• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2011-2012 college football thread v. SEC circle jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching that ucla one handed td catch made the rest of the blowout worth seeing.

it's only 10am and it's already starting here!

considering tricking PB to take me down to college game day at olympic park

i might actually watch a game tonight

ou vs okla state looks to be an awesome game

i want to see this blackmon kid play

is he a legit nfl prospect or just another rasaun woods?

I think Blackmon looks pretty damn NFL-ready. he will go in the first round, and probably be the highest non-QB drafted (and there are some decent college QBs in this draft class). what he does after that, who knows? he could be a bust but he shouldn't be

last second CCG predictions (feel free to add yours, for ultimate funage)

LSU VS UGA - I think UGA's QB is good enough to keep it close (at least for the first 3 quarters or so), but the fact that UGA failed their two toughest tests in Boise State and South Carolina, makes it tough to pick my favored Dawgs
Oklahoma VS OSU - I'm going with Oklahoma in a game that pretty much is a conference championship and a game where I don't expect much defense at all to be played
Baylor VS Texas - surprisingly, this is the game I most want to watch out of them all. I'm expecting Baylor to put up some serious points, with Texas lagging behind in the end by a couple scores. it still amazes me that I'm predicting Baylor, of all NCAA teams, to topple Texas... stranger things..
Wisco VS Michigan State - the Big Ten season was a wash this year, but in the end, the two predicted teams end up in the CCG. I'm going with Wisconsin, a team that features a RB in Montee Ball who has scored almost as many TDs as Barry Sanders did in Oklahoma State back in the day. Ball is underrated, and how a player can be underrated whilst scoring that many TDs in a single season is beyond me. I firmly believe that Ball should win the Heisman in a year where Andrew Luck didn't quite put up the numbers that most forecasted

Pander Bear said:
Mitchell looks about as good as AJ Green did in his last year before drafting out.

big_rofl.gif

whew Baylor is doing UT nasty right now. And somehow with all the missed opportunities by UGA they are up 10-7 at half and LSU has like 2 first downs. Did not expect all that.

Yea ended up just like with arkansas last week. Ugly and Mathieu is a beast

MSU vs Wisc was a pretty good game, too bad it had to end with a running into the kicker penalty...

lol....Yea screw a BCS bowl, Honeybadger and us LSU fans want us a Super Bowl!

yeah

god damn i hate running into the kicker

when you get a guy hustling that hard carrying that much momentum, and then he is shoved a little in the direction of the kicker of course there is going to be a little contact, and the punter is going to 'run with it' and make it look like a devesating blow, that contact had no influence over that punt, i guess by the book that is running into the kicker, but the book should be edited

that being said i'm glad wisconsin won, they are the best team to represent the holy big ten(12) in the rose bowl

Man those punters are worse than soccer players. And then they get up and laugh about it cause everyone knows thats the biggest way they can help out. fucking worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.