4 of penis envy mushrooms, 50g of the highest quality methylone ever made, 40g of the same in mephedrone, 15g of lab mescaline HCl, and around 30 vials... Of every research chemicals from AMT to 2C-T-7...but everything happens for a reason... Had he let me keep that collection and live with him, neither of us would have ever been sober... But that collection is irreplaceable.
where and how have you got a hold of 15g of mescaline HCL. how many damn cactus was needed for such a extraction? I have had my first thrue strong mescaline experience. mescaline is likely my favorite drug of all. what a waste men. should have hide it somewhere outside, to a friend, wtf you just flushed it all?

where and how have you got a hold of 15g of mescaline HCL. how many damn cactus was needed for such a extraction? I have had my first thrue strong mescaline experience. mescaline is likely my favorite drug of all. what a waste men. should have hide it somewhere outside, to a friend, wtf you just flushed it all?

It was lab synth... Gorgeous fucking crystals. I managed to save the 2C-T-7 and mescaline but some psycho bitch in Louisiana threatened to call the cops after she had a bad trip with me so they met the same fate. At least I got one more good mescaline trip and one more 2C-T-7 trip but yeah... That was lab synth... And mescaline is a really hard fucking synth, I never asked the guy how he pulled it off but it was mescaline there was no doubt about that.

The fucked up thing is that the chemical that resulted in the flushing was MXE. Did a big ass line of the 2011 shit and couldn't talk. Scared the shit out of him. Cost me my stash/collection. But whatever it is what it is and he and I already had a drug and sex history before I moved in... I mean we met because we were talking online, exchanged numbers, and he happened to text me one day when I was rolling and the end result of that was him picking me up and us going on a multi gram bender of sex and MDMA over the course of 3 days... I saw his point in making me get rid of everything.

2C-B and LSD were all that was really missing along with 2C-T-4, 2, and 21 but I had everything else.

Now I have 4-HO-MET and two mxe batches. Never thought I'd miss the phens but D and E were special (D was my favorite, mixed well with everything and was always an incredible time without adding any bodyload) and knowing I'll never see them again makes me a bit more upset about the loss of my stash than I was........

And mescaline is my favorite too... None of the mescaline analogs ever lived up to mescaline in my opinion. 2C-T-2 came close but was more toxic and less spiritual. Very focused on the visual while mescaline is not so much about the visual, I mean it's there but there's so much more to it than visuals.

I don't have the patience and technical skill to pull off an extraction let alone explaining to my current roommate what I'm doing in the kitchen (I don't cook) so I guess mescaline is gone for good too. Seems like all the phens are gone for me, don't even have my old connects for MDMA anymore. Kind of funny that it all started with the tryptamines (AMT) and dissociative (DXM) and now I'm back at the tryptamines (4-subs) and dissociatives (MXE). Funny how that worked out...

Last edited:
That collection sounds like trouble....at least the methylone and mephedrone parts!!

It really was... That wasn't your run of the mill mephedrone it was the cylindrical crystal batch that tested at 99.97% purity... Stuff was incredible. I was friends with someone who got it drop shipped straight from India. The methylone wasn't far behind.

If he had let me keep that collection I don't think one or both of us would have survived to be honest... We had sexual and drug chemistry both and that's just dangerous...

wow....my experience with 2-CE was pretty mush insane visuals...hardly any realizations, head game, mind fuck....nothing but eye candy...makes me wonder if it was really 2-CE after reading so many trip reports...

I likened the 3 times i had it to LSD without the mind fuck

My soon to be exwife dumped 1/4 g of 2 ce and 90 g of MXE when I entered rehab in May of 2012.....along with enough benzos to get high for a year on. And a bottle of vodka that had about a 1/2 ounce of dried mushrooms in it that I had be saving for over 2 years and that point

My soon-to-be ex wife made me dump my collection too... I did it because I wanted to work it out (this was like 3.5 years ago). I had so many things, some of the rarer of which were aleph-1 (DOT) and TMA-6... a whole bunch of 2C-Xs that were legal at the time but are really hard to find now, DOM, DOC, a bit of DOB, and a bunch of random 4-sub-Ts including synthetic 4-HO-DMT. DMT, DiPT... MET, and other things I can't recall right now. It was tragic. :(

This almost brings tears to my eyes. Oh god that's a terrible loss

I think 18 to 20mg 2c-e is perfect, it has always reminded me of lsd @ about 250+ug
It is different; gives me that same after glow LSD does...

I also really enjoy 2C-E, mind I've only tried it once and then made the mistake of insufflating. I spent the next 30mins in the bathroom flushing tapwater through my nose, man did it burn, after the pain died down though it was really enjoyable. I'm currently working my way through 2g of 2C-B (Watching interstellar on 40mg 2C-B was pretty intense), next on the list to order is definitely more 2C-E, and will make sure all future doses are oral!

dosages are high cause these folks got the tolerance id guess!

I got off just fine off 15mg....id do 20, but 50?? no way
I have tripped WAY too many times in my life. I'm a bit of a hard head when it comes to psychedelics.
I tried 15mg on my first time and it was very disappointing.
30mg seems to be the sweet spot.
50mg put me in a trance. The pleasure was so intense I just lay in the same spot for 4 hours staring at my eyelids. When I came out of it, I was covered in saliva.

I just ordered 2ce. what is a good moderate insufflated does?
LOL. Seriously, don't even bother sniffing this shit. Totally not worth it. I would swallow 20mg.
As a precautionary measure I would take an anti-histamine at the same time - something like Benadryl (diphenhydramine) or promethazine. Some people report unpleasant physical side-effects from 2C-E. Anti-histamines do a great job of taking care of the negative effects without detracting from the experience.

Funny enough, I haven't found 2C-C or 2C-D to be shallow at all, with both offering intense mental insights at certain dosages and D giving pretty darn good music pleasure. That's why I wanted to try 2C-E... if C and D aren't shallow for me... then I suspect that people's comparisons of 2C-E to LSD would be quite accurate for me. LSD's musical augmentation is the most orgasmic thing I've ever experienced, and I was hoping to find a compound which offered similar pleasures. I guess I'll have to wait till acid finds me again though ahah...
I find 2C-E is even better than LSD for music appreciation.
For me, both are capable of producing the same kind of euphoria.
LSD feels more magical to me and visuals are higher-quality. It's very manic and stimulating (whereas 2C-E sedates me) and the feeling is 'cleaner'. Trouble is, it's way more fragile and unstable - the potential for a bad trip is much higher than with 2C-E. Set and setting are of utmost importance on LSD, whereas I can take 2C-E pretty much whenever the hell I want.
I can take 2C-E before going out drinking with friends, or to cheer me up after a bad day at work. If I tried to do this with LSD I'd probably end up dead or in a psych ward.

First time i did 2CE i said to micelf, this IS the perfect festival drug.....and i still believe that to this day....lasts forever, and is great for music, no headfuck.....of course I've never had the privilege of doing the DOC and all those phens.....i may feel they are even better

Last edited:
...some are like me, where 18-20mg is the maximum you'd want to take, it's extremely powerful and deeply psychedelic, but very neutral in character, I've never had euphoria from it, but more of an analytical, impartial observer standpoint. The visuals are probably the best I've ever had from anything, incredibly fractal and complex in nature, beautiful and often quite dark.

This is totally me, found 2ce to be quite cold and introspective, and way too much to handle over 25mg (especially in public). In a way though it captures Mescaline's quiet introspection better than any of the other 2cx chemicals (I think I've tried all the popular ones except the 2c-t- series). My memory retains 2ce visuals with a clarity that lingers.

I have friends who can pop a 35mg capsule of 2ce and head out to the club, which is inconceivable to me. On the other hand, I've been in some extreme situations on strong LSD and never had trouble navigating reality. Every brain is different! (That said, trip 100 on LSD is qualitatively different from trips 1-25 -- steering the ship on acid is something you learn over time for sure).

Last edited:
Yeah it's weird how differently people react to 2C-E. I'd never take it at a festival... I took it for a large show once, at quite a low dose, and I found it very difficult to deal with, I just wanted to be more isolated and in a more quiet environment. I find it to produce zero euphoria for the most part, I've had moments that were euphoric, mostly while listening to music, but it feels cold by and large. The potential for a bad trip is much higher for me than with something like LSD, or most any psychedelic actually. It's heavy stuff, not for playing around with (for me)... I take it for deep, introspective trips. I haven't taken it in many years actually because it's just SO intense.

But like I said it's one of my very top-tier psychedelics, I love it, it's beautiful and amazing and truly, truly psychedelic to a very deep level. The deepest I ever went into psychedelia was on 2C-E.

Awww man doing 2c-e at a festival was awesome once I got past the comeup; only having the woods to puke in with loud bassy music everywhere was pretty annoying during the comeup

Yeah it's weird how differently people react to 2C-E. I'd never take it at a festival... I took it for a large show once, at quite a low dose, and I found it very difficult to deal with, I just wanted to be more isolated and in a more quiet environment. I find it to produce zero euphoria for the most part, I've had moments that were euphoric, mostly while listening to music, but it feels cold by and large. The potential for a bad trip is much higher for me than with something like LSD, or most any psychedelic actually. It's heavy stuff, not for playing around with (for me)... I take it for deep, introspective trips. I haven't taken it in many years actually because it's just SO intense.

But like I said it's one of my very top-tier psychedelics, I love it, it's beautiful and amazing and truly, truly psychedelic to a very deep level. The deepest I ever went into psychedelia was on 2C-E.
okay, what would be a good first dosage for a medium effect? like ++/+++
I plan on doing 8mg oral. too much, not enough?