• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television 24

steelraver

Ex-Bluelighter
24 starts tomorrow. I love this show! I didn't think they would be able to top the 1st year, last year but they did! I know its a little far-fetched but that is what TV is supposed to be! Jack is the man!

i didn't see all the episodes from the second season.. but i liked how it started off seeming like it was playing to the typical reactionary fear of muslim terrorists, and it was slowly revealed that the real bad guys were white americans.. cunningly subversive.. must be because keiffer sutherland (who produces as well as acts in the show) is canadian :)

I haven't watched this show before, but I've heard good things. If I start watching season three tonight will it ruin the previous two seasons for me?

Yes Finder you have to watch the 1st 2 seasons! It may not be ruined for you but they have characters that reappear and you will be lost, a little. 24 is like an action packed soap opera! I always find myself wishing that the episode wont end then I can't wait to see the next one! Some episodes are a little slow but that usually means the next one will be great!

I don't care if they have the same characters, I'm more concerned with the plot carrying over from season to season. If it does, and I haven't seen season 1 and 2, I'm afraid it will ruin them for me. :\

Last edited:
I'm a total addict. I've been itching since I saw the first ad for this season! Ohhhhhhhhhh, only a few more hours. :)

cant fuckig wait does anyone else spend labor day staying up all night and wathcing themarathon on FX?

Did anyone watch the season premiere last night? Does anyone else want to boil all the Fox execs alive too?

**********SPOILERS BELOW***********

WTF was this shit?? The season premiere fucking sucked. What the hell did fox do to this wonderful show? It used to be badass and Jack was my role model, but now its a candy ass drama....its like OC on crack. WHY OH WHY does that stupid ditzy slore (Jack's Daughter) have to work for CTU now? THATS RETARDED. And who the hell is this "Metrosexual" working for CTU now, he's a prissy little bitch... "I can do my job girlfriend...YOU only got this job cause of your FATHER" blahblahblahblahBLAH. They took the whole interoffice conflict thing TOO far... Jack's daughter is not only working for CTU now, but DATING JACK'S FUCKING PARTNER. AND The president has some fucking slore sucking his face, like SHE isn't gonna be a terrorist...foreshaddow a bit much?? The first season kicked ass, the show was cold hearted and outright brutal, now its all fucking mushy and about peoples "feelings". People that work counter terror or have jobs that classified and hardcore don't bring thier personal lives into their work lives, these people are supposed to be professionals, not drama queens...

What the fuck man...this isn't supposed to be a crime soap opera. Season two was pushing it, and now its worse than some daytime drama. I like the whole bioterror threat deal, cause that shit is scary as hell and all, but everything else about the show so far has been absurd. I don't think I'm gonna waste my fucking time...I'm so bitter about this, 24 was one of the only shows on TV that I still enjoyed...

haven't seen the new season, but i thought the first episode of the second season was pretty bad and it did improve..
i don't see how kim would be a good CTU agent given she has the tendency to get kidnapped several times a day.. maybe she's a terrorist plant trying to get back at her daddy :)

I hope she gets eaten from the inside out by parasitic maggots. She ruins the show. She has always been the ONE HORRIBLE part of the show, since the first season. What the fuck kinda person gets kidnapped more than 3 times in a short period of time. Shes a bimbo and deserves to die.

you do have to admit that she's pretty cute, though.. and canadian! i agree that her character really is obnoxious.. she was in a kid's science show filmed in vancouver when she was little.. i'm glad she's old enough now that i can lust after her without feeling like a perv..

Regardless...she doesn't belong on THIS show...she gives blondes a bad name. Canada kicks ass however.

I can't believe Jack is a junkie now! I want to see a 24 series based on Jacks day becoming a junkie! Yeah some people are gonna have to die in this one! Jack's daughter can be the 1st to go! Maybe Tony's new wife? Maybe Jack can OD then come back to life, AGAIN! I liked the corny Ford comercial better than the show! 24 BETTER IMPROVE!

Wasn't the whole episode basically a fucking Ford commercial? I shoulda counted how many times they zoomed in on a fucking ford hood orniment... this show sold out so badly...im so let down

^it was the same last season...in order to go w/o commericals you have to put up with a 10mmin. one before and after. the ad should go "24 starring keifer sutherland and hte new ford expedition"

well, it doesn't really matter since its not actually a drug, its just a plot device. ;)

However, judging from the withdrawl symptoms, I'd say an opioid. I don't think the writers are steeped enough in drug culture to know that there is such a thing a pharmacutical grade cocaine. I'm sure we'll find out in the next few weeks.