⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television 24

michael said:
you just got done telling me how hot you thought she was on sesame street!

Yeah, I should really spend less time on AIM discusing my childhood-related fetishes. Damnit.

Maui: thanks!

i was surprised when seasons 4 came out... keifer said he wasnt really into doing anymore stating- hell, how man really bad days can one man have anyway?
and i must agree. i love it from the beginning... but its getting over the top. perhaps a new star should be brought in and the show could go on.

Last edited:
Not even a new star, so much as just finishing the story. It was meant to be one show, but when somethign is that popular OBVIOUSLY they're gonna run with it.

Hopefully this is it. If he doesn't work for CTU anymore, it's time to let it be.

Even last season, once the Presidents wife was killed, I could've been happy with it ending there.

yikes i just saw a spoiler, grr. (i have the last disc of season three and four episodes of four waiting for me this weekend or so)

new person, finish the story... whatever they want to do
but for the love of all that is good... keep away from pretending that jack is going to die 4 hours into the show... it isnt going to happen within the first few shows if at all and we all know it.
great hes up there trapped in a plane/helicopter/hot air ballon and there is no more fuel... we know he isnt going to plummet to his death/be shot down and burn up/whatever else could befall the man. i dont find it completely interesting to see jack at gun point over and over and have to say to myself. hrm he will get out of it what lame way will they take this time?

i almost wrote that they will not kill him off this season... but it would be a nice twist and end certian problems. i will keep the (small and perhaps unreasonable) hope alive within me

If they go another season, after killing jack, and after every major character has left the show that was with it the first season, it's time to let it die.

The Xfiles serves as a great example of what happens when a good show goes too long, especially under FOX. After the 5th season or so, it was dead. 2 new characters that you couldn't give a damn about, one old one that barely did anything and a whole lot of self-parody. I can't imagine 24 being good w/out any original cast.

As for this season, its getting better. The first 2 episodes sorta made me feel "Eh" about it, but now that the plot thickens (yay cliches!) i'm more inclined to watch as soon as it's done taping (comercials suck!).

Yea im a 24 junkie now....seriously....

I watched seasons 2 + 3 in a week.......Thats 48 episodes!!!

Everyday i came home i would put on 24 and watch until i was dead tired...

Anyways......Im finally all caught up w/ season 4.....Sux now having to wait a week!!!:X

why do you think that?
there are many fans in this thread, including me, and i bet they would like to know some sort of reasoning to your dislike of the series.
it would be nice to have a different opinion on this show to keep discussion going... share

I've been watching this season and I've liked it so far. There's been alot going on in the first few episodes. I was getting a little upset that they had only brought back jack and chloe from the last season but I feel better now. If they can keep the entire season as exciting as it's been so far it'll be great. I also like the fact that they're going to air the entire season without and weeks(or a month) off like last season.

Loving season four and i'm only at the fourth episode.The bodycount after just the second hour was probably more than all the "Alien" films put together.
I love the way seaon three invoked us to hate Chloe with a passion and in season 4 she comes to the rescue as Jacks only trustworthy allie in CTU-gaining our love and trust,she's scrubbed up a bit better too.

******* SPOILERS(if you haven't been watching week to week******************************************************************

Did anyone else have any fucking clue who jack was talking about when he's on the phone talking to "the only person i can trust" i thought it was chloe, and then tony just shows up and busts a cap in the attackers. it was probably the most suprising event to happen in 24 since we found out nina was bad.

^^^Yes I agree! When Jack said he was talking to the "only person he could trust" I was thinking the old President was going to send in some troops. My wife thought it was Chloe also. When Tony came in, my wife and I jumped off the couch and started clapping and cheering!

This is the best show on TV! I keep saying it cant get any better than the previous season but it somehow does! I feel sorry for the people that dont watch this show!!!!!

I am trying to figure out how Nina is going to come back from the dead to make an appearance this season?

Originally posted by SchwansMan
When Jack said he was talking to the "only person he could trust" I was thinking the old President was going to send in some troops.

thats what i thought too. i thought the old pres would pull some strings and send in the calvary. he and jack always had a good relationship. but then tony almeda comes in with guns blazing, knocking off a few terrorists and saving jacks ass. that was great.

last weeks episode rocked, with the one girl they thought was an insider getting zapped and interrogated, then the hot black chick making a run for it and then her car exploding.

whats really great is when they get so close to an objective, then bam, they get denied. like the dude that was trying to escape by helo and got sniped.

i am so jacked about this show... it gives me a body buzz at every commercial break, not to mention the close of the episode. i just watched tonights episode and man i already need a fix. i was wondering why they didn't update us on the mole situation, they barely even touched that subject.

i had a bball game tonite that didn't get over till 925... i rushed home thinking, "i couldn't have missed much"... turn it on and jack is talking to berus' mom, i'm thinking dam, how the hell did that happen... anyone care to fill me in?

damn my short term memory loss, but here goes:

they used the phone numbers of the cell phone that the sniped guy had (you know, the one from the helicopter). ctu used those numbers to find the mother at the motel by calling her cell phone number that was on the sniped guys phone. they triangulated her location, busted in and stopped her from committing suicide (she knew she was had), made a deal to protect her son if she would agree to help them, got the pres to send a paper guaranteeing her son's freedom, she agreed to the deal while still supporting her cause, the team went to find the son who was at the hospital getting pain meds for the mom, and who got screwed over by the uncle when he called the father to say the kid was acting weird. i think you got home somewhere in the middle there. whew :D

Last edited: