• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

2012, the Complete Works

I havn't read through this entire thread, so what i say next may be benign to whats already said. My apologies if this is the case..

But as far as i can tell (and i haven't read much into this.. as i try not to concern myself with theories) is that the time and date marked on 2012 is the exact point where the December solstice sun aligns with the equator of our galaxy, which is the result of the procession of equinox's (aka Galactic Alignment) Occuring once every 26,000 years which is roughly the time between astrological 'ages'.

From this people have made there own conclusions as to what will result, end of world.. opening of global awareness/spirituality.

Only time will tell ;)

I truly beleve 2012 will occur.

In about, or roughly less then, 2 years from now.

Thats a fact, that is.

:D

Um, what about the different time zones people? Isn't Austrailia practically a day ahead? So does that mean the end of the world will start in Austrailia, and while people are dying and suffering over there us folks in the U.S. will be perfectly fine until our time zones cross over into December 21, 2012? I don't believe any of this mumbo jumbo, but if it is true at least I won't be the only one who has to live through the end of the world.

Someone said that the galactic alignment would be a beautiful sight, what on earth would it look like?

me and all the other lightworkers are going to bring this place into oblivion!

this thread is doomed to remain forever on page eleven!

The evolving of mass communication by means of the internet was change, but not what I meant.

Many people are out of touch; with themselves and the world around them.
I would to see a sense of connectedness between all humanity and the natural world we live in.

No, I'm not a bong smoking hippy. I am a realist, I won't go into all that.

PTCH - You asked of Nibiru.

I found many things about planet x after reading some of zechariah sitchins work; now that guy is a crackpot, sure he has a few interesting ideas but that's all they are.
I haven't found much information that seems to be factual at all tbh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_collision

I'm just interested in this whole subject matter but have found no conclusive evidence anywhere.

Most people that are well read in this field or any authors or researchers have their own agendas, read from everyone and draw your own conclusions.

Like I said, time will tell.

I personally do not think anything will happen on a massive scale that we will see. Again, maybe nothing at all will happen like Y2K. Different comparisons there though, 2012 has been a date of interest longer than Y2K was.

Hahaha I remember the planet X/Nibru theory lady! How she said that the Hale Bopp comet was somehow magically not a comet at all even though science had shown that it is.

Or how in 2002 or 2003 she said how planet X would zoom by Earth and the Earth's poles would reverse and the Earth would stop spinning on its Axis for about 5 days.

What a loon!

I remember the band Tool making fun of those theories then with their website saying how they were in an underground shelter since it was going to be the end of the world.

I take theories like that and the end of the world at 2012 like the history channel documentary said how we'll have another ice age and the sun will be completely blocked out from the sky because of clouds or something all with a grain of salt.

Before the Y2K thing my dad's friend was totally convinced that everything would fail and he really did buy a shotgun and said how we'd have race riots and anarchy and it was the end of civilization and the world all because some guy predicted that it was going to happen.

Or how a friend of mine thought that the peak oil theory that some scientist from Princeton had theorized really would happen in fall of 2005 and how all of the oil would disappear from the earth by then and how this was all true even though it was a theory just because a scientist from Princeton university said how it might happen then.

Anyway people have been predicting the end of the world for centuries ever since human existence has started and they've always been wrong.

Its only a matter of time before someone causes the leap, and maybe I am just posting this to be that person, so what? haha

bad luck - but credit for being brave enough to try

Ah man how odd I believed it was on eleven when i looked at the post - I'm paradoxed to fuck now - need more drugs to cope with the uncertainty principle it wasn't me - now it seems it is - I thought it was you now it seems it wasn't !

Can't too much psychs & lack of sleep over the past few days - lightweight opiates probably then zzzz and to bed I hope

Glad im not in your shoes, personally, id be in a nice psychosis by now haha

nice psychosis fled long ago because nasty psychosis scared it away - now I have no fun with psychosis !

I was being sarcastic :p i went through a month long psychosis due to LSD and excessive herbage. Scariest shit of my life.

I can relate - for me stimulant psychosis was indescribably awful so much so - and I've done it more than once why i cannot fathom